Chapter Two (Rewritten)
830 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This chapter was originally published 2021/02/24, rewritten 2024/01/20)


“Okay so imagine this,” Elizabeth said, forming a frame with her fingers. “I’m bound to our bed.”

“Love this, love this so far,” Teresa teased as she scribbled away at a pad of paper. “So, we’re going to need some handcuffs for that, right?”

Elizabeth nodded. “Then you uh… hm…” She tapped a finger against her lips, obviously pondering her little fantasy. “Then you can beat my ass with a cane?”

“With a cane?” Teresa asked, cocking a brow. “Are you sure about that, babe?”

Elizabeth nodded again, more resolutely this time. “Yeah!”

“Don’t you think that a cane might be a little bit on the intense side?” Teresa added, pursing her lips together as she pointed at her with her pen. "How about we just use that riding crop that we already have? That way we can save ourselves a couple of bucks and I don’t need to learn how to treat impact play wounds.”

“But babe we got to be big and showy if we want to make it on OnlyFans,” Elizabeth whined. “We need to innovate and be unique and push the boundaries that other content creators aren’t pushing.”

Teresa snorted. “Is that so?”

Elizabeth moved over to their computer, quickly hammering away at the keys. She brought up a series of accounts, sliding tab after tab into her browser’s bar

“Look at this,” she instructed, motioning for Teresa to come over.

Teresa did so, looking at the computer.

Elizabeth selected the first account. It featured a punky boy with spiked hair and a strong core. He was flashing the v-sign with his split tongue slithering between the digits. “Top fraction of a percent and does shibari and a whole lot of other BDSM stuff.”

“Oh, I know him, he’s really cute,” Teresa said, grinning to herself.

Elizabeth nodded and switched over to another account which showed off an incredibly hot woman affixed to a cross. She was a blonde and had the largest tits that Teresa had seen in a good long while.

“Over the top BDSM stuff,” Elizabeth explained.

Teresa sighed. “Well babe, I think you’re forgetting one pretty crucial factor here.”

“And what would that be?” Elizabeth asked, glancing over her shoulder at her.

Teresa came up behind her, wrapping her arms around her midsection and giving her a big hug. “Those people have enough fans to finance that type of material and also have years of experience that neither of us have yet.” She gently kissed Elizabeth on the back of her neck. “And as much as I’d love to be some big bad bitch of a domme, who could pull off that sort of stuff, I wouldn’t want to hurt you because of my lack of experience. Do you know what I’m saying?”

Elizabeth sighed and looked off to the side. “That’s a fair point.”

“So maybe we can start with something a bit more reasonable for our first video,” Teresa said, reaching up and gently stroking her cheek. “So, handcuffs, I can do. And maybe a little bit of spanking on top of that. Would that be okay with you?”

“And maybe some naughty words as well?” Elizabeth asked, offering Teresa her best pair of puppy dog eyes.

Teresa smirked and reached a bit higher, grasping a nice fistful of Elizabeth’s hair. She sharply pulled back upon it, eliciting a squeal from her girlfriend as her head jerked back within her vice like grip.

Her lips were right against her plaything’s ear, practically snarling as she spoke. “What do you think, you fucking whore.” She grinned. “Did you think I’d let you get away with being a dumb little slut and not tell you what a stupid and useless thing you’ve been because of it?”

“F-fuck,” Elizabeth whispered.

Teresa smirked and let go. She instead drew away, though only providing the barest amount of room as she scoffed with a practiced cockiness. Her breath curled against her girlfriend’s ear, caressing it with predatory warmth. It must’ve felt like something akin to what a rabbit endured when the wolf finally went in for its meal. “How was that?”

“Good!” Elizabeth yelped, blushing so fiercely. “That was really fucking good, babe.”

Teresa grinned, chuckling under her breath. “Still got it.”

“So, bondage, some light impact play, and plenty of dirty talking,” Elizabeth listed off. “I think we could make a pretty good video with that.”

Teresa shrugged, making her way over to the fridge. “Honestly, I think we’re being a bit too generous here.”

“Too generous?” Elizabeth asked, looking over her shoulder.

Teresa nodded and grabbed a can of diet Coke, cracking open the tab and taking a sip from it. “Yeah. Like a lot of those bigger accounts can get away with putting an additional paywall on that kind of content. Us on the other hand? Well, we’ll only be able to get away with charging the monthly fee this early on.”

Elizabeth frowned. “Didn’t really think about that?”

“The nature of trying to build an audience,” Teresa explained as she leaned against the kitchen counter. “Be incredibly generous until we can get away with charging for private access to the more premium content.”

“Maybe we should start with something easier then?” Elizabeth suggested.

Teresa hummed and made her way over, taking a seat at the table. She focused her attention on her girlfriend. “What did you have in mind?”

“Maybe…” Elizabeth hummed. “Maybe we could do like a small set of nudes together.” She grinned and wagged her finger through the air. “We could get some really cute lingerie and do a little striptease or something.”

“That’d be cute,” Teresa said, nodding along. “Maybe end it with me giving you another blowjob?”

