Chapter 19 – Before The War with the Papaldia Empire
108 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Next Chapter will feature the adventure of the Verlaine's Royal Family. Of course, it will be the first date between Shiki and Rosaria.

The Papaldia Empire, Imperial Capital Esthirant, 1st Foreign Affairs Department

A lot of information was gathered on the Celestina Empire after Department Head Elto’s gave the orders.

First, they concluded that the Gra Valkas Empire was uninvolved. The country that drove away the oversight army flew a shield with a flag with a winged shield and a scepter, which more or less confirmed that Celestina was the culprit. It was still unclear why the oversight army’s wyvern lord squadron didn’t return, though.

They knew that the enemy ship only had two cannons, but they didn’t know why; maybe it was because it had such high accuracy? Still, they didn’t think it could overcome the pure brute force of a 100-gun ship-of-the-line. It seemed clear that a single ship was very advanced, but was that enough to cause such a devastating rout? They just couldn’t believe it was possible.

There was the extreme case of the Gra Valkas’s magic ship, the Grade Atlastar, taking down Leifor all by itself, but they were certain that there was some mistake in the intelligence; that information had to have been exaggerated to some degree. However, it was still true that Gra Valkas had the power to defeat Leifor, so they would have to be careful with them in the future.

In Admiral Pioiotus’ report, he described a cannon that fired 100 times and hit 100 times. They asked a military research group about this and were told “Even if we had another hundred years, it would be impossible for us to achieve that.” So, they concluded that it was unrealistic for a country outside the civilized areas to be more than 100 years more advanced than the empire. There was also Glen’s fantastical report about the war between Louria and Celestina, but when he returned he was diagnosed with a mental illness, so everyone agreed that his report was not trustworthy.

They gathered some interesting information about Celestina from countries in the Third Civilization’s sphere of influence. What makes them worry is Celestina spends around forty percent of its wealth on the military and adventurers' equipment and arsenals. Knowing he was more curious about Celestina’s budget and how he distributes the budgets to the adventurers and military, he suspects that Celestina may pour most of it on adventurers rather than the military. Since the exact known proportional for military and adventurers’ equipment and arsenals are unknown, he suspects that the Celestina Empire is an adventure-loving country while the military could be also on par with the adventurers.

The 1st foreign affairs department thus came to two conclusions: first, while Celestina should not be underestimated, at the same time they should not be feared; and second, they should attack them soon, before they have time to acquire more armaments.


The Papaldia Empire, Imperial Capital Esthirant, Imperial Palace

The empire’s statesmen lay prostrated on the floor, the air in the room strained. The most important meeting in the country, with Emperor Ludius in attendance, was about to begin.

Jill was there as a maid-in-waiting. She already prepares tea to soothe the mood if the meeting becomes gloomy or chaos.

“The Emperor’s Assembly shall now commence,” declared the chairman.

“Are we in control of Verlaine?” the emperor suddenly asked the army’s Supreme Commander Arde.

“Yes, the Kingdom of Verlaine has been completely subdued. The main army is currently preparing to withdraw.”

“What should we have them do now… 2nd foreign affairs department head Rius, do you have any suggestions?”

“Yes sir! They could head north to eradicate some barbarians and acquire new resources—”

“Rejected,” the emperor interrupted to dismiss the idea.

“Y… I understand, sir!!!

“We… are upset,” the emperor articulated slowly.

No one else dared to speak.

“Our oversight army was repulsed by a conceited barbarian country to the east…”

Silence…

“We believe it was… Celestina? Hmph… send them to destroy the Kingdom of Selarong, who has good relations with Celestina. They have always been quite brazen. Show the other countries what happens to someone who takes Celestina as an ally. Geographically, Selarong is closer to us, so it would not be profitable to attack Celestina first… Are there any objections?”

There were none. Emperor Ludius turned to face the Supreme Commander.

“Is this acceptable, Arde?”

“Of course, Your Grace.”

“This Celestina who pushed back our oversight army may make an appearance as well.”

“We’ll simply destroy them as well. Though they are a weak army with old equipment, they still belong to the glorious empire, so to lose to a country outside the civilized areas… the 3rd foreign affairs department and the oversight army both humiliate the empire.”

Rrrgh!!! The face of the 3rd department head Kyeos distorted into a grimace. Arde resumed speaking.

