Chapter 9: Fierce Battle (+18)
858 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After penetrating all the way, Mary closed her eyes and didn't move for a while, she seemed to be getting used to my cock.

"We need a condom."

What if Mary ends up getting pregnant? I'm too young to be a father.

“Don't worry, today is a safe day.”

Mary replied after opening her eyes. Hearing her words, I calmed down a bit. It's time to enjoy this wonderful experience.

My entire cock is buried in Mary's cunt. When I look up, I only see a goddess with unparalleled beauty. Long red hair, sensual red lips that were moments ago on my cock. White skin, smooth and soft to the touch. Huge, perfect breasts, with two pink cherries on the tips. An hourglass waist, with wide, alluring hips. My cock was completely buried in that soft and wet entrance.

I could reach out and touch those perfect legs, and that's what I did. Since Mary was still doing nothing, I decided to get to know this perfect body.

Her legs were long, smooth, and perfect. When I petted them, I got some reactions from Mary, she seemed to like me petting them softly. Even without her moving, I even felt some reactions down there.

After stroking every inch of those perfect legs, I decided to go down rather than up, the feet. I took only her right foot to keep her from losing her balance and began to rub them gently. I didn't get much reaction from the instep. From the bottom of her foot, it seemed to tickle, so I didn't touch it much.

What she reacted best to was when I touched her toes, especially between her toes. She loved it, and I could feel some movement down there.

I took turns between her feet and legs, stroking them thoroughly. The reaction was better than I expected, she started breathing hard, and her eyes sparkled strangely.

It was only for a moment, but I think I saw a heart in her pupils.

I think it distracts me enough, I'm glad I still haven't come. Although, it was probably more because there was no movement.

Finally, Mary seemed to feel safe enough to move. She planted her feet on the mattress and lifted her body. My vision quickly dropped to my cock, which was completely covered in cunt juice.

An unbelievable amount.

Never seen this in porn before.

Before I could see the head of my cock, she came down again, and goosebumps ran through my body. The feeling was so strong that I decided to stay put. I felt that if I moved, I would come.

Closing my eyes, I concentrated on not coming. Meanwhile, Mary again lifted her body, and then lowered it again.

Her pussy was so soft, so hot. Though I closed my eyes to the incredible sight of Mary bouncing off my cock, the sensations I was feeling in my cock, and the obscene scent in the air were enough to keep me on edge.

"Are you holding back too?"

I heard Mary's words before she lifted her body for another bounce. Without even opening my eyes, I replied.

"What do you mean?"

She went down again. I somehow managed to hold back, but I don't think I can again. Do I have premature ejaculation?

"Cumming."

When I heard this, something occurred to me.

"Wait. You mean the reason why you didn't move for a while was that you were waiting for the feeling of coming to pass?”

I had to open my eyes for it, and the sight again left me dazzled. What a wonderful woman. She is so beautiful and perfect. What's wrong with this world? How can this woman be ugly?

"Yes. I almost came when I got down on your cock.”

Mind-blowing.

While I was surprised, she again lifted her body and came down hard, and this time I couldn't hold back. Lifting my body, I hugged her tightly and made the final moves quickly as I ejaculated inside her pussy.

My mind went blank again, an even greater sensation than before. In the background, I could hear the heavenly melody of Mary's moans, that until moments ago she could hold.

I continued pushing quickly, not paying attention to how she was reacting. Even after releasing the last jet, I continued pushing my cock deep into her cunt which was currently full of our sexual liquids.

What happened? I came but I don't feel like my cock is softening. Is it her again? Is it that perfect body that keeps me erect continually? What will my limit be? I know I masturbate constantly several times a day, but we're talking buckets here, very different from the little cumshots I get every day.

Not to mention I masturbate at different times of the day, but now, in less than two hours, I've come four times, and my dick hasn't dropped.

Currently, I was sitting on the mattress, hugging Mary, but it was making it difficult for me to move.

Still hugging her, I laid her down on the mattress even without removing my cock, opened her legs, and started to drive my cock even deeper.

And it was only now that I realized the vision beneath me.

She had her eyes closed, saliva dripping from her mouth.

As the room was closed, with no ventilation, we were sweating profusely, which made it all the more exciting; both visually and in terms of smell, it was driving me crazy.

Those magnificent breasts rose and fell like a roller coaster.

The sounds of when my waist fit snugly against hers, the movement of her breasts, and the moans coming out of her mouth felt like a symphony, it was just magical.

Four of my five senses were being satisfied at the same time, the urge to come came again, so I decided to look away.

Looking forward, I realized one thing: I was facing the window. Before, Mary's body covered the window, but now, I could see the people outside strolling peacefully. Little did they know that a legendary battle was taking place here.

Of course, for them, it would be a legendary battle in another sense. Perhaps they would've used a battle against a monster as an analogy. Seriously, what's the problem with this world? I feel blessed to be here, but that doesn't make this world beautiful and perfect.

How can this view be ugly? I decided to take a look at how Mary was doing, and that was a mistake.

Please God, Buddha, Zeus, Odin... Any god, please don't let me come.

With my eyes closed, I kept moving at a steady pace. Our groin was already completely wet with our sexual fluids, increasing the concentration of pheromones in the air.

In time, Mary's moans began to increase. I was worried that people would overhear, but the sex was so good I didn't want to stop for anything in the world.

Every inch of my body felt like it was feeling pleasure. From the top of my head to my toes.

"I'm going to come."

I didn't say it. I opened my eyes and saw that Mary was looking at me through closed eyes. Her face clearly showed how much pleasure she was feeling.

It was our first time, but she was enjoying it so much that even I noticed. The cunt juices kept flowing. Every time I penetrated her deep, our groin got more syrupy.

Mary's pussy began to clench me abnormally, and I knew I would come not long after.

"AAAAAHHHH, AHHHHNNNN, AHNNHNNNNNN"

Mary's moans as she came were music to my ears. It was beautiful. Her body started to convulse, and her cunt especially seemed to want to squeeze my cock to death.

It felt so good that I just gave up holding on and released everything inside her.

A few seconds later, the last jet of cum left my cock, and I fell back breathless. From the sporadic spasms, Mary was still feeling the effects of the orgasm she had.

And I must say.

The sight of the naked and sweaty Mary lying on the mattress sprawled out, red hair spread, her legs spread, breathless, her breasts rising and falling, a satisfied smile on her face, and her pussy smeared with our sexual fluids was breathtaking.

Reacting quickly, I grabbed my pants and pulled out my cell phone.

I needed to take a picture of this.

"Are you going to blackmail me with this photo?"

Mary said between deep breaths. I thought about answering after looking at the photo on my cell phone, but she kept talking.

“If I were beautiful, that would be my thinking. As I'm ugly, this photo is actually a blackmail tool against you. If they find this photo on your cell phone, you will be blackmailed.”

For a second I forgot which world we were in. If you think about it this way, in fact, this photo is dangerous.

Not that I care. For me, this is an amazing photo. It represents the moment I lost my virginity and the moment I made Mary come for the first time.

"Let's do this again, alright?"

I asked with a smile on my face as I noticed my fully erect cock again. I used steroids and I didn't know? Mary inspires me a lot.

6