Elizabeth opened her mouth but the comment died upon the tip of her tongue. Instead, she stared blankly ahead, her eyes suddenly growing so wide.

Teresa looked at her. “Is something the matter, babe?”

Elizabeth slowly shook her head. “No, no, it’s… it’s nothing. I just…” She chuckled nervously with her cheeks getting rather red. “I guess I kind of forgot that I’d have to show a whole bunch of people my dick.”

Teresa paused for a moment, wondering why that’d be such a big deal. Elizabeth had seemed pretty onboard with the whole being on camera thing.

Then it hit her. Not every trans girl felt comfortable being equipped with that kind of anatomy. And even if they did, sometimes having potentially hundreds of strangers watching could mess with that.

“Oh babe…” Teresa reached over and touched her hand, delicately holding it. “Do you want to back out? We can totally drop this if…”

Elizabeth sighed. “No, no, I’ll get over it. Just…” She shrugged, trying to press down her obvious anxiety. Yet, it still bled through as clear as day, colouring her complexion. “I just got to be comfortable with my body, right?”

She flashed a smile that attempted to be reassuring but fell incredibly flat, being eaten away at by the obvious unease which permeated through her.

Teresa continued to frown and knew that she should’ve said something else. Yet, she nodded along regardless, unsure of what it should be. “Right.”

“Still, I kind of really want to do a little bit of BDSM for this,” Elizabeth said. “Might as well enjoy the work we’re doing, right?”

Teresa shrugged. “I suppose we could start off with a bang. We just have to make sure that we taper their expectations afterwards, is all. We want them to know that all the good stuff comes at a premium.”

Elizabeth nodded. “Yeah, of course.”

“How is the Twitter account coming along by the way?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth beamed and grabbed her phone. “I commissioned an artist to make us this really cute banner. Do you want to see it?”

Before Teresa could reply, Elizabeth held out her phone. On the screen was a very lovely banner of two intimately familiar figures on their hands and knees, leaning over to give one another a kiss. Both were dressed in lingerie. It was erotic but not so uncouth that it might trip Twitter’s bots and get them shadowbanned, balancing that fine line.

There was also a name written underneath.

Sapphics of Saskatoon.

Teresa cocked a brow. “We’re not from Saskatoon.”

“Yeah, but the name is really cute,” Elizabeth said, shrugging. “Plus, it might act as a decoy if anyone gets pissed and tries to dox us.”

Teresa snorted and couldn’t help but shake her head at that comment. “Well, that’s an extremely optimistic outlook you have there.”

“What?” Elizabeth shrugged. “I’d rather be safe than sorry.” She glanced at Teresa, tilting her chin towards her. “What do you think of it?”

“I kind of dig it,” Teresa admitted, nodding to herself. “How much did it cost?”

“About one-fifty,” Elizabeth said before wincing. “I know that’s a little on the high side but…”

Teresa held up her hand. “You wanted to make sure that the artist got paid well. It’s okay, babe. I’m sure we can make that back within the first month or two of production.”

“I was hoping that we’d be able to make that much back in the first week,” Elizabeth murmured.

Teresa rolled her eyes. “Taper your expectations, Liz. Remember this platform is like ninety percent building an audience and ten percent actually looking hot.” She nodded towards her phone. “When do you want me to boost our joint account by the way?”

“Tonight?” Elizabeth asked.

“Yeah, I can do that,” Teresa said, looking back to the notepad full of ideas. “Though we might want to actually have some content ready before we do that. Not really much of a point of promoting a porn account without there being any porn there in the first place, you know?”

Elizabeth beamed. “Then we better get filming!”


Elizabeth fiddled with a tripod in front of her, extending it a couple of inches before looking through the lens of the camera affixed to it. She pursed her lips together as she took in the angle, pondering it. It was nearly there but not quite perfect as she shook her head, shortening the tripod by a couple of inches and trying once again.

“How long are you going to keep at this?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth hummed as she blew a puff of air into her cheek. “Until we have the perfect shot.”

“And about how long is that going to take?” Teresa grabbed a cashew from her container, popping it into her mouth. “Because we’re rapidly running out of daylight here, babe.”

“Shut up,” Elizabeth murmured. “Don’t interrupt an artist while they’re working or it might take ten times as long.”

“Shut up?” Teresa narrowed her gaze and aggressively sealed her container. “I’m going to make you pay for that.”

Elizabeth smirked. “Good, hold onto that annoyance for the cameras. It’ll really add some flare to our performance.”

“I will and your ass is going to pay the price for it,” Teresa murmured.

She walked over to their dresser, looking at the collection of toys that the two of them had selected for this video. There were at least five different things to tan Elizabeth’s ass with, a few toys to get her off, and a couple additional accessories that the duo agreed would make things that much hotter for their potential audience to watch.

Teresa picked up a hairbrush, smacking it down against the palm of her hand.

Yeah, this had a good amount of heft to it.

She sighed and looked around the room, seeing all the work that Elizabeth had done to get this set put together. It was honestly pretty impressive.

