97a. Unforgettable Test
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finished our five-course feast with a selection of desserts to pick from. Eris went straight for the slices of chocolate cake as I settled on some banana pudding.

It was hard to tell the time from looking outside at the garden, all with there being no sunlight as a gauge. It felt later than it was due thanks to that fact and I checked the time on my watch given by Mia. We were finishing up dinner by six o'clock, the time we would normally be getting ready to eat in the cafeteria with everyone.

“Jade, take the girls to the guest quarters. Nothing much has changed since you left. As for you, follow me.” Ella stood up with her kimono barely above grazing the floor as she led me down the hallway corridor to another location.

I focused on the clacking of her shoes across the wooden floor and wondered about the tests she had in store for me. The alcohol seemed to be taking effect as my steps required extra focus to follow after her properly. 

We came to a spacious room with lounge sofas and matching furniture, enough to host a private party. “Take a seat anywhere.” Ella motioned her arm to the sofa nearby.

“Thanks… So, what do you have planned for me tonight?” The moment I sat down a stream of women dressed in a similar fashion to herself and dolled up from head to toe started filing in. With the ones closest to me, making themselves comfortable by my side on the lounge sofa. Even going so far as to wrap their arm around mine.

“What going on? I thought you were going to try and change my mind on releasing Jade.” The soft-touch of their hands followed by the brushing of their skin caused my heartbeat to rise. It didn’t alter my monotone voice and I allowed their caressing touch as the one on my right began to tease. “Your face, it's turning red. You’re enjoying this.”

“He is, no need to hide it.” Another leaned over in a whisper. “He’s too cute.” A woman bending over with a tray added in while setting up the glass coffee table with drinks. Everyone within my immediate circle had a shot glass filled to the brim in their hands with the first woman on my right offering a shot glass.

“I’m not red-” I stopped speaking after taking a look at my reddening glow on my arms and took hold of the shot glass without thought. I stopped there to look up at Ella for an answer before going any further, ignoring the embarrassment.

“Spend time with my girls for tonight and tomorrow I’ll offer you the same deal for Jade.” Ella orchestrated an enjoyable party for me. Something that felt fine-tuned and practiced to perfection.

“That’s all?” I squinted an eye in suspicion before the woman on my left arm tipped the shot glass in my grasp to her lips, emptying it in one go. I was surprised as she moved in closer for a kiss, sending in her tongue and forcing me to swallow. A sweet yet different aftertaste of plum wine was forced into my mouth and eased down my throat. The way she deftly tilted my head back and pushed me into the seat, down to the teasing of her fingers in my hair, almost made me not even notice the wine. She maintained the kiss as if a reward for accepting the drink, taking her time to enjoy my mouth as she straddled over my leg.

“They can be quite the tempting handful. Enjoy your night, Volatis.” Their giggles were mixed in with flirty remarks and by the time she released the kiss, Ella was already exiting the room. She left before I had the chance to ask any further questions confused as to her way of doing things.

My body went along with the whims of the beauties smothering me as I tried my best to figure out her game plan. The first alarming thing I noticed was the different, more potent version of plum wine that was being used, and the hazy feeling starting to cloud my sight. Alcohol and women to this extent were just going to cause me to have a hard time denying myself imminent pleasure. There were no downsides to enjoying their hospitality and it felt like she was expecting for this fun to somehow change my mind. I wouldn’t lie that it caused me to see her in a happier and better light than before.

The thought of using my fear ability to end this weird seduction test crossed my mind. “You’re such a good boy.” A woman standing behind me whispered a breath into my ear as another rested my head in their bosom. The warmth and suppleness of her breasts melted every remaining tension I hung onto about the situation.

For the number of women assaulting every part of my body like it was some kind of S-tier beast raid, it was surprisingly very comfortable. A wonderful combination attack between the tingling sensation of their fingers, lips, and the encouraging soft words that led me to each next shot glass. 

“Over here cutie.” The next girl to share their glass with me beckoned and pulled towards a different resting area. The moment they had me standing, an intense wave of dizziness slammed like a bullet train.

I ended up landing in their many helping hands as they led me further into the room. My gaze wandered from each flirting girl to the next, entirely unaware as to where we were heading before one of them turned me around all of a sudden. “You'll feel much better over here.” With a light push to my shoulder, I fell backward as my hands sunk into a plush bed. Sitting propped up in an attempt to catch myself from the fall made it easier for them to urge me further into the center of the bed. The bed’s size reminded me of my own unnecessarily large and super soft one at home.

This gave me a good view of everyone closing in on the bed and made me realize two things I didn’t notice earlier. One was that no one else was drinking together with me and all of the shot glasses being passed around were used to further my inebriation. The other was the articles of clothing that were being removed from each girl. Some were helping each other get undressed, making a show out of it to enjoy.

Any last hesitation to remain on guard vanished as the settling alcohol was beginning to take its toll on my body. My eyes grew heavy with each passing second as I struggled to stay coherent for the irresistible flowers closing in on me.

1