Chapter 1: Contact
862 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Summoning Japan belongs to its author: みのろう

This story was made based on Nihonkoku Shoukan / Japan Summons. Additionally, it will be also added by my own story Legend of Guardian Soldier that I've been working at.

Summary of the series: In Summoning Japan, Japan was transferred through an unknown phenomenon. In another world, the same method occurs, but this time, thanks to the invention of Otherworld Dimensional travel technologies made by Alicia Permeal, War Maiden of Knowledge, Celestina was able to transfer their fleets into the New World. Founding themself in the New World, the new adventure awaits while the Main Council is aware that they have been summoned for a purpose.

How Celestina will survive this, and how the new natives will see them as? Is it friend, or foe?


Chapter 1 – Contact With Another World

Far from the Three Civilized Area, the ocean part known as the South East Region, there was a Continent. The size was similar to the mainland of the United States, which may be too small for a Continent but too big for an island.

In the Lesteka Region, there are four countries:

  • Qua-Toyne Principality – The land that was famous for being rich and fertile for resources mainly farming.
  • Quila Kingdom – The desert Kingdom where the Scorpions and the desert resources are the main commodities.
  • Tibetain Principality – The mountain country that was rich in farms and warm clothes.
  • Louria – The country that persecutes elf, dwarf, and any demi-human, intending to unite Lesteka Continent.

The three Kingdoms are opposing the Louria Kingdom because of their doctrine of hating the demi-human. Because of that, the three Kingdoms have a diplomatic relationship with each other while they do not have a diplomatic relationship with Louria.


Central Calendar, the year 1522, 17th December, 0700 morning

Rodenius Sea, Qua-Toyne Principality, Dragon Rider 7th Squadron

On a sunny day at Rodenius Ocean, Lieutenant Karl Schutz is riding his wyvern on the open ocean. He belongs to the 7th Squadron Wyvern. He goes to patrol to 240km North East. The reason he makes a patrol is to anticipate the sea invasion from the Louria Kingdom or Papaldia Empire. A lot of adventurers went to the east, but none have returned. He, as always using the magic communicator in the form of the blue ball to report the condition.

"7th Recon Battalion reporting to the base, over."

"Copy, Qua-Toyne Headquarters responding. Report the situation."

"The situation is normal, no sign of the enemies and…."

While looking ahead, he heard a brief of multiple lighting on a massive scale.

"What's going on?"

Looking up, he can't see it clearly but he saw a lot of colored flash blinking all of sudden. He ignores it as he thought it was just a natural phenomenon. Looking ahead, he saw something.

"What's that?"

"Lieutenant Shutz, report."

Karl should be alone while the network between him and Qua-Toyne headquarters is still connected. Something is there, his Wyvern rider colleague is supposed to be absent on this radius, while the flight range to Qua-Toyne also doesn't make sense. Major Civilization usually possesses a Mother Dragon, but things like that aren't supposed to be in this region.

The flight object was initially the size of the grain of rice, slowly approaching. When approaching, he can confirm that it was not his colleague's wyvern.

"Looks like it doesn't flap at all…"

"Say again, Lieutenant? Not flapping?"

Hearing that, he's still realized that the communication between him and the base is still connected.

"Unknown object flying in the air. Prepare to approach for identification. The location is…"

Both of the altitudes are the same and he approaches to pass through it.

Flying passing through unknown objects. The object is quite big. It can't flap, but what he sees is the wing with a high-pitched sound. Light is flashing around the body and the wings, blinking brightly. The object that he saw is grey, with the winged shield and scepter emblem on the body and the wing.

Turning back, his mount flap the wings quickly. He can feel more wind pressure as he hangs on not to get blown away by the wind pressure.

He continued to chase ... however, he could not pursue it. Wyvern can fly up to 250 km per hour. In all animals, the Wyvern was indeed one of the fastest leaders, faster than a horse - the air ruler cavalry. There is more gossip if the large population is raising stronger dragons.

However, whatever the Wyvern is flapping, he still can't push it. It also cannot regulate if it is a living being or not.

"Ngh! What the hell is that!"

But, he heard some conversation intercepted.

"That's a wyvern, isn't it?"

"Like the one at Sahara Territory?"

"Stay focus. We're here to do a recon."

"Ummm…. It looks like they can hear us."

"Don't change to technology mode. We need to determine whether they are friendly or not."


Stupefaction, Dragoon Base Headquarters

"Headquarters! Headquarters! I've tried to confirm the object, but it flies too fast! I can't reach it! That flying object is heading for Mayhark. I repeat, the object is heading for Mayhark!"

The headquarters, once receive the report, sounds the loud alarm like the nest is being attacked. Something that can fly away from the Wyvern leads to the economic center of Qua-Toyne, Mayhark. If attacked, it will tarnish military honor. Based on its speed, maybe it had entered the airspace on the northern island. Direct orders are delivered via communication balls.