There were three different cameras positioned around the room, each capturing the space from a different angle. The set had been spruced up and cleaned with fresh art hung upon the walls and incense burning in the corner. And the lighting was something else entirely, otherworldly in its quality, like there was a second sun offering its light to make everything glow. It turned out that they actually lived somewhere nice when they were willing to put in the elbow grease to make it shine.

So, Teresa supposed that she could afford to cut her girlfriend a little slack in terms of getting everything just the way that she wanted. It was just hard not to be impatient when she wanted to spring forth and ravage her girlfriend live on camera for the whole internet to see.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Elizabeth made a contented little noise, pulling away from the camera. She flashed a smile and a thumbs up aimed directly at Teresa. “And that should be just about perfect.”

“Are we ready to shoot?” Teresa asked.

She reached for the top-most button on her plaid shirt, fiddling with it and popping it open. This wasn’t some striptease, however, as she worked through them efficiently, rapidly undoing them one after another.

“Yeah, we are,” Elizabeth replied. She looked over her shoulder and grinned, leering with a half-lidded lust. “Oh, hey there.”

“Hey,” Teresa replied, adding a nice amount of husk to her own voice.

Elizabeth got up, reaching for the bottom of her own blouse. Before she tugged it off, however, she instead leaned forwards and gave Teresa a tender little peck upon the lips. A gesture which Teresa was more than willing to return as the two of them embraced, locking lips with one another.

“So, are you ready to ruin your girlfriend live on camera?” Elizabeth asked as she finally pulled away, drawing her hand down Teresa’s cheek.

Teresa smirked and cupped her hand over Elizabeth’s, giving it a reassuring squeeze. “I mean, I’d be more than willing to ruin you without the cameras, babe. But if you want the entire world to see you getting off to being turned into my personal little bitch… I suppose I can oblige you just this once.”

Elizabeth’s face lit up to a lovely shade of red which only made Teresa grin from ear to ear.

“I can just imagine it now,” Teresa went on, drawing away so that she could pull her bra off. “We make it big and have thousands of viewers. Just imagine being on a bus and you notice some cute girl looking at you just a little bit too intently.” She chuckled. “Meanwhile, she realizes you’re the t-girl she’s been jilling it to for the last four months.”

“Oh, my gods, Teresa,” Elizabeth whined, giggling uncontrollably as she sputtered through her nerves. Her face burned with an even more intense shade of lovely red. “You’re going to get me hard.”

“Awww… does it turn you on when I let you know what a filthy little slut that you’ve been,” Teresa teased. She stuck out her tongue for good measure, looking like quite the brat at this moment.

Elizabeth blush even harder. At this point, her entire face was about as bright as the lights which illuminated this venue. “Save it for the video!”

“Oh, don’t worry, I could keep this up all day.” Teresa smirked. “Seeing that blush and hearing you squeak is what I live for.” But she decided to ease up, at least for now.

The two of them continued to strip, swiftly removing each article of their collective clothing until they were both completely naked in the middle of the room.

Teresa smirked and gently cupped her girlfriend’s erection. “Hey! Would you look at that? You did get hard.”

“And you’re wet!” Elizabeth rebutted, trying her best to contain her burning complexion. Yet, her efforts fell utterly flat as she was instead forced to cover her burning face with a hand.

Teresa looked between her own legs, reaching down and running a pair of fingers along her slick lower lips. “What can I say…” She licked her own fluids off of her digit, doing what she could to be as seductive as possible. “Seeing a pretty girl naked does that to me.”

Elizabeth's eyes widened. “You’re so fucking gay.”

“Yeah, I am,” Teresa shot back.

She sashayed over to their bed, plopping down upon the edge of it. “Come on, let’s film a little introduction video to throw on Twitter.”

Elizabeth nodded and grabbed a Bluetooth controller before joining Teresa upon their bed. She instinctively leaned against her girlfriend, kissing her upon the cheek.

“Got your porn name ready?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth nodded.

“Then let’s do this,” Teresa said, turning her attention towards the camera. “I’m ready when you are.”

Elizabeth drew in one last reinforcing breath before letting it out slowly, clearly working through the last of her nerves. In the end, however, she pressed one of the buttons on the remote. A second later, the camera in front of them kicked into gear, blinking to life with a single red light letting them know that it was now recording.

“Hey!” Elizabeth beamed, waving to the camera. “I’m Stacy!”

Teresa smirked. “And I’m the Goddess Rose.”

Elizabeth bit her lip and looked at Teresa who merely gave her a slight nod in order to prompt her into continuing.

“And we’re trying to get into this whole porn thing,” Elizabeth continued, grinning at the camera. “So, maybe consider following us on Twitter if you want to see two cute lesbians going at it.”

“And one of those cute lesbians just happens to have an equally cute dick,” Teresa teased, tilting her chin towards Elizabeth’s erection as she was so obviously leering at it.

Elizabeth blushed. “It’s only kind of cute.”

“It’s extremely cute,” Teresa said, kissing her on the cheek. She then cleared her throat as she focused her attention back on the camera in front of her. “Anyways, consider following this Twitter if you want to see more cute previews and also consider joining our OnlyFans if you want to get access to all of the really hot stuff that we have in store for you.”

And with that, Elizabeth pressed the button, bringing their video to an end.