“Your Grace, what should we do with the Holy Land of Gahara, situated just next to Selarong?”

“We do not mind Gahara’s people. There are still many unknowns concerning that country, but if they somehow become involved, then there is nothing to be done; your opponents will simply increase, but your victory is still assured. If possible, though, that situation should be avoided. We do not want to have exceptions during our generation… it is simply that… the first emperor took care of them.”

“Will Your Grace allow me to take care of the strategy and finer details of the mission?”

“Indeed, do as you wish. Let us think… after the war, you may also do as you wish with the people and land in Selarong.”

“Your Grace is too kind!!!”

The emperor had just granted an entire country and its people to a single organization. Being able to divide all of that up among the army would cause morale to skyrocket. Arde prostrated himself before the emperor.

“We… we… we are eternally grateful for Your Grace’s magnanimity!!!”

The Kingdom of Selarong had a population of one million and vast lands. There was enough to make every soldier a noble even if they distributed it evenly. Arde’s loyalty towards the emperor only grew stronger. Jill only watches them as the meeting went as they planned, but this information soon will be relayed to the Celestina Empire so they can prepare for the next move.


The Kingdom of Selarong

The Kingdom of Selarong was 250 km east of the Papaldia Empire, a country in the Fillades contingent. East of Fenn was the Holy Land of Gahara, and 650 km east of Gahara was the territory of Childre, a part of the Celestina Empire. Because they were situated between Celestina and the continent, it was very important for Celestina to be friendly with Selarong.

The entire kingdom was so safe that it somehow resembled Indonesia at Diponegoro Era. After the two countries formed a diplomatic relationship, there were now regular high-speed ferry services that traveled to the capital city Gowok as well as to a town on the west end of Selarong called Sulbar that brought in droves of Celestina’s tourists for sightseeing and adventurers to help the citizen of Selarong. Compared to tourists from other countries, Celestinian’s adventurers and tourists were plentiful, well-behaved, and loose with their wallets, so the citizens of Selarong gladly welcomed them.

Some adventurers were dispatched to the dungeons and labyrinths to make a subjugation routine and become one of the main sources of income for the Kingdom. Thanks to the policy from the Celestina Empire, several of the soldiers become adventurers to make extra money and to hone their skills.

In addition, it was common knowledge that the Celestinian army drove off Papaldia’s oversight army, so the people of Selarong were extremely hospitable to the Celestina tourists. For example, it was very common for tourists trying to pay for local baskets (basically like taxis in Celestina) to be told “I cannot take money from our benefactors” and have their payment refused. The exception is for those who failed on the quest where they have to comply with the regulation from the Celestina Empire for a quest.

At the training field on the palace itself, the councilor Sentiko is having a spar with Luciana. King Dimas has just finished his training with Luciana and it seems the elder Valkyrie only got a slight sweat after sparring with Dimas.

“Ha!!”

CLANG!! CLANG!!

Luciana uses a one-sword martial arts style where she mixed up her swordplay with martial arts. This doesn’t only she can compensate the defenses, but also can make an effective counterattack with martial arts should the attacking enemy immediately shows an opening.

CLANG! POW!

“That’s enough!”

Sentiko falls down when he got a hit at his belly as he was about to land a blow utilizing her opening from the top. But, Luciana’s movement is faster and she can immediately counterattack before he can land a hit on her with martial arts.

“Thank you for the training today. You should learn how to mix martial arts into swordplay, so the enemy got a hard time even you show an opening.”

“I see, thank you for the advice.”

The girls didn’t wear their usual Valkyrie Flame Armor, rather, they are using leather armor for protection during training.

“Grand Duchess Eleonora will be here tomorrow, she will make some war simulation.”

“Understood.”

In the meantime, Lieutenant Kumsius was assigned to guard Sulbar. However, because of Selarong’s outstanding public safety, Kumsius’s job basically boiled down to staying on top of current affairs and guiding lost tourists (usually Celestinian). Despite Celestina already prepare map to adjust their technology level to the Kingdom of Selarong, there are lots of them who eventually gets lost and he needs to guide them.

“So peaceful… it would be great if this went on forever…”

The empire had a lot of pride. He didn’t think chasing off the oversight army would be enough to make them give up. If, by chance, the empire decided to seriously invade them, this town of Sulbar would most likely be the first place they’d attack. He began considering evacuation procedures and what measures should specifically be taken to protect the residents.

