Chapter 43 – The End of The Pandemonium Conflict
102 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next chapter will be a filler chapter

The Celestina Empire, Adventurers Expeditionary Fleet Town, 19th October 1524 / 225

“Perimeter secured.”

“Thank you.”

“I will report this to Madam Rokari.”

Rokari and the adventurers have just secured another perimeter. With the road between the Kingdom of Topa and the Kingdom of Bastogne are connected once Hughmand and a Company of Adventurers clear any hostiles around it, both Kingdoms start to make roads and send their knights back and forth. The knights are gathering at the Headquarters of Adventurers Expeditionary Fleet, where they will receive training and advance their combat skills.

One of the zealots makes a report to Rokari at her office.

“Miglione has gathered around a hundred thousand demons, and some of them are under the state of mind-control.”

“What about the Rakasha Kingdom?”

“The Annonrial agents are planning to make their move soon, and our Valkyries was able to infiltrate and make a disguise as part of their own.”

“Good. Our objective is to end this conflict and to find a way to enter the Annonrial Empire. If we can find that, we can inform the Main Council so they can set up the base of operations close enough to send the Zealots into the Annonrial. Is Hughmand already return to the town?”

“Yes, ma’am. He’s on his way here to the Headquarters to report.”

Moments later, Hughmand arrives at her office and delivers a report.

“Madam Commander.”

“How’s the southern front?”

“We’ve secured the area, and the knights are currently making the roads as we speak. The construction will take time, so I left some of the adventurers adept at building to help them. The northern front and recon team encounters some difficulty. The monsters encountered are getting lesser than they can expect. It is most likely they are rallied under the command of Miglione.”

“Hmm… We better make our move soon. Alicia’s research team, led by Fenrir, is already here, and they’re studying one of the Ravernal Beacon as we speak. We need to stop the demon army, or they will destroy the Kingdom of Bastogne.”

“Yes, Ma’am. What about the military support?”

“We will see it as the situation needs it. Right now, the Main Council’s order remains as it is. Keep the military involvements to a minimum since this is an exploration, which is usually our job as an adventurer to handle it. While I know we have some military members in this place, but they can’t just request air support from their superior since this is a direct command from the Main Council.”

“One more report.”

Hughmand looks at one of the Zealots.

“Did you find some monsters that could be around S rank or above?”

“Yes. The dragon used by Demon Lord Nosgorath was also there. Also, there are several three-headed Hydras are inside their rank as well.”

Hearing that makes Rokari’s twitching a bit.

“Hydras? Let’s eliminate some and capture the rest. You know what ‘The Professor’ wants.”

“Ah, yes. She wants to capture it for study.”

“Yes, I also concur. Grand Duchess Alicia will be pleased to hear this.”

“Their rank is most likely S rank, isn’t it? All right, then. We will set out some of the S Rank Party to subjugate and capture it. How many personnel available?”

“We have at least two thousand or five hundred parties from around fifteen thousand adventurers ready to deploy.”

“That’s around a quarter of the total strength that was ready to deploy. Where are the rest?”

Rokari shakes her head.

“That’s the only number that was ready to deploy. A recent report shows around twelve thousand adventurers are resting while the rest are still exploring or maintaining perimeter outside the fifteen thousand adventurers, like helping the Topa and Bastogne Knights. We can’t just deploy them unless they wanted to.”

“But I think those who heard about this news will surely come to help this task in advance.”

“Yes. Those who are still out there will redirect their movements to flank Miglione’s position, which is why Miglione will never see this coming. Miglione only saw the adventurers as cannon fodder, which is where we will take advantage of it.”

Rokari, Hughmand, and the Zealots continue discussing their plans to subjugate the Demon Army and liberate the Rakasha Kingdom.


The Rakasha Kingdom, Royal Palace

The Princess of the Rakasha Kingdom, Rivulia, is surprised to see someone manage to breach the temple’s barrier so easily. The guards are knocked out when they are about to intercept several hooded girls. The girls surround her, and one of them is signaling the others to stand down.

“Calm down. We’re here as the order from the Empire.”

“You’re from Annonrial? I won’t let you near me!”

But, noticing the emblem at the hooded girls, she seems to lower her guard a bit.

