Chapter Four
542 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Teresa’s back arched away from the sheets, an intense wave of pleasure overcoming her haggard body.

She shivered heavily and gasped as she looked down.

Between her legs was a familiar head of blue hair. Attached to that was a face that was pressed tight against her cunt and a tongue that was roving around inside of her.

Elizabeth was magic with her movements. She glided about with such precision and speed. There was so much energy in her, her tongue moving fluidly between all the little spots and clusters that would guarantee the most explosive of reactions.

And the worst part is that it was working. She was reading Teresa like a fucking book, pushing harder, faster, and deeper.

Teresa could feel herself succumbing to her girlfriend’s hyperactive dexterity.

Her chest rose and fell swiftly and she could feel such an intense cluster of warmth start to blossom within her loins. She gritted her teeth tightly together and a desperate note of pleasured bliss came edging forth.

“Fuck,” she gasped. “You’ve gotten really good at this, babe.”

Her gaze flicked towards the one camera set up and she smiled at it, offering their future audience a wink. She was sure all twelve of their fans were going to utterly adore this.

Elizabeth mumbled some waterlogged response but didn’t stop with her advances. Teresa was honestly surprised that her girlfriend could even still breath with how much she had gushed over the last few minutes.

Suddenly, Elizabeth reached up and rested a hand upon Teresa’s stomach. She rubbed her belly, for a couple seconds, before drawing down, gliding across her pelvis and the wild tuft of black pubic fuzz that rested there. It found its mark with ease as she rested two fingers against her girlfriend’s clit.

“You bitch,” Teresa whispered, letting out a ragged note of laughter.

Elizabeth started to rub away, adding another tool to her deadly little arsenal. Her tongue didn’t wane in the slightest either as she continued to lap and lick away like a woman possessed by the very spirit of Aphrodite.

Teresa did her best to hold off, she really did. But there was only so much that a mortal woman could do when faced with something like this.

She gripped the sheets of their bed tightly and her hips lifted away from them. Suddenly, that intense heat, that was smoldering at her core, lifted and she let out an intense note of pleasure.

Her voice broke and she panted, feeling a wave of orgasm course through her body. It came spilling forth with such intensity but her faithful little slut drank from it as if it were no challenge at all.

Once the final edge of pleasure had tarried, Teresa thumped back against the sheets. She was panting for breath and closed her eyes tight.

Elizabeth drew away. She was also breathing quite heavily. “That was good, babe.”

Teresa cracked open an eye and saw Elizabeth hovering just above her legs. Her face was plastered with fluids, yet she bore a rather pleased smile. She wiped away at her lips with the back of her hand, clearing away only a fraction of the depravity that remained.

Elizabeth’s gaze flicked briefly towards the camera’s before she looked back to Teresa.

She smiled nice and wide. “Roll over.”

“When did you become a top?” Teresa whispered.

“Since now,” Elizabeth said, offering a playful smile. “Are you complaining?”

Teresa shook her head and did as she was instructed, rolling over.

Soon, Elizabeth was behind her. Her girlfriend rubbed two fingers against her soaking wet, and still incredibly tender, pussy. It didn’t take a whole lot of effort for her to press them inside.

She slowly pumped away, ushering a return to Teresa’s moans.

Elizabeth wasn’t done. She was never done. She inched her way along Teresa’s side, planting all sorts of tender little kisses upon her olive flesh. She didn’t stop her trail of affection until she was at her girlfriend’s cheek.

She planted a single kiss against her complexion before going a couple inches higher and taking her ear between her teeth. The nip was firm, eliciting another pleasured squeak from Teresa.

“Fuck,” Teresa whispered.

Elizabeth chuckled. “Bottom.”

“Fuck you,” Teresa breathed.

“Not tonight,” Elizabeth shot back.

She trailed her way back down, starting with a fresh line of tender little kisses. Her route took her past her shoulders, along her back, and heading for her tight little ass. Each kiss was warm, tender, and passionate. It was every good word that the dictionary possibly had to offer.

