Chapter One (Rewritten)
1.6k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This chapter was originally published 2021/01/29, rewritten 2023/10/03)


Elizabeth groaned, rubbing her temples between her forefinger and thumb. She stared intently at her computer screen and didn’t seem even remotely pleased by what she saw.

“Something the matter, babe?” Teresa asked, glancing at her girlfriend.

She was currently stirring a spoon around inside of her breakfast cereal, popping a reluctant bite into her mouth while her girlfriend threw her hands up in frustration. It was obvious that something was eating at her though it was so hard to tell what exactly this specific fire was supposed to be.

“I forgot about our water bill,” Elizabeth grumbled, taking a sip of coffee.

It didn’t take either of them getting very far into their twenties to realize that the worst thing about getting older was the mountain of bills that seemed to pile up with every month. Who knew becoming an adult up would be so fucking expensive?

“Do we have enough to cover it?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth nodded slowly. “But between rent and bills we’ve already blown through most of our EI cheques.” She sighed. “Fuck, I don’t want to keep using credit cards to buy groceries.”

“Well, I mean, we’ve been doing what we can, babe,” Teresa explained, gesturing with her hand. “But without CERB, we need to do this kind of shit.”

“Fucking cheap ass Liberals,” Elizabeth grumbled.

She ran a hand through her sea of messy blue hair, clutching a generous fistful as she growled with an unwavering sense of annoyance. A moment went by then she snapped her attention back towards Teresa, staring her down with green-tinted eyes that were brimming with anger. Though the anger at least seemed to be with the world at large.

“We need to find some kind of side gig,” Elizabeth said.

Teresa nodded. “Needing to find one and actually finding one are two separate things, babe.”

Elizabeth worked her jaw, giving it some thought. The ideas seemed to churn for a few moments before she slowly shook her head. She thankfully let go of her hair, being so close to actually pulling out clumps of it.

“Maybe we could find something online?” she suggested. “We could get into podcasting?”

Teresa snorted. “Babe, when this pandemic hit, Amazon sold out of computer mics. I think the market is already well beyond oversaturated with new talent at this point. Plus, what would we even talk about?”

“Books, history, food?” Elizabeth offered, pointing towards the screen. “There has to be something that would interest people.”

“Might be something to look into but podcasting isn’t the easy route to fame and fortune that you think it’ll be,” Teresa said, using her spoon to point at her girlfriend. “It’s like Youtube, you need luck and connections if you want to go anywhere with it.”

She then placed her spoon aside and instead reached out, resting one of her olive-coloured hands overtop of Elizabeth’s pale counterpart.

Elizabeth shook her head and huffed. It would seem that not even Teresa’s calming touch had an effect upon her while she was this deep into a spiral.

“How many Twitter followers do we have between us?” she asked.

“Well, I have about three-hundred on my main,” Teresa answered. “And around six hundred on my AD? Then I think you have about another two hundred on your account, if I remember correctly?”

Elizabeth brightened, yanking her hand away and quickly typing something on her computer. “That’s it!”

“What’s it?” Teresa asked, taking another bite of cereal. “A couple hundred followers is nice babe but we’re not exactly going to break the bank with it. Plus, I don’t really want to e-beg unless we really have to. Everyone is hurting right now and at least we’re making rent.”

“No but six hundred followers on your AD might actually be worth something,” Elizabeth murmured, whispering something under her breath as she continued to type away. She then hit the enter key and whistled. “Fuck babe, you take some really hot photos.”

Teresa grinned from ear to ear. “Hell yeah, I do.”

“Maybe we could…” Elizabeth bit her lip and looked at her girlfriend. “I mean if you’re comfortable with the idea. Maybe we could…” She gestured vaguely, as if hoping the silence would somehow miraculously get her point across. “You know?”

“Create an OnlyFans account?” Teresa asked, barely even phased as she scooped up the last mouthful of milk and cereal from the bottom of her bowl. “I’ve thought about it once or twice.”

“You have?” Elizabeth asked.

Teresa nodded, popping the spoon into her mouth.

Elizabeth glanced at her. “Then why didn’t you?”

“I’m terrible at marketing myself,” Teresa explained as she swallowed her cereal. “No idea how to put together promo content and what not? Just felt like a whole lot of work that wasn’t really worth the time and effort while we were still on CERB.”

“Well, I have a diploma in video-making,” Elizabeth said as she shook her head, scoffing as she lingered on the thought. “Fuck… why did we never talk about this before?”

Teresa shrugged. “Not really something that I thought was important enough to bring up. If I wanted to actually do it, then I would’ve talked to you about it.” She smirked as she looked her girlfriend in the eye. “So, I’m guessing that you want to try making some OnlyFans content?”

