Part 5: The Uncle Loses His Nephew But the Nephew Knows His Uncle’s Window
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 5: The Uncle Loses His Nephew But the Nephew Knows His Uncle’s Window

They had been seen...

They didn't know they'd been seen.

One shouldn't fool around while escaping from a prison cell, having been locked on a charge of robbery and high treason. More so, one shouldn't lie down on bags with rice and start making out. Having drunk samshoo! Bad for the escape!

All right, for the truth's sake, it should be clarified: they hadn't been seen but just heard.

The loyal servant Green TeaBag found the grate lying on the wet grass. He would have raised the alarm that instant, but after running a few steps he figured out that there's only one man who could rip a thick grate out of a window. The same one who had forgotten to take the keys to that room from middle-aged loyal him. That would be his Master Liu.

Loyal TeaBag hid behind the window - not to get in the way.

The rain was making noises and wasn't letting him to hear everything but nevertheless he made out enough: growling, moaning, rustling, broken china clanging and, at some moment, a pitiful, half-suffocated "What are you doing to me?.. What are you... What are you... Ha-ah..." Sounded like someone expired his last breath.

Green TeaBag understood everything. Master Lew, blind with anger, was strangling his treacherous nephew.

Green TeaBag fled in terror - not to get in the way.

When a long time after he opened the pantry door, there was nobody inside.

The loyal middle-aged servant ran to his master, the latter didn't answer his calls. The servant opened the door an inch; the master was dead asleep having crashed onto the bed in wet filthy clothes, spreading the scent of aromatic oil and samshoo, scattering rice around - which was falling off him gradually, as it dried.

In the evening someone discovered that the prisoner had gone - and lights started blinking around the house. Then they gathered in a shy unorganized flock and tried to crawl up the mountain slope, then they shifted to the stone stairs,.. ran down them stopping to have an agitated argument after every li... and vanished in the night fog.

 

Wet maple leaves stuck to the window, didn't let a single blink of light break into the room. Nobody had lit the lamp.

The only source of light in the dark emptiness was a small piece of coal smouldering under the teapot brought by a servant. Somebody took care of him while he was sleeping.

"I really should put that lock on the door," thought Liu ShanShun.

He didn't sleep a wink two previous nights. He hadn't got any proper sleep for a long time. He hadn't got any proper sleep for five years!

Liu ShanShun swung his legs off the bed and sat there holding a grab of his own hair.

He didn't know where Liu LiZhong had gone and if he was coming back. The brat had disappeared in the rain like he was: wet, hungry, with no money... with an aching butt.

In his mind, what happened that morning was showered with soft grayish light of a rainy day, arousing hope and craving. What was happening around was total darkness full of late remorse and forebodings of ill.

The rain was tapping on the window frame like an evil spirit, "Let me in, I'm so cold here." The teapot was hissing like a viper.

"Master Liu, Master Liu," they shouted outside the door. "Master Liu, Master Liu!"

He threw off his dirty robe without lighting the lamp, put on some overall and opened the door.

"Master Liu," the servants cried rolling on the floor. "You nephew has escaped!"

Total nightmare. I'll go drown myself to death. Liu ShanShun banged the door close.

"Ah?" the servants raised their heads from the floor with no idea what had just happened.

"The search has to be postponed till morning," said Liu ShanShun indifferently opening the door again.

"Bang!" the door slammed back.

"Yes, Master Liu," the servants bowed.

Of course the search has to be postponed till morning. As if somebody was going to look for him at night.

Still... the master's reaction verified everyone's suspicions: he is not interested in capturing the runaway. Could it really be that he has already choked his nephew to death with his own hands and thrown the body into a chasm?

Liu ShanShun was sitting in the dark.

His inspiration from something terrifying but wonderful that might have happened to him had already been driven away by his usual anxiety over something that was dead wrong and he was the one to blame.

The nephew bought his freedom from his perverted uncle at the price of his virgin body and now is on the run chased by everyone.