Teresa snorted. “Stacy?”

Elizabeth pouted. “I thought it sounded bimbo-y!” She then stuck her tongue. “Also, that’s rich coming from someone who unironically wants to go by the term, ‘Goddess’.”

“It’s a smart financial move. First you name yourself Goddess, and the next thing you know, you have techbro finsubs who are willing to splurge on you for the opportunity to worship your feet.” Teresa shrugged, though promptly paused and held a finger to her lips, pondering what she had just said. “Or well… techsis finsubs who wear trans flag programmer socks and leather collars, considering who we are.”

“We’ll see about that,” Elizabeth said, rolling her eyes.

She then held out the remote.

Teresa looked at it. “Ready for the main event?”

Elizabeth nodded slowly and pressed each of the three buttons in turn. Teresa waited a couple seconds, allowing Elizabeth to look around the room and ensure that everything was running smoothly with each camera now bearing a bright red light. When that was done, she then gave her Mistress a small nod, confirming that they were ready to go

Teresa leaned over and forcefully kissed Elizabeth, placing a hand upon her cheek. She pressed her tongue between her girlfriend’s lips and met her matching appendage somewhere in the middle. It was a hungry union, a tango between equals. Yet, this equilibrium was brief, as Teresa soon pushed Elizabeth’s tongue back with her own.

Elizabeth made a surprised little noise but was otherwise an eager plaything, happy to fill her own role in this scenario. She more than willingly accepted her subservient position, leaning back and allowing Teresa to lead this sinful little tango at her own pace.

Teresa traced moved a hand around to the back of Elizabeth’s head and grabbed a nice fistful of her hair. She used it for leverage, holding her submissive firmly into this kiss and not allowing her even an inch of freedom. Not that she seemed likely to budge on her own.

With her other hand, Teresa groped Elizabeth’s breast and gave it a firm squeeze. This ensured that another pent-up little note of excitement leaked free from Elizabeth. Her cock even twitched against Teresa’s belly, already so tall and proud.

Once Teresa felt this, she drew away, making a show of licking the tip of Elizabeth’s nose.

“Are you ready to be my depraved little whore?” Teresa asked, adding just a hint of darkness into her tone. Something she assumed the audience would enjoy. At the very least, she enjoyed it. “Are you ready to let the entire world see what Stacy is like behind closed doors?”

And it seemed that Elizabeth enjoyed it too as she nodded quickly, her face practically on fire. The poor dear looked one word away from short circuiting at the threat.

To give her a moment to recuperate, Teresa drew away, making her way over to their dresser. She knew that this was also within the frame of another of the cameras, so she made a show of rifling around inside. With a feigned purpose, she examined each of the objects she pulled out, making sure to show them off to the nearest camera, one after another. Yet, she knew her choice by heart.

“Should we start with punishing you?” she asked, twirling a sturdy wooden ruler between two fingers. “Or maybe we should see how well trained that tight little hole of yours really is?” She picked up a moderately sized toy, grinning at Elizabeth as she did so. “Personally, I like the sound of that. I think shoving this inside of you would be a very good idea. Show everyone how good you are at taking my strap.”

She snapped her fingers and Elizabeth immediately tensed. When she was sure that she had her girlfriend’s attention, she then circled her finger through the air, miming for her to turn over.

Elizabeth immediately understood and reacted accordingly, rolling onto her belly and sticking her ass high into the air. She even wagged it back and forth, grinning seductively as she did so.

Teresa made her way over, grabbing a big bottle of lube on her way over. She plopped down upon the edge of the bed, sitting right next to her girlfriend’s exposed ass.

Once she was sure that the camera had its fill of Elizabeth’s rump, she placed the lube on the quilt. With her hand now free, she drew it back and clapped it down roughly against her girlfriend’s ass. The smack echoed loudly throughout the room. It was only dwarfed by the indignant gasp which soon tore itself free from between Elizabeth’s lips.

“Fuck,” Elizabeth whined. “Not so hard Ter… Rose! That hurt!”

“Nearly made you slip character there,” Teresa teased, batting her lashes. “So, maybe that’s a hint that I should go a little easier on you. What do you think about that?”

Elizabeth whimpered. “Well, I don’t know about that…”

There was something so divine about this current position. A pleasured high coursed throughout Teresa’s system as she really appreciated how in control of this situation she was. There was something nice about seeing her girlfriend all needy with her cock leaking all over the bedding like an absolute whore.

Teresa grabbed the lube and poured a generous amount onto two of her fingers, ensuring that both of them were glistening with the slick fluid. And, just for good measure, she put a large dollop on Elizabeth’s backside.

Elizabeth shivered softly, cooing at the cool sensation.

Teresa dropped the lube and instead cupped Elizabeth’s rump, spreading her cheeks and exposing her tight little hole to one of the cameras. She then carefully pressed the tip of two fingers against Liz’s pucker, resting them there and threatening to push inside at any moment.

Elizabeth inhaled, shuddering softly. “Cold.”

“Don’t be such a baby,” Teresa teased.

She pressed her fingers inside, slowly pushing them into Elizabeth, advancing nice and slow. It took a bit of effort but she was soon all the way down to the knuckles, wiggling them around inside of her.