“I mean…” Elizabeth sighed. “You’re hot, you call me hot…”

“Because you are hot,” Teresa said.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. “But we’re two hot young women, we have a good amount of equipment to work with, and we also happen to have a professional-grade camera that we can take some really high-quality videos with. Maybe this could be our gold mine?”

“I wouldn’t hold your breath,” Teresa chided. “You know Stephanie?”

“The girl who used to work at your restaurant when it was still open?” Elizabeth asked.

“Yeah, well she had an account,” Teresa said, resting her chin within the palm of her hand. “And you’d say she’s pretty hot, right?”

Elizabeth nodded.

“Well…” Teresa frowned, tapping her spoon against the edge of her bowl. “She went at it for about a month and only managed to get around half a dozen fans. It’s like podcasting. The market is oversaturated and you either need to be extremely lucky or extremely talented if you want to make it.” She snorted. “Hell, you probably need to be both at this point.”

“But we’re really hot,” Elizabeth whined, glancing at her computer screen.

Teresa smirked. “We are but maybe you should taper your expectations just a little. That’s all I’m saying. Us being extremely hot is important but it’s not the only piece of the puzzle.”

Elizabeth sighed, mimicking Teresa as she also rested her cheek in the palm of her hand as she lazily looked at her monitor. She dug her fingers into her complexion, indenting her cheek as she obviously mulled the idea over. It took a few long moments before she looked back at Teresa.

“No harm in trying?” she asked, trying to look hopeful.

Teresa shrugged. “Just as long as you’re willing to call it quits if it obviously isn’t working.”

She got up and made her way towards the sink, spritzing some soap into her bowl and starting to scrub it clean. As she did so, she glanced at her girlfriend’s monitor, noticing that she’d moved over to the fabled site itself.

“And most importantly,” Teresa said. “Are you comfortable making that kind of content and posting it online?”

“I mean…” Elizabeth snorted. “I sometimes end up on your AD account. It can be pretty fun!”

“There’s a difference between the occasional cameo and ending up making your own content, babe,” Teresa said as she worked on cleaning her bowl. “If this does work, you’ll potentially have hundreds of strangers looking at your nudes on the internet. Are you comfortable with that?”

“That’s…” Elizabeth shuddered and let out a contented little sigh. “That’s actually kind of hot…”

“Oh right, I forgot that you’re a massive fucking pervert.” Teresa shook her head. “Alright, make yourself an account and I’ll do mine later.”

“Do we need separate accounts?” Elizabeth asked.

Teresa nodded. “They need to verify our IDs before we can even think about making any content.”

Elizabeth blinked. “Wait, they're going to want to see my ID? Isn’t that a little…”

“Got to prove that you’re over eighteen somehow,” Teresa explained. “Plus, they’ll need it so they can do wire transfers to our bank or something. Remember, Paypal is a little bitch when it comes to sex work.”

Elizabeth pursed her lips together and nodded. For a moment, it seemed like this might’ve been a bridge too far.

In the end, however, she got up, making her way over to her purse. “Well, I’m not going to let something like that get in the way of a good thing.”


“Are you fucking kidding me?” Elizabeth roared.

Teresa smirked, looking at herself in the bathroom mirror as she brushed her teeth. Her brown eyes twinkled with a playful coyness as she knew exactly what was wrong with her girlfriend.

“They denied my application again,” Elizabeth huffed, stomping her way into their bedroom and storming over to her purse in a frenzy. “Apparently my photo ID was too blurry in the last selfie that I took. Such fucking…”

She grumbled a few more choice curse words under her breath. Though they were far too faint for Teresa to hear through the closed door.

Teresa spit out her toothpaste, washing it down the drain. “Babe, please let me review your application before you send it in again.”

“Fine!” Elizabeth shouted, stomping out of the room. “I’ve never seen a website with such a stupid sign-up process in my entire freaking life.” She growled. “I’m twenty-four, I have a photo of my ID that shows that I’m twenty-four, who cares if I block out like a single pixel with my hair while I’m taking the selfie that they’re forcing me to take in order to prove something that should be painfully obvious to anyone with a single brain cell.”

Teresa smirked, grabbing a brush and combing it through her black hair. All the while, she looked at her reflection, appraising it. She knew that she was a bit of a butch with a strong physique, a dusting of arm hair, and a nose ring that the femmes in her life absolutely adored.

Her hair was cropped short which made taking care of it easy. All it took were just a couple quick strokes from a brush and then a dash of product to give it shape.

“I want to know what magic voodoo bullshit you used to get your application approved so fast,” Elizabeth grumbled.

Teresa gave herself one final look in the mirror as she shot herself a pair of finger guns, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth in order to cock them.

Damn she was hot.

She slipped out of the washroom, making her way into the kitchen of their little one-bedroom apartment.