Suddenly, something came to mind. Did the Celestinian people coming to sightsee understand Selarong’s current situation? They played around and explored as though peace were eternal. At present, almost 1,000 Celestinian tourists and adventurers were staying in Sulbar, while there were nearly 3,000 in the capital city, Gowok. The people who came to visit Selarong did not seem to be particularly rich, so Celestina as a country had to be unimaginably wealthy if it was so easy to go overseas. It would be best if the empire didn’t come, but…

Kumsius shivered at the thought of the empire’s long shadow. However, he does receive news that the Celestina Empire will commence an evacuation operation that needs to be done in secret. Although the security treaty has not been ratified yet, it already gives him a guess that the Celestina Empire already does have a plan to evacuate all of them before the Papaldia Empire arrives.

“I wonder when I could spar with one of the twin Valkyries…?”

Kumsius once faced Aegina, and he lost miserably. Relying too much on his sword style is the biggest flaw. While Eleonora was scheduled to arrive tomorrow, she will lead the person who is in charge of defending Sulbar to prepare their defenses. This is at least Celestina can do without a security treaty.


The Papaldia Empire, Imperial Capital Esthirant, 3rd Foreign Affairs Department, 6th December 1523

The clerk Rita was manning the reception window as usual. It was really tiring to have to deal with so many barbarian countries. She had lost a lot of weight from all the stress. She thought that Celestina was just one of those barbarian countries, so even though it was bad that the department manager hadn’t come back yet, Rita still stopped the Celestinian envoys at the door. Normally it wouldn’t matter since Papaldia was always right, but in this case, they had been defeated, of all things. The emperor was extremely furious about it.

“Aah… shit!!! Why was I the only person to draw the short stick?!”

“Quit yapping around and focus on your work, Rita!”

“Y-Yes, Ma’am!”

There was a huge storm over his report. She had been aiming for a promotion, but all chances of that were now gone with the wind. Silvano, a new employee, was immediately raised in rank because of her job that went very efficiently. Practically, she is now Silvano’s underling, but thanks to her appointment, at least her work was lightened a bit.

“Please… Give me a break…”

She had gone and made himself depressed again. Just then…

“Hello, we are with the Celestina Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We apologize for bothering you so often, but has the department manager’s schedule been finalized yet?” someone called out blithely. Rita looked up to see the Celestinian diplomat responsible for torpedoing her career.

(Ah, this isn’t fair… why did you come to my window?! Isn’t the window next to mine open too?! With this timing too… are you trying to make me write more reports? Do you want me to die from overwork or something? Uuuhhh, Chief Silvano, please help me.)

Rita wanted to cry, but she swallowed her tears. They were just another customer. This time, she would simply escalate them to her bosses immediately as she will deliver it through Regal.

“Please wait for a moment… I will go check now. Chief Regal, can you please inform the department head?”

“I will.”

These were the culprits who caused the emperor’s trust in the 3rd foreign affairs department to drop to rock bottom, so her report quickly made it up the chain of command to the department head. An hour later… Silvano comes with news.

“I apologize for the wait. The 3rd foreign affairs department head Kyeos can see you now. Please come this way.”

The Celestinian diplomats exchanged glances. To suddenly be taken to the department head was unexpected. The diplomats from other countries all looked up at the Celestinian diplomats in shock. This would normally never happen. The Celestinian diplomats were brought to a separate building with a window. The building was primarily white, with numerous columns covered in delicate carved art. The ceiling was ornamented with sculptures made of pure gold, showing off their national power. This display was certainly meant to intimidate representatives from other countries, but the representatives from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs just made idle chat in a waiting room.

“Hmm… Probably it can be a good reference.”

“Yeah. But, if the Grand Duchess wants this wealth to get rid of, probably when that time comes.”

The Celestina Empire dislikes previous gold to be displayed as a part of their national power. The council’s main castle, Nomad Castle was filled with a masterpiece from the winner of the competition. When the Main Council does not need it anymore, it will be sold to the public through an auction.

While they were chatting, there came a knock on the door, then the Chief Clerk Silvano entered.

“Sir. Department head Kyeos is ready to see you. Please come with me. Please try to intimidate them with our previous record to make them believe that it was a fraud or deceit.

“I understand.”

They through the building, turning several times before arriving at a stately door. Silvano looks at the diplomats, nodding, then… knock, knock.