All the while those two fingers, two mere digits were enough to reignite the heat within her loins. It had been a while since Teresa had allowed herself a pair of orgasms within such a short period of time. She lowkey doubted she even had it in her anymore. Yet, here they were, rapidly heading towards yet another.

Teresa moaned and dug her fingers into the pillow in front of her. She thought about muffling her voice but the few coherent brain cells that remained in place told her that the cameras wanted to hear her, wanted to know that she was being turned into a cute little bottom.

Soon, Elizabeth was at her backside. For a moment, Teresa assumed that she was going to eat her out for a second time.

And in a manner, that’s exactly what she did.

Yet, instead of withdrawing her fingers, she continued to pump them away.

If she wasn’t going for her pussy…

Elizabeth’s tongue instead went for the second hole, probing at Teresa’s tight little pucker.

“W-what?” Teresa whispered.

They had never done anything like this before.

Elizabeth didn’t respond. Instead, she pushed her tongue into Teresa’s hole. It felt strange, foreign, like it shouldn’t be there.

But Teresa couldn’t deny that the taboo of the act was doing something to her, feeding into some deeply perverted part of her subconscious.

Elizabeth’s tongue moved around much more cautiously this time. This was a new world, a fresh frontier for both of them and Elizabeth treated it as such. She moved around slowly, searching for what spots were the most effective at channeling Teresa’s voice.

Teresa surrendered a cascade of moans, though it was honestly more from the fingers than the tongue work.

It felt too strange, too fresh to really determine if it was pleasurable or not.

Still Elizabeth was patient, working her tongue deeper and deeper. Soon her confidence blossomed and her tongue moved around with a bit more vigour. It wasn’t long before she was slurping away as if this were Teresa’s lower lips.

And soon, Teresa saw the pleasure in this. It was foreign but still nice, adding to the crescendo of her voice. It rose higher, her breath coming out in terse little puffs of excitement.

Her back arched and she attempted to press her backside even tighter against Elizabeth’s mouth. She hoped that she could get even an extra inch of penetration out of this. Elizabeth of course gave her exactly what she wanted, driving her tongue as deep as it would go.

Teresa gasped and felt the kindling within her gullet really start to catch flame, the pressure returning to her loins. She closed her eyes, allowing her voice to run ragged.

Soon, Elizabeth really started to hammer her fingers into her, pounding away with a reckless abandon. It was impressive how fast she managed to go and there was no sign that she intended to tarry, even slightly. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, every action was a fresh assault upon Teresa’s sense of self-control.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” she breathed.

No other word could possibly articulate what she felt. No other word even seemed feasible at this point.

Oh fuck, she really was becoming a bottom.

She whined loudly and buried her face into the sheets. Thankfully, Elizabeth proved to be a far kinder partner than herself, allowing her to preserve her dignity.

“Fuck!” she roared.

And with that, she plunged back into the waters of orgasmic bliss. Pleasure shot through her like a livewire carrying electricity, sending every nerve on end. She barked her praise as she felt her juices spill forth with such vigour.

She panted and groaned, feeling her essence crash against Elizabeth’s hand. It took a moment to taper as it came forth with such energy and vigour, lasting for several long seconds. Wave after wave came forth but eventually it had to end. And once it had, Elizabeth drew away and Teresa’s hips fell back to the bed.

“Fuck,” Teresa whispered.

Elizabeth chuckled. “I see what you mean about the ‘fuck’ thing.”

Teresa’s cheeks warmed. “Shit that was bottom behaviour, wasn’t it?”

“Don’t worry, only a couple hundred people will get to see you bottom that hard,” Elizabeth teased.

When Teresa rolled over, she saw that Elizabeth held the camera’s remote control. She clicked one of the buttons and the camera turned off.

“That was fun,” Teresa said, offering a shaky smile.

