009. The only person Kate’s afraid of?!
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tom drives his jeep like crazy and reaches his home in five when usually it takes half an hour. 

He can't wait for the lift and takes the stairs in that do or die situation of his and reaches his house door at last. 

He barges in through the door and heads straight for the bathroom.

"What the heck, Tom? How many times do I have to call you? Where the hell were you all this time?" Messy shoots Tom with questions. 

"Pee! I have to pee! Out of my way!" Tom ignores her and gets into the bathroom in his room.

While Tom is taking a leak, Messy, Jack, Mary and Charlotte gather in his room. 

"I was afraid this would happen! He must have gone late to the new captain and must've argued with her on top of that, raising a conflict with her!" Messy says.

"That's exactly what might have happened!" Jack supports her fear. 

"Come out already! How much do you plan to pee!?" Messy shouts. 

"I'm surprised and touched by your unwavering confidence in me, you guys!" Tom says, mocking everyone, coming out of the bathroom. 

"You might get surprised to hear this but I didn't quarrel with her nor did I make her my enemy. Instead she agrees to be friends with me." Tom says proudly.

"Wow, that's a first!" Messy mocks Tom. 

"Whatever, I'm going to change my punctured tire." Tom leaves the room. 

"If what he said is true, then why is he that much annoyed?!" Charlotte worries about Tom. 

"Don't worry, aunty! Jack and I will go and find out!" Messy asks her not to worry and leaves with Jack. 

Outside the Heaven's Mist apartment, 

Tom is fixing his jeep's tyre when Messy and Jack walk up to him. 

"Why are you pissed?!" Messy asks Tom. 

"My time is really bad today. First I overslept and reached the precinct late as you already know. But the real problem starts there. You see, I ran into an arrogant woman in the parking lot and it turned out bad but the best part is yet to come. That lady I pissed off was none other than our new captain." Tom breaks out in front of Messy and Jack. 

"Talk about god's sick joke!" Messy laughs. 

"Despite all that, I barely managed to gain her friendship but in one condition. I have to pass all her tests first. And you know what the first test did to me. It made me hold my bathroom from morning till evening. You can understand how difficult it is to hold the urge to take a leak right?!" Tom shares his day's hellish experiences with them.

Hearing him, they both can't control themselves and burst out laughing. 

"What the! Why are you two laughing at me like that? I have to do whatever she tells me to. Does that sound like a joke to you guys?!" Tom yells at them. 

"I heard she is a beauty. I would've gladly done anything she told me to do if I were in your place." Jack says, winking at him. 

"No! You did not just say that! You don't know about her otherwise you wouldn't daydream about her like this. She just looks like a normal sexy woman but she isn't one. She is a tyrant, that woman. When she is around, everyone gets tense like crazy. When she looks at you, it's like she is firing a rocket launcher at you. Fuck her and Fuck those eagle eyes of hers. And when she walks, no one should get in her way. Who does she think she is, president, eh!? She sure is a psychotic bitch, that queen bee!" Tom says to Jack and Messy about Kate. 

"Haha! You heard that, Jack? Your brother sounds afraid of someone for the first time in his life! Guess I should give her some credit for that! That woman seems to be a first in Tom's pervy world!" Messy teases tom.

"Hey, hello! I am not afraid of anyone, alright?! I stayed calm at her, listening to your advice from the morning. That's it!" Tom yells at Messy

"Really!? And that queen bee of yours?" Messy asks Tom. 

"Not even a devil can scare her it seems!" Tom says to Messy. 

"I don't know about you but that woman gives me the creeps for some reason!" Messy says to Tom. 

Back at Kate's rich apartment building at the same time, 

Kate gets out of the lift on her floor and starts walking in the corridor towards her house door when the lights start flickering.

She picks up her pace and reaches her house door and rapidly presses the door bell button in a tensed state, dropping her mobile from her hand in that hurry. 

She crouches down to pick it up and hears someone's footsteps approaching steadily behind her. As that person approaches nearer to her, she cowers, breathing in repeated short gasps and starts sweating profusely, trembling in fear of that person. 

Turning the mobile in her hand, she sees the reflection of a man's face on its blank screen and her shiver magnifies, making the mobile she is holding slips from her grip. 

She slowly turns around toward that man, her eyes red in terror, middle of her forehead wrinkled, her eyebrows raised and pulled together, her lips stretched and tensed and pulled backwards, her back leaning against the wall. 

She slowly manages to stand up against the wall, facing that man and starts pressing the bell button with one hand and tapping the door with the other repeatedly in distress. 

He stands in front of her, enjoying watching her tremble in fear of him. And when he is about to grab her, her mom comes out of her home and pushes him away from her, taking her into her arms and consoling her. 

"What the hell are you doing here, David?!" her mom shouts at that man angrily. 

"What am I doing?! I'm reuniting with my daughter, Melissa! It's been so long!" David says. 

to be continued... 

0