Q&A, now with questions
280 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A shadowy figure sighs, leaning back in a comfortable chair. They looked male, but their face lacked any sort of features, other than a pair of strange shaped red eyes. 

"First up are questions just in general, all the following ones were asked by Maganam last chapter"

Announcement
Do you already have a plan for the Ultima path? Will he be like a berserker or a spell blade or something else?

"I do, sort of. First of all, he will not be using magic, though yes Weapon of Heart can be seen as magical. I would call what I hope to do a 'Bio-Augmented Berserker' as for what that entails, mmmm. I'm not sure, but my point is that aside from the fact that his weapons are rainbow, he tends to actually keep them attached to his body. It's about changing his body, maybe in realistic ways, maybe in fantastical ways, but yeah"

Announcement
The second question, explain his eye's colors. For sure red is anger, yellow is probably happiness. Tell us the rest.

"Red is anger, yellow is joy, blue is sadness. Those are the three I've used so far I think, but for sake of having a reference. Green is envious, purple is prideful or ambitious, orange is curious, indigo is confusion because indigo to me is a confusing color" 

Announcement
And last question. How the hell shattered hypnosis impacted his strength? Did it fry his nerves or what?

"Limit Break was the thing that caused the shattered hypnosis status. It was due to disobeying an order somewhat, combined with the rush of clarity and power the ability provides. As for why it impacted his physical strength, well, breaking hypnosis is a mentally exhausting task, and mental exhaustion can be just as bad for physical health. It's also combined with the usual aftereffects of limit break to make a nice cocktail. Thank you Maganam for the questions"

He took a drink of water as he looked at the next question, studying it closely before speaking "this one is from Melbisbelbis"

Announcement
 Do you are the have in bitten by danger noodle?

"I have not been bitten by a danger noodle, nor have I ever broken a bone. My worst injury would probably be the time I uh, punched a wooden pillar and split my knuckle. I've never had to go to the hospital for an injury...yet...always say yet, or else fate will go hehe and curse ye"

He hummed and continued to read, tapping his fingers as he found the next question "This is from, Fhataha" he said. 

Announcement
I have a question about how the players are unable to tell the NPCs that the world is a video game, what would happen if they just...say.. pointed to words in a dictionary? Or just wrote it out on piece of paper? How Would the system go about censoring that?

"The NCNCS unit interprets brain signals in order to work. Besides being able to audibly censor them, it would also stop them from pointing to words like you said if their intention was to say what their world is to them. It would be the same with the piece of paper, either stopping them from writing, or stopping them from making it legible"

He rubbed his red eyes, folding both his hands over one another and cracking his knuckles "Our final question today is from Schuldraigh"

Announcement

Hmmm. Here we go.

Given the trauma paralysis issue, are there any undocumented hypnotism issues in the chaotic good faction?

Also, do the mental enhancements transfer?

 

"I'd call the first question, debatable if I should answer" he paused for a moment "Well, I'm sure that they would do so, for players, hypnotism is just being forced to follow orders or missions from the faction. It cannot instill any feelings of belonging or pride in them for the faction, at least, not on a conscious level" he said after pausing. "Secondly, the mental enhancements players can get, such as increasing intelligence? For them, there is no effect, for Ultima, he may actually get smarter or wiser, but for the players, they just feel stronger because of how mental stats affect abilites"

he closed the page and leaned back "That's all the questions I'm taking for today, this was finished at 4:03 PM on the thirteenth of February 2020. Now then, I have to write a chapter" he hummed, opening a new chapter to work on while clicking the submit button.

Announcement
Chapter will be up sometime tonight, thank you for your questions, I hope you liked the answers I gave.

 

 

7