Chapter Seven
481 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elizabeth looked up from her computer screen. “Can we go to Vegas now?”

“Are we at three hundred fans yet?” Teresa asked.

She popped a spoonful of yogurt into her mouth. Though by the look she was giving Elizabeth, she obviously already knew the answer to this question.

Elizabeth shrugged. “I mean we’re at forty. Which if we round it up, add in a dash of wishful thinking, and crunch the numbers is like…” She rolled her wrist, “it’s like ninety percent of the way to three hundred fans.”

Teresa rolled her eyes. “You’re terrible at math.”

“And you’re terrible at wishful thinking,” Elizabeth shot back.

She glanced at her bowl of mini wheats. Though considering how long it’d been out it was more like a bowl of mini goop at this point. Still, it was sugary, so she popped a spoonful into her mouth and swallowed it.

“I’m honestly impressed that our videos with Steph did so well,” Teresa commented. “Besides for the thirty fans, we’re nearly pushing a thousand followers on Twitter.”

“Soon we’ll be getting that ad money,” Elizabeth teased.

Teresa snorted. “Can’t wait to sell green tea skin cream and dish strainers. That’s some serious beer money right there.” She shook her head. “No, that’s like vodka money at that point.”

She went back to her yogurt, finishing the last little morsel that clung to the bottom of the container.

“Oh hey!” Elizabeth beamed. “We got a private message in our inbox.”

“Hopefully not more chasers looking for dickgirl and futa content,” Teresa grumbled.

“Nah I’m getting good vibes from this one. They have a trans flag in their avatar,” Elizabeth said.

She opened it and started to read.

Hey!

Just wanted to say that i’ve really been enjoying the content, especially that stuff you did with Stephanie. i’m a trans girl myself and a massive submissive, so that little BDSM thing you did was fantastic :chefkiss:.

i was wondering if i could bother you for a request?

i would really like to see you two do a little bondage scene… maybe something with a gag in it?

i’d totally be willing to tip for it. Let me know if you’d be interested and what your rates are.

-kim

“Huh,” Elizabeth said. “We got a request to do a video.”

“From another pornstar?” Teresa asked.

She got out of her seat and tossed out the yogurt container.

Elizabeth shook her head. “Nah from a fan. She was wondering if we’d be willing to do a bondage scene with a gag in it.”

“Could be fun,” Teresa quipped. “I’ve been dying for an excuse to practice my rope skills.”

“She even said that she’d be willing to tip for it,” Elizabeth said.

“How big of a tip?” Teresa asked.

She glanced over her shoulder at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth hummed. “She didn’t really state a price. Just said that we could quote one if we’d be interested.”

“Tell her we’ll do it for a hundred bucks,” Teresa said.

Elizabeth bit her lip. “Isn’t that a bit steep?”

“Seems more than reasonable to me.” Teresa shrugged. “It takes an hour for two people to film it, plus like two hours for you to do the editing. That’d be like twenty-five bucks an hour for a semi-skilled trade.” She snorted. “And that doesn’t even factor in the cost of our camera or toys.”

“I suppose that’s fair,” Elizabeth said. She sighed and shook her head. “Guess I’m just used to being underpaid for my labour.”

“Welcome to late-stage capitalism, dear,” Teresa teased.

“Thanks, I hate it,” Elizabeth grumbled.

She typed up the price tag in the most professional manner she could manage, then sent it off.

“Well, what should we do while we wait for a reply?” she asked.

Teresa hummed and taped a finger against her chin. “I need to go to Canadian Tire and pick up some supplies for a project I’m working on. Besides that?” She shrugged. “I really have nothing planned for the day.”

“Could hit up a dispensary,” Elizabeth suggested.

Teresa snorted. “Since when have you been into weed?”

Elizabeth pouted out her lower lip. “Since always?”

“Yeah, right.” Teresa snorted. “Do you want to try it since Steph does it?”

Elizabeth looked away, though could feel a little bit of red enter her cheeks.

