Chapter 7 – The First Council Meeting
153 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Celestina Empire, Imperial Capital of Regnieburg, 22nd January 1524 / 223

It was one day before the Council Meeting that was held annually by the Main Council begun. Diplomats from multiple nations and different worlds are gathered. Celestina deploys 2 Aerial-class Light Cruiser, 1 Audhumla-class Heavy Cruiser, 2 Council-class Diplomat Cruiser, 6 Firefly-class Heavy Frigate, 4 Firefly-class Light Sniper Frigate, and 3 Archangel-class Mobile Field Dressing Corvette for security on the sky and space above the capital. For the sea, they deploy 1 Scharlwarltz-class Superheavy Battleship, 2 Vanguard-class Battleship, 4 Guardian-class Aircraft Carrier, 4 Valkyrie-class Cruiser, 4 Halcyon-class Light Missile Cruiser, 7 pairs of Magnetic-class and Plasma-class Destroyer, 6 Assault-class Destroyer, and 8 Aurora-class Healing Aura Corvette.

The security was tight since the Celestina Empire is really serious about hosting the Council Meeting. Not only it was important for Celestina Citizen, but the diplomats who holds a diplomatic relationship with Celestina are also interested to see how far Celestina goes.

“This is the first time I’ve seen the capital like this…”

Yago commented on how the civilians continue their activity as usual despite there are armed forces from multiple countries and different worlds. Lizardman, Angels, Werewolf, Vampires, all of them are walking around casually in the streets of the capital. Normally, some are mortal enemies such as Vampires and Werewolves. However, one of the oddities is both could be coming from other worlds where they are co-existing without any problems.

Even he was just returned from Qua-Toyne three days ago, this time the delegates are up to 25 people. He remembers the message given by Ambrose, a diplomat, and his guide when returning to Celestina.

“Remember, your country is the first country to attend this meeting in this world. They may look alike the same for appearance, but you need to know that they are coming from a different world. Some races could be the same, but their ways of life might be different. Please consider this information.”

Celestina gives them heads up that they can form a diplomatic relationship with other nations from another world. However, when trading or transporting between worlds, they can only use Celestina as the hub due to the only country that can transport between worlds faster and efficiently. They are also being notified that there could be a race that could be like their enemies, so they need to take extra caution when approaching them since they could be unrelated to things happening in this new world.

“I wonder how Celestina Empire manage to maintain this kind of feat?”

There are a lot of mysteries around Celestina where it needs more people to explore and to harvest the resources. Yago reads the Celestina Empire's profile, and he didn’t expect that the Celestina Empire was constantly ruled by the Main Council ever since it was built. The Prime Minister was selected by the election at each of the territories and they hold a responsibility to continue the legacy of the Main Council’s program as each Territory houses a unique specialist.

Studia specialized in Academics and Research, Mechania specialized in Machinery and Science Technology, Geffen specialized in Magic Technology and Magic advancement. Sahara specialized in animals and its product. Natunia specialized in the natural product, Byade specialized in insects and its product, Rawley specialized in Defense and Military, Childre specialized at the orphanage, Medical Magic and Technology, Regnieburg were specialized at Ore and Administration. The only vassal countries of Celestina, the Kingdom of Embellia, specialize in seafood, sea products, and aquatic materials.

The best Prime Minister during five years of its rule will be crowned as an Emperor by the Main Council. The rest will enter a period of rest before they can participate again in an election.

“The way I see this thing, it’s like we’ve been invited into the World Conference.”

“It is true…” Hanki agrees with Yago, seeing the Imperial Public Council Senate Hall where it will be chosen as the venue for tomorrow meeting. They will be receiving a place for them to stay during the meeting and they can also talk with other diplomats to open the diplomatic relationship.


Celestina Empire, Imperial Capital of Regnieburg, Nomadis Palace

Nomadis Palace, it was the house of the Main Council while also the home of Sacchito and both of his wives, Luciana Aeria Lexington and Aegina Aeria Lexington. The castle was also connected to the Deity temple known as Bell Temple where the Main Council must make a report to the deities every year.

In a meeting room, a woman wearing a fortune teller clothes is looking at the report given by Sacchito.

Shina Delauge

“Did you report this to your father?”

“I did.”