"6th Wyvern Squadron, all wyverns sortie! An unidentified flying object is entering Mayhark airspace! Shoot on sight! I repeat, shoot on sight!"

The wyverns are filling the runway. There are 16 of them and they are ready to depart. They then launch themselves to the air and up high.

Luckily the 6th Wyvern Squadron is right in front of unknown objects and can face it directly. From his report, this opponent can fly at high speed. If it's fast, they only have a small chance. The sixteen wyvern riders line up horizontally and the mouth of the wyvern opens. The simultaneous explosion of fire and if hit, no dragon can survives the attack.

In the mouth of the Wyvern, a fireball began to form. However, suddenly the unidentified object immediately releases something underneath and immediately ascended to the top. Because the wyvern was already at a maximum height of 4200 meters, this situation was very unexpected. The object rises at a dangerous rate.

"We found the unidentified object. Trying to attack, but the object rises to the out-of-reach altitude and continues heading towards Mayhark at a very high altitude. I repeat—"

Mayhark defense Commander, Colonel Aram, received a report from the 6th Wyvern Squadron and looks up to the air.

Usually, the dragons spit the fireball to attack from the air to the ground. In the past, shooting an arrow and dropping a rock were also considered, but that flying creature cannot carry such heavy objects. To deal with one attacker, they will not get heavy damage. Usually, the enemy's purpose is to do a recon.

But, what is that thing?

Something faster than a dragon. The scary object that can surpass the height of the dragon and then appeared above the commercial town Mayhark.

Colonel Aram set his gaze back to the air once again.

From far, the sound can be heard. The sound looks like SSSSHHHHHH, and, after a short time, arrives above Mayhark. The object descends from the height and starts reducing its speed. The object is a big, grey, object from another world that emits a strange sound with the wings that move slightly and the emblem of a winged shield with a scepter at the body and wings.

Of course, they are trespassing Mayhark airspace, but the wyverns that are on a pursuit from the far distance, and despite they have another defense countermeasure, the threat arrives too fast and nothing can be used right now. Ironically, this town now is defenseless.

Returning to the office, Colonel Aram listens to every transmission that they intercept.

"Hey, look at those fields."

"Woah. They got a lot of resources here."

"Commander Alicia. We've found a country that was rich in natural resources. Yes. Yes. Ten-Four. Roger, I will report the details later so we can prepare our diplomat later. Returning to the base, roger."

The object is circling the airspace of Mayhark at a low altitude and low speed, then Aram saw the plane is suddenly heading North-East and quickly accelerated.


Qua-Toyne Principality, Government Meeting

In the meeting that involved heads of the region, Prime Minister Tanaka is very concerned. Yesterday's incident, even with Qua-Toyne's defense, the military reports that the unidentified object invaded the airspace of Mayhark, circling it around several times, and then just leave like that. The report received from Colonel Aram also indicates that they intend to send a diplomat.

That object is so fast even the dragon can't catch up, and it attacks from a very high altitude.

The origin is also unknown. There is a sign of a winged shield with a scepter painted on the aircraft, but there is no country that uses such a national flag.

"So, what we can think from this report? How do we can translate this?" he asks everyone in this room.

The intelligence representative raised its hand.

"According to our intel, Erudia, the third biggest country in the west and part of major civilization, has developed the object similar to this unknown object. But, we believe their latest model can only reach the top speed of 350km/h while the object of this incident exceeds 700km per hour. But…"

"But what?"

"Yes. There are reports of the power that was suddenly appeared in the west far from Erudia, outside Major Civilization, subjugate the surrounding countries, and go rampage everywhere. They name themselves the Gra Valkas Empire and declare war to the alliance country belonged to Second Civilization, at the same contingent, according to the report we have received yesterday. Their weapons are clearly unfamiliar to us. After that, according to Colonel Aram's report, they intend to send a diplomat."

They quickly giggle when hearing that. In the declaration of war at the Second Civilization Contingent, this new country makes two of the five Superpower countries at Three Major Civilization become its enemy. This idea may be beyond careless. But, considering they send a diplomat, there could be a plan for diplomacy.


Celestina Empire, Royal Capital of Celestina, Regnieburg, Large Council Meeting Room, 18th December 223 Celestina Calendar, 1800 hours

The pilot who explore Mayhark territory yesterday returns and faces the Nine Main Leadership or known as Main Council. They take responsibility for the security and directive of the Celestina Empire where each territory was controlled by one of the Nine Main Leadership.

They are Sofya Viltaria, Grand Duchess of Childre. Maya Lyliat, Grand Duchess of Byade. Freya Luminaire, Grand Duchess of Geffen. Cecilia Keyron, Grand Duchess of Natunia. Alicia Permeal, Grand Duchess of Studia. Eleonora Lisha, Grand Duchess of Rawley. Feena Minazuki, Grand Duchess of Mechania, and Sacchito, the only male at the Main Leadership who takes control over the capital territory.

