Chapter Three
560 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elizabeth squinted at her screen, rolling her mouse wheel as she looked over the same five seconds of footage for what was likely the tenth time this minute. It turned out that using three different cameras was a pretty ambitious thing to do, giving her a fuckton of footage to work with.

Still, the first of their videos was nearly done. And considering the number of times she'd rubbed one out while editing, this was going to be a doozy. Sure, she’d only done so twice but that was a herculean feat for a trans girl who was on such a high dosage of t-blockers.

“How’s the Twitter account coming along?” she murmured, not even looking across the table at Teresa.

Teresa grinned. “Our multimedia Twitter just reached three hundred followers last night. People are really digging the freebies we’ve been putting out.”

“Multimedia?” Elizabeth asked.

She looked up from her computer and cocked a brow at Teresa.

Teresa nodded. “Yeah, I did a Twitch stream last night and decided to promo it on all of my Twitter accounts.”

“That explains the pizza money,” Elizabeth said.

“What can I say, I might find Asian fetishists a little off putting,” Teresa explained, motioning with her hand. “But I’m not going to say no to taking their money if it means we can order Boston Pizza instead of Little Caesars for once.”

“What’s wrong with Little Caesars?” Elizabeth asked.

Teresa snorted. “What’s wrong with Little Caesars? Are you serious?”

Elizabeth nodded but looked back to her screen, returning to the video at hand. With great care she watched through it at a faster speed, liking what she saw.

“It’s a very functional pizza,” she explained. “Plus, they have the best bread sticks on the market.”

“I’ll admit that those stuffed breadsticks are pretty dope but the pizza itself is mid-tier at best,” Teresa rebutted.

“You’re a pizza elitist,” Elizabeth teased. She then motioned towards her with a hand. “Anyways, what did you order from Boston?”

“Medium meteor pizza and a medium perogy pizza,” Teresa said.

Elizabeth smiled. “Good choices.”

“Carnivore,” Teresa playfully jabbed.

Elizabeth tuned her out for a moment and went over the processing panel on her video editing program. She quickly named the file and started on the hour-long ordeal of processing it and getting it ready for OnlyFans.

With that done, she sighed and pushed her laptop away.

“We should be ready to post in about an hour,” she said.

Teresa smirked. “Should give us plenty of time to eat our pizza.”

“How close is…” Elizabeth began

Though before she could finish that sentence, the doorbell chimed.

Teresa got to her feet and grabbed her wallet, making her way towards the door. “I’ll be right back!”

“Good timing,” Elizabeth murmured.

A minute later, Teresa returned with two extremely expensive pizza boxes in her hands.

“The delivery driver was cute,” she said.

Elizabeth smirked. “Is someone thinking about experimenting with boys?”

“Nah but that kid had egg written all over them,” Teresa said.

She placed the boxes down on the table and grabbed a pair of plates from the cupboard.

“You think everyone is an egg,” Elizabeth said as she went over to the fridge and got a couple bottles of beer.

“And I’m usually right,” Teresa shot back.

Elizabeth snorted and cracked open one of the bottles on the countertop. “Oh, please, you’re barely ever right.”

Teresa stuck out her tongue. “I was right about you.”

“Yeah, well even a broken clock is right twice a day,” Elizabeth shot back, rolling her eyes.

She held out one of the bottles of beer and Teresa took it from her.

“So, are you excited for our first video?” Elizabeth asked

Teresa drummed her finger against the side of her bottle. “A little. Though I’m still trying to keep my expectations under control.”

She opened one of the boxes and inside was a pizza that was utterly submerged in carnivorous toppings. There was sausage, ground beef, pepperoni, and enough cheese to kill any mere mortals. And being the brave butch she was, she took three pieces of it.

Elizabeth took two for herself and grabbed another two slices of the sour cream covered pizza that was underneath.

With her plate filled, she grabbed her bottle of beer and held out the butt of it. “To our first video?”

When she looked at Teresa, her girlfriend was already sipping her beer. A panicked look flared in her eye as she swallowed her mouthful and grinned sheepishly

“To our first video,” she repeated, clinking bottles with her.

