Chapter Six
520 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Steph cracked open one of the studio’s windows. She then flopped down upon the bed.

At this point, she might’ve needed to throw the mattress out, considering what had taken place here over the last few hours. The sheets were utterly drenched in fluids and were a chaotic and tangled mess. And the three bodies upon it, were not that much better.

She didn’t seem to mind however, as she placed the joint between her lips and lit the tip.

“I think we did good,” she said.

Elizabeth merely groaned a response, well passed the point where words seemed to be working within her mind.

Teresa smirked. “How’s your ass?”

“Properly fucked,” Steph teased, winking at her. “Thank you very much for that, by the way.”

She drew in a drag and held it for a moment before letting it out in a billow of smoke aimed towards the window.

“Your strap game was on point,” she added.

Teresa chuckled. “I get a lot of practice with this one.”

She patted Elizabeth on the head and her girlfriend murmured a happy, though extremely sleepy, response. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was quite shallow at this point.

“Would you like a drag?” Steph asked.

Teresa cocked a brow. “Is it just…”

“It’s just weed,” Steph said, holding a hand to her naked chest. “Scout’s honour.”

Teresa nodded and took the joint from her. She placed it between her lips and took a mighty drag, holding it in her lungs. It had been a long time since she’d last had a smoke and it showed as she let it out in a hacking cough.

Steph snickered. “Never done it before?”

“Stopped when I got my last job,” Teresa said, rubbing her throat. “Needed a bit of a break.”

“That’s fair,” Steph said. “Honestly if I use it too much, I can start to feel it rotting my brain.”

Suddenly her phone buzzed and she glanced towards it. She reached for it and flicked it open and a frown instantly formed on her lips.

“Bad news?” Teresa asked.

Steph shook her head. “Just a girl who can’t seem to take a hint.” She sighed. “You block her on one account and suddenly two alts pop up. I honestly wish I could shunt this off to some social media guru or some shit.”

She got up and stretched, popping a few stiff joints. Even after all they’d been through, Teresa couldn’t help but admire how beautiful she looked. Her body was finely crafted and well put together with curves in all the right places.

How much of this was due to surgeons, Teresa had no idea, nor did she really care.

“You’re beautiful,” Teresa whispered.

Steph flushed. “Huh…”

“What?” Teresa asked.

Steph shook her head. “It’s nothing. I just… I’m used to being called sexy, fuckable, and a slut.” She chuckled. “Rare that someone goes for beautiful instead of those.”

Teresa frowned. “Sounds like you’ve been in this for quite a while.”

“Maybe too long,” Steph said. “Don’t get me wrong, I love the work but…”

“Audience can be a bit rough?” Teresa asked.

Steph nodded. “I’m guessing you’ve probably worked retail at one point?”

“I have,” Teresa said.

Steph tapped out her joint in an ashtray before taking another puff. “Well, you know how a lot of places are shitty and link your hours to impossible to achieve performance goals?”

Teresa nodded.

“And you know that stress you feel when you don’t get them?” Steph added, sighing loudly. “Well imagine that and then remember that you’re the product that you’re trying to sell. It can be kind of hard not to take things personally when you’re failing to meet your ever-growing targets.”

Teresa nodded. “I get you.”

“I really do hope that you and Stacy make a name for yourself,” Steph said. “I really do. But just… try not to get pulled into that spiral. It sucks when you’re in the middle of it and sure as shit sucks to try and get out.”

Teresa nodded. “Liz did promise me that she wouldn’t try to take things personally.”

“Liz?” Steph asked before shaking her head. “Right, her real name. But yeah, that can be a hard promise to keep to yourself.”

She nodded towards one of the doors in the room. “I’m going to take a shower. Would you like to join me?”

Teresa looked down at Elizabeth, seeing that her girlfriend had drifted off. With great care, she transferred her head away from her thigh and towards one of the last few clean pillows that remained on the bed.

She then got up and stretched. “Sure.”

Steph led the way towards the door and pushed it open, slipping inside.

Teresa was only a couple steps behind her.

She shouldn’t have been shocked, seeing the bathroom. But still she managed to be taken aback by the grandeur of it. It was larger than any she’d ever been in and had a jacuzzi style bathtub off to the side. It had been years since Teresa had had a proper bath but somehow Steph just seemed to ignore it as she made her way over to the shower which was probably as large as her entire bathroom back home.

“So, what do you do for a living?” Steph asked. “If you don’t mind me prying into your civilian life.”

Teresa shook her head. “I was a waitress at a restaurant but that kind of fell apart with the world.”

“That’s the type of work I used to do,” Steph said. “And let me tell you, I don’t miss it one bit after getting into porn. Sure, this industry has shitty clients but at least I can tell those assholes where to shove it.”

