The Birth of the Devil
193 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alert, Alert, the forest is under siege, Master should report back there as soon as possible. Alert the forest is under siege, Master should return as soon as possible, Alert"

The Ai in Lucifer's mind started going off in his head during a history lesson, Lucifer rose to his feet immediately and said" I have to leave, I just got a message and something has happened to my aunt, sorry for the distraction but I have to leave."

Lucifer bolted out of the room and ran towards the portal that was in the abandoned corner of the school. he then without checking to see if he was being followed jumped through it back into the forest. A woman in a black dress looked on at the disappearing Lucifer in shock as he vanished into thin air right in front of her, she ran towards where he was standing but couldn't find out where he had gone.

Lucifer was flung out of the portal into a forest that was partially on fire and he shouted" Where is everyone?, I want a STATUS REPORT. I was gone for 2 whole days and things have already gone to shit."

A spirit ran out from behind a nearby tree and said:" My lord the Loki Familia attacked as soon as they learnt that you were gone, we have held them off for now however Lilith has been badly hurt by a werewolf, I will take you to her now."

The  Ai reported something to Lucifer who began to laugh, his laughter rang out in the forest, he moved through the barriers put in place by the spirits and stood alone on the plains in front of the forest. His wings erupted out of his back and he took flight, his destination? In the Twilight Manor, while Loki and her strongest fighters were being held back by the spirits, Lucifer decided to get preemptive revenge.

He flew over the city of Orario, his anger peaking when he saw the twilight manor, he landed in front of it and punched the door, taking it off of its hinges. He then screamed," You have 3 seconds to leave, anyone still here will die in the coming flames."

Lucifer's body began to be encased in fire, the world around him became nothing but a toy store for him to destroy. The building will fall, its people burn. Loki will be sent back to heaven, her warriors executed and heads put on spikes. Cowardice is met with Wrath, after 3 seconds Lucifer covered the entire building and its surrounding courtyards in his domain of death, the unlucky few who hadn't run began suffocating where they were.

Their deaths fuelled Lucifer, not in his adventurer's body but rather his dormant divinity, it began to fluctuate massively and soon the building around him was engulfed in flames. Other Familias began running towards the Twilight Manor, they were kept back by the domain of death which killed anyone who entered it.

Hell's inferno engulfed the entire building the supports for the many towers in the manor collapsed, the words, 'Love from Lucifer' were burnt into the floor of the ruins that were once the Manor. Lucifer's body was in the cocoon made of fire wrapped in his wings, the flames purified him of his anger and when his wings lifted and the flames died down, he simply vanished...

 

2 chapters left of this arc, finished the grammar checks on these earlier than expected, hope you enjoyed it and see you for the final chapters next week.

2