“Babe?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth sighed. “She’s just so cool!”

“I mean sure,” Teresa said. “But so are you! And you don’t need to smoke weed and snort coke and go to Berlin pissplay parties to be cool.”

Before they could continue, the little bell icon on OnlyFans lit up.

Elizabeth clicked it and her eyes widened.

“What’s up?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth nodded towards the computer. “We just got a one-hundred-dollar tip from our mysterious benefactor.”

“Hell yeah,” Teresa said, flashing a smile. “Guess we’re doing some bondage porn when I get home.”

Elizabeth smirked. “I can’t wait.”


“You got this at Canadian Tire?” Elizabeth asked, trying to keep the disbelief out of her voice and failing hard.

She ran her thumb across the fine hemp rope, adoring the feeling of it. It was finer than any cord she’d ever felt and had a very slight oiliness to it.

Teresa snorted. “I wish. Nah, I stopped by a sex shop on the way back home. Thought we could use some proper rope if we were going to do this video. Plus, I’m sure we’ll get plenty of use out of it in the future.”

“I’m sure we will,” Elizabeth agreed.

She glanced at the camera and then around the room. Everything looked just right for this shoot. The lighting was perfect with the late afternoon sun providing just the right amount of illumination to make things both sexy and artsy.

“I also picked this up,” Teresa said.

Elizabeth looked over and saw that she had a very special gag in her hand. It was like a regular ball gag, though with one very different feature. A phallic shape protruded from the gag part. It was only a couple inches long but would be more than enough to occupy Elizabeth’s tongue while they did this.

“Thought about going for a bigger one,” Teresa said. “But decided that I really didn’t want to risk having you choke while we’re in the middle of things.”

“Wise choice,” Elizabeth said.

“So, I think I have a pretty good roadmap for this scene in my head,” Teresa said. “Start with us naked on the bed.”

Elizabeth nodded.

“Then I can tie you up,” Teresa continued. “Maybe throw in some teasing? And then end it with some overstimulation and what not.”

“Overstimulation?” Elizabeth asked.

Teresa nodded. “Saw this really hot video recently. Cute little trans girl tied to a chair and utterly tortured by a Hitachi. It was some good shit. She even passed out during it.”

“No way!” Elizabeth scrunched her expression and playfully glared at Teresa. “And you didn’t share this with me, why?”

Teresa shrugged. “I’m forgetful after cumming.”

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and slid over a little, patting the spot beside herself on the bed.

Teresa took her up on the offer, plopping down beside her. She then leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

“So how would you overstimulate me?” Elizabeth asked. “I can be pretty sneaky when it comes to cumming.”

Teresa snorted. “As if. You have these really obvious tells, babe.” She smirked. “Plus, you’re a lot of fun to toy with. I know all your buttons.”

“Oh yeah?” Elizabeth rolled her eyes. “As…”

She didn’t get a chance to finish that sentence.

With shocking speed, Teresa groped at Elizabeth’s throat, cradling it in her hand.

Instinctively, Elizabeth drew in a breath but this seemed to play right into Teresa’s game.

Teresa lightly squeezed, compressing both those vital little arteries in her throat.

Elizabeth made a shocked little noise and could feel pure heat flood into her cheeks. She bit her lip, whimpering.

“Don’t second guess me, slut,” Teresa whispered. Her tone was largely amused but bore a distinctly firm edge. “There’s a reason I’m your Mistress and you’re my plaything. Do you know why?”

Elizabeth nodded, unable to muster a verbal response. Even without the hand, her mind was already too addled.

“That’s right, Liz, it’s because I know how to take care of my playthings,” Teresa said.

She smirked and leaned closer.

For a moment, Elizabeth thought she was going to kiss her on the cheek.

Instead, Teresa dragging her tongue right along Elizabeth’s beet red complexion. Only then, did she release her throat, allowing her some degree of self control.

“Fuck,” Elizabeth whispered.