“You may enter,” came a voice from inside.

“Excuse us,” Silvano announced as he led the diplomats inside. “This way, please.”

The diplomats entered after Silvano, then introduced themselves. “My name is Jacob Angelus, I am an ambassador from Celestina’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is my assistant, Tai Han Rho.” Jacob can look like a veteran officer if it was a military and quite handsome, while Rho is slightly thinner, but still confident as he made a bow.

“Please, take a seat,” a man in the room offered, so they did so.

(This kind of feels more like an interview than a meeting.)

These people were all representing the Papaldia Empire. Apparently, all of these diplomatic officials had a fair amount of power concerning foreign affairs. Jacob could sense their authority as they introduced themselves.

  • 3rd Foreign Affairs Department Head
  • Chief of Eastern Affairs
  • Manager of the Eastern Islands
  • Assistant Manager of the Northeastern Islands
  • Head of the Island Groups

They were arrayed from the highest position on down.

Department Head Kyeos asked, “So you said that you are the Celestinian envoys… You have become quite infamous recently… Now, what is the purpose of your visit to the empire?”

“Yes; we believe we have engaged in an unfortunate misunderstanding with your country. Thus, we are hoping to repair our relationship and find out if there is still any possibility of establishing diplomatic ties.”

The Manager of the Eastern Islands suddenly stood up. “What?! An ‘unfortunate misunderstanding’?! You used some kind of trick to attack our oversight army, but you’re just sitting there talking as though it was just a trivial matter! Don’t think you’ll be forgiven just with that!!!”

The manager spoke to the Celestinian envoys, in the same manner, he would with any other country outside the civilized areas. However, Jacob did not back down.

“No, in fact, it was your troops who attacked us first. We simply put out the cinders before they turned into a fire.”

“Are you calling our magnificent oversight army nothing more than cinders?!?!”

The manager’s eyes looked like they were about to explode out from his head. Department head Kyeos stopped him with a hand and bade him back to his seat.

“I see… you wish to restore relations with us…” Kyeos thought for a moment. “Well… myself included, I am afraid that no one in the Papaldia Empire knows anything about your country of Celestina. First, I would like you to teach us more about yourselves. I want to know whether your country deserves to be associated with the empire.”

The Celestina envoys looked at each other and nodded.

“We have papers for that purpose, and there are pictures included as well. This is the resumé we created to introduce our country.”

Shinohara handed out a packet of materials to each Papaldia present. They each looked at the documents in their hands curiously. The information was clearly written in the common language of Fillades.

“Wh……at……?”

The Chief of Eastern Affairs looked up and start to sweat. They have a huge, or maybe a giant island. However, their population of three billion was forty times as large as the empire’s 75 million. Even though they were outside the civilized areas, just like the Kingdom of Louria, their population was worthy of attention. However, the surprising thing wasn’t the population in and of itself, but rather the fact that they were this close to the empire yet no one ever realized that there was such a populous country there. He kept reading.

“They’re from another world?!”

A bit before the war between the Kingdom of Louria and the Principality of Qua-Toyne began, Central Calendar year 1523, they claimed that the entire Empire of the Celestina was transported to this world from another world. If that was truly the case, it could explain why the empire had never encountered them in all their history. But… aside from Mu’s myths, as well as the legend of the ancient sorcerous empire’s transference, there were no other stories of entire countries being moved around. As far as the 3rd foreign affairs department was concerned, they were simply delusional.

“How ridiculous! This, country transference is complete nonsense! Are you treating us like fools?!” the Chief of Eastern Affairs yelled.

“Regarding the transference, our country still does not understand how it happened. We are still in the midst of investigating, so this is all the information we have available… We do have a request… we believe it would be best for a special envoy to be dispatched at least once to the Imperial Country of the Celestina. We would like a Papaldia ambassador to experience Celestina with her or his own eyes.”

The information they gave to the Papaldia Empire this time did not include Celestina’s military capabilities, their absolute technological superiority, the number of passenger vehicles in use, images of the capital, or anything like that. They only put in innocuous stuff like their location, their population, local specialties, adventurers activities below C Rank, etc. Because they had heard that the empire was dangerous and prideful, they felt it would be better for an ambassador, one of their own people, to bring back that information based on her or his own first-hand experience. If the empire were a country that refused to send a special envoy, then there would be no possibility of a normal state relationship; that was the conclusion Celestina had reached.