“Where did you come from? I know you’re not from the Annonrial Empire.”

“We’re from the Celestina Empire, Princess. We’ve received a report that the Annonrial agents are planning to kidnap you.”

“What is it that you want from me?”

“We would like to have yourself kidnapped as we want to plant a tracking beacon inside your body.”

“What?! Explain!”

Rivulia is still keeping her guard up, expecting the conspiration between Celestina and Annonrial.

“Orders from the High Command. We will plant a tracking beacon inside your body, so we can find a way to infiltrate the Annonrial Empire. We need, at least, their methods on how to enter their mainland at the Branchel Continent. We want to do it covertly since if we were just simply poking their nest without proper information and countermeasures, it would make things complicated for us.”

After some brief tension, Rivulia lowers her guard.

“I understand. I’m Rivulia, Princess of the Kingdom of Rakasha and the Miko of the Rakasha Shrine. If they were to take me, I believe you already have a replacement for managing the barrier?”

“Yes. But we won’t rely just on the barrier.”

“What do you mean?”

“We will have our adventurers stationed around this Kingdom to provide security.”

“This weather is not suitable for all of you.”

“Indeed. But we’ve trained for that. There will be a major clash next week, and they will use that chance to kidnap you. We know the Annonrial’s mission since they want to do it as low as they could.”

“I see… Let me think about it first.”

Rivulia thinks about it, and if the Annonrial Empire’s agents captured her, the barrier will weaken. Celestina will deploy their personnel to maintain the defense perimeter, and they can find a way to track her down should they manage to infiltrate the Annonrial Empire. With the information from the Celestina Empire, she knows that this is the chance she needs to take, and after some consideration, she accepts the offer.

“Alright. I will accept the offer, but with two conditions.”

“What will it be?”

“First. I want this Kingdom secure when I was away, and second, promise that you will rescue me.”

The girl took off her hood, revealing to be Zilva Silverain, Shiki’s Second-in-Command of his unit’s Zealot Strike Force. She nodded to Rivulia’s condition and wrote it down on the request board.

“I will place this at the request board on the adventurer’s quest board.”

“Thank you.”

Zilva shows some of the worms, which makes Rivulia curious.

“Where will you place it?”

“The least expected of them.”

When she placed it at her body, it quickly slithers into one of the least expected places between her crotch. When it goes inside, it makes Rivulia yelp while moaning a bit.

“K-kyahn!”

“W-we’re sorry about that…”

“I-It’s fine… How is this bug going to eat?”

“Don’t worry. Grand Duchess Maya will provide the meal for it.”

“Will you please follow me? We need to discuss more details about this plan that yours to offer.”

“Yes.”

Zilva, Rivulia, and some of the Celestina Zealots are heading to the meeting room to discuss their plan further. Rivulia later learns that the Celestina Empire has been keeping an eye on every Kingdom and Empire with their Zealots. The only problem is the Annonrial Empire, which they find there is no gap to infiltrate. Despite the advanced magical and scientific technology that Celestina possesses, the Celestina Empire prefers to enter the Annonrial Empire with low profile infiltration. That way, the enemy will not know the actual magical nor scientific technology that Celestina Empire possesses.

“If I heard about your country, it seems your country was more advanced than the Ravernal Empire.”

“Yes. But, we choose to take our time here since we need to map out every area in the New World.”

“I understand. I will follow your plan. What’s the feature the thing inside me?”

“Not only we can track you through it, but we were also able to catch several magic power sources, such as people, devices, and more. Any teleportation will leave the residual, so we can recreate it and re-use it again for our advantage.”

“This sound is a risky plan. Have you informed your superiors about it?”

“Yes. I have already informed both Rokari and Master Shiki; they already prepare for the clash and to secure this Kingdom.”

“Okay. I will follow your plan.”

“Thank you.”

After the conference ends, the Zealots are withdrawing while Rivulia prepares for her kidnapping day.


One Week Later, 26th October 1524 / 225, Front Line at the Pandemonium Continent

Rokari takes the field to command the Adventurers. Hughmand will be Rokari’s Second-In-Command while Setzer will defend the Headquarters. The Adventurers deployed numbered twenty-four thousand while six thousand adventurers guard the main camp. Around ten thousand adventurers that scattered outside the main camp and battlefield are gathering at several rally points. The information was just given by Rokari a day before in order to prevent information leaks and less suspiciousness from the Annonrial Empire’s side. Reinforcements also arrived in time two days before the battle, with an additional twenty thousand adventurers arriving from emergency quest deployment.