The system of the country is using Imperial Democracy where the Emperor of Celestina must respond to the Main Council. Sacchito and the War Maidens are generally the rulers, the founder of the Celestina Empire, and the person who the Emperor and the Prime Minister of each territory must respond to. The Emperor was selected through Main Council's evaluation from each Nine Territories they once ruled as the Prime Minister. One of the Prime Minister will be given the crown as the Emperor to rule over Celestina for five years. The rest will be entering one period of rest before they can sign up for election again.

The pilot, Lieutenant Commander Johnson explains the discovery he made yesterday.

"We saw a lot of resources there, but since we can't travel further to circle and receiving orders from Grand Duchess Permeal, we decide to return. Other than that, we also encounter at least one Wyvern Company that comes to intercept us. To avoid the confrontation, I raise the altitude and return using warp drive."

Several other pilots did not get any reports that can be reported to the Main Council. Sachi, the usual name for Sacchito, dismiss the issue because only Johnson that was able to get contact ever since he and the War Maidens dispatch SSF or known as Scout Starfighter to recon in a radius 2,000 kilometer. For satellite imaging, Feena needs time to readjust before the Orbital Defense Platform and their fleet is ready to operate with maximum efficiency.

"We will hide our Great Fleet at the outer space. As for the Navy, we must dispatch one Battle Group to explore that region. Of course, we need to clear one of the Aircraft Carrier from our Aircraft for accommodation and make sure we do not show-off our power. As Celestina Campaign Protocol – Article 1, we will explore with one Battle Group."

Feena then makes a suggestion, "I suggest that we sent three Aircraft Carrier and the escorts for this one Battle Group."

"No Problem, as long as one of the deck must be emptied and the rest must be hidden. How far our camouflage technology we have? Because based on the report, our transmission can be intercepted by them."

Alicia answered about it, "It can be optimized. Perhaps when we're on the battle we will switch to technology mode."

"Feena, please arrange so the Light Cruiser Space Warship and above receive every accommodation at every Refit and Repair station it needs. For Frigate to below, the drydock ground itself will be utilized as much as possible so we won't reveal our technology too much."

"It's already on coordination. Just tell what do we need to hide it from."

"Alright, then. We will end the meeting today and if we could… Who wants to take part in tomorrow's Battle Group expedition?"

All of the girls raised their hands. Sachi holds his laugh as he also raises his hand.

"Alright. We will leave tomorrow. Johnson, prepare the 1st Red Wings Squadron to prepare each of the Council's Personal craft and keep them on Lincoln Carrier."

"Yes, sir!"

Celestina Campaign Protocol - Article 1 is a protocol for each world they travel, they must dispatch at least a Battle Group to explore new lands be it at New Planet or New World. They will maintain their vigilance as they don't know what's out there. If there were monsters, Adventurers will be dispatched while if there were military action, the military will be dispatched to deal with such threats. The numbers of vessels on the Battle Group to dispatch are vary, depends on what kind of country and civilization they find at first sight.

For this campaign itself, Celestina dispatches three Guardian-class Aircraft Carrier, two Halcyon-class Light Missile Cruiser, and 6 Destroyers with each consists of 3 Magnetic-class Destroyer and 3 Plasma-class Destroyer. Lincoln Carrier was selected as the Flagship of this expeditionary Battle Group.


Qua-Toyne Principality, Government Meeting, Next Day

While they are on the discussion, suddenly a young officer is coming with a staggering breath. Usually, they who comes barging in unannounced will get severe punishment, because this is an emergency, they let it slide.

"What's going on?"

"R-Report!" The officer brings a very important report that he want the Cabinet to read it.

The officer tells the report, as he spoke of:

This morning, on the eastern sea of Qua-Toyne, there is a giant ship with 300 meters length appeared escorted with a couple of the escort ship. According to the Navy, they met with the emissary from the Empire known as "Celestina," who informs us that they do not bring any hostile intention. After a thorough inspection, the report was made. Then, this is the statement of the diplomat:

The country known as Celestina has been transferred suddenly from their world.

Investigating what is going on and what was changed, they send a patrol flying ship to this region. In this situation, the patrol discovered a large island in a range of a thousand and two hundred kilometers.

Celestina does not completely cut off from their outer contact, considering they can still return to their original world. Now they are preparing themselves for the mapping of the New World.

From yesterday's patrol incident, where according to their law they violate Mayhark airspace. For that incident, they would like to offer a formal apology.

They were also willing to open a diplomatic relationship with Qua-Toyne Principality.

After listening to a story that does not make sense, those who are attending the meeting feel unbelievable. But, it cannot be denied that there was an attack on that airspace, and they cannot ignore the report that has been verified about the giant ship with the size of three hundred meters on the eastern sea.

A whole country move to the New World it could happen on the myth. It wasn't supposed to happen in reality. The fact is, one report refers to the capabilities of Celestina to maintain contact with their original world. So, by confirming the strength held by Celestina, they, in the early stage, will meet with Celestina's emissary.

14