Being such a good slut, Elizabeth took her with ease. She even made all sorts of adorable little noises which really enhanced the experience, offering a divine form of music.

Teresa soon pistoned her fingers into Elizabeth at a relatively steady pace, spreading the lube around inside of her girlfriend’s hole. She did this a couple of times, not stopping until she felt properly eased in, stretching it to accommodate this penetration. At which point, she drew her fingers back and grabbed the lube once again, squirting it onto three of her fingers this time.

When she prodded at Elizabeth with these, there was a bit more resistance. She could see the way that her girlfriend reached out and gripped the sheets, whimpering softly.

Eventually, her rump gave in and Teresa resumed her advance. Yet, she did so at a much more hesitant pace. She pressed back into her, inch by slow inch, not stopping until she was all the way down to the knuckles once again.

Her girlfriend clearly appreciated this as she continued to sing her praise so liberally. This pleasure only seemed to mount as she was getting fingerbanged, filling the air with all sorts of pleasant little sounds. She unleashed her pleasure upon moans and euphoric groans. Honestly, it was pure music to her ears.

With great care, she explored Elizabeth’s hole, searching for something that was extremely important to their evening. It took a moment but she soon found it, hooking her fingers upwards and probing against an especially receptive bundle of nerves that lingered inside.

Elizabeth gasped loudly, gripping the sheets even more tightly than before.

“F-fuck,” she whispered. “Be careful! You’re going to get me hard!”

Teresa smirked. “Aww that would be such a shame, wouldn’t it?” Her smile then turned extremely devious. “Honestly, I think you’d look ten times better if your oversized clit was locked up in a tiny little cage for the rest of your life.” She glanced at the nearest camera and smiled at it, grinning at their future audience. “Maybe our lovely viewers will be kind enough to let us know if that’s something they’d like to see.”

“Absolutely not!” Elizabeth yelped, sounding so wonderfully desperate. It was divine to hear the legitimate panic in her voice.

Teresa grinned and slowly pulled her finger back, letting them retreat with a less than lovely sounding belching of fluids. With both hands now free, she used them to spread Elizabeth’s cheeks, looking directly at her cute little hole. It was already wide open, gaping from the sudden departure, looking so incredibly eager to be taken care of and satisfied.

And honestly there was no reason to deny it further. Teresa grabbed the dildo and the bottle of lube, coating the toy in a nice sheen of the stuff. She rubbed it in until it was liberally drenched, practically dripping onto the bed.

It was one of those dragon dicks that Bad Dragon sold, covered in all sorts of interesting barbs, ridges, and grooves. Though the masterpiece of the design was a generous knot which occupied a spot near the very base of it, just above a suction cup. And even though it was only a small, this thing looked more than capable of sating Elizabeth’s hungry little asshole, being larger than many men.

Teresa pressed the tip against her rump, applying just a little bit of force. Her progress was initially halting, so she applied a little bit more lube and tried again. This seemed to be the solution as she slowly pushed the toy inside.

Every little bump resulted in a small whinny of satisfaction and every additional ridge caused her to seize up just a little bit. They were only a couple inches deep and already Elizabeth was melting against her.

The sounds and sights spurred Teresa on, getting her to press even deeper with just a little more force than before.

Soon enough they were about halfway down the length of the dildo. At which point, Teresa started to pump it into Elizabeth, pulling it back and then pushing it forwards. Her pace, like everything else about this evening, starting gently enough. Every motion went just a little deeper than the one that came before.

Elizabeth seemed to be enjoying it as her voice rose higher and higher, growing louder with every passing squeal and moan. These were like a drug and they spurred Teresa on as she grew a bit more forceful, wanting to get those lovely little noises out of her girlfriend as quickly and often as possible. After all, who in their right mind would want a song to end prematurely?

“That’s a good girl,” Teresa said. “Moan for your Mistress. Let everyone on the internet know what a depraved little whore that you’ve been.”

Elizabeth shuddered. “Yes, Mistress.”

Teresa shivered at that title, biting her lip as she heard it. Those two syllables were a potent mix, toying with her mental state. She sighed so fondly and felt a warmth flourish within her loins and spread throughout her entire body, making it tingle. That admission was potent, filling her with a sinful high brought about by a sensation of raw dominance.

As she glanced between her legs, she noticed that a steady stream of pleasure had oozed out and drained along her own inner thighs. It seemed that her body was also enjoying this little performance.

She snapped back to the moment, continuing with her fucking, managing to work the dildo even deeper than before. It wasn’t long before she was pounding the entire length which lingered above the knot forcefully into Elizabeth’s tight little hole, ruining it for their prospective audience’s enjoyment.

Elizabeth buried her face into the sheet. It was cute, watching her try to stem the tide of her melody. She was doing everything that she could to preserve her dignity by muffling her frantic moans. It was kind of adorable in all honesty.

Regardless, Teresa decided to be a bitch about it, grabbing a nice fistful of Elizabeth’s hair and sharply yanking upon it.