On the palace, the Celestina Zealots have several Schutzstaffel Units that serve under Tiamat’s command. When Tiamat wants to capture an Annonrial Agent, Zilva feels some headache for it. Their objective is to separate and capture the Annonrial Agents. They will move independently as the Zealots will lock the specific magic spell, the teleportation magic spell, and force them to separate themselves before using the spell to teleport away.

In front of her, there are at least a hundred thousand multiple races of demons. Somehow, she can discover several jet-black knights with the gemstone attached to their forehead. The officers of the jet-black knight, Belensky, can identify them.

“Seems they are under the mind-control of that gemstone as well.”

“Hmm… That will be quite difficult to free those knights, I must say. But, we need to make sure this battle went as our initial plan. The Zealots are waiting at the Kingdom of Rakasha, preparing to make their move once the battle is about to end here.”

“I’ve heard you want to let the Princess kidnapped?”

“Yes. That’s the order from the Main Council.”

“Why’s that? We can stop it!”

“We want to find a way to infiltrate the Annonrial Empire.”

“That’s absurd! Their defenses are airtight! There’s no way you can get through it.”

“Which is why the Main Council wants to poke it in. They might expect a conventional method, but they will not expect unorthodox methods.”

“Does that mean you want to use their own methods for your advantage?!”

“Precisely.”

Just how far the Main Council can think of, not to mention he’s not in the state where he can make a lot of plans. There must be someone capable of being a strategist on their ranks. Belensky can’t comment further than this as he needs to comply with Celestina’s plan.


At the Demon Army front line, Miglione, along with some of the Annonrial Agents, including Darkshild, are observing the front line made by Rokari and the adventurers. They observe the formation of the adventurers is akin to the military.

“Seems those weaklings learn how to discipline themselves.”

“We can capture some of them for interrogation.”

“Those weaklings will never reach the other Kingdom anyway.”


Upon hearing the intelligence, Zilva looks at the Schutzstaffel units deployed by Tiamat.

“You got more prizes there. Do a counter-op by capturing them, and don’t let our adventurers be captured.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Tiamat’s personnel quickly rendezvous with the Zealots, and with identification from the Celestina Zealots, they were able to identify which one is the Annonrial agents. Zilva looks at the Schutzstaffel unit as similar to the Zealots. One thing that she concerns about is their gear, albeit they are used to the stealth op.

“Something tells me that this unit only has dragonkin on their ranks.”

Unlike Armada and Tiamat’s unit consisting of only one race, Celestina Zealots has multiple races working together in CIISA. Zilva doesn’t care about that as long as these guys can get the job done.

“We will move according to the plan. Once we secure the agents at the palace, we will withdraw back to the Pandemonium Headquarters.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

When both forces are going face to face with a distance of one kilometer away, Rokari gives a command to the adventurers.

“Overlord Throne units, stationary position! Overlord Aegis units, freeze them! All tank-class, to the front and guard them! The rest of you, prepare for combat!”

As per Rokari’s instructions, when the clash is about to start, the adventurers summons the Overlord Throne and Overlord Aegis, picking the target. The Demon Army quickly charges into them as the battle starts.

“Fire!”

BOOM!! BOOM!! FWOOSSHH!!!

The explosive attack from the Overlord Throne controlled by the adventurer damages not only the demon that the Overlord Throne targeted, but it also affects the demons surrounding the primary target. The Overlord Aegis is using the Ice Beam to slow the demon army down. The tank-class units draw the monsters’ attention while the damage dealers, such as fighter, knight, wizard, archers, and other offense classes, are finishing them off.

The battle lines are proceeding as Rokari’s plan, but she becomes suspicious when most Giant Trolls and Giant Ogres are not advancing.

“Keep an eye on their movements. Watch for flank.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

The adventurers keep holding the line as Rokari’s instruction. Since they’re outnumbered four to one, they need to put on the defensive state for a while, waiting for the opportunity to attack. On the other side, Miglione, Darkshild, and other Annonrial Agents continue to observe the Celestina adventurers’ movements.