Teresa smirked and glanced down, her smile only growing. “Like I said, I know all your buttons.”

Elizabeth looked at her crotch and noticed the slight bulge that was nestled under her skirt.

“You know one button,” she grumbled.

Teresa grinned and leaned over. This time she kissed her on the cheek.

“Well thankfully, one button is all I need,” she said.

She got up and made her way over to their dressers, opening the drawer that housed their risqué collection. From this, she pulled out a plain box and placed it on top of the dresser.

Elizabeth bit her lip. “I haven’t worn that in awhile.”

“I’m aware but I thought it would look cute for this set,” Teresa said.

She opened it and pulled out Elizabeth’s bubble gum pink collar. With it in hand, she returned to the bed, standing in front of Elizabeth.

“Are you sure you want me to wear that?” Elizabeth asked.

She wasn’t sure what it was but something felt wrong about wearing something so personal for content they were going to create for a complete stranger.

Was she being weird?

She was probably being weird.

Teresa frowned. “I don’t see why not.”

“I don’t know,” Elizabeth said, looking away and rubbing at her arm. “Doesn’t that seem a little personal to wear for work? Like that collars feels really personal to me.”

Teresa hummed and glanced down at the collar. Elizabeth noticed that she started to run her thumb over the course edge of the material. Her expression was hard to read, switching from one brand of indecision to a slightly different one.

“I guess it kind of is,” Teresa said. She let out a little sigh. “I guess I’ll have to get you something business casual to wear when we do our scenes.”

“Sorry,” Elizabeth whispered.

Teresa shook her head. “You’ve got nothing to be sorry about, babe. Just because this sex is for work doesn’t mean we don’t get to ignore the rules we always use. If something makes you uncomfortable let me know and I’ll fix it.”

Elizabeth nodded slowly. She then looked at the camera.

Once more, that feeling of wrongness persisted within her.

She pursed her lips and got up, making her way towards the tripod.

“When’s the last time we actually had sex just for us?” she asked.

Teresa hummed. “It’s been at least…” Elizabeth could see the shock in her eye. “Fuck, have we really not actually had sex, that wasn’t filmed, since we started this OnlyFans account?”

“I think so,” Elizabeth said. “And you know what?”

She grabbed the camera and started to take it off of the tripod.

“What?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth smiled at her. “I think we should hold off on kim’s video for a day.”

She separated the tripod and camera, placing the camera in a secure black box which she latched shut.

“I’m not going to complain,” Teresa said. “Just as long as I get to fuck my beautiful girlfriend.”

Elizabeth knelt there and stayed perfectly still. She stuck out her neck and brushed her hair out of the way.

How long would it take for Teresa to figure out what she was doing?

One.

Two.

Three.

She heard footsteps and looked over, watching as Teresa approached. The collar was still in her hands.

“Eyes to the floor, kitten,” Teresa warned.

Elizabeth smiled and obeyed, keeping her gaze to the hardwoods.

“Do you know what this collar represents?” Teresa asked.

A rhetorical question but an important one.

“It represents the trust you’ve placed in me to take care of you,” Teresa explained. “It means that I will treat you with respect, passion, and fulfill your every desire. It means that I will be firm but fair with you, while trying to be fun.”

“Yes, Mistress Teresa,” Elizabeth said.

“It also means that you’re in complete control of the situation,” Teresa continued. “Your consent is law and I will obey it.”

She opened the collar and very carefully pulled it around Elizabeth’s throat. Her motions were gentle and cautious as if the smallest error could mess up their entire evening. Though no errors were made as she tightened it, leaving enough room for two fingers before clasping it shut.

Elizabeth smirked. “I do?”

“You do,” Teresa replied. “I’m assuming you remember your safewords?’

“Yes,” Elizabeth whispered.

“And what are they?” Teresa asked.

She brushed her thumb along the top of the collar, allowing Elizabeth to feel it against her skin. It was positively electric, tingling her flesh. It was strange how one seemingly little touch could make her heart flutter.