Elizabeth jerked back from the sheets and gasped indigently. She looked so adorable with a well fucked expression that burned with a wonderful shade of embarrassed red. A strand of drool clung to her lips, draining downwards and falling onto the sheets below. In this moment, she looked properly used, reduced to nothing more than a braindead bimbo.

Her voice was the most beautiful part however. She was huffing and puffing, letting out her pleasure without restraint or a care for what anyone else could hear.

“Don’t you dare do that again,” Teresa warned, allowing her tone to get quite heated. “I’m ruining you for our audience’s amusement. I won’t let you muffle your voice, like that, and ruin their enjoyment. Do you understand?”

Elizabeth whined.

Teresa growled. “Apologize to them.”

To make her point clear, she slammed the toy against Elizabeth’s needy little hole. The knot pressed forcefully against her girlfriend’s pucker and threatened to slip inside. For a moment, there was resistance, her body fighting back against it. It seemed that it wouldn’t give against the pressure. That was until there was suddenly a sharp popping sound, with her body finally conceding and granting the toy immediate access. She slammed it into place with the entire knot now lodged deep inside.

Elizabeth gasped, a mixture of pain and pleasure flashing across her complexion, filling her voice as she cried out with a tormented vigour.

“I’m sorry, Miss…” She groaned, trying to search for the right name. “Alice?”

Teresa smirked and drew her hand back, leaving the toy inside of Elizabeth. “It’s Rose, you dumb slut.”

She slapped her hand down, hard, clapping it against Elizabeth’s backside. Which of course gave her another wonderful note to play with as Elizabeth loudly yelped, quivering against the blow.

With her slut now properly stuffed, Teresa decided to draw away from the bed and look towards one of the cameras. She winked at it and placed her clean hand between her legs, rubbing at her soaking wet cunt and ensuring that the audience could see just how turned on she was.

“The things I do for you perverts,” she teased.

She went over to the dresser, humming as she examined the various toys that they had to play with. While she did make a show of things, it wasn’t an especially hard choice to make as she selected a simple hairbrush from amongst her collection.

“How do you feel about going old school?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth rolled onto her side to get a better look. As she did so, her cock sprung forth and penetrated the air. It looked painfully hard. There was a strand of nearly translucent pre which clung to the very tip and had left a little stain upon the sheets, connecting her to them with the thinnest strand of fluids imaginable.

“I like the hairbrush,” she said.

There was a dopey quality to her voice which made Teresa smile. It was a voice that she was very familiar with when it came to their more intimate encounters.

Teresa clapped the polished wood against her palm before returning to the bed. It sounded hard, clapping firmly against her flesh and sending a harsh noise echoing throughout the room. She then sat upon the edge of the bed, once again, spreading her legs ever so slightly.

“Over my knees,” she instructed.

Elizabeth nodded and slid over, bending herself over top of Teresa’s lap. Her face warmed further as she took up this new position.

It was a bit of an awkward posture to maintain, considering that Elizabeth was easily six inches taller than Teresa. Still, it was more than functional, getting the job done.

Teresa rested the hairbrush against Elizabeth’s backside. She stroked at her flesh in tight little circles, caressing her with the hard wood. A wolf smile came to her as she did so, looking oh so predatory in nature.

“Here’s how this is going to work,” Teresa began to explain. “I’m going to beat your ass and I want you to count off every single blow. Do you understand me?”

Elizabeth nodded. “Yes, Mistress Rose.”

Teresa smirked. “And for every fifth blow, I want you to be a good slut and thank me for it. Do you understand?”

Another nod.

“Then let’s get started,” she said.

She drew the hairbrush back, hovering it high above Elizabeth’s rump.

Teresa could feel the way her girlfriend tensed at the promise of this brush crashing down. It was an adorable little reaction to witness first hand as she appreciated just how worried she seemed at this moment. Yet, there was this undercurrent of excitement as she idly rocked against the sheets. The brush lingered there, an omnipresent reaper, drawing out the moment and feeding into that anticipation with sinister efficiency.

Then, just as she seemed on the brink of relaxing, Teresa sent the brush crashing down against her flesh. It clapped firmly against her backside with a considerable amount of force.

The hard material echoed loudly against Elizabeth’s ass, causing the sound to pulse throughout the room. It was soon followed by a loud yelp as Elizabeth barked out a note of legitimate pain.

“One,” she whimpered, balling her hands into fists.

Teresa nodded and drew the hairbrush back. Though to a more modest distance, this time. After all, she didn’t want to actually ruin her girlfriend quite yet. Where was the fun in only dishing out a couple of especially brutal lashes? She then clapped the brush down, once again, sending out a decent ripple of impact. It was enough to make her girlfriend’s tight little ass ripple.

Elizabeth whimpered but her voice didn’t break, her upper lip remaining stiff and defiant against this punishment. “Two.”

Teresa nodded and drew back. The next few blows were of a similar intensity, hard, but not impossibly so. Still, they came one after another in quick succession, methodical as they landed again and again, without pause or a chance to recuperate.

Elizabeth counted dutiful, shooting off the digits until she reached the number five.

“Five,” she whispered, her voice hiccupping around the pain she so obviously felt. “Thank you, Mistress Rose.”

