the fruit of yuji advanture
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a month of traning with Sasaki,it look like Yuji look a little differnent than the first time we saw it:

"Flashback"

We dont have much time as sasaki tell yuji in this,limited time you can only learn one skill but its....

hard to achieve...it will take you so much stamina.

its ok as yuji tell sasaki i want to be at least capable of taking care,of myself idont want to.....

be a burden!!!

as sasaki look yuji in the eyes im happy to see your detarmined the name of the skill,is lightning blade it will allow to enhance your blade and speed.....of the sword attack.

After so many tries Yuji was capable of learning the skill but it took them one month.

"Present Time"

It look like you were able to master one skill Yuji its all because of your traning sasaki....

lets head out to the Guild and meet everybody.

after arriving to the guild and meeting the members Aoi you look bit differnt Yuji it look like you learned a new skill..... well kinda yes only one but it will help me.

by the way Aoi i have some Questions???

sure yuji you can ask me anything..... well it look like i know nothing about this guild or the dungeon or this word and i would love it if you tell me.....

well well first since we are in the guild let me tell you about the guild....

The guild has a guild master and she have 4 assistant that help her running the guild,the system its easy every rank has her own quest...

what do you mean as yuji ask aoi?

well its easy if a low rank player try to do a high level quest the assistant wont let him every quest has his own rank advantures and there is a traning arena that help with your traning to improve in ranks,i think this is all you need to know about the guild.... since we finshied about guild i will tell you about the dungeon this one is differnt....

how is it differnt yuji look confused;

well the last time was only the surface you need to understand that the dungeon is a dengerous place people died before in there because..... every floor is more dangerous.

huh floor what do you mean by floor,yes that what i said the dungeon is a floor tower system every floor is more harder than the previous and of course the trophies are more valuble...

Wait aoi im kinda hungry can we order food then you can continue the explination.

excuse me can we order what would you guys want to eat:

For me a steak and beer

sasaki fiona Lapis "we will have the same"

you can continue now sorry for that Aoi its ok no big deal yuji.....

i need to tell you this yuji im gonna be honest with you with your current level you wont survive,

level three of the dungeon you still need more traning and gain experience.

dont worry Aoi i know that sasaki already about my limits im not that,stupid to rush things can i ask another specific question it been bothering me Aoi.

what is that yuji,well what kind of creatures Live in the dungeons that make it that dangerous.....

Well i dont know that much but some of them are weak like slimes and goblins and some are very dangerous like demons,dragons,cantaurus,and Ogre that are giants those are the common....

creature i know about.

I see well it look like i know nothing about this word this is why i discuss this with sasaki and i decide to go on,a journey with the party members i want to explore the,world meet new people

Learn new skills and Train in the road i want to get stronger.

Aoi look at yuji face he look excited fine i cant say no and its a good experiece for,the party

to improve.

yuji look at everyone lets have a toast from now on our journey will begin.

0