Elizabeth nodded. “That was really fucking fun.” She giggled. “Why didn’t you tell me that topping was so much fun?”

“Because I didn’t think you were capable of it,” Teresa teased.

Elizabeth scrunched her expression and playfully glared at Teresa.

“What?” Teresa asked, shrugging her shoulders. “It’s true.”

“Well, I’m glad that I got a chance to prove you wrong,” Elizabeth said. She got off the bed and stretched, popping a few stiff joints. “I think making money off of this is really helping me get into the zone. I don’t know what it is but I feel about a hundred times more confident than usual.”

Teresa smiled. “I’m happy to hear that.”

She rolled onto her back and closed her eyes, thumping down amongst the tangled and chaotic mess of sheets that covered their bed. Her entire body felt… tingly. And every muscle just seemed utterly devoid of energy.

“How are you feeling?” Elizabeth asked.

Teresa smirked. “Like I’ve been properly fingerbanged by a cute girl.” She batted her lashes at Elizabeth. “And you?”

“Like I just properly fingerbanged a cute girl,” Elizabeth shot back. She reached up and detached the camera from its mount. “Do you feel like going for a walk while this uploads onto my computer?”

Teresa smirked. “I’d love to. Maybe we could go get a cup of coffee?”

“Tims?” Elizabeth asked.

“Fuck that,” Teresa teased. “After a performance like that we’re going to get the good shit. How about that queer coffee shop we like to go to?”

“That’s a little on the pricey side,” Elizabeth said, biting her lip.

Teresa rolled her eyes. “We can splurge on twenty dollars’ worth of coffee and baked goods, babe.” She smirked. “Plus, it’ll be my treat.”

“Well…” Elizabeth looked out the window. “Alright.”


“I sure do love spring in Canada,” Teresa grumbled.

She looked down at her boots, watching as they clopped through the mucky half-melted snow that seemed to litter every surface.

“At least it’s warm enough for a sweater,” Elizabeth chimed.

Teresa shook her head. “Small miracles.”

They turned off their side street and onto a more populated one. Though it wasn’t like the sidewalks improved by any meaningful capacity. They were still sloppy and covered in enough muck that Teresa knew that her pants were not going to survive the day.

Thankfully, the coffee place was only a few shops over.

The restaurant in question offered a bit of a perplexing problem to Teresa. On one hand, it was great to see a shop in this neighbourhood that wasn’t afraid to have pride flags in the windows, with six different identities represented. On the other, the furniture, decor, and design all screamed ‘gentrification’ and beaconed that cheap rent was not long for this neighbourhood.

In the end, Teresa shelved her baggage and opened the door, motioning for Elizabeth to go in first.

“What a lady,” Elizabeth teased.

Teresa smirked. “Need to exert my tophood somehow.”

“Dork,” Elizabeth jabbed.

“That’s rich coming from you,” Teresa said, sticking out her tongue. “Miss Dungeons and Dragons over here.”

“Lots of people play that game,” Elizabeth grumbled.

Teresa grinned. “And a lot of people are nerds. Anyways what are you going to get before I shove you into a locker?”

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and studied the menu. It took a moment of humming and hawing but eventually she nodded.

“What about a caramel latte with a cinnamon bun?” she asked.

Teresa nodded. “And I’ll get a double-double.”

“Why come here if you’re going to get a double-double?” Elizabeth asked. “You could do that at Tims if you wanted that.”

“Yeah, but this is Fair Trade coffee and it also comes from Brazil and Brazil sounds kind of exotic,” Teresa said.

Elizabeth snorted. “Like half of all the world’s coffee comes from Brazil, babe.”

Before Elizabeth could continue, her phone chimed. She reached for it and swiped it open.

This gave Teresa a chance to go to the counter and order two beverages, a cinnamon bun, and the largest lemon poppyseed muffin she’d ever seen. Like this was a muffin that was likely Guinness Book of World Records material.