The woman was Shina Delauge and she came along with Great King Daniel Castelie and Great Queen Victoria Castelie as representative from Sacchito’s birth world, the Kingdom of Scharlwarltz from Yggdrasil World. Her husband is now working with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Celestina and being tasked with as an ambassador to Qua-Toyne Principality.

“Is my husband doing well?”

“He’s doing well. Instead, he really enjoys his job as an official.”

“Hmph…”

Shina only giggles while Daniel Castelie and Victoria Castelie, both are from the Kingdom of Aldenbourne just smile watching how they converse. Three of them are the mentor of Sacchito and the War Maidens, and also the recipient of the Mulminam, a Phoenix’s blessing that allows them to gain immortality. Sacchito, on the other hand, was a God’s Apostles of Perkunas, the God of the Gods, and Mulminam, a Phoenix. His age is 652 years old and Celestina people consider him as a Demigod while his actual origin was a Valkyrie. So far, Sacchito is the only known male in the Valkyrie race. Although his father was once a human, he was too, ascended as Valkyrie after his mother, Dawn Rune Seraph, able to rescue him from the brink of death.

“I will try to converse with Perkunas to see if I can get some information about this New World.”

“You better get to it, Sachi. You can feel that this Empire was summoned on a purpose, right?”

“Always do. But this is unexpected, though. Since this is the first time we’ve been summoned with the entire land into a different world. Still, I keep the main planet secure and I’m sure they will start quelling against each other throats again.”

Hearing that makes Shina frown. She knows how harsh is to live in the Celestina Empire. Originally it was a land governed by the gods and it has been constantly on war at all times. When Sacchito and the War Maidens arrived from Earth, they immediately set up their newly established country as Perkunas requested. However, the first Celestina World War happens just only five years after they settle in and the first Interstellar War happens three years after the start of the First Celestina World War. The first war itself ends in 10 years and the interstellar war ends in 2 years after the First Celestina World War ends.

“It’s more painful than even managing the lands at my homeworld. This land was blessed with the gods itself, but… People always want to establish a cult and things to please their gods through bloodshed while the direct orders are not like that.”

“They made you and the War Maidens a Demigod so you guys can still maintain the land until when it is fully secured.”

“Thanks to the War Maidens and the cooperation of the citizens, everything is going well.”

“Tomorrow it will be interesting since if we do have a surplus of the food supplies, not to mention if Qua-Toyne wants to expand their business, we can utilize it for more profits. I don’t want to make a fortune-telling on you, but it’s best to prepare for every scenario. There could be more countries transferred unwillingly.”

“I understand.”


The next day, 23rd January 1523 / 224, Imperial Public Council Senate Hall, Public Council Meeting Hall

The council meeting was very bustling and lots of diplomats from other worlds and countries are gathered here. Qua-Toyne Principality is the only participant from this New World and what Yago saw truly astonish him. Hanki also in awe to see that there are other people with various looks at other worlds.

“It’s even bigger than Eleven Country Leadership Conference.”

“Even for a barbarian like us are allowed to attend it as long as there are invitations.”

Celestina invites all of the nations from other galaxy and worlds that forms a diplomatic relationship with Celestina so they can attend to hear the current situation of the Celestina Empire. Some ignoring it while many accept the invitation as they are aware of Celestina’s true strength and adaptation that was very difficult to be followed by others.

Council Meeting Hall

Each room was assigned for at up to 5 diplomats while the rest can hold a private discussion at the Meeting room prepared by Celestina. People also can attend here as long as there are no bad records and they are being placed at the fourth to the seventh floor. For the attendees, they are being assigned from the Ground to the third floor. Right now, there are 250 countries are attending it out of 300 invitation sent.

“I start to believe that this Empire could make us grow faster than what we could expect.”

“I must say that we will be able to gain more attention just by attending this meeting.”

People continue to fill the room for each country and when the time struck right at 10 AM, there was an announcement.

<“The Emperor and the Prime Minister of Celestina enters the meeting!!”>

The Emperor, followed by the Nine Prime Minister enters the Meeting Hall and take a seat. Yago and Hanki are confused as they don’t like the ones who they met before. But when they heard another announcement, they realize something. The Emperor wears a royal suit but his age seems around 30s, different from the Main Council where they are all young.

Hillem

“The Main Councils and the Grand Advisor enters the meeting!!”