“Sapphire is my green, Lemon my yellow, and stop or no is my red unless otherwise discussed,” Elizabeth said.

Teresa smirked. “Very good, Kitten.”

She drew away and moved towards their dresser.

Elizabeth stayed still. After all, she hadn’t been given permission to move yet.

She wondered how one little accessory could so utterly fuck with her brain chemistry. All she could feel was a submissive desire to do whatever Teresa wanted. It was corrupting, fiddling with every single one of her senses.

“Strip,” Teresa ordered.

Elizabeth nodded and got to her feet. As she glanced at Teresa, she saw that her girlfriend was busy sorting through their sex toys, probably trying to figure out which ones she wanted to use upon her.

She frowned, hating the fact that she didn’t have an audience. But she knew not to disobey an order.

So, she started by reaching for the buttons on her blouse, popping them open one after another. It didn’t take long for the shirt to spill open, exposing her soft belly and cute little bra underneath. She shrugged it off and folded it neatly, placing it upon the foot of their bed.

Next, she worked on her bra, unclipping it and placing it atop her folded shirt. Then after that, came her socks, pants, and underwear. Without an audience there was really no reason to perform, so they were removed without ceremony.

Finally, when she stood totally naked, she got back onto her knees, casting her gaze once more towards the floor. A few seconds ticked by with only the sound of Teresa’s humming and hawing providing any acoustics.

Soon, Teresa’s delicate footsteps approached and she let out a low whistle.

“You look beautiful,” she said.

Elizabeth’s complexion warmed. “Thank you, Miss Teresa.”

“Do you want to see what I have planned for you?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth nodded.

“Then look up,” Teresa instructed.

Elizabeth did so and saw that Teresa had selected a pretty modest collection of toys to play with. There was a dragon dick, attached to a strap-on holster, some of that fancy hemp rope, and a pair of black nipple clamps in her hands.

Still, even the mere sight of them was enough to get a reaction from Elizabeth as her cock hardened ever so slightly.

Teresa placed the strap-on and rope upon the bed. She did however, hold onto the nipple clamps as she took a knee beside Elizabeth.

“Let me know if these hurt too much, okay?” she instructed.

Elizabeth nodded quickly. “Yes, Miss Teresa.”

“And arms behind your back,” Teresa added.

Another note of affirmation came from Elizabeth as she folded her arms behind her back. She stuck out her petite chest, offering her precious teats up for Teresa’s inspection.

Teresa smirked and cupped one of these breasts in the palm of her hand. She kneaded into it, being gentle with her actions. Still, it was enough to usher forth a faint little moan from her plaything.

“I still remember when you were fresh on HRT,” Teresa said. “I swore I could get you off just by playing with your tits.”

She pinched one of Elizabeth’s nipples between her fingers, tweaking it slightly. “Glad they’re still a little on the tender side.”

Elizabeth bit her lip and nodded quickly. “Happy that you approve.”

“Honestly they’re fantastic tits, just the perfect size for me to play with,” Teresa said.

She let go of the nipple and instead reached forth with the clamp. She pinched it open, guiding the two prongs overtop of Elizabeth’s puffy flesh. The clamp didn’t pinch down immediately. Instead, Teresa toyed with her, drawing out the moment, the anticipation.

Seconds ticked by, dragging along at a snail’s pace.

When would she…

Finally, Teresa let go and the clamp pinched down.

There was surprisingly little pain, more like someone firmly squeezing her nipple. It was warm and pleasurable, drawing forth an excitable little squeak from Elizabeth. Her tit almost immediately grew quite tender, though there was no promise that these clamps would be going away any time soon.

In fact, that sensation doubled as Teresa drew forth the other clamp, pinching it down upon Elizabeth’s other nipple.

Elizabeth’s mind grew cloudy, her thoughts jumbled together and struggling to form into a coherent train of thought. Thankfully, Teresa was there to do the hard things, like thinking, for her.