“They haven’t pushed forward, knowing that they’re at a disadvantage.”

“Hmph, that makes it easy, then. Prepare the knights! We will break through their central line. Capture some of the adventurers when they’re charging. I want to know how did they can summon that magical ride like that. Perhaps we can use it for our advantages.”

“Understood.”

The jet-black knights prepare to launch their assault. At the same time, some of the Annonrial Agents are slipping through their ranks, ready to capture Celestinian Adventurers for interrogation to learn about their technology and civilization through mind-torture.

“How’s the castle?”

“We… We’ve encountered difficulties! Our agents at the castle were ambushed by unknown personnel during the kidnapping of the Princess!”

“What?! Did we manage to secure it?”

“Yes, sir! They manage to secure it, but we lost half of our men.”

“Tch…”

Dead bodies are useless, but unbeknownst to them, all of them are captured by the Celestina Zealots and Tiamat’s unit.


The Rakasha Palace, Shrine inside the Palace, an hour ago

“You come with us, Princess.”

“I won’t let you take me away!”

Rivulia, along with several guardsmen, makes their stand. Most of her guardsman has been killed by the Annonrial agents, while Celestina will make their move once the capture was complete. Some guardsmen make a charging attack, only to be swiftly eliminated by the Annonrial agents.

“K.. kh!”

“Inferior creature… I will treat you as a lab rat.”

The Annonrial Agents numbered twelve agents, subjugated the remaining guardsmen, and put Rivulia to sleep. Once the capture is complete, they are about to chant a teleport, but somehow, they are unable to teleport away from their position once the chant is complete.

“W-why is the teleportation spell not working?!”

“Do we have the remaining mages?!”

SNAP!

Suddenly in front of them, Zilva and several zealots appear from the shadow.

“What do we have here…”

“Damn it! Retreat!! We need to hold them back!”

The agents start to make their retreat while carrying Rivulia. When they were about to escape from the shrine, Tiamat’s unit closed the main gate, forcing them to take another route.

“Damn it! These guys are mocking us!”

“Lure them to the front of the palace. We will make a roundabout route.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

As per Zilva’s instructions, the Annonrial Agents are moving around circles inside the palace as her Zealots and Schutzstaffels are closing the escape route one after another. Some agents are forced to stay behind to hold off the incoming Palace Knights while the others continue to escape. Zilva utilizes this chance to capture them so that Tiamat can play with them later. The Annonrial agents continue to escape until they reach the front of the palace. By the time they reach the front of the palace, their men were reduced to six from twelve.

“Teleportation!”

They escape, but Zilva only smiles as she completes her objective.

“Those agents are yours now. I want them alive until we finish rescuing Rivulia.”

“Understood.”

“You can dismiss yourself, or you can come with me to the front line.”

With the job done, the Celestina Zealots and Schutzstaffel went to the front line to assist the battle. Some will remain to detain the Annonrial Agents. The agents that are staying behind look at the knocked-out Annonrial Agents. They’ve been bound by not just a simple rope but also the magic ropes. This will prevent the Annonrials from using any spell or attempting suicide as one of the magic rope’s abilities was to restrain the magic on restrained people.

“Please transport them to the Lady Destroyer. The Main Council has instructed her to keep these agents alive as they will be used for another purpose in the future.”

“Understood.”

The Zealots and Schutzstaffel Units guarding the captured agents disappeared from the palace as they are extracting themselves.


Front Line

“Yaaaahhh!!!”

The clashing sword between adventurers and the demon army continues to erupt. The wounded are quickly being taken to the backline to get healed by the supports and healers. Rokari observes the battlefield while she’s also joining the fight. She starts to notice the movements of the enemy and their destination.

“Zealots! They’re going to pierce through the middle line and aims for our Overlord’s Unit! June Dreadnoughts Unit, stop them! Scissors formation! Protect the Overlord Aegis and Overlord Throne’s Unit!”

Hughmand leads the front line as the tank-class adventures are moving up to make a formation like scissors to welcome the charging jet-black knights. When the knights reach the formation, the tank adventurers hold the line while drawing their attention as many as possible. Celestina Zealots are blending in at the Overlord Throne’s Unit and Overlord Aegis’ unit, waiting for the opportunity to apprehend the Annonrial Agents.