She turned on the water and sighed.

Teresa decided to slip on it with her. Thankfully, it seemed like Steph enjoyed her showers at a hotter temperature, just like Teresa.

“So, do you two have an editor?” Steph asked.

Teresa shook her head. “Nah, Liz does all that work.”

“Well credit where credit is due, she’s doing an absolutely fantastic job. Maybe I should see if she’d be willing to edit for me,” Steph said. She glanced back at Teresa and winked.

Teresa cocked a brow but soon found Steph’s sizable backside pressed tight against her crotch. Steph even wiggled it for good measure.

“You’re insatiable,” Teresa teased, gently grasping Steph’s haunches.

“You have no idea how long it’s been since I’ve actually got to do a video with other people,” Steph murmured. “You get bored of jerking off and shoving dildos in your ass pretty fucking quickly.”

Teresa reached around and fondled Steph’s cock, giving a few very gentle strokes.

“Do you even have anything left in…” She let go of Steph’s dick and reached down, carefully groping her sack. “These?”

Steph snorted. “Probably not.”

“You did seem to be faking those last few orgasms,” Teresa whispered.

“How about you?” Steph asked. “You got anything left in the tank?”

Teresa smirked and planted her lips against Steph’s neck. She suckled firmly, eliciting an indignant gasp from her host.

“Bitch,” Steph hissed.

Teresa snickered before gently kissing the hickey she had just left behind.

“I might have a little something left in the tank,” she whispered. “Do you want to…”

Steph nodded and very carefully drew away. She got onto her knees and licked her lips with an eager anticipation.

“Might as well get this done before we clean up,” she said.

Teresa nodded and moved closer, reaching down and cupping the back of her head. She was about to guide Steph along but she seemed to get the message on her own, ducking forwards and hungrily pressing her lips against Teresa’s lower counterparts.

Teresa shivered, letting out a satisfied little noise. “God, you’re good at this.”

“You get pretty good when your income depends on it,” Steph joked.

She pressed forwards again and pushed her tongue back into Teresa’s tight little hole. While there was little foreplay or ceremony, she was delicate with her motions, swirling around with a surprising tameness. Not that Teresa minded in the slightest, her body was worn out and she’d had her fair share of orgasms over the course of the evening.

A faint moan oozed forth as she clenched her jaw. She closed her eyes tight, allowing her entire world to become that of sensations.

The warm water against her body, the hot tongue within her hole, the tingling within her excitable and electric nerves. It was all so potent, coursing through her with a surprising intensity.

Soon her voice emboldened, becoming quite strong.

Steph pushed herself deeper and increased her tempo, though only by the slimmest of margins. Still, it was enough, causing Teresa to stiffen. She reached forwards and braced both of her hands against the wall, feeling the full torrent of the hot water upon her body.

“Fuck you taste good,” Steph said, drawing back.

Teresa let out a desperate note. “Why did you stop?”

“Because I’ve been using my tongue all day and it’s a little worn out,” Steph teased. “Need a moment to let it rest.”

Clearly, that moment wasn’t particularly long as Steph soon dove back in. She crudely slurped away, driving her tongue in as deep as it would go. Now, the gentleness had passed and was replaced with a frantic and lustful quality.

Teresa felt kindling catch within her gullet and soon it had built up into a proper flame. She let out a ragged burst of breath and reached down. Her hand groped at the back of Steph’s head, clutching a nice fistful of her hair.

Steph didn’t really need the hint as she continued to slurp away.

She even moaned and as Teresa cracked open an eye to look down, she saw that Steph was jerking herself off.

“So, you did still have it in you,” she teased. “You’re unbelievable.”

Steph didn’t respond on account of having her mouth full. Instead, she simply winked at Teresa and closed her eyes, savouring the experience.

Which is exactly what Teresa did as well. She allowed herself to melt against Steph, moaning as the tongue pressed ever deeper into her.

It wasn’t like she was particularly difficult to work with. She was already more than half a dozen orgasms in and her pussy was still incredibly tender. Not that Steph really needed any handicap, she knew her job and did it well.

She roved and lapped away at all of the right places, seeking out her most excitable spots with ease.

“I’m getting close,” Teresa breathed.

Steph made a happy little noise.

“Aww did you two decide to have fun without me?” Elizabeth called.

Teresa glanced towards the door, offering a shaky smile. “Hey babe.”

“Did you think you could just leave me on that cold bed all by myself and I wouldn’t wake back up?” Elizabeth teased. “I should tan your hide for that.”

“Like you’d have the balls,” Teresa teased as she let out a ragged breath.

Elizabeth smirked. “I have two of them right here.”