Grand Advisor, it was a title exclusive to the Kingdom of Scharlwarltz, and the Kingdom of Aldenbourne from the world of Yggdrasil. Only three people hold the title, Shina Delauge “The Fortune Teller”, Great King Daniel Castelie “King of Redemption”, and Great Queen Victoria Castelie “Queen of Redemption”. They always attend the Council Meeting every year since they contribute a lot to the development of the Celestina Empire from the beginning.

Sacchito, the War Maidens, the adjutants of the Main Council, and the Advisors are taking their seats and everyone went silent as the Council Meeting starts. Sacchito then start to speak.

“Gentlemen. As we have known, the Celestina Empire has been transferred into the New World. Although the Emperor and the Prime Ministers have done plenty of measures, I believe we do not have an exact time of when we can return to our homeland. Fortunate for us, we’ve been able to send our ships into this world so the trading will be slightly disrupted until everything is back as normal.”

The diplomats are chattering against each other. One thing they notice is the planet where the Celestina Empire is at is huge. However, the creativity of the Prime Minister of each territory brings them to make an immediate initiative movement. One of them is to look and search for every country to form a diplomatic relationship with the locals of this New World.

“Emperor Hillem Godwin Ophelia, you may state the current affairs of the Celestina Empire.”

“Yes, Great Emperor Sacchito. As we have known, currently the Empire experienced known as continental transference. This causes a lot of malfunctions related to the space operation and resources. The Prime Minister of Mechania already reports this matter including to Grand Duchess Feena Minazuki regarding the space operational status.

Considering we can still maintain contact with the previous world, currently, we’ve been establishing a trading hub and port to make a stopping point as Celestina’s Freighter will handle the transportation from and to the Celestina Empire. We assured everyone who participated in this meeting that the trading can still be carried on as scheduled.

Regarding the situation at the New World, it is most likely that there could be additional transference which we may not be expecting it. According to the meeting made by Great Emperor Sacchito Seraph Lexington with the deities, they have been summoned with the purpose that has yet to be known. We also welcome the Qua-Toyne Principality as the first member of this New World to attend as one of the attendees for the Council Meeting this year.

We have just formed an official diplomatic relationship with them around a week ago. Right now, their trade is only limited to us since we need to know their quality before we can put it on the public store next year. Also, we have prepared a lodging along with supporting facilities to support their stay during their visit to Celestina on Natunia Territory due to the primary race are humans and elves. Any Qua-Toyne Principality Citizen that wants to visit Celestina must register either as a tourist or an adventurer.”

Yago and Hanki listens to the whole meeting. It seems the Main Council holds the absolute authority over Emperor and the Prime Ministers of Celestina. Also, to prepare the accommodation for residence and facility for Qua-Toyne Citizens that are planning to visit Celestina either as tourists and adventurers are also under preparation. They do work fast to prepare everything to ensure they get their places at Celestina.

They haven’t traveled to Natunia, but as long as the lodging is being managed well, they fully entrusted the matters to Celestina.

“Mr. Yago. I would like to hear the report about the situation at Qua-Toyne Principality.”

Looking at the report prepared beforehand, when Shina ask Yago to read the situation, he stood up and read the report.

“Yes, Ma’am. Currently, we’ve got around ten dungeons and labyrinths under lockdown due to severe casualties for the adventurers, and our soldiers barely able to contain it when the monsters poured out. However, because of our abundance of food supplies, we can hold on our own for food supplies, but recent activity causes us to be on alert, especially the suspicion of the Papaldia Empire supporting the Louria Kingdom in an attempt to attack us at any time.”

Hearing that makes some diplomats chattering against each other again. One can look for the opportunity to gain the profits, but then again, as Celestina policy goes, all of the items acquired aside of equipment belong to the country that houses the dungeon. If it appears on Celestina, the loot will belong to Celestina, and if it belongs to Qua-Toyne, it will also belong to Qua-Toyne. Security also needs to be measured in case the Louria Kingdom decides to invade Qua-Toyne. Hearing that makes Hillem offers a proposal with more benefits for Qua-Toyne.

“If Qua-Toyne does not mind, we will immediately establish the Adventurer’s Guild for immediate subjugation and exploring the dungeon. Since our citizen desires to go on more adventure and earn more profits, we will assemble the explorer and subjugation team immediately. As for Celestina Campaign Protocol – Article 5, all of the loot earn by the adventurers aside of equipment will belong to Qua-Toyne if it appears in your country.  If it appears in our country, it belongs to our country.