Some of the Schutzstaffel units are also in position to ambush them. When the clash starts, some of the Overlord Throne riders at the front line quickly dismount to make a close-quarter battle. The adventurer parties are staying in their formation to prevent any capture, but some of the Annonrial Agents somehow manage to put a mind-control gem on the Adventurer’s forehead. Unfortunately, their movements were hindered by the Celestina Zealots and the Schutzstaffel as they intercepted and quickly freeing any affected adventurers.

The June Dreadnoughts rider jumps to the battlefield, unleashing magic missile and artillery barrages. Their sudden attack brings slight disorientation, but the Annonrial Agents quickly find a way to control their mind, so the Celestina Adventurers will go with them for interrogation. However, their efforts come to naught when the Celestina Zealots and Tiamat’s Schutzstaffel are intercepting it.

“Madam Rokari, we got reinforcements from two sides! Bloody Claw is on its way here! The mission is a success, and we have tracked the Princess to the mountain!”

“Report it to the Main Council.”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

According to her plan, the two thousand Topa and Bastogne Knights, along with twenty-five hundred adventurers, will be coming from the west while around three thousand adventurers will be coming from the east. Rokari made this, so the demon army has a little place to withdraw. However, looking at the battlefield makes her concerned that the Annonrials may have something hidden on their sleeves.

“Can we request assistance from the Main Council or the military?”

“Isn’t this supposed to be a non-military expedition?”

“Yes. But, just take a look at those Giant Trolls and Giant Ogres. They numbered a hundred at least, and if this keeps up, we may start to take some casualties. Not to mention other minions can be painful to handle, and some new demons that we have not encountered before are here.”

Hughmand only sighs hearing that, but it can’t be helped since the Main Council wants the military presence kept to a minimum.


Battlefield, East Flank Side

“They redirect their attack to us!”

“Archer! Fire!”

The archers from the Kingdom of Bastogne and the Kingdom of Topa releases their arrow at the enemy. The Topa archers find the bow made by Celestina is somehow able to score plenty of damage than the bow made by their Kingdom. The Celestina Empire has already issued out the Crossbow’s blueprints, and the Topa development team is working on creating a prototype for it.

“Even this is a bow used by Celestina adventurers. This thing is really helpful for us.”

“Yeah, I feel like we can grow stronger with Celestina.”

The Topa Knights had their morale increased from the beginning. The equipment made by the Celestina Empire, such as armor, boots, and weapons, are produced by Celestina’s finest blacksmith. The Topa Kingdom houses high-quality materials, such as iron, silver, and magic gems. The Celestina Empire imports raw materials and exports it in equipment such as armor and weapons.

“We’ve got Giant Trolls and Giant Ogre heading this way!”

“Load the next arrow! Archers! Fire!”

Even with the detachment, the demon army still proves to be a formidable opponent for the Celestina Empire’s adventurer and Topa and Bastogne Knights’ coalition. The flank units are pushing through to rendezvous with the Rokari’s main army.


The Demon Army, Main Camp

“Curses!!”

Miglione and Darkshild only clench their fist, watching their agents are captured by the Zealots and Schutzstaffels one after another.

“If things go like this, we will get pushed back in no time. We need to bring them down, now!”

“Let’s break the final seal, then we retreat. We already have the Princess in our hands.”

“Let’s do it, then.”

The remaining Annonrial Agents sets up some magical devices, and they destroy the seal to awaken the monsters buried inside the mountain. When the seal is broken, the ground starts to shake, and the surviving agents retreat carrying Princess Rivulia.


The Celestina Empire, the Front Line

“W-w-w-what’s happening?!”

“The seal! They’ve broken the seal!”

Belensky realizes that the Annonrial Empire’s agents are breaking the last seal that contains hordes of monsters. The battle paused for a bit, allowing Celestinian adventurers to retreat. Because of the sudden earthquake, at least two parties were killed, and dozens were injured.

“All units, withdraw! We need the Astral Fleet quickly!”

