Q&A, but I don’t have questions yet.
301 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone reading, I will not be uploading a full chapter today, I may do an interlude in order to keep up with my schedule, but no full chapter today. I have some things going on that my attention is more towards and I don't want to worry about the story for today. However, besides a possible interlude, I am also posting this chapter. I'd like people to ask questions for me to answer at a later date in an actual Q and A . Here are the rules for asking questions.

You cannot ask anything related to the story, but, you can ask for information on characters (may be vague or unanswered depending on the question).

Even joke questions will be answered (if I like them).

You can also ask history questions (this WILL be answered and made up on the spot. Like if you ask what Reality Entertainment is and how long they've been around).

Questions CAN be directed towards a character, censoring may apply depending on if you try to pull something. But directed questions will be answered by the character (I just wanna try this, but don't feel like you need to direct the question at someone)

Sorry if I am disappointing any of you looking forward to a full chapter tonight, but I hope you can forgive me. 

Have a good day or night, and thank you :D.

~T.R.W

7