As far as I’ve concerned, it seems the dungeon was not subjugated regularly or does not have an agreement with the guardian of the dungeon itself. We will be also providing tutorial and guidance to those who are new so we can suppress as many casualties as we could while we will also find a way to enrichen your country.”

Qua-Toyne diplomats are all talking against each other. The opportunity is too good to miss and they will get lots of benefits if they are agreed to it. Yago nodded and immediately give the answer without a second thought.

“We will coordinate ourselves with the government so the location suitable to establish it will be prepared immediately.”

The answer was received by claps from many diplomats, which means not only Celestina but also visitors from other worlds are also welcomed.

Sachi then move the topic into the discussion of the council.

“Alright then, we’re moving to the first topic of the day. The first is the Country Punishment imposed on the Terran Empire led by Emperor Augustus. Is there any report from them?”

Hearing Sacchito’s remark of Country Punishment, Yago was confused to hear such as a punishment. The Celestina representative from the Terran Empire gave the report.

“Currently they are facing the final two years of the Country Punishment. Once the deed was done, we will return the government to them. However, some nobles are making an embezzling money to a certain amount so by the time the two years are done, we doubt that the war reparations may not be paid entirely and the corruption will spread once again.”

Alicia looks at the reports and she sighs, “Alright. We can’t leave them alone after the Fifth Interstellar War. Capture the nobles and arm them with money choker, that includes their family as well without exception. Tell them that their financials will be taken entirely aside from their main house as war reparations. Get the audit team to make an assessment for their asset worth immediately so the remaining amount will be held personally by them with a salary cut.”

“Yes, Grand Duchess.”

“We occupy their territory to give them punishment and to make sure they pay their war reparations properly. If they can pay early, we can even give the Empire back to them early as well.”

For Yago and Hanki, the country punishment could be akin to the colonization, but Celestina got no intention to colonize it as their main purpose is to ensure the reparation was paid properly. They got a gist of it and since they are not hostile to Celestina, they’ve got nothing to worry about. However, it seems they need to send some people to study about Celestina further.

The first one has been resolved and next is about Celestina’s financial affairs since this is the main reason the diplomats from other world keep paying attention to the Celestina Empire. Hillem then made his report.

“Our debt to other country include the company inside Celestina, it’s zero.”

The word of zero immediately fills the room with a loud applause. The Celestina Empire has been constantly keeping the debt to other countries and even the company inside the Celestina Empire at zero. When there is debt, it will be immediately paid before the end of the year. It is one of the sources of how the Celestina Empire was superior to the economic aspect. With no debts, they got no pressure from other countries. Celestina constantly refuses loan from other countries for the last one hundred and fifty years. That year is the start of the Celestina Empire receive zero debt.

On the other hand, Celestina got a strong financial position in many countries that borrow Celestina’s money.  Celestina will not lend money when the country’s asset is a quarter of the amount of money borrowed from the Celestina Empire. According to the Main Council, running a country is like running a business on the company so as long as their cash flow and debt are good, then they got nothing to worry about. What makes Celestina worry is when their account receivable is not going well. There is a chance that Celestina could cut the paycheck for any foreign citizen who does their job as an adventurer or job related to it due to the country failed to pay. Of course, they want to avoid it, but the payment needs to be done as quickly as possible to prevent further pressure.

“On the other hand, the money that was borrowed from Celestina is in a total of 8 Quintillion Ceny.”

“That amount was outrageous!” Yago spontaneously comments about how rich the Celestina Empire is.

“But, to achieve zero debt like that. They must be immediately paid in cash or direct payment at once.”

“True. They could be setting up something so the amount of payment needed will be given when the items have arrived.”

“It could be so the Empire wants to ensure the items they bought were according to what they have been demanded for.”

Both Yago and Hanki thinks about it as they feel like they are at lost on how Celestina was able to pull this kind of feat off. Celestina could have some security measurements to prevent scam and other kinds of cons that could ruin the transaction progress. If Qua-Toyne can learn this, they may prevent someone from embezzling money that commonly happens in this New World.

Alicia then makes her speak as she is moving to the next topic, about the security.