As the barista, who was an incredibly cute girl with a head of green hair, started on their drinks, Teresa looked back at Elizabeth.

Her girlfriend was staring intently at her phone, her brow knitted and expression mildly intrigued. She then clicked on something and her eyes widened.

“What’s up?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth shook her head. “Someone sent an email to our business account.”

“We have a business account? Teresa asked.

Elizabeth nodded. “I thought it would be a good idea to have one just in case any bigger productions wanted to set something up with us.”

“A bit ambitious,” Teresa teased. “What did we get? Some dick pics?”

Elizabeth shook her head. “There’s apparently a girl who wants to do some videos with us.”

“Well too bad we’re not actually from Saskatoon,” Teresa said.

“Well, that’s the funny thing, she mentioned that she’d love to do some with us if we’re ever in uh…” Elizabeth worked her jaw. “If we’re ever in this neck of the woods.”

“Wait, wait, wait, she lives in the city?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth nodded. “And she seems legit. She sent us a link to her Twitter and it looks pretty sizable. Close to twelve thousand followers and her OnlyFans has around three hundred fans on it.” She frowned. “It could be good for business?”

Teresa bit her lip. “It could be but…”

“But?” Elizabeth asked.

“We really shouldn’t talk about this in public, babe,” Teresa said, offering a sheepishly smile. “Remember the line of work we’re getting into.”

Elizabeth blinked and then looked around the coffee shop. She flushed, likely remembering that they were, in fact, in public.

“Right,” she said, nodding to herself. “Once we’re back home.”


Teresa watched as one of the most beautiful women she’d ever witnessed got railed on camera by a dude with a cock the size of her forearm. The woman moaned like an utter slut, her body shaking as the man pounding into her.

“She seems to know what she's doing?” Elizabeth commented, popping a morsel of cinnamon bun into her mouth.

Teresa nodded slowly. “Uh huh.”

She wasn’t even into boys and she was still getting a little turned on by watching this girl getting absolutely ruined.

“Pretty hung for a trans girl too,” Elizabeth said.

Teresa nodded, watching the woman’s cock slap against her belly as she was bred like a bitch. The constant clap was mesmerizing.

Clap, clap, clap…

“Jealous,” Teresa teased.

Elizabeth shrugged. “I mean she probably has plenty of material to work with if she ever wants to go through with bottom surgery. But am I jealous that my girlhood isn’t that thick?” She shook her head. “Nah, not at all.”

“She must be trolling us,” Teresa said. “She’s way too hot to be slumming it with us.”

Elizabeth snorted. “Hey, we’re pretty hot.” She then pointed towards the screen. “Plus, I’m guessing that there really aren’t too many content producers in this neck of the woods.”

“Stephanie,” Teresa read. “So, are we going to take her up on her offer?”

“If you’d like, I’d be more than willing to draft the email,” Elizabeth suggested. “But I’d be game to collab with her.”

Teresa was about to reply. But at that moment Steph decided that it would be a great idea to nut, shooting actual ropes of cum out onto the bed she was being bred on. Her orgasm was clearly shared by the guy as he hilted inside of her, telling her how much he loved breeding her boy pussy.

They huffed and puffed, sharing in several blissful moments of extremely hot orgasm.

Finally, once that had tarried. the two of them detached from each other and a surreal amount of cum gushed from her rump. It straight up looked like something out of hentai. Which made the fact that they appeared to be in the real world, all the more frightening.

“Could be good for our audience,” Elizabeth said. “Think about how much traction we could get doing content with someone who has this many followers.”

Teresa shrugged. “I’m sure she has her own reasons for wanting to do this but I’m not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.”

“So…” Elizabeth began, working her jaw. “Do you want me to…”

Teresa nodded. “Draft the email.”


Many thanks to Undome for helping me out with editing this chapter!

Also many thanks to my Patrons for sponsoring three chapters of this for their March 2021 project.

Visit my website to see where else to find my work, join my Discord, or support me on Patreon!

13