The rain: tap-tap. The teapot: hiss-hiss. The loyal but annoying servants at the door, "Be quiet, idiots! The master needs his rest, he has been strangling his nephew!"

At night he couldn't sleep, he was suffering. To say nothing of the fact he'd been hitting the sack all day long.

Yet, his mind seemed to be wandering off at times because eventually he understood there was somebody on top of him kissing his lips.

- I love you, - said Liu LiZhong.

- I love you, - Liu ShanShun whispered.

Naturally, Liu LiZhong was cold and wet all over.

Rain was gushing into the open window, having put out the little coal under the teapot. That was of no importance because that little piece of shit kicked the teapot over while he was climbing through the window. His precious nephew Liu LiZhong, spreading death and destruction everywhere he went.

Liu LiZhong threw his wet garments off and went inside Liu ShanShun's blanket, as cold as a frog.

"Total nightmare," said his uncle embracing him. "You must have caught a cold."

"Fuck the cold," answered the nephew starting to caress the older man's neck with his lips.

(Liu ShanShun, pressing his palms to the boy's back and his stomach - to the other's stomach, to warm him better:) - Where were you?

(Liu LiZhong, in a small voice, more interested in his own awakening dick:) - Just was sleeping in the storehouse in the town. They have... a day off... Everybody is looking for me.

(Liu ShanShun, very consistent in kissing his lover's collar bone from left to right:) - Your sister... she is worried... crying her eyes out...

(Liu LiZhong, leaning back as far as the other man's arms let go:) - Yeah, like I care right now... Will you ever shut up?

Liu LiZhong warmed up so well that they didn't notice the blanket fall down on the floor. The younger man, leaning over his lover, was caressing his chest with gentle bites fighting the desire to sink his teeth deep into that tightened steel muscle. His warm breath making Liu ShanShun's skin tremble and sending sickening signals to all ends of his body was mixing with barely audible moans.

(Liu ShanShun:) - Where did you get the carnation oil?

(Liu LiZhong:) - Raided that pantry downstairs on my way here... (continues in a cordial voice) If you open your shithole once again, I'll pump there that oil and make you sprinkle it into my anus.

Much to Liu ShanShun's horror, becoming aware of such perspective, his own dick made an attempt to drill through Liu LiZhong's stomach.

Liu ShanShun tucked the boy under himself and Liu LiZhong raised his hips towards him.

Liu ShanShun was holding his legs kissing them under the knees and beneath the buttocks. He was dizzy from his own kissing, his lover's spasmed fingers were buried deep in the small of his back.

"Come to me," Liu LiZhong ordered through his gritted teeth.

With a moan, Liu ShanShun came into him.

(Liu LiZhong:) - Aah!... It'OK, it's OK... do not stop!

Is it true that one soul passes to the other person during a coitus?

Liu ShanShun was willing to pour his entire soul into his beloved and die in the end. He was giving himself away and his ultimate goal was to leave nothing for himself.

Liu LiZhong accepted that current going through his body starting from that place where the other man's penis was coming into his warm inner space and reaching every blood vessel and nerve-ending, tearing them up with pain and delight.

As for soul passing, that is actually hard to say, the science has yet to prove it, but fire made by rubbing  - that is a solid fact.

Insane, sweet fire was burning inside their loins. It was pleasing and obedient at first, like that of a bedroom lamp, before becoming overwhelming and torturing like a wildfire in a turf moor - bound to turn into a breakthrough as a storm of flames from the interior of the earth.

The young lover's muscular naked body aroused two subconscious simultaneous desires in Liu ShanShun: screw him as hard as it goes (because it's in a male's nature to test his physical abilities facing a worthy rival) and drown him in tenderness (because that was his precious boy under him whom he had kept from harm and worshipped his entire life).

As the fire in the loins burned higher and the mental abilities proportionally became weaker, the second desire was hopelessly losing to the first one. With which the precious boy was only happy, himself being like a natural disaster.