“Like I said,” she explained, coming over to the kitchen table and resting her rump upon it. “A lot of this website comes down to dumb fucking luck and that sadly starts with the verification process.”

Elizabeth was seated at the same table, holding her provincial ID next to her head and flashing her phone a smile. She then took a photo and immediately looked at the picture that she’d just taken. Clearly, she didn’t like what she saw as her expression quickly fell with her furrowing her brow in frustration.

“Too blurry,” she grumbled. “Stupid shaky hands.”

Teresa held out her hand, motioning towards her. “Pass me the camera, babe, and let me take it for you.”

Elizabeth sighed and surrendered it to her.

Teresa pressed a finger against the button on the back, unlocking it. She then scrolled over to the camera and put her girlfriend’s face into frame.

“Move the card about an inch away from your head,” Teresa instructed.

Elizabeth did so.

“And your thumb is covering the corner, could you try…” Teresa nodded as Elizabeth adjusted her grip. After a little more angling, she finally snapped the photo. “And that should just about be…” She checked it, offering a smile and a reassuring thumbs up. “Good!”

She then handed the phone back to Elizabeth who plugged it into her computer. It took a moment to connect but she soon copied the photo over and placed it into the application form for what was probably the seventh or eighth time in the last two days.

“Does this look good?” Elizabeth asked, leaning back.

Teresa peered over Elizabeth’s shoulder, resting a hand upon it as she did so. She hummed to herself before shaking her head.

“Change your social media account to your Facebook,” she explained.

Elizabeth cocked a brow. “You want me to use my Facebook? Won’t that kind of dox me for…”

“Just use it for the verification process. It has your full name while your Twitter does not.” She gently kneaded into her girlfriend’s tense shoulders, trying to work out the knots. “After you’ve been verified, change it back to the Twitter you plan to use for promoting your content.”

“Are you sure?” Elizabeth asked, biting her lip.

Gods, she really was such a nervous little creature; so impossibly tense.

“That’s what I did,” Teresa explained.

Elizabeth paused for a moment before sighing and taking Teresa’s advice. She quickly copied over her Facebook’s URL, punching it into her OnlyFans’ application. Then she paused and looked up at Teresa, looking for any additional guidance.

Teresa merely nodded, giving her silent permission to submit it. “And now we wait.” She patted Elizabeth on the shoulders. “We’ll get it through eventually, babe. You just need to be patient.”

“I hope so,” Elizabeth grumbled.

Teresa let her hand linger upon Elizabeth’s shoulder. She bit her lip, wondering what she could possibly do to help. There was still so much lingering tension in her girlfriend; the slight knitting of her brow deepening as her expression remained needlessly dark. It wasn’t the kind of expression that she liked to see, especially on her girlfriend of all people.

Teresa slipped her hand away from Elizabeth’s shoulder, instead moving it around and using it cup her chin. She used her grip to tilt her girlfriend’s gaze upwards, forcing her to look away from the computer and into her eyes.

“Hey babe,” she said, smirking. “How about you and I go get a little bit of pre-production practice in?”

Elizabeth blushed. “What did you have in mind?”

“You know… I honestly feel like your tongue work has gotten pretty lazy as of late,” Teresa teased. She gently stroked Elizabeth’s cheek with a single finger. “I think you could probably benefit from a little…” She clicked her tongue audibly against the roof of her mouth, winking at her. “Discipline.”

And just like that, the anxieties and worries faded away in a heartbeat. They were replaced with a dopey little smile and a very pronounced blush which threatened to utterly ignite Elizabeth’s face.

“I’d like that,” she whispered. “I’d like that a lot.”

“But,” Teresa said, leaning in even closer and brushing her lips right against Elizabeth’s ear. She dropped her voice to a breathy whisper, sounding oh so husky in nature. “That would also mean that you need to leave your computer. Can’t very well be worshipping me if you’re too busy worrying about your application.” She chuckled, sending an airy burst of warm breath rolling along her lover’s skin, dancing across her complexion. “After all, I expect nothing less than your complete and utter devotion.”

Before Elizabeth could respond, Teresa took the edge of her earlobe between her teeth and ever so carefully nipped it. At the same time, her hand slipped away from Elizabeth’s chin and instead cupped her throat. She didn’t apply even a hint of pressure, merely resting her fingers against those two precious arteries. She presented the threat without actually following through with it.

“Do you think you could endure that?” Teresa asked, allowing herself a predatory little smile.

Elizabeth attempted to nod but Teresa’s hand denied her the option. Instead, she squeaked, surrendering a meek… “Yes.”

Teresa drew away, placing her hands upon the back of Elizabeth’s chair and using them to pull it away from the kitchen table. “Then let’s take this to the bedroom.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Elizabeth whispered.

Now that Teresa could get a good look at Elizabeth’s face, she clearly saw the way that a crimson hue had come to dominate her complexion. She was as red as a beet, her eyes wide with a half-panicked and half-lustful quality.