Information by Silvano and instruction from Alicia make them decide to use this to ensure that the Papaldia Empire got baited.

The Chief of Eastern Affairs chuckled. “Hahaha!!! You want the strongest country in the Third Civilization, and one of the world’s five superpowers, to send an envoy to some country outside the civilized areas full of barbarians?! Your army seems to be somewhat decent, but you only fought against our reserve forces who have outdated equipment! If we sent our main forces, things would not have gone so well for you!!!”

Department head Kyeos glared at the chief. “Calm down. You’re going too far. Do not forget that the emperor has the last word on our relationship with Celestina.”

“Y—You’re right, I’m s-sorry!!!” the chief stammered, sitting back down.

“By the way, visitors from Celestina, our country rules over five countries within the civilized areas, and sixty-seven countries outside the civilized areas. Their sizes may vary, but overall we have colonized seventy-two countries. Recently, we also took over the Kingdom of Verlaine, so now it has risen to seventy-eight. How many countries does Celestina rule?”

They look at each other again while they remember Alicia’s instruction. Her instruction is to list the countries that they manage to subjugate, not colonized.

“‘Hmm… We’ve subjugated around four to five hundred nations, but we don’t colonize them.”

“Hohohohoho…”

“Ahahahaha…”

“Nufufufufu…”

All the Papaldia’s representatives broke out into laughter. They never expect the Celestina Empire did not colonize nor putting them under the thumb of the Celestina Empire. In fact, Celestina did subjugate around five hundred nations around the galaxy which makes the Papaldia Ambassadors think that it was already absorbed as one Empire.

However, from the perspective of Celestina, this is what exactly they wanted for. The entire country during the formation of the Celestina Empire is absorbed or willing to join the Empire, practically due to their feats on the First Interstellar War and the nobles believe that they are the true inheritors and guardians of the mainland of St. Celestina entrusted by the deities.

“Stop that, you’re being rude to our visitors. Just because a country has not colonized anyone else is no reason to laugh at them. We are in the middle of diplomatic negotiation,” chided Kyeos. “Please excuse us… Moving on, regarding your request to send our people to Celestina, would you be able to wait for about two months? There are various circumstances on our side, so… May I ask you to return again in two months? We will arrange lodging for you.”

“Yes, that sounds acceptable.”

“Good… then we shall meet again in two months.”


An odd smile surfaced on Kyeos’s face. This was the first discussion between Celestina and Papaldia. After the meeting…

“Sir Kyeos, why were you so placid with them? The emperor’s orders were to ‘meticulously educate Celestina.’ I thought that we should have ignored Celestina’s peculiarities and simply threatened them with the emperor’s will…”

“Heheheh… this outcome was fine as well. I am, after all, the lead official with regards to Celestina. This is only a small opportunity, but I had an idea.”

“An idea?”

“Indeed, but I would advise you not to pry.”

“Yes sir! Please excuse my impropriety!”

“Heheheh… Celestina, huh… I hope their national power is high enough to meet our expectations. But, they’re still just barbarians, so they’ll simply be defeated when the time comes. Three billion as our slaves, that can be very beneficial for us.”

That unsettling smile once again showed up on Kyeos’s face.

However, outside the building itself, Silvano and Jacob nodded to each other.

“Seems the intel from you and Jill are correct.”

“When you will make the move, Captain?”

“Once they make their move, the Council wants to enact Sweet Dreams.”

“So we prioritize to—”

Silvano realizes that Celestina intends to fool the Papaldia Empire to the bottom itself. Operation: Sweet Dreams is one of the most difficult operations since it requires to fully evacuate the residents.

“I understand. I will keep you posted.”

“Good luck, Lieutenant.”

Silvano returns to the office while Jacob and his team return to the Celestina Empire.


One month later, about 200km west of the Kingdom of Selarong in the sea, 8th January 1524

A fleet that could strike fear into the hearts of any observers was on its way east. This was the Papaldia Empire’s imperial army. 220 100-gun ships-of-the-line and other gunboats, 15 dragon carriers, and 115 attack transports; 350 ships overall. Their destination: the Kingdom of Selarong. After rejecting the empire’s demand for land, they had driven off the oversight army with Celestina’s assistance. The imperial army was not going to Selarong to punish them this time, but rather to destroy them. The oversight army’s defeat opened the door for General Cius to display his might.