The Astral Fleet that has been standing by at the Pandemonium Headquarters is sortied out as Rokari’s order once she requests the air support. Around 12 League-class and 12 Empire-class Astral ships join the battle.

“Ma’am! New threat detected! It’s at least an S Rank threat!”

“What?! How many of them?”

“Around fifty of it! It’s a winged demon!”

“Astral ship! Concentrate fire on suppressing that demon! Defensive position, everyone! We have to make sure we can repel them!”

Rokari places her hope on Zilva while Tiamat’s Schutzstaffel unit is helping them suppress the demon army. Because there was a possibility of having a secret weapon, Rokari won’t deploy the Astral ships to the front line since there were no air units to contest air superiority. Now, since winged demons appeared on the battlefield, she has a valid reason to deploy air units for air superiority.

Overlord Aegis was counted as a ground unit since it can only levitate up to two meters off from the ground, and it cannot increase the altitude further. The demon’s appearance brings opportunity for Healer-class and Support-class adventurers who possess magic specializing in harming the demon.

Many adventurers did not trust Schutzstaffel, albeit they served under the command of Armada and Tiamat. Not only because the Schutzstaffel lacks appearance to the public, but there is also some lack of interaction between the citizens and Primordials, resulting in a lack of trust between them. Although some adventurers on the S Rank knew about this, it didn’t change the fact that Celestina citizens do not trust any units under Armada and Tiamat.

The Astral ship commences barrages by doing either portside or starboard side, utilizing its Astral Cannons to suppress the demons. The Support unit, such as Healer and Support, locks the demon movements with demonic sealing magic. Despite the threat level at S+ Rank, the magic was sufficient to stop them, giving S Rank adventurer the opening to eliminate it. The Astral ship did not just suppress the demons but also a group of Hydras that inflict some casualties within the front line.

“Aaaahh!!”

“Dammit! These things are too tough!”

“Argh! The shield!! The corrosive is too strong!”

“Fall back!! Fall back!”

The adventurers are being pushed back by the relentless attack of the Demon Army. While the Eastern and Western Flank Units rendezvoused with the main forces, they’re still at a disadvantage due to the fierce attack from the hordes of demons led by Giant Trolls, Giant Ogres, Hydras, and winged demons.

“Hold the line! Hold the line!”

Rokari helps the front line using her magic to suppress several S Rank monsters. Looking at this battle, if the adventurers start to lose their stamina, it will be a disadvantage for her, and she can’t request Setzer to send more adventurers since the main camp needs to be protected at all times. If one of the Main Council is here, this battle can finish in a breeze, but she won’t request it.

Just as the battle line is about to collapse, Zilva arrives in time with her Zealot team. She quickly severe several three-headed Hydras while she saw several Annonrial Agents who stayed behind to supervise the battlefield.

“Schutzstaffels!! Advance!! Commander Rokari! We will give you enough time to regroup and strike back!”

“Roger! All adventurers!! Regroup and consolidate!”

While the adventurers are regrouping, the Schutzstaffel units are advancing. Some of the Annonrial Agents that stay behind continues to monitor the battlefield. They will find any of the adventurers that they can capture under their nose undetected. Still, it will be very risky, considering they already lost around a dozen of their agents on the battlefield.

“Rrrggghh… Those weaklings!! Crush them!!”

Leading the hydras, he proceeds to pursue the adventurers that are consolidating their personnel. While he was advancing, a Schutzstaffel Captain creeps up from behind and leaps into his back. The Annonrial agents, surprised, looks at him.

“Who are you?”

“Guten tag!”

POW!

The Annonrial agent was thrown out from the hydra and knocked out by just a single punch from the Schutzstaffel. Some hydras, intimidated by the presence of the Schutzstaffel Captain, look at him.

“If you lot don’t want to be killed by my hands, then kill these demons!”

The adventurers regroup and reconsolidate their forces while the demon’s front lines start to shaky, thanks to the Astral Ships’ suppression effort. Once the Adventurers are regrouping and recovering, Rokari issue the commands to attack.

“All forces, attack! We will drive them back!”

Zilva arrives along with her strike team from the castle to turn the tides of the battle. In addition, around a thousand and five hundred adventurers arrive from the south, further reinforcing the battle lines. Using this moment, Rokari starts to advance, followed by adventurers around her in a rallying war cry.