“God you’re really going full bimbo, aren’t you?” Teresa teased.

Elizabeth squeaked some response that sounded vaguely like words.

“Yep, full bimbo,” Teresa said. She hooked her finger around the chain connecting the clamps. “If they ever get too sore, feel free to take them off, okay?”

She then gave the chain a tug, using her leverage to pull Elizabeth into a kiss. It was quite heated as Elizabeth’s mouth was already opened in a pleasured gasp. Their tongues melded together and Teresa took much glee in pressing into Elizabeth’s mouth.

Eventually, she departed, letting go of the chain and getting back to her feet.

She stretched her arms above her head, winking at Elizabeth as she did so.

“You’re too easy,” Teresa playfully jabbed.

Elizabeth nodded. “Just a little bit.”

Teresa reached for the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it off in one fluid motion. There was little ceremony to her striptease as she worked through her clothes at a dedicated clip. First her shirt, then her bra, and finally everything below the waist was removed in quick succession and added to a pile next to Elizabeth’s.

Soon, she stood butt naked. She winked at Elizabeth and made a show of slapping her own ass.

“Yeah, I know I look good,” she said.

Elizabeth grinned. “Hell, yeah you do. Sexiest girl in the room.”

“Only because I’m fortunate enough to tie with you,” Teresa shot back.

She went over to the bed and grabbed the strap-on harness, stepping into it as if it were a pair of panties. It took a bit of awkward wrangling but slowly she pulled it on and around her crotch.

Though she left it uncinched, looking at Elizabeth.

“Mind giving me a hand, Kitten?” she asked.

Elizabeth nodded and slid over, grabbing the various straps and pulling them tight. Soon enough, the strap-on hung there without support and the fat dragon dick bobbed before her lips.

Teresa smirked. “Now open your mouth. I want to lube this thing up.”

“But…” Elizabeth started. “That isn’t…”

Teresa snorted. “Babe, I’m just looking for an excuse to fuck your face, I’m not actually going to ruin your pussy with nothing but spit.”

Elizabeth flushed but nodded. She opened her mouth and waited patiently for Teresa to take the lead.

Teresa did so, soon enough, reaching behind Elizabeth’s head and grasping a handful of her hair. She wasn’t forceful, yet, merely using her leverage to guide Elizabeth towards her cock.

Elizabeth obeyed and took it between her lips. The taste of silicon was an acquired one but not totally unpleasant. She rolled her tongue around the dragon’s pride, bobbing along at the tempo and depth that Teresa set.

Back and forth, back and forth she went, gliding along the forefront. Though when her lips touched the knot, Teresa would stop and draw her back. This was a holding pattern, something to warm Elizabeth up and not a proper rutting of her face.

“God your lips feel fantastic, babe,” Teresa whispered. “Just the absolutely perfect hole for fucking.”

Her grip tensed and soon her pace quickened. Though instead of bobbing Elizabeth along, she instead held her steady and pumped into her mouth. She was still slow and tame with both depth and pace though with every passing moment she grew more and more forceful.

Soon, Elizabeth’s lips pressed beyond the top of the knot and she took it between her lips. It was sizable but not uncomfortably so. Though it lingered for but a moment before Teresa drew back and rocked forwards, renewing her tempo.

“Fuck,” Teresa whispered, shaking her head. “Tap me on the leg if this gets too much, Kitten?”

Elizabeth would’ve nodded if she retained even the slimmest control over her head. Instead, she lifted her hand and offered a thumbs up.

By now, Teresa had grown to such a frantic din, pumping away with both vitality and vigour. She pressed deeper and deeper with every pump, soon prodding at the back of Elizabeth’s mouth.

Elizabeth felt the tip of the dragon’s cock tickle her gag reflex and she couldn’t help but sputter, gagging against it. The sound was unpleasant and so was the sensation as she struggled against it.

Teresa paused and drew back a little. “Too much.”