A few choice words, a gentle bite, and the mere cradling of her throat as a threat. That was all it took to turn her girlfriend into a dopey little plaything that was only meant to be dominated.

As Elizabeth stood up, Teresa confirmed this fact as she saw a cute little bulge in the front of her girlfriend’s jeans. One of the best parts about dating a trans woman was getting to see just how adorable that bulge really was. It was a wonderful beacon which betrayed that she was doing a good job of bullying the poor little femme.

Teresa made her way out of the kitchen and moved towards the bedroom. She checked to make sure that Elizabeth followed behind. Thankfully, it seemed that Teresa had finally offered her a more enticing proposition than simply staring at the computer and waiting for a potential confirmation email to arrive.

Hell, Elizabeth almost looked like a golden retriever, following after its owner with utter reverence in its gaze. She was just too cute. Knowing her, she was probably running a mental gauntlet of all the potential scenarios that she could think up as she tried her best to figure out which of them her girlfriend had in store for her.

Would she be expecting rope?

What about impact play?

Breathplay?

As they crossed that short distance and entered their bedroom, Teresa tried her best to put herself in Elizabeth’s shoes. This was an extremely difficult thing for a stud such as herself to properly do but she tried her best regardless.

It took a bit but she started to put together a half-decent scene within her mind. Just something easy to start the day off right.

By the time they had entered their bedroom it had taken shape with Teresa motioning towards their bed.

“Sit,” she commanded. Her voice was firm but bore a fluttering edge of playfulness.

“Yes, Miss Teresa,” Elizabeth said, resting her rump upon the foot of the bed and placing her hands obediently within her lap.

Teresa smirked as she approached their dresser, pulling open the top drawer and grabbing a plain-looking jewelry box from inside. “Miss Teresa? You’re not even wearing your collar yet, kitten.”

“Y-you put me in a mood,” Elizabeth whined. “You even gave me a boner.”

“Did I now?” Teresa asked, approaching the bed. “I barely even noticed. Poor girl has gotten so small with all those funny little hormones that you’ve been taking. I bet that you can barely even get her up nowadays.” She scoffed and flashed her girlfriend a cocksure smile. “Thankfully, I found that fun little g-spot of yours.”

She stood before Elizabeth, holding the jewelry box between them. They both knew what was inside but this moment was important, part of their ceremony, a crucial moment for this perverse little routine they had developed.

Teresa carefully opened it, presenting a bubble gum pink collar upon a plush velvety pillow. The collar had a single silvery ring with an adorable little emerald tag dangling from it. In all honesty, it was probably the priciest piece of clothing that either of them owned.

Teresa carefully took the collar out before placing the box aside. She very gently unlatched the back of it, allowing the leather to slip open.

“Do you mind?” she asked.

Elizabeth nodded and grabbed her hair, pulling it out of the way. She then looked at the collar, biting her lip with eager anticipation.

This joy that radiated from her was infectious, making Teresa’s own heart beat just a little faster. She would do a lot to get that sort of wide-eyed and dopey look from her plaything. She would do a whole lot.

“Do you know what this is?” Teresa asked.

Of course, she did. But the script was predetermined and also a part of their ceremony, just as important as the physical article of clothing itself.

“It’s a collar,” Elizabeth answered.

“Not just any collar, kitten,” Teresa said, using her free hand to stroke her cheek. “It’s your collar. But more than that… it’s a symbol.”

Elizabeth nodded.

“It symbolizes the trust you put in me when we make love like this,” Teresa went on. “And it symbolizes that you know that I will never hurt you…” She paused, working her jaw. “Well, never hurt you in a manner that you wouldn’t find enjoyable.” She snorted. “Anyways, it also displays that you have all of the power going forward.”

“I do?” Elizabeth asked as if hearing this for the first time. Yet the playful smile on her lips betrayed that she knew this lesson well.

“You do,” Teresa answered, nodding. “Because with one little word you have the power to remove that collar. And with it, I’ll know that I have misused or abused your trust. That means I will be extra careful when taking care of you going forward.” She bit her lip. “So, with that in mind, do you accept this collar, kitten?”

Elizabeth smirked. “I do.”

Teresa carefully pulled it around her throat, ensuring that it was snug before clasping it shut in the back. For good measure, she even wedged a pair of fingers between the material and Elizabeth’s skin, proving that there was plenty of space for her comfort. Not that such a gesture was even needed as it hadn’t once been too tight nor too loose during their countless sessions together.

With that article finally in place, the two of them looked at each other, allowing their collective gaze to linger for a moment. There was a latent and subtle electricity which seemed to course between them, tingling Teresa’s flesh. It was so intense that it made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, feeding into her desire to take care of her girlfriend while sating her own appetite.