“Which…” Elizabeth started, straying towards her computer.

Though Teresa intercepted her and instead led her towards the living room. “Which you can worry about after we’ve finished eating dinner.”


“We got our first fan!” Elizabeth beamed.

Teresa grinned. “Are they cute?”

“Uh… they have no avatar,” Elizabeth said then promptly deadpanned. “And their username has the word ‘dickgirl’ in it.”

Teresa pursed her lips together.

“Money’s nice?” she suggested, though sounded very unsure.

“Money is nice,” Elizabeth agreed. She then tabbed over to Twitter and her smile grew. “Oh, shit our promo is popping off.”

“I’d hardly call four retweets and thirty likes popping off,” Teresa teased.

Elizabeth pouted out her lower lips. “It’s more traction than anything else I’ve ever produced.” She then nodded towards her computer. “Plus, we’ve also gained another twenty followers.”

“Now if we could only find some way to turn them into paying customers,” Teresa said.

“That’s the tricky part,” Elizabeth admitted, letting out a heavy sigh. “This is hard.”

“Hey I did try and warn you that this wasn’t going to be all sunshine and orgies, babe,” Teresa said.

“Speaking of. When do you think we’ll get invited to all the cool trans girl porn orgies?” Elizabeth asked.

She drummed her fingers against the table.

Teresa shrugged. “I mean I’d imagine when we hit like the top five percent of content creators? I have no idea how this works. Plus, I think you are really overestimating how many trans girls, who make porn, live in our area.”

“We could fly to Las Vegas or LA,” Elizabeth said.

Teresa rolled her eyes. “Not during COVID and especially not on the money offered by a single fan.”

“Oh hey!” Elizabeth beamed. “We got another one.”

“Well, when we get another three hundred more, maybe we can consider going down to the states,” Teresa teased.

“How about another two hundred more?” Elizabeth asked, using her puppy dog eyes to her fullest potential.

Teresa snorted. “Two hundred and we manage to land ourselves a couple hundred dollars in tips.”

Elizabeth narrowed her gaze but nodded. “Deal.”


“Well, I think we’re only going to get ten fans off of this video,” Elizabeth grumbled.

Teresa smirked. “Ten fans off of a single video in a single day is a pretty fucking good start babe, especially since we’re not famous or legit porn stars or anything.”

“I know but…” Elizabeth started.

Teresa rolled her eyes and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Remember when you agreed to taper your expectations for this?”

“I do…” Elizabeth sighed. “Fifty dollars a month isn’t a bad start.”

“Well forty after OnlyFans takes their cut,” Teresa said. “And then we have to put aside another six dollars for our taxes.”

Elizabeth groaned. “I didn’t even think about that.”

She frowned and glared at her computer screen, as if her pure concentrated power of being peeved would somehow generate another forty fans out of the ether. Sadly, the world didn’t work like that.

Instead, she shook her head. “We’ll give it an honest try.”

“Exactly,” Teresa said. “Come on let’s plan out some more porn. I’m sure there has to be something else that you want to try.”

“A thing or two,” Elizabeth murmured.

Teresa motioned towards her notebook. “And you can’t exactly be planning if all you’re doing is glaring at your computer screen.”

Elizabeth nodded slowly and drew away from her laptop, closing the lid.

She then looked at Teresa and offered a smile. “Actually, maybe we could do something else tonight?”

“Like what?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth made her way towards the apartment’s living room. “Would you like to watch me play some Celeste?”

Teresa nodded. “Sure, go get started. I’ll catch up with you in a second.”

Elizabeth smiled and slipped out of the room.

Once she was gone, she didn’t notice Teresa looking apprehensively at her computer.

“Play stupid games, Teresa,” she murmured to herself. “Win stupid prizes.”


Many thanks to Undome for helping me out with editing this chapter!

Also many thanks to my Patrons for sponsoring three chapters of this for their March 2021 project.

Visit my website to see where else to find my work, join my Discord, or support me on Patreon!

12