To emphasize this, she cupped them and stuck out her tongue.

“Barely even noticed them,” Teresa joked, gasping as Steph brushed forcefully against her g-spot once more.

Elizabeth cracked open the shower door and stepped inside. She immediately saddled up beside Teresa, brushing her lips against her own. The two of them shared a tender little kiss, the sounds of affection accented nicely by the water and the crude sounds that exploded between Teresa’s haunches.

Teresa shivered and closed her eyes. “I’m… I’m…”

She gasped loudly and felt herself tip over the edge, plunging once more into the depths of her bliss. Honestly, she was surprised that she even had the facilities for such a thing as she felt something squirting forth.

How did she have any fluids left to spend? Surely, they must’ve all been tapped by now.

Regardless, Steph lapped them up without complaint. And whatever she couldn’t drink, was washed away by the water.

Steph drew back and licked her lips. “Okay, now I think I’ve gotten enough out of you two.” She grunted and stood back up, glancing at Elizabeth. “How are you feeling?”

“Absolutely and totally ruined,” Elizabeth said. “I don’t know how you can humanly do that much porn in one day.”

“Well, usually with a decent amount of stimulants to perk me up,” Steph teased. “I’m more impressed that you managed to do it without them.”

She dipped forwards and pecked Elizabeth on the nose.

“But,” she added. “You did good for a newbie.” She then looked at Teresa and offered a smile. “Both of you did.”

“Glad we have your seal of approval,” Teresa teased.

Steph smirked. “I’ll have you know that my name goes incredibly far in this industry. Before you know it, you’ll be winning awards.”

“There’s porn awards?” Elizabeth asked, cocking a brow.

“A few,” Steph said. “I’ve been nominated for a couple though I haven’t really won anything yet.”

Elizabeth looked at Teresa. “Can we?”

“What did I tell you,” Teresa chided.

“To…” Elizabeth sighed, “taper my expectations.”

“Trust me, it’s just like the Academy Awards. It’s all extremely biased and rigged against us,” Steph teased. “I’m surprised that they don’t just shunt us away in some foreign porno category since they’re too afraid that we might compete against them in a fair fight.”

Teresa smirked. “Are you just saying that because you’ve never won one?”

“Maybe,” Steph grumbled, pouting out her lower lip.

Elizabeth snickered. “Do you two want to know something?”

“What’s that?” Teresa and Steph chimed in unison.

“Being in the shower with two incredibly sexy women is honestly a lot hotter in the movies,” Elizabeth replied.

She tried her best to get under the stream of water, though it was honestly a little crowded.

Teresa looked around and noticed that things were a little on the cramped side, even if this shower was bigger than the one back home. So, she decided to help things along by grabbing the loofah and slathering it with soap.

She then started to rub herself down, whistling as she did so.

Steph grinned. “Are you one of those freaks who likes to sing in the shower?”

“Nah,” Teresa said, shaking her head. “I’m terrible at singing but once I learned to whistle, I was never going to stop.”

She finished up with the loofah and tossed it to Steph.

Steph caught it and rinsed it off before starting to clean herself up.

“We should get some pizza,” she commented, humming as she scrubbed away.

Elizabeth nodded. “Any good places around here?”

“Nah this is a suburban hellscape,” Steph joked. “But there is a Pizza Hut that delivers.”

“I’m game for Pizza Hut,” Teresa said.

“Same,” Elizabeth added.

Steph pursed her lips. “I should mention that I’m a vegetarian. Hopefully, you two aren’t uh… opposed to that.”

“Just as long as you don’t get anything weird like pineapple and mushroom,” Teresa said.

Steph stuck out her tongue and faked a gagging sound. “Yeah, no, I enjoy my food being edible. How does green pepper and mushroom sound?”

Elizabeth nodded. “I can live with that.”

Steph finished scrubbing up and passed the loofah onto Elizabeth who got to work cleaning herself up.

Elizabeth was dangerously fast with her bathing, getting through it in a matter of moments. It always blew Teresa away, seeing how efficient she was. She was like a machine, going from one sticky part to the next with little distraction.

When she finished, she washed out the loofah and hung it up on a hook in the shower. She then flashed the pair a smile.

“That was…” Steph started, looking a little shocked.

Teresa smirked. “You get used to it.”

Steph reached for the tap and turned the water off before slipping out of the shower. She grabbed a pair of towels and tossed them Teresa, who caught them as she stepped out.

“I also have a fully stocked liquor cabinet if you two are interested,” she said, playfully grinning. “Before COVID we liked to throw house parties and now it’s just sitting there gathering dust now.”

“I wouldn’t mind a cocktail,” Elizabeth quipped.