Elizabeth offered a thumbs down.

“Good, good,” Teresa whispered.

She resumed without warning, returning to her previous pace. When she prodded at Elizabeth’s gag reflex this time, Elizabeth merely made a distressed little noise.

Teresa grunted under her breath, her grip tightening within Elizabeth’s hair. The sound was a nice base and paired well with the constant slurps and desperate little gags that Elizabeth was making.

Her world grew hazy and focused upon a singular point. A fire smoldered within her lungs, the pounding offering little chance for her to actually catch her breath. Still, she was a dutiful slut and relished in her ability to endure such treatment.

Though she couldn’t deny that she was reaching the end of her endurance. She only had limited experience with having her mouth fucked, only so much expertise in the world of deepthroating.

So, just as Teresa batted against her uvula for the dozenth time, Elizabeth reached up and slapped her on the thigh.

Teresa instantly drew back, panting for breath as she did so.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry,” she chanted, dropping to her knees instantly and cradling Elizabeth’s face. “Is everything alright?”

Elizabeth wolfed down air and nodded quickly. “Just needed a quick breather.” She smiled. “Not used to having my mouth used like that.”

She had no doubt that she must’ve looked like quite the mess. Her eyes were tearing up and she couldn’t help but feel the stickiness which clung to her lips and drained from her nose.

Teresa studied her for a moment and placed a hand under her chin. She looked her directly in the eye, seeming quite serious before finally nodding to herself.

“Well, you did good,” she said. “Not bad for a lesbian.”

Elizabeth felt her complexion warm. She used the back of her hand to wipe away the filth that plastered her mouth.

Teresa didn’t even wait for it all to be gone before she leaned forwards and gave Elizabeth a tender little kiss on the lips.

“Are you…” she began.

Elizabeth nodded. “Sapphire.”

Teresa smirked and stood back up. She reached down as she did so, ruffling Elizabeth’s hair as she walked by.

“Now Kitten, I think this strap is properly lubed up.,” Teresa said. She reached down and touched it, stroking the now slick silicon. “Yeah, I think this is good to go for fucking your pussy.”

Elizabeth bit her lip. “Yes Miss Teresa.”

Teresa was about to make her way over to the dresser but suddenly stopped, standing dead in her tracks. She blinked and shook her head.

“What’s up?” Elizabeth asked.

Teresa shook her head. “Nothing, nothing, I just had a really weird thought.”

She moved over to the dresser and grabbed a bottle of lube from atop it.

“Anyways get in position,” she demanded.

Elizabeth did so, crawling over to the bed and pulling her front half upon it. Her rump hung over the edge and she wiggled it back and forth, offering such a tantalizing target.

“What was the funny thought?” she asked.

Teresa snorted. “You’re not going to like it.”

“Try me,” Elizabeth teased.

“Well…” Teresa sighed. “If I was a Mommy Dom would I be…”

“Stop!” Elizabeth yelped.

Teresa snickered. “Would I be Mommy Teresa?”

Elizabeth buried her face into the sheets, though they did little to stop the string of giggles from spewing forth with an unrestrained glee.

It took a moment for her to work through them. Though when she had, she looked up from the sheets and playfully glared at Teresa.

“Hate that,” she grumbled. “Way to kill the mood.”

“Well, they can’t all be winners,” Teresa said, shrugging.

She flipped open the cap on the bottle of lube and poured some onto two of her fingers. As she had Elizabeth’s attention, she made a show, spreading them and allowing her pet to see the way the slick fluid coated her digits and formed translucent webs between them.

When they were positively glistening, Teresa reached down with her clean hand and spread one of Elizabeth’s cheeks to the side. She then pressed her fingers against Elizabeth’s hole. Thankfully, it was a hole that had been getting a lot of practice recently, meaning these two fingers sunk in effortlessly, all the way to the knuckles.