“Fuck, I love you so much,” Teresa whispered.

Elizabeth grinned and touched a hand to the leather, stroking it. “I love you too.”

“Do you know what else this collar means?” Teresa asked, carefully hooking a finger through the ring on the front of it. The seriousness of her prior speech had disappeared in an instant, being replaced by a teasing edge which now entered her voice.

Elizabeth bit her lip. “What’s that?”

“It means that I’m going to absolutely ruin your tight little pussy,” Teresa said.

Before Elizabeth had a chance to reply, Teresa dipped forwards and pressed her lips forcefully against her girlfriend’s own.

Elizabeth sucked in a breath but it took only a moment for her mouth to part and Teresa’s tongues to take immediate advantage. They were forceful with their collective kiss, leaning into one another and cramming their bodies together. Their tongues explored each other’s mouths like a pair of voyagers, making themselves at home upon this strange and exciting terrain.

While they kissed, Teresa slowly pushed Elizabeth back, laying her down upon the bed. She slipped a hand underneath Elizabeth’s shirt, grazing her soft belly with her nails. Her hand went higher and higher, not stopping until she was prodding at her girlfriend’s bra with a pair of fingers.

Only then did their kiss break as Teresa reluctantly drew back, still grinning from ear to ear.

Elizabeth looked so wonderfully flustered, her face beet red and gaze flinching away from Teresa’s own.

“Nuh uh,” Teresa chastised, scoffing. “You’re going to look me right in the eye while I’m ruining you. Do you understand me, kitten? I want to see every little bit of pleasure that you’re experiencing because of me.”

Elizabeth made a distressed little noise, whimpering to herself. Still, in the end, she nodded and forced her gaze back, looking Teresa right in the eye.

Teresa smiled down at her, finally slipping the tip of two fingers underneath her girlfriend’s bra. Elizabeth’s breast was so soft and even this barest amount of touching was enough to make her shiver. Just another little wonder that was brought about by the magic of estradiol.

Still, those fingertips were clearly not enough for Teresa as she allowed her entire hand to slip underneath. She cupped Teresa’s breast, gently kneading her fingers into the fatty flesh. Every little stroke and motion edged forth its own matching little moan from her plaything, sounding so shrill and pent up in nature.

“You’re such a good girl,” Teresa whispered. “Able to look me in the eye while I play with your tits.” She grinned, licking her lips like a wolf who had just caught its prey. “You really do have fantastic boobs, babe. Has anyone ever told you that?”

Elizabeth quivered. “T-thanks, I grew them myself.”

She looked like she was about to say something else but that’s when Teresa gently pinched her nipple between her forefinger and thumb. If her breasts were sensitive, her nipples were even more so. Even just lightly fondling one of them was enough to make Elizabeth moan. Yet, Teresa went further still, firmly pinching the tender little buds and ensuring that Elizabeth made all sorts of panicked noises, whimpering and letting out pleasured little moans.

“Fuck!” Elizabeth yelped loudly, gasping as her back lifted away from the sheets.

Teresa smirked and kissed her on the cheek. “You really make such adorable little noises, babe. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that you were a massive fucking bottom or something.”

She eased up a little and gently massaged the nipple between her forefinger and thumb instead, playing with it. Her actions were like those of someone tweaking the volume knob on a radio, trying to get it just right.

This was an apt way of putting it as Elizabeth’s voice soon grew louder and louder with each little adjustment. It wasn’t long before she liberally sang her praise, closing her eyes and allowing her entire body to shudder with an intense ecstatic glee.

Normally, Teresa would be displeased with this defiance but she decided to let the fact that Elizabeth had broken eye contact slide, just this once. After a few more moments of playing, she started to grow quite bored of this song. So, she pulled back, giving her girlfriend a little bit of room upon the bed.

“Take your shirt off,” Teresa instructed, sounding rather stern.

Elizabeth did just that, grabbing the bottom of her blouse and peeling it off in one smooth motion. She then looked at Teresa expectantly, biting her lip as she obviously sought some further guidance.

Teresa nodded, giving silent approval for Elizabeth to continue stripping.

So, Elizabeth went to work on removing her bra, squirming out of it with a little grunting and groaning. It wasn’t long before it joined the shirt in a heap upon the floor.

Teresa made a pleasured little cooing sound as she took in her girlfriend’s nudity. She reached out and once more started to lightly fondle her girlfriend’s breasts. After a few seconds, acting like a teen getting to play with their first pair, she instead looked her girlfriend in the eye and offered a coy little smile as she roughly flicked one of these nipples. This earned her yet another gasp which sounded so wonderfully indignant.

“So sensitive,” she teased, giving these breasts another squeeze. She was far gentler this time. “God, maybe I should just grab some nipple clamps. See what kind of noises you would make with those on. Would you like that, babe?”

