011. Tom in the photo studio!
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing the word Kate, Tom wakes up, jumping out of his bed and throws that mobile at Jack. 

"Oh, no! What's the time? Shit! I missed my roll call today and what's more Kate can drop a bomb on me saying that's the second test and that I failed miserably in it! Why didn't you wake me up, Jack?!" Tom shouts at half asleep jack, getting ready quickly. 

He takes a shirt from his cupboard and asks Jack to press/iron it, trying to shake him out of his sleep when Charlotte knocks on the open door, holding an ironed shirt,saying,"it's yours. I pressed it for you."

"But that's not what I was thinking of wearing today." Tom says awkwardly and when she is about to leave after hearing his words, he stops her and gently takes his shirt from her, saying, "it's okay. Anyhow it's pressed, so." 

Charlotte feels very happy and leaves from there with a smile on her face. 

When Tom reaches the precinct and enters the parking lot to park his jeep, he sees a different security guard there. 

"Hey, where is that other uncle that was here yesterday?!" Tom asks the new security guard to know. 

"Ma'am fired him for not doing his job properly. I heard he had bad luck meeting a real asshole because of whom he lost the job." the new guard explains to Tom. 

"That daughter of a bitch!" Tom says in his mind and parks the jeep and enters the precinct. 

"Hey, Lisa!" Tom greets the woman at the attendant's desk before seeing her face and realizing she is not her. 

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me! This is nuts!" Tom says out loud shouting. 

"You alright, sir?" the new attendant asks Tom. 

Tom clears his throat and says, "yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for worrying, gorgeous!" 

"Are you Sergeant Thomas?" the new attendant asks Tom with doubt. 

"Wow! You know my name! Guess I'm just that popular with girls, eh!" Tom gets full of himself. 

"Oh, you got it all wrong, sir! Actually ma'am told me that a hyperactive flirt will show up late and asked me to inform you that you have been summoned to Fashions and Styles photo studio." the new attendant says straight to Tom's face. 

"Haha! You got the wrong guy here, ma'am! I'm not even a cop, ma'am! I'm just an anxious citizen who loves checking out interior designs of the precincts, ma'am! And the ones you got there are unbelievably fabulous!" Tom says, staring at her chest. 

"You pervert!" the new attendant chases Tom out of the precinct but luckily he's able to escape from her in the nick of time.

On the way to the photo studio, he stops by at his place and packs his camera into his bag.

On entering that big studio with a lot of female models, Tom gets excited to show his photographic skills.

"What's the matter, god? You're taking care of me real fine today!?" Tom says to himself staring at the female models getting dressed up. 

He takes out his camera and starts ordering around everyone in the studio including models, capturing the photographic stills they give, and awesome expressions they make exactly as he tells them to when one of the technicians asks him who he is on behalf of everyone. 

"Me? I am the Fashions and Styles new photographer! I come here to take this company to the next level. That crappy nonsense you guys have been selling to the people in the name of fashion is no longer allowed in my presence. Got it!" Tom says arrogantly. 

"But Kate ma'am!" that technician tries to say something but gets interrupted by Tom, saying, "Kate! Kate! What's with that freaking name?! Why's everyone fixated on that name! Whoever I ask, they say Kate, whatever I ask, they say Kate! I'm fed up with her bullshit! Don't you dare fear her when I am the one standing in front of you, you piece of shut!" Tom scolds that technician without realizing that he was actually trying to warn him that she was standing right behind him the whole time.

"Look at me while I am talking to you, asshole! What the fuck are you looking at behind me?!" Tom finally turns around to realize it but it's already too late. He already spouts enough nonsense for her to get pissed at him on a whole new level. 

"Hello there! Ha!" Tom says to Kate awkwardly. 

"Kate? You didn't tell me that I am replaced by some joker!" a senior photographer who comes along with Kate mocks Tom, saying, "it seems Fashions and Styles has no quality control hiring an incompetent roadside passerby as a photographer!"

"True! Maybe that's why they hired me to try to bring some change in the so-called quality control that you blabbers about!" Tom gets back at him. 

"You? A photographer in Fashions and Styles?! Don't kid yourself! You're not worthy enough even to be an intern in my company! Now you are responsible for our deal to be friends to go down the drain! Now get out of here before I kick you in the nuts!" Kate embarrasses Tom before she walks away from him and sits in her chair and starts drinking coffee. 

"Sometimes it happens. A dog thinks it's god and dies a dog's death. You know the way out, right? Be on your way then." The senior photographer humiliates Tom. He is so angry he's about to beat that guy up but holds back and lets him leave, controlling his anger. 

Tom walks toward Kate and crouches beside her chair, saying, "if you treat everyone like this, who would want to work with you, eh?!" 

to be continued... 

1