“We will not lose to those demons! The Celestina Empire does not yield to such abomination!”

Rallied once Zilva arrives on the battlefield, the adventurers once again charge in and start to push back the demons after regrouping. The Orcs, Goblins, Ogres, and other minions are being overwhelmed by Celestinian’s ferocity. The Giant Ogres and Trolls are slowly getting overrun while the Hydras rank becomes a disorder following some capture by the Celestina Zealots and Schutzstaffel’s unit.

The remaining Annonrial agents who stay behind make a hasty retreat, leaving their comrades behind. They have to report this to Miglione and Darkshild, or they will not hear the Celestina adventurers’ true capabilities. But that is where they went sideways as the Zealots stopped their retreat.

“Kh…!”

“Refuse, and we will eliminate you.”

“You bastard!! Oh flame of purgatory, brought judgment upon those who defy the heretic!! Spiral flame!

The flame was fast, but the Zealots were faster than that. After avoiding the attack, before the agent cast another spell, his throat was stabbed by a kunai.

“K… Kah…!”

Blood sprays out from his neck, ending his life as the kunai makes the agent drowns in his own blood as he is unable to get a breath.

Only five pairs of Giant Trolls and Giant Ogres survived the counterattack by the adventurer, at the cost of a hundred adventurers who recklessly charge in without proper support. Over eighty thousand demons are dead on the demon army. From around thirty hydras, around ten were captured as one of the Schutzstaffel drives them back to Celestina’s main camp to be detained while the rest are killed as the adventurers salvage its remains once the battle is over. From around fifty winged demons, around five were captured while the rest are killed in the battle.

Around a hundred and twenty adventurers are buried at the Celestina Pandemonium Mausoleum, along with two hundred Topa Knights and three hundred Bastogne Knights. Rokari was aware that this exploration and the future encounter against the monsters could be more challenging than she can expect.

Belensky led the reconciliation between the Kingdom of Bastogne and the Kingdom of Rakasha. From fifty jet-black knights, only five are dead because of the monsters. Both Kingdoms, guided by Celestina, are reestablishing their contact with the Topa Kingdom and honoring Celestina’s presence during the conflict at the Pandemonium Continent; The headquarters and settlement around it become a town and names the town of Pandemonium that serves as a hub between the Kingdom of Bastogne and the Kingdom of Rakasha.


The Celestina Empire, Royal Capital of Regnieburg, Adventurers Main Headquarters, 18th November 1524 / 225

“I’ve read the report about the conflict at the Pandemonium continent, Rokari. It would seem they are quite tougher than I can expect.”

“Yes, Grand Duchess Eleonora. Over a hundred adventurers are dead. Twenty parties were wiped out during the battle a month ago. It seems we underestimate the Annonrial Empire’s capabilities.”

“I’m sorry for the losses. If we were using the military, the Annonrials might be able to record it and deliver it back to their homeland. Though, I prefer not to allow them to record it for the sake of confidential information about us. I will inform Feena and Alicia about this matter, so they can quickly establish the military base there.”

“I would recommend them to wear winter gear all the time due to the cold and harsh weather there.”

“That’s fine. We will station some of our men there to prevent any incident again.”

“Yes.”

“Head to the Rakasha Kingdom immediately, Rokari. I will put you in charge as Supreme Commander and a Governor at the Pandemonium continent.”

“As you command, Grand Duchess.”

Rokari leaves Eleonora’s office once she finishes delivering her report. Looking at the battlefield report, Eleonora speculates that the Annonrial Empire plans to hasten the Ravernal Empire’s return. This means Eleonora must be aware that the Etanaru Empire may also make its move in the future once Alicia discovers a Ravernal Empire’s revival beacon buried inside the Bastogne’s castle.

Alicia and Feena are currently bolstering the town defenses, aware of the possibility of the interdimensional attack from inside. Sacchito and the others are strengthening the planetary defenses, including bringing two Radiant-class SupercarriersRadiant, and Nomadis for maintenance and upgrading.

Before Celestina can make their move to the Annonrial Empire, they will gather all of the evidence to sue the Annonrial Empire.

With it, the conflict at the Pandemonium continent comes to a close.

2