“It’s my pleasure,” Teresa teased. She flipped the hairbrush over and ran it through Elizabeth’s hair. This was her attempt at offering the carrot after being so liberal with the stick. “I’m always a fan of correcting problematic toys.”

Elizabeth cooed at the affection though both of them knew it would only last for a short while. After all, they had a show to put on and Teresa knew for certain that aftercare wasn’t selling subscriptions nearly as efficiently as the mean stuff was. So, the tender warmth came to an abrupt end as Teresa returned the hairbrush to its more dangerous orientation against her girlfriend’s flesh.

Teresa drew it back and slammed it down roughly. The sound of it impacting was like a small explosion. And like all explosions, it was almost immediately followed by a shockwave as Elizabeth let out another tortured note of actual pain.

“Six!” Elizabeth yelped, grimacing as she took in a deep breath. “S-six.”

Teresa smirked. She could feel Elizabeth’s erection against her leg. It quivered at that strike, adding yet another fresh dribble of fluids to the small puddle which already lingered upon her flesh.

“You’re soaking wet,” she teased, drumming her fingers against her girlfriend’s back. She was tapping out a little rhythm, like her skin was keys upon a piano. “You know that, right?”

Instead of striking Elizabeth again, she grabbed the base of the dildo. She didn’t draw it back but instead twisted it left and then right, allowing her pet to feel all of those lovely little grooves and barbs as they shifted around inside of her. And it seemed to work like a charm as Elizabeth’s tormented howls were soon replaced with rather boisterous moans.

Still, this little gift, the barest of olive branches was given with the hairbrush still hanging there. It was like a Sword of Damocles, ready to drop at any second and end this temporary truce.

Elizabeth shuddered, some of the tension leaving her body as she was toyed with. It was honestly adorable to witness all of these shifts in her expression as it transitioned from a grimace and into a pleasured smile, almost looking dopey in quality.

And Teresa struck just as that shift happened. She slammed the hairbrush down, twice more in quick succession. The blows clearly caught Elizabeth off guard as she squirmed, crying out against the abuse. This forced Teresa to hold her steady, lest she fall off of her knee.

“Seven, eight.” Elizabeth hiccupped and offered a tired smile. “You cruel motherfucker.”

“I’m only cruel because you like it so much, you depraved masochist,” Teresa shot back, winking at her. She tossed the hairbrush up into the air before catching it once again. She then rested it back down against Elizabeth’s rump, letting it linger amongst the many inflamed marks. It was adorable to see how much its mere presence made her girlfriend tense up. “Do you think you can handle two more?”

Elizabeth nodded slowly. “I can handle way more than that and you know it.”

“I know but I still want to do other stuff to you and I don’t know how much storage you have on those memory cards,” Teresa shot back, trying to keep her voice low so the future audience would not have to hear this confession.

Before Elizabeth could respond, Teresa drew back the hairbrush and clapped it down firmly against her rump. The blow was one of the harder ones yet. Even more sadistically, Teresa immediately followed it up with a second successive blow, leaving behind a wonderful pair of smouldering marks.

By this point, Elizabeth’s entire backside was coloured a lovely shade of pink.

“Nine,” Elizabeth whispered, drawing in a shaky breath. “And ten.”

Teresa smirked. “Did you…”

“Thank you, Mistress,” Elizabeth added, offering a sheepish smile. “Sorry, I must’ve zoned out there for a second.”

“Perfectly understandable,” Teresa teased, stroking Elizabeth’s hair. With that final blow, she tossed the hairbrush onto the bed before drumming her fingers against her girlfriend’s well-tanned hide. It felt warm against her fingertips, just smouldering with a battered heat. “Are you ready to get off?”

Elizabeth bit her lip and nodded. “I think so.”

She shuffled off of Teresa’s lap and laid down on her back. She flushed and looked at the nearest camera. Her erection was still strong, standing firmly in the middle of the air. Her tummy glistened with a slight sheen of depraved arousal.

Teresa made her way over to the dresser, grabbing the wireless massager that sat upon it. She smirked and flicked it on, hiding it from Elizabeth but allowing her to hear the sweet sweet sounds of the vibrations that rumbled forth.

Elizabeth bit her lip, wiggling in anticipation.

“I guess you have been a pretty good girl tonight,” Teresa said. She turned and came back over to the bed, taking a seat at Elizabeth’s side. “But I still expect you to follow the rules.”

“What rules?” Elizabeth asked, looking so wonderfully confused by this.

Teresa pursed her lips and cocked a brow. “When you get really close to cumming, I want you to hold off and ask me for permission to do so. You know, like we usually do?”

Elizabeth continued to look confused. Still, realization quickly dawned on her as she slowly nodded. It took a bit but she would play her part.

“Yeah, I’ll totally do that. Like I…” She winked at her Mistress. “Like I always do!”

Teresa drew the wand towards Elizabeth’s dick, pressing the tip against her shaft. The vibrations immediately made Elizabeth tense, shivering as a wonderful note flittered forth from between her parted lips.

Elizabeth’s back arched, ever so slightly, and she started to quiver. She looked so adorable in this moment, hovering there in the midst of some wonderfully pent-up state.