Elizabeth bit her lip. “M-maybe?”

Teresa drew away from Elizabeth and slid off of the bed, making her way over to their dresser. She opened the top drawer, humming as she looked at the meagre collection of sex toys that were contained inside. There wasn’t nearly enough but what they did own was enough to get the job done, offering an enticing mix of pain and pleasure.

It took her a moment but she soon found what she was looking for, grabbing a pair of delicate-looking clamps connected via a silvery chain. They weren’t the highest quality model in the world but they got the job done regardless.

“Sit up,” Teresa ordered.

When she turned around, Elizabeth had already begun to do so. Her perky little boobs looked so wonderful as the momentum made them bounce, just a little.

Elizabeth was biting her lip, planting her hands upon the quilt and digging her fingers into the fabric. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

“Something the matter?” Teresa asked, pausing.

Elizabeth shook her head. “Just a weird thought is all.”

“Well, I’m ordering you to vocalize it,” Teresa said, a dangerous edge entering her voice. “You wouldn’t want to disappoint me, would you?”

“It’s just…” Elizabeth sighed and looked her Mistress in the eye. “I’m just wondering if we might want to invest in a few more sex toys. You know, if we’re serious about this thing.”

Teresa shrugged. “I mean even if we weren’t getting into OnlyFans, I’d still say we should invest in a few more sex toys. I could always use more things to torture you with.” She beamed. “Like one of those plasma wands. Fuck, those things look like a whole lot of fun to play with.” Her smile proceeded to grow even wider. “Or hemp rope. Babe! We should get into shibari for one of these videos.”

“Do you even know how?” Elizabeth asked.

“I mean I could learn,” Teresa said, offering a boisterous smile that was just brimming with self-assured confidence. “I think you’d look really adorable if you were strung up from the ceiling.” She sat upon the edge of the bed, cupping Elizabeth’s crotch within the palm of her hand. Ever so carefully, she started stroking the contents that were contained within. “Maybe we could do it in the kitchen?” She winked at her girlfriend as she continued to play with her bulge, grinding into it. “I could always use a little cream with my morning coffee?”

“I thought you drank it black,” Elizabeth whispered.

Teresa snorted. “Well, you don’t produce a whole lot of cream, babe. So, I’ll probably still be drinking it mostly black.”

She held out the clamps, pinching one of them open as she brought it over to Elizabeth’s nipple. It felt so satisfying to see those sharp teeth hover over top of this most sensitive flesh, just waiting for a chance to bite down. It was also satisfying to see how tense her girlfriend had become, waiting in torturous anticipation for the moment when it would finally snap into place.

Elizabeth instinctively sucked in a breath, letting it out slowly as Teresa gently released the clamp. The firm material soon bit into her flesh, applying just enough pressure to draw forth a tense little squeak. It was an adorable noise, so shrill and pathetic.

“Not too tight?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth quickly shook her head.

“Good,” Teresa said, pinching open the other clamp “Just let me know if it starts to hurt, okay?”

She was quick with the other clamp, lightly pressing it down upon Elizabeth’s other nipple. Her girlfriend made another noise that was halfway between a pleasured coo and a little muffled note of discomfort. It was strangely alluring, practically being music to Teresa’s ears.

Once the clamps were anchored in place, she then hooked a finger around the chain that connected them and gave it a gentle tug. This only made Elizabeth’s voice sound so much sweeter, adding all sorts of interesting little noises into the mix.

“Such sensitive little things,” Teresa whispered, planting a kiss upon Elizabeth’s navel. “Hormones really are magic, aren’t they?”

Elizabeth’s only response was a singular ragged note of pained euphoria. It wasn’t the most stimulating conversation but it got the point across.

Teresa used her other hand to reach into Elizabeth’s pants, groping at the zipper. She grabbed it and clumsily drew it down, slowly pulling it underneath of the wonderful little bulge nestled inside. As Elizabeth’s panties were exposed, Teresa grinned and planted another kiss just a little bit lower, down along her torso, tracing her way across her girlfriend’s body.

“Do you want me to play with your hen, babe?” she asked.

Elizabeth nodded quickly.

Teresa removed her hand, earning herself a desperate little noise from Elizabeth. It was so pitiful and sweet at the same time, making her smile grow even wider.

“Now, now,” she chastised, “you and I both know that only girls who use their words get what they want. Now I’ll ask you again…” She reached inside of Elizabeth’s pants, placing her hand against her bulging panties and grinding her palm firmly into it. “Do you want me to play with your hen?”

“Yes!” Elizabeth hissed.

“Yes, what?” Teresa asked, cocking a brow.

Elizabeth started to whimper. “Yes, Miss Teresa, please play with my hen.”

“See, was that really so hard?” Teresa teased.

