Chapter 10- Behind The Scenes
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
There will be less use of the system from now on.

As Damian and Eilishia charged at the beast, he pulled out his sword, he hadn't used it yet as he hadn't found the right opportunity yet.

Damian rushed up first and slid under the lion beast and he cut the stomach, all this was done in one fluid motion.

Eilishia followed up with multiple spears, her skill had advanced with her level increase and the power increased together with the amount of spears she could summon.

However both attacks did barely anything to the beast as its hide was too thick.

As Damian was going in for a follow up attack, the Beast rushed out with speed unbefitting of its size.

Damian saw it coming as his speed was faster than that of the beast, however, the beast's body was too wide and it still made contact before Damian could completely evade it.

'Boom' Damian was hit and flew backwards at immense speed, he hit a tree which broke and then fell down.

Seeing this Elishia flew into a rage, she immediately released her skills.

'Ice Queen Armour' 'Ice Kingdom' 'Frost Area'

These three skills were juxtaposed on each other releasing intense momentum.

The Ice Queen Armour was the skill Eilishia had gotten after unlocking 40% of her trait Ice Queen, it clothed her in Ice harder than steel.

The Ice kingdom manifested ice around Eilishia which she could manipulate into any form or shape she desired, also the Frost Area was an area around Eilishia that slowed down and slowly drained the life of all of her enemies within it.

Eilishia created a sword and using Ice Kingdom, created shackles that bound the beast, she then dashed at it slashing it.

It was obvious that this time her attacks dealt more damage than before, she kept slashing at the beast while it kept roaring.

Augustus had been watching at this time, though he could barely move, he was enraptured by Eilishia's figure fighting the beast.

"So strong, she is overpowering that Baron Rank beast!"

he exclaimed with shock,

A Baron Rank beast was way stronger than a normal level 30 beast, though they were the same level, the Baron Rank had stronger skills and all round better stats than an ordinary level 30.

"I wish I was as strong as her, if I was I wouldn't have been so cowardly that day, I would have protected them"

Eilishia kept on attacking the beast, just when it seemed she had gotten it, the situation changed.

The beast started glowing red, it's muscles bulged and it's mana intensity increased tremendously.

It broke out of the shackles it was imprisoned with, after breaking it, it rushed with tremendous speed towards Eilishia, she smoothly dodged it and side stepped to the right.

When the Beast saw that it missed it forced itself to a stop and then turned around, just the wind pressure from it stopping rustled the trees with force almost snapping them in two.

Just as the beast was getting ready for another attack, it heard a voice behind dripping with venom,

"How dare you vile disgusting sack of flesh hit me, you must be tired of living, no matter I will erase from this world now"

Eilishia and Augustus looked up, the voice was naturally Damian, he had stood up and was looking at the beast with a look that could kill.

Eilishia was happy and she wanted to rush to him, however the beast was standing between them.

The beast sensed a dangerous aura coming from Damian, but it still rushed to attack him.

"Insolent beast, kneel!"

saying this, the beast felt gravity 20x its weight fall on it, the beast was immediately smashed into a huge pit unable to raise its head.

This was his skill he had gotten after reaching level 10 and unlocking a new skill.

'Presence of God'

This skill made him release a sense of suppression on anything lower than him in status i. e anything that wasn't at the rank of Supreme God will get suppressed, however since he was in a mortal vessel now it was severely limited.

As Damian walked towards the beast with his blade outstretched, the sword was pitch black with a slight wisp of aura leaking from it, Eilishia and Augustus felt reverence deep in their hearts.

Damian slashed at at beast's head instantly killing it, Augustus was shocked, a Baron Rank beast was killed just like that, what's more is that it was the man who seemed weak that killed it.

After he beheaded it he looked at Eilishia and Augustus, it seemed he wanted to speak, however the next moment Damian stumbled,

"it seems he is waking up, my time here is over, I will be back though, in time"

  Eilishia immediately dispelled the armour and rushed to help him up.

"Huh, what happened?"

He asked, he last remembered hitting the tree, just as he wanted to stand up he blacked out, his consciousness entered the dark space similar to where he arrived when he first died, he saw the outline of a person, even though he couldn't see the face the person spoke,

"Rest for a while I will take it from here"

the voice was female, that was the last thing he heard then he blacked out again before finally waking up here.

"It's okay I am fine don't worry Eilishia, we have other things to do for now"

They looked at Augustus and agreed to take him with them so they could get answers.

As Damian reached him he used Presence of God to destroy the collar and the left.

In another location a man was talking to to a mirror, the man wasn't seen clearly and he was blocking the mirror.

"I see so that is what happened"

"yes my lord, I don't have the full details however we have confirmed for sure that all the beasts were killed"

"interesting, did someone know the plan and stop it or did someone accidentally stumble on it and quell it?"

"however had it been the plan was exposed you wouldn't still be safe, that old man in Blumund will definitely take you down, meaning it was option two"

"Interesting, I didn't think such an unexpected variable to come into play, no matter though, such a little failure will not affect the overall plan, though you will have to wait for a while there"

"No problem my lord, I live to serve"

The communication was cut off.

The man in the room stood up and went to the window folding his arm behind him while looking out,

"it seems the time is upon us"

he turned around and spoke to shadow

"tell the troops to start preparing, it is almost time"

0