Elizabeth shuddered softly, letting out a pleasured little cooing sound. She could feel her muscles flexing around Teresa’s fingers, trying to keep them inside of her.

Teresa smirked. “Aww is my Kitten desperate to get her pussy fucked.”

Elizabeth nodded quickly. “Yes Miss Teresa.”

“Well, it would be a shame if I left her waiting a moment longer than I had to,” Teresa said. She pulled her fingers out with a wet slurp of fluids. “But it would also be a shame if I didn’t get to hear her beg at least a little bit.”

Elizabeth whined. “Please, Miss Teresa, please fuck my pussy.”

“Oh, that’s a nice start,” Teresa said.

She poured some more lube into her hand and started to spread it along the silicon body of her fat dragon cock.

“But I think I need a little bit more out of her, hun,” she teased.

Elizabeth scrunched her expression. “Make me.”

“Oh, so are we going bratty all of a sudden?” Teresa asked, lifting a brow. “Because if you want to get bratty…”

She reached for the clothing pile that was beside Elizabeth, grabbing her belt from amongst the pile of clothing.

Elizabeth watched, feeling a bead of sweat form upon her brow.

“What should I use?” Teresa asked herself. “The leather or….” She flashed an evil smile. “The buckle.”

Elizabeth’s eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat. “You wouldn’t dare.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t,” Teresa admitted, murmuring to herself. “But I really do love that little look of fear you get when I threaten you with something like this.”

Elizabeth let out a thin sigh of relief.

Teresa folded the belt, thankfully seizing the buckle in the palm of her hand. She then made a show of clapping the leather against her palm. The sound was coarse and echoed throughout the room, making Elizabeth tense.

“Last chance,” Teresa said, lifting a brow.

“You’re bluffing,” Elizabeth grumbled.

Teresa snorted. “How could I possibly be bluffing.” She drew the belt back and swung it down hard. “I’ve literally beat your ass purple before and I’ll likely beat your ass purple in the future.”

Elizabeth yelped as she felt the leather clap against her. Her little hen twitched against the mattress, a thin trickle of pre staining the sheets.

“Are you ready to be good,” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth nodded. “Yes Miss Teresa.”

Teresa snorted and drew the leather back again, slamming it down quite forcefully for a second time. “Good.”

Elizabeth gasped. She squirmed against the sheets as a heat formed in her rump, spreading outwards throughout her entire body. It was a pleasant warmth, an accomplished warmth, even if it did have quite a bit of bite to it.

“Why?” she rasped.

Teresa smirked. “Because I can and I know you love it.”

She tossed the belt back upon the bed and instead reached forwards, grabbing a nice fistful of Elizabeth’s hair.

“Now beg,” Teresa demanded.

Elizabeth felt a little circuit trip within her brain, her ability to form words so wonderfully aloof. What was it about that tone, that demand, that always made her IQ drop to somewhere around thirty?

“Please Miss Teresa,” Elizabeth pleaded. “Please fuck this worthless little pet, please ruin her tight little pussy.”

Teresa scoffed. “You’re barely even tight anymore, slut.” She then rolled her eyes and let out an exaggerated sigh. “But I guess I don’t have anything better to play with.”

Another circuit tripped within Elizabeth’s brain, her IQ dropping to somewhere around the single digits. Getting talked down to always had that effect, making her a dumb little toy who wanted nothing more than to make her betters happy.

With one hand already in Elizabeth’s hair, Teresa used the other to align the speared tip of her erection with her hole. She prodded at it and let out a breath, gently pushing forwards. The toy slid in effortlessly, the first couple of inches pressing in without restraint.

Elizabeth cooed softly, her walls clenching around Teresa’s cock.

“Okay maybe you are tight,” Teresa begrudgingly admitted.

She drew in a breath and started to gently roll her hips, just working the toy in inch after inch, slowly venturing deeper and deeper. Her motions were initially gentle, her pace slow and depth not even close to approaching the knot.

Even the hand that lingered in her hair just sat there, more of a warning for things to come and not really as a tool for leverage.