She slipped her hand inside of Elizabeth’s panties, wrapping her fingers delicately around her girlfriend’s erection. It was already so hard, filling the palm of her hand nicely. She started to slowly stroke it, going back and forth at a slow but steadily building tempo. It was a warm up, a tease, something building towards a greater goal.

“Does that feel nice?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth nodded quickly, biting one of her fingers in an effort to hide her moans.

Teresa would not allow such things to happen however. She drew her hand away from the chain on the nipple clamps and danced her digits along the soft flesh of Elizabeth’s belly. Her girlfriend snickered at the sensation, always being such a sensitive little creature.

All the while Teresa continued to gently stroke her erection, not going too hard nor too soft. Her pace was just firm enough to keep her girlfriend’s rebellious little erection hard. Which was no easy feat when her testosterone levels could be measured in the fractions of a single digit.

Finally, her free hand rested upon the waistline of Elizabeth’s pants.

“Would you mind?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth moaned some inaudible response but lifted her hips away from the bed. This allowed Teresa the opportunity to start pulling her pants down. It was a clumsy effort, tugging and attempting to do away with her attire. Still, with enough grunts and hushed apologies, she managed to get them down around Elizabeth’s knees.

This left her girlfriend completely exposed with her cute little dick standing high into the air. The tip of it glistened with a fat dollop of her completely translucent pre.

“Absolutely adorable,” Teresa whispered, allowing her voice to grow husky. “You’ve been such a good girl lately. And I honestly think that a good girl, like yourself, should be rewarded for that.”

She positioned herself at the foot of the bed, right between Elizabeth’s legs. Her girlfriend’s erection was right before her, a tantalizing target. It was enough to make her lick her lips, salivating like a wolf who’d just found a rabbit to feast upon. There was something that was so much fun about drawing out the moment, watching the eager twinkle in Elizabeth’s eye as she so obviously craved what was about to unfold between them.

Teresa drew closer, trailing a series of gentle little kisses along one of Elizabeth’s inner thighs. They were so soft, and like everything else about her, they were apparently quite sensitive. At least, if all the cute noises that she was making were any indication.

This journey was a brief one as Teresa eventually found herself only a mere inch away from Elizabeth’s hen. She was so close now that she could almost feel the erection quiver under her warm breath. A smile formed upon her lips as she heard Elizabeth draw in her own pent up little note of anticipation as well.

Teresa saw no reason to deny her further as she took the tip of Elizabeth’s erection between her lips and suckled upon it. If her breathing and tender kisses were enough to etch out a single note of pleasure, then this was surely enough to usher forth a whole song in response.

Elizabeth didn’t disappoint as she moaned and panted and made all sorts of cute little squeaking sounds. She even allowed herself a few fleeting curse words, spoken upon fluttering bursts of desperate breath. Their crudeness was a nice juxtaposition to the adorable little sub who was currently sprawled out before her and utterly at her mercy.

Teresa slowly started to circle her tongue around the tip of Elizabeth’s cock. Her motions started slow but gradually they grew in tandem with their collective comfort, emboldening with each passing movement of her tongue as it danced across this sensitive flesh.

Eventually, after sating herself with the first inch of Elizabeth’s pride, she began to push deeper. Teresa had never had a particularly strong gag reflex but that wasn’t much of an issue when it came to her girlfriend. Her hen was so tender and small, maybe five inches at most. More than accessible for someone as inexperienced as herself.

She bobbed along swiftly, going a little deeper with every passing downwards motion. It didn’t take long before her plush lips were pressed firmly against Elizabeth’s pelvis and her entire erection was resting upon her palate.

Teresa lingered at the base, for a good long while, slowly rolling her tongue around Elizabeth’s pride. Her girlfriend sang her praise quite liberally, her back arching and lifting away from the sheets. As Teresa looked up, she saw that Elizabeth was clutching the quilt tightly, digging her fingers into the cushioned material.

Elizabeth’s breathing came out in terse little puffs, her desire for orgasm very clearly mounting. She barked out a tense note of euphoria from amongst her tightly clenched teeth. It was something akin to laughter mixed with anxiety.

Teresa reached up and very carefully tapped her on the hip.

“Huh,” Elizabeth grumbled, almost sounding intoxicated. Then she noticed her girlfriend’s extended hand. “Oh!”

She reached down and every so carefully interlaced her fingers with Teresa’s own. They tenderly squeezed one another’s hands. Their fingertips were positively electric, tingling with a pent-up energy borne from a mix of relentless desire and unquenchable lust.

Teresa resumed her bobbing, growing a bit more confident with her rhythm. She glided up and down with more and more vigour. Her tempo was now so swift and becoming increasingly regular. Clearly, her eye was on the prize.

She circled her tongue around Elizabeth without any hint of fatigue. She was a woman on a mission and there would be nothing to stop her from accomplishing it. Elizabeth was stressed and she obviously needed help with blowing off some much-needed steam.