“For the Security Council matters at Epsilon Eridani, Crovorsal, and Luxem World Galaxy System. Based on the recent report, we took no action to veto against it. However, should there is a resolution that comes without consulting us, we will immediately veto the resolution regardless of how important it is. All of the resolution made for the sake of the balance of the other world and galaxy requires a direct consultation with us to prevent any unnecessary conflicts.

We will not interfere with your feud, but do remember that the Celestina Empire will take action should your action endangers lives on each of the countries that are not involved directly. The Country Punishment will be enacted should you do so, understand?”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

The bell rings and it was time for lunch as the meeting was adjourned for two hours. Yago meets up with Ambrose and unexpectedly, Shina.

“Oh, Madam Shina and… Mr. Ambrose, I would like to ask some questions.”

“How can I help you?”

“How’s this Country Punishment works, and how the Celestina Empire governmental system works?”

Hearing that, Shina give the answer instead of Ambrose.

“Country Punishment is similar to what you’ve known as colonization. We occupy and colonize their territory basically, but… We only occupy it for a set of time. Countries under such punishment must pay war reparations, handing over all of the technologies, and having all of their laws audited. They will be also not allowed to receive help from us for years depends on how severe the punishment is. Up to seventy-five percent of the income will be paid to us as war reparations and a fine. Anyone caught in embezzling the money will receive a money choker. Basically, when someone receives that choker, they become slaves of their own country, performing a labor work like cleaning windows, cleaning streets, and stuff without getting paid. But we do give them food and shelter.

As for the governmental system, we make an Imperial Democracy. The Main Ruler is held by the Main Council while the Emperor was selected through evaluation from their job as Prime Minister in five years where we pick best of the best to be promoted as an Emperor to rule the entire land for five years. The Prime Minister job is to support the Emperor and to maintain the land entrusted by the Main Council. The cabinets were also made to support the Emperor, but they also need to report to the Prime Minister especially when it comes to the development related to the territory.”

“So, who are the Main Councils anyway?”

“If I’m, to be frank, they are God’s Apostles.”

“G-g-god Apostles?!”

“Yes. Each of them is the apostles of the god such as Grand Duchess Eleonora was the apostle of Goddess of War, Nirvana. Grand Duchess Alicia was the apostle of Goddess of Harvest and Agriculture, Demeter.”

Hearing the answer from Shina makes them silenced. To think the Main Councils are the Apostles of the Gods, but they wonder why they haven’t ascended into the godhood? The question lingers on them as they want to find out why the gods choose them.

“We have heard a tale about the Empire that once enslaves all kinds and they even intend to challenge the gods itself.”

Yago hesitates at first, but once he discuss it with the fellow diplomats, he gulped a bit and continue speaking.

“It’s about Ravernal Empire. They have wings, just like some of the people who live here, we’ve got concerned that they could be one of them.”

“Oh, you don’t need to worry about them. Here, we got only three races, first is Avian, second is Bird demihuman, and the other is Valkyrie.”

Shina then continues.

“Here, we do not challenge the gods. Rather than challenging them, we choose to live with them. Despite our technology is far more advanced, we never challenge the deities. However, should the gods intend to ruin the balance of this world, the Main Council are summoned to defeat it.”

“So the reason they didn’t rise into godhood is because of that? As a medium between their world and gods domain?”

“You could say that. Since god can’t meddle with another god, they sent an apostle to deal with it. Originally they will ascend 50 years ago, but they reject it.”

“Why they would reject it?”

“Because they enjoy their lives as a ruler and as the one who runs the country with them in power together. If not, they may have accepted the offer already.”

“I see…”

To think that the Main Council maintains the order and the rule of the Celestina Empire, unlike Ravernal Empire where they enslave all kinds other than Light-Winged People for their own benefits and even challenging the gods. When they challenge the gods, a meteor falls upon them and they use space-time magic to transport themselves into the future, leaving their legacy behind.

“I’m glad to have a conversation with you, Madam Shina.”

“My pleasure.”

Later, Yago and the diplomats are having lunch together before returning to the Meeting Hall to listen to the next topic of the meeting.

“The next topic is about those who have requested to join the Celestina Empire.”

When the announcer announces it, Yago starts to wonder why lots of the countries wish to join. Sacchito then burns all of the papers.

“Have all of those who applied already read the notice? We do not accept any of those who want to join the Celestina Empire as Vassal states other than the request from the deity itself.”

One of the men shouts, “But, why the Kingdom of Embellia is allowed to join?!”