Though the gentleness started to ebb away as Teresa grew more comfortable with her position. She started to thrust a bit more forcefully, picking up both her pace and depth. Soon she was positively pistoning into Elizabeth, rewarded by an abundant symphony of moans and pleasured little noises.

“Fuck,” Teresa grumbled under your breath. “Your pussy feels fantastic babe.”

Elizabeth squeaked some incoherent response. She dug her fingers into the sheets, gasping as the next of Teresa’s thrusts brushed right against that excitable little cluster of nerves in her rump.

“Harder,” she whispered. It was the only word she could honestly materialize at this point.

“Harder?” Teresa asked.

Elizabeth nodded.

Teresa did the same, flashing a smile. “Harder it is.”

She picked up the pace and pulled back sharply upon Elizabeth’s hair. Her grip tugged at the roots and tore her face away from the sheets, allowing her moans to spill forth and course throughout the room.

It wasn’t long before that pesky little knot was against Elizabeth’s pucker. Previously, it had always proven to be a burdensome obstacle. Now, Teresa managed to get it in with one potent thrust, her hips clapping roughly against Elizabeth’s backside.

Elizabeth cried out, desperately trying to bury her face amongst the sheets. Only, Teresa’s hand denied her the option, keeping her gaze firmly on the headboards in front of her.

Teresa steeled her grip and really channeled everything into her frantic pace. Her hips were practically a blur and the sound of clapping was a constant companion. Flesh against flesh, hip against rump, it was like the drumming part of a Metallica song, just a chaotic din of sounds and sensations.

Elizabeth hen was rock hard, pressed tight against her belly. She could feel the tension within her gullet, the slight smolder of heat that warned her that their fun was rapidly approaching its end.

Teresa wasn’t making it any easier in the slightest, she tugged even more forcefully upon Elizabeth’s roots, putting everything into this.

“I’m close,” Elizabeth whispered.

Teresa grunted. “Then cum, you whore.”

Her pace started to slow, slightly, though she really did dump every last drop of energy she had into this.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

Elizabeth’s flesh was drenched in sweat and as Teresa leaned against her, she could feel that a similar sheen clung to her girlfriend. Their love was an assault upon every sense, their passion flittering and polluting every single thought within her mind.

It shouldn’t have been surprising that Elizabeth could only endure so much of this.

She cried out, feeling herself spill over the edge and plunging into the alluring embrace of orgasmic bliss. Her rump clenched tightly around Teresa’s cock, causing her to stop her thrusting after one last potent lurch forwards.

Elizabeth’s orgasm came with all of the intensity that several years of hormones would allow, sputtering forth with a whimper and not a bang. Still, it was satisfying, leaving her a ragged and exhausted mess upon the bed.

Teresa thudded atop her. Her cock was still embedded deep into Elizabeth’s tight little hole.

“I think that was a good day off,” she whispered, playfully nipping at Elizabeth’s ear.

Elizabeth nodded slowly. “A very good day off.” She then glanced at the rope. “What was that for?”

“Well, I was planning to tie you up but then…” Teresa flushed. “You looked pretty and I got gay and impatient.”

“That’s your excuse for everything,” Elizabeth teased.

Teresa snorted. “That’s my excuse for some things.” She shifted her hips slightly, moving her cock around inside of Elizabeth. “Do you want me to pull out?”

Elizabeth grunted a note of approval and Teresa drew back, pulling out with a belch of lube.

“Such a beautiful noise,” she whispered.

Elizabeth snickered. “Absolutely divine.”

“We should do this more often,” Teresa said.

“Fuck without the cameras on?” Elizabeth asked.

Teresa rolled onto the side, draping an arm over Elizabeth and holding her close.

“Yeah,” she said, kissing her on the shoulder. “Missed doing something like this.”

“Same,” Elizabeth whispered.


Visit my website to see where else to find my work, join my Discord, or support me on Patreon!

11