“Make sure to stay vigilant,” he warned.

Selarong would become the imperial army’s second consecutive victory after the Kingdom of Verlaine, but later it will be the point where Celestina will play with their pride.

“Inform the Command that they are on the way to the Kingdom of Selarong.”

One of the Undine scouts spots the warship 25km off the coast. They are being tasked to monitor the Papaldia Empire’s fleet that has just returned from the Kingdom of Verlaine. Now with the same number, they are going to attack the Kingdom of Selarong.


The Celestina Empire, Imperial Royal Capital Regnieburg, Luminescence Councils building, Public Council Meeting, 9th January 1524

Some elements such as civilians, adventurers, senate, and officials are gathered using a special ID card. They are discussing how to defeat the Papaldia Empire once the intel from Silvano reaches Celestina supported by a report from the Undine. Cecilia Keyron, Chief of Intelligence Command at the Celestina Imperial Intelligence Security Agency also wants to know how the Papaldia Empire will educate the Celestina Empire. The media are also gathered to hear what they are planning to do.

Sweet Dreams will be enacted at least one night before they arrived at the town of Sulbar. For the Celestina Citizens, around 500 are willing to participate in this operation. They will let themselves be captured by the Papaldia Empire.”

“But, the double body was already prepared, right?”

“It was already prepared. Now we just need to wait and see their reaction when Sulbar was captured.”

Operation: Sweet Dreams was a very difficult operation. As the body double can only last for three days, it must be enacted at least a day when the Papaldia Empire lands on the Kingdom of Selarong. Once three days have passed, the body double will suffer a heart attack and the original body will awake from sleep inside the cryotube. One of the visitors from the Qua-Toyne Principality raises his hand.

“Does the Celestina Empire form a security pact with the Kingdom of Selarong? Also, does the Empire already had a plan to evacuate all of them?”

Eleonora listens carefully, but she shakes her head while sighing. “Unfortunately, no. We haven’t formed any security pact yet. At least we can do is to evacuate them out of the city and switching them with body doubles. At least two Corps will be deployed, 1st and 2nd Dream Sleeper Corps from the Zealot Strike Force Army will participate in the evacuation. We also need to keep an eye on the Wyvern Lords since they could spot us in the middle of evacuating.

Since we’re expecting around 4,000 personnel to be sortied along with 32 land dragons. Grand Duchess Alicia already has plans to capture them.”

A military professor raises his hand, asking a question.

“How is the diplomatic progress with the Papaldia Empire?”

“So far there is no progress. The 3rd Foreign Affairs Department already open the gate for us, but, they told the team to return in two months.”

“So what is going on with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Are they slacking off?”

The professor's words ignite rage from those who understand current circumstances. Eleonora also scolds the professor.

“Never say that you make us think that we work that way! They try to establish a relationship with Papaldia and they continue to treat us as a barbarian, wanting them for us to admit extraterritoriality! You know that if we admit it and you die here or there, we can’t prosecute them! You remember what happened on our home planet, right? Some think that we use magic to subdue them and treating us like a barbarian where we eventually give them a proper punishment to know their places!”

Hearing that, Alicia arrived at the meeting and she looks at the professor. “Come to my office later. I’ve got something to discuss with you.”

The professor bows deeply to them, “I-I apologize for my rudeness, Your Majesty!”

Alicia takes a seat as she makes a sigh, “Sasha, how long you can prepare your Regiment?”

Sasha Sylwinder, the adjutant of Freya Luminaire and in command of 15th Combat Regiment “White Knights,” nodding to Alicia. “As quickly as possible.”

“Good. You will be the one who will lead the operation to defeat the Papaldia Imperial Army.”

“Yes, Grand Duchess.”

Sasha Sylwinder, the catgirl famous as “The Strongest Kick” on the Celestina Empire is being deployed along with her unit to crush the Papaldia Imperial Army. Several decisions are also being made, such as deploying an additional unit from the 7th Dream Sleeper Corps to fasten the evacuation, deploying the 1st Expeditionary Fleet commanded by Commander Brunestud, and also deploying two Transport-class Assault Destroyer for transportation. The MCV (Mobile Construction Vehicle) will be delivered as soon as they got clearance from the Kingdom of Selarong to use some of their lands as a defense base.

3