“Yeah! That’s not fair! We also want to join!”

The meeting becomes too noisy and the Main Council sighs watching them protesting. Feena slams her hammer to the ground, causing the ground to shake and they stopped.

“If you would like to listen, please hear what Queen Emelone wishes to say.”

Kingdom of Embellia, it was the Kingdom of Mermaids, particularly Undine race that was lauded as the “Ruler of the Ocean”. They officially become the Vassal state of the Celestina Empire after Third Interstellar War under the request of God of sea Poseidon. Currently, Emelone Lise Embellia is the ruler of the Embellia Kingdom. She stood up from her seat where her room was filled with water to her waist.

“Greetings, I’m Emelone Lise Embellia, the current Queen of Embellia Kingdom. I would like to explain how we become a Vassal state for Celestina. During Third Interstellar War, our Kingdom is on the brink of defeat and destruction. Our technologies and arsenals back there were not able to deal considerable damage to the space. There was only one Combat Group that decides to stop the abduction and the destruction of Embellia, and that is the Combat Group Shield.

Only one ship survived, Scharlwarltz, the lead class of the Scharlwarltz-class Superheavy Battleship while the rest are being destroyed. All of it because of one technology, Technology Inhibitor. It renders a common military sense in that time, a Beyond Visual Range and Fire and Forget method obsolete, even backfired at the entire Combat Group, leaving only Scharlwarltz standing after a quick reaction from the crew.

Our god protection, Poseidon saw the battle and he admires the will of the Valkyries that manages to crush six Cruiser size Spaceship single-handedly. Before Scharlwarltz can even put into slumber, he brings the ship back to the drydock in the nick of time.

The god of sea later sends a letter of offering to God Perkunas, offering his Kingdom of the sea to become the vassals of the Celestina Empire. The Gods agreed and since then, we’ve officially become a part of the Celestina Empire. We provide the citizen food and resources from the ocean while the Celestina Empire provide us security, wisdom, and technology. When we met the deities for the first time, they’ve told us that my Kingdom is currently the only Kingdom that will be accepted as a vassal state, willingly due to Poseidon’s offering to ensure our safety.

I’ve also visited the deities who assigned the Main Council to take care of this Empire, they agreed to it as they need sea resources and control over the sea to protect the resources and our race, otherwise, we could have gone extinct. Living in the Celestina Empire is not as what everyone expects of. Here, we work hard to earn money, but they also support us to keep our daily life complemented. Some people have asked to be migrated here, but as we said before, please ask those who change their nationality so all of the participants can hear what kind of testament they will be giving.”

Hearing that immediately silenced the diplomats from other countries and worlds. Being an adventurer means they have to put their life on the line to defeat monsters and earn equipments. Alicia then speaks up.

“Qua-Toyne Principality. I would wish to give you a first testament when you could, or if you would like, immediately here, in front of those who are present.”

Yago surprised to hear that and since they want to know about their first impression, he knows that the first impression could determine their fate, so he takes a chance and nodded.

“Yes, Grand Duchess. I will make a testament here.”

Calming himself down a bit, Yago makes his testament. “In our first impressions of the Celestina Empire upon contact, we thought they were just a barbarian country due to appeared outside Major Civilizations. However, according to the reports from Lieutenant Karl Shutz and our first encounter against Celestina’s Iron Dragons makes us realize that we do not have the power to oppose them. After our first visit to this country, we were impressed by how they run this country. We comply with the Celestina demand in food and in exchange for exporting food to their country, they help us to advance the civilization and even establishing many things to complement our lives.

The Celestina Empire has already prepared to establish the academy, hospital, public services, Adventurer’s Guild, and also infrastructures that will support our daily lives. Witnessing their technology and how they will help us make us very grateful for what they will do to us. Unlike the other Major Civilizations, this country does not look down on us, rather, they want us to work alongside them so both can complement each other.”

Hearing the testament of the first impression makes them receive a loud clap from them. To think there was a world where the Major Civilizations looked down upon country outside it and even the Celestina Empire first were regarded as a barbarian country.

After those meetings, Qua-Toyne Principality was able to open a diplomatic relationship with eight countries from another world. Shina and the Castelies will remains in the Celestina Empire for the time being while did not tell when they will return to their world.

I may need to push this chapter to match up with other websites.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Unfuz8q

7