Sweet convulsions inside Liu LiZhong's hot body started an unstoppable process in the older male's ejaculatory ducts and they came head-to-head, generously pouring their sperm on each other.

Later, they were lying with their wet bellies tightly pressed together, washed-out, content, kissing lazily each other's neck or temple time and again.

Liu ShanShun ended up lying flat in the puddle of sperm and oil while his precious boy (by half a head taller than his partner) stretched himself comfortably atop his massive body like on a rock plateau.

"... never believed in unrequited love," Liu LiZhong was philosophizing to continue the conversation. "I figure love is always a reply to some trigger... at a subconscious level."

"Mm?" wondered Liu ShanShun settling his cheek on the pillow even more comfortably.

"If you are loved," summarized Liu LiZhong burying his nose in the short hair in front of him, "that means you've provoked it somehow..."

Liu ShanShun wanted to look at him but the boy didn't let him turn the head because he didn't feel like getting his nose out of his lover's hair.

(Liu LiZhong:) - I never believed you didn't love me.

He shoved his hands under the older man's chest and sighed.

(Liu ShanShun, interested:) What do you mean? Have I ever...? You never even talked to me.

(Liu LiZhong:) - You were looking at me!

(Liu ShanShun, afraid:) - How did I look at you?

(Liu LiZhong:) - Tenderly. (kisses the short-haired scruff of the neck) And longingly. (bites the short-haired scruff of the neck)  Always! (bites the short-haired scruff of the neck  one more time)

(Liu ShanShun, his nose buried in the pillow:) - Bullshit.

(Liu LiZhong, with sadistic delight:) - Yeah, that's what I thought.

(Liu ShanShun, alarmed:) - So what are you saying,.. I decoyed you with my glances?

(Liu LiZhong:) - Yes! And I decoyed you with my tender skin...

He laughed, pleased with the idea, but then suddenly got angry and bit Liu ShanShun's nape as hard as he could.

"You looked at me and then turned away. And then drew your hands back like I was contagious. Motherfucker... Have you ever suffered a minute because of me?"

Liu ShanShun hid himself in the pillow. Liu LiZhong grabbed a hold of his hair and tried to make him raise the head.

(Liu LiZhong:) - You'll tell me anyway, motherfucker... you'll tell me everything! Each and every second when you felt bad over me... and then I might forgive you... Don't fucking imagine you've made up for my ruined childhood with two orgasms!

(Liu ShanShun, inside the pillow:) - ... (impossible to understand)

(Liu LiZhong:) - (pulls him by the hair)

(Liu ShanShun:)- (suddenly turns his whole body over holding the junior to prevent him from falling off)

(Liu ShanShun:) - I saw dreams.

(Liu LiZhong:) - ... (narrows his eyes, stares) ... (gets it, shoots his eyes open) With me in them?!

The older man nodded slowly. Liu LiZhong tried not to laugh. "Bai Chi," he thought. "I love you, motherfucker, that's for real."

(Liu LiZhong, excited:) - So how was it? Did you like it?

The older man shook his head glumly.

"There was time," he said sincerely, "I was thinking of ending my own life. But I couldn't leave you with Madame Hu... It would have been cruel... to all of you."

Liu LiZhong's jaw dropped in dismay.

"What did I do to you in your dreams so you decided to drown yourself of shame?"

Liu ShanShun was looking sideway.

"You were naked," he said at last.

(Liu LiZhong:) - ??? ..? ..? ..? And..?

(Liu ShanShun:) - We were kissing.

(Liu LiZhong:) - Like that?.. Mmm...

After a few minutes, having taken his tongue out of Liu ShanShun's mouth and licked his nose in the end, the boy said:

"When I saw you in my dreams, you were naked too... And we also were kissing... but I won't tell you, you probably won't approve... We wouldn't want you to drown yourself of shame..."

He pressed his lover down with his entire body sticking his aroused cork into the other's abdomen and crushing his backside into the puddle of sperm underneath them.

==================================================

Dear readers, please give your likes and sincere comments. God bless you.

1