“Gods, you look so adorable right now,” Teresa teased. She drew the wand lower, moving it at a leisurely pace. “I love getting you like this. All pent-up and needy. It’s an adorable look, in all honesty. Bet you can’t even think straight.”

As if to prove her point, an adorable little string of syllables jerked free from Elizabeth’s lips. It was like someone had taken her voice box, strapped it to a keyboard, and hammered away with reckless abandon.

It was the very definition of bottomhood, personified into a string of frantic sounds.

Teresa drew the wand down to Elizabeth’s balls, holding it there. It didn’t do much but it did vibrate her cock, sending pre spitting in every direction.

“Gods, you seem close,” she teased. “Are you?”

Elizabeth nodded quickly, whining all the while.

“Tsk, tsk, such a troublesome little thing,” Teresa chastised. Yet, her tone bore no real bite, no actual displeasure. It just seemed so woefully amused by all of this. “You waste my gifts far too eagerly, dear. You know that, right? If I were a cruel Mistress, I’d order you to endure hours of this. So, you should be thankful that I don’t care about how willingly you seem to waste my gifts.”

She did however draw the wand away. As expected, Elizabeth let out a wonderfully shrilly note at its absence. She even started to thrust feebly into the air. It really was an adorably desperate gesture for such an adorably desperate slut.

“You’re pathetic,” Teresa teased, still bearing no real hostility in her tone. “All you can think about right now is getting off, isn’t that right?”

Elizabeth nodded, whimpered and not using her people words.

Teresa sighed. “Well, I suppose I’ll be nice and give you exactly what you want.”

She turned the wand up to a slightly higher setting, placing it against the side of Elizabeth’s shaft. Once more it started to vibrate, pulsing with a rather satisfying energy.

Elizabeth wasn’t going to hold out much longer. She was so impossibly tense and her cute little tummy even stiffened as if trying to starve off the inevitability of release. But that’s the thing about the inevitable… it’s well… inevitable.

Finally, after only a few more seconds of stimulation, she gasped and thrust forcefully into the air, letting out an inhumane note of pleasure and lust. Her body shuddered violently and a singular strand of nearly translucent liquid erupted from the very tip of her cock. It shot a mere inch into the air before falling feebly onto her belly.

As the storm passed, Elizabeth thudded back upon the mattress, letting the sheets envelop her. She was still panting for breath and bore a dopey little smile that told Teresa that she’d done a very good job.

“Wow,” Elizabeth whispered, shaking her head in disbelief.

Teresa smirked and drew away from the bed, giving the nearest camera a moment to milk in the view of how absolutely depraved Elizabeth looked in her current state. Hell, she even got out of frame entirely, ensuring that the audience would be able to see her darling girlfriend from every possible angle.

“How was that?” she asked.

Elizabeth nodded slowly. “Fuck…”

“Good fuck or…” Teresa began.

“Fuck,” Elizabeth repeated.

“Did I do that thing where I pushed you so hard that all you can do is repeat the same word over and over again?” Teresa asked, flashing a cheeky little smile. “You know, that bottom thing that you do?”

Elizabeth blinked and looked at her. “Fuck?”

Teresa snickered and grabbed the remote for their cameras, turning them off, one after another. She then went towards the dresser, placing the wand on top of it, right where she’d found it. It would have to be cleaned before they went to bed.

In the meantime, she had a very well used submissive to attend to.

She returned to the bed, circling around and climbing in. She positioned herself directly behind Elizabeth as she threw her arms around her.

“Still fucked silly?” she asked.

“Fuck,” Elizabeth whispered.

Teresa snorted. “Really?”

Elizabeth shook her head. “Nah, just fucking with you.” She sighed. “Gods that was really fucking good babe.”

“I couldn’t ask for a better girl to share the camera with. You did great,” Teresa commented.

Elizabeth looked at the cameras. “We should…”

“Stay in bed and cuddle for a little while longer,” Teresa finished, placing a hand on Elizabeth’s hip and gently massaging it. “Just because we did that for the internet doesn’t mean that we get to skip out on all the aftercare.”

Elizabeth nodded slowly. “Do you think it’s going to sell well?”

Teresa shrugged. “I have no idea. I think we’ll have a better idea when we go live with our Twitter account.”

“I hope this goes well,” Elizabeth whispered.

Teresa nodded and planted a tender kiss upon the back of her neck. “I have a good feeling about this.”

“You do?” Elizabeth asked.

“I mean that was extremely fucking hot, babe,” Teresa stated, slowly shaking her head. “Maybe we won’t make it big, right out of the gate, but I have a good feeling that we’re going to make some ripples after we publish enough content.” She nibbled at her girlfriend’s ear, bathing it in the warmth of her breath. “Just have a little faith in us, okay?”

Elizabeth nodded slowly. “I’ll try my best.”

Teresa gave her another kiss, nipping at her skin. “That’s all I ask for.”


Hey, y'all should join my Discord! It's multifandom, kinky, and queer as fuck.

Visit my website to see where else you can find my work, follow my socials, or support me on Patreon!

17