Steph smirked and started to dry her hair. “I thought that might be more your pace.”

“Does everyone in this industry do this many…” Teresa started, letting the sentence hang there.

“Drugs?” Steph finished.

Teresa nodded.

“Nah,” Steph said. “A lot of people are squeaky clean but when you get in with certain crowds it has a way of… spreading. I just happened to be a magnet for all of the worst personalities.” She stuck out her tongue. “Thankfully Trish helped me mellow out.”

“Trish?” Elizabeth asked.

Steph moved towards the bathroom door. “My wife. She kind of put her foot down. Which is probably for the best. I was doing so much coke, at one point, that if you shook me, I would probably snow.”

She laughed at this, though thankfully was turned away as Teresa and Elizabeth glanced at one another. They shared a look that was one part perplexed and the other deeply concerned.

“Anyways, I’ve mostly mellowed out,” Steph said. She ducked into a closet and produced an armful of plush robes, offering a pair to the duo. “Just in case you two didn’t feel like slipping into your clothes yet.”

Teresa took it and bowed her head. “Thank you.”

As she felt the plush material of the gown, she was impressed by the quality of it. This was probably the softest thing she’d ever touched. Was this made of kittens or something?

She put it on and cinched the belt around her waist. It took a lot of willpower to stop herself from purring as it clung to her figure.

With it bound in place, she looked at Steph.

“Were you doing this before you and your wife met?” Teresa asked.

Steph shook her head. “God no, I was an awkward little nerd when we first met. She really did a good job with turning me into a proper bimbo.” She flashed a smile. “Nah, I came up with the idea about four years ago. She hadn’t made it in tech, yet, and I thought it might be a good way to help cover our rent. You know how it is?”

Teresa nodded. “Yeah, we might know a thing or two about that.”

“But then I got really good at it and she kind of really liked the idea of dating a pornstar,” Steph said, motioning with her hand. “I think she brags about it at work.”

“She seems cool,” Elizabeth said.

Steph sighed. “Honestly, she’s the best.”

She motioned for them to follow her and they did, stepping out of the bedroom and heading back downstairs.

“When will she be getting back home?” Teresa asked.

Steph shrugged. “She’s usually home around six or seven. Why? Did you two want to meet her or something?”

“Just curious if she’s going to be coming home to two strangers wearing bathrobes in her kitchen,” Teresa said.

“It wouldn’t be the first time,” Steph replied, chuckling to herself. “And it sure as shit won’t be the last. I’m pretty sure she’s used to it by now.” She smirked. “It’s not like I haven’t invited her to fool around on occasion either.”

They entered the kitchen and Steph went over to one of the cabinets, cracking it open. Inside was a sea of bottles, a literal ocean’s worth. They were full of browns, blues, ambers, and plenty of clear fluids.

“If you want anything, we probably have it,” Steph said.

Elizabeth hummed. “I’ll have a rum and coke.”

Steph nodded and produced a bottle of spiced rum before looking at Teresa.

“How about a Moscow Mule?” Teresa asked.

Steph grinned and grabbed the bottle of vodka. “A woman of my own heart. That’s my second favourite cocktail in the world.”

“What’s your favourite?” Elizabeth asked.

Steph went over to the fridge and grabbed the various mixes, along with a lime, and placed them all on the counter. She then got to work on prepping the beverages.

“I love White Russians,” Steph said, flashing a smile and winking at them. “Both the girls and the cocktail.s I don’t know, I think I’m just a slut for anything that tastes even remotely like coffee.”

She screwed the bottle of vodka closed, finishing with the last of the cocktails. Between them were two drinks in bronze mugs and another within a very tall cocktail glass which had a lime wedge on the rim and a cute little parasol floating on the edge.

Steph grabbed hers and held it afloat, prompting the other two to do the same.

“To a fruitful and incredibly sexy partnership,” Steph said as she flashed a smile.

“To a fruitful and incredibly sexy partnership,” Teresa and Elizabeth chimed in unison.

They tapped glasses and then drew back to take a sip.

“Not bad,” Teresa said, smacking her lips together.

Steph winked. “Glad you approve.”

Suddenly her phone buzzed on the countertop. She picked it up and her expression immediately slipped, growing quite sour.

“I’ll be right back. I uh…” Steph sighed. “I got to take this call.”

“Something we should be worried about?” Elizabeth asked.

Steph shook her head. “Nah, don’t worry about it. Just… an annoying little problem that refuses to go away.” She waved them off as she slipped out of the room. “It’s on me.”


Many thanks to Undome for helping me out with editing this chapter!

And one last chapter for March, just because.

Visit my website to see where else to find my work, join my Discord, or support me on Patreon!

13