“Fuck,” Elizabeth whispered, shuddering softly. “Your mouth feels fantastic, babe.”

Teresa took the compliment and channeled it into her performance. Her head was positively a blur at this point, her pace incredibly swift and tongue refusing to wane in its ceaseless drive towards finality. She could feel Elizabeth tense against her, her erection shuddering as she obviously grew so woefully close to the brink.

Her girlfriend shivered as her voice had been reduced to little more than hurried breathing intermingled with the occasional squeak of ecstasy.

This was truly a powerful position to be in and Teresa knew it. She controlled this woman with her lips and tongue, using nothing more than these to help guide her.

She gave a series of silent commands, telegraphing them with only her tongue alone. She ordered Elizabeth to cum with a swift swirl of her tongue, she demanded that her precious submissive nut with a well-timed suckle, and she commanded her to spend her load with an eager little wiggle of her palate against the underside of her darling’s leaking erection.

And it seemed that her message was telegraphed so nicely. As each of these orders were followed, making Elizabeth more and more tense, her breathing getting more and more frantic. It wasn’t long before she was teetering upon the brink, ready to plunge from the edge and into the waters of overwhelming bliss.

Then…

“I’m cumming!” Elizabeth yelped, thrusting into Teresa’s mouth.

Teresa grunted but kept herself pinned against Elizabeth’s pelvis. She held her lips against it firmly and allowed her girlfriend’s orgasm to run its course as she shot a thin strand of cum directly into her throat. Not that this orgasm took particularly long, taking only a couple fleet seconds at most until she was utterly spent and left panting for breath.

One of the many joys of dating a trans girl.

Teresa drew away, swallowing the small mess of fluids which now filled her mouth. Once they were all down, she then wiped at her lips with the back of her hand.

“Good girl,” she purred, licking her lips slowly. “Do you feel less stressed?”

Elizabeth nodded slowly. “Uh huh.”

“You look way less stressed,” Teresa commented.

She clambered onto the bed and slid over, planting a gentle kiss upon Elizabeth’s cheek before moving over an inch and brushing her lips against girlfriend’s own. They shared in a tender little note of affection, a tiny peck of intimacy. Elizabeth was clearly far too fatigued for anything else.

“Can’t believe that I was letting that stupid website get to me,” Elizabeth murmured. She drew in a breath before letting it out, nice and slow. “If they don’t want me, we can just do donations and put our shit on Twitter or something.”

Teresa snorted. “I suppose we could.”

Before Elizabeth could elaborate further, her phone vibrated on the bedside table. She glanced at it, then guiltily looked back at Teresa, sheepishly biting her lip as if she’d been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

“Can I…” she began.

Teresa rolled her eyes. “Go ahead babe.”

Elizabeth gave her another kiss, this time on the tip of her nose. She then rolled over and grabbed her phone, pressing a finger to the back of it.

As her screen lit up, she drew in a breath, shifting over to her Gmail account. A second went by, then two, the moment drawing out. Slowly, realization started to dawn on her with her eyes widening and a smile growing from ear-to-ear.

“Yes!” she yelped, pumping a fist through the air.

Teresa smirked. “It got approved?”

“It got approved,” Elizabeth replied. She was unable to stop that infectious smile from overcoming her as a giddy sounding squeal escaped her lips.

“Congrats babe,” Teresa said, sighing. “I guess that means that we should really start brainstorming what we’re actually going to do with this thing.”

Elizabeth nodded and swiped over to a notepad on her phone, titling it: ‘Porn Ideas.’

“So…” she stated, looking at Teresa.

Teresa cocked a brow. “So?”

“Do you have any ideas?” Elizabeth asked, looking back at her phone with her thumbs hovering over top of the keyboard.

Teresa snorted. “Not really? What about you?”

“Not really either,” Elizabeth murmured, looking at her phone before glancing back at Teresa. A moment went by and then she sighed. “Fuck, this is hard.”

Teresa smirked and tilted her chin towards the screen. “Do you know what’s easier than that?”

“What’s that?” Elizabeth asked.

Teresa reached behind Elizabeth’s ear.

Elizabeth seemed perplexed by this. Yet this lasted for only a moment as Teresa started to give her stritches. Something which made her shiver and sigh so fondly.

“You could eat me out,” Teresa whispered, a dangerous note lingering upon the very fringes of her husky voice.

Elizabeth purred softly. “That…” She looked down at her phone, humming and hawing before deciding that it was probably for the best if she just placed it aside on their bedside table. “That sounds like a really fucking good idea.”


Hey, y'all should join my Discord! It's multifandom, kinky, and queer as fuck.

Visit my website to see where else you can find my work, follow my socials, or support me on Patreon!

22