Nobody is Innocent
1.2k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''So much better, thanks,'' I said.

Sister Miran looked at me with a bright smile reaching her blue eyes and got in the room. She wore a nun veil and a white dress. A gold feather-shaped necklace was between her two small breasts. ''Just like you love,'' The fox mocked in my mind.

Indeed, I thought the woman's slender shape was beautiful, but seeing the golden feather symbolizing the temple of light was depressing. She had a steaming kettle in her hand. If my prediction was correct, my job would be much easier.

''I boiled water, I thought you might want to bathe,'' She said a little blushing.

''Hell yeah. You go girl,'' The fox was cheering on the nun in my mind.

''Why don't you bath first? While you and the other sisters were working hard, I was being lazy all day,'' I said.

''But sis, today you are my guest,'' She said but I was determined she would be the first to undress. I didn't want her to see my tattoo and I felt safer with my clothes on. Maybe the fox was right that I was not proud of my body.

I got out of bed and started pulling the wooden bath-bowl out from under the bed. In my old house, I had a huge bathroom carved out of marble and crystals, but if it means freedom, I would agree to bathe in a wooden wash-bowl for the rest of my life.

''Please, let me do it. You are still sick,'' Miran said. I let her fill and carry a bucket of water from the little tap in the corner of the room. Miran's room had a single bed, a door to a small storeroom, a wardrobe, and a tap.

I don't think the temple had the infrastructure to provide water to all the rooms, so we were lucky or sis was more influential than she seemed. Honestly, doing housework wasn't for me, so I let her do all the work.

''Are you sure you don't want to bathe first?'' She asked. I nodded and watch her as she unveiling. As silk blonde hair fell over her shoulders, I was thinking of the countless beautiful jewels hiding in the temples. With her blond hair and blue eyes, Miran was like the angel depictions of ancient painters.

She smiled at me before turning her back and I thought it wouldn't be that bad to do it with a woman. Then, she bent over and lifted the skirt of her white dress. Without giving me time to look at her legs, she slipped out of the dress in one move.

''Wow,'' The fox said and I also agreed with it. Miran wore nothing under her nun's habit. Having never touched the sun, her skin was as white as milk. Before I could watch her hips a little more, she stepped into the wash-bowl and crouched.

She looked around like she was looking for something. I took the kettle full of hot water and went to her. ''Need help washing your back?'' I asked and using my skill, I made sure the answer was yes.

Her shoulders were narrower than mine, and her blond hair was spilled on her back. I tied her hair in a bun with the ribbon that the tailor gave me as a gift. I poured some of the boiling water in the kettle into the bucket of cold water to warm it up.

I wet my hands and lather the white bar soap in my hands. After hesitating for a few seconds, I put my soapy hands on Miran's back. I hadn't washed anyone before, and unsure of what to do, I ran my hands over her back.

Her skin was smooth and she had a few freckles on her shoulders. When my hand touched the chain of the necklace around her neck I couldn't stop myself crying out loud. The necklace with the sacred wing symbol burned my hand badly.

''What is the problem?'' Miran asked in a worried voice.

''It's okay, forgetting the kettle is hot I burned myself foolishly.''

''Be careful,'' She said. Her voice was gentle. The fox wasn't, ''You are the stupidest demon I've ever seen. Touching a sacred symbol, what a brilliant idea!''

I gritted my teeth, ''You told me only demons born of pure evil will burn and I will be fine,'' I said.

''I never said that. I said demons born of pure evil will turn into fireballs. I thought you were smart enough not to go and touch a blessed necklace,'' It said.

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the pain. If I would be fed on Miran, I would have the energy to heal faster. I ran my hands off her shoulders and stroked around her breasts, trying to stay away from the necklace.

I glanced at her heart to make sure. She liked a stranger touching her, but feel guilty about using me for her 'dirty' feelings. Oh, girl. I lean forward a little and move my hands on her chest.

I lowered my hands to her belly, caressed from her belly to chest, and then grasp her small breasts. A moan escaped her mouth but she bit her lips and managed to hold back.

''Thanks for your help, sis. I can handle the rest,'' She said.

''You're welcome,'' I said and I went back to bed. I took the towels and Miran's dress to the bed with myself. I watched her while she was running her foamy hands over her legs and pouring water down her shoulders.

She was a little shorter than me and at least as thin as me. But she looked so much more fragile and feminine, there were no scars and her skin was flawless, unlike mine.

''Please, stop pitying yourself. You make me sick.'' The fox was annoying, but it was right. Meanwhile, Miran had finished rinsing. She looked for towels to dry, but all the towels were in bed with me.

''Here,'' I said. At first, she thought I was going to bring her a towel but when she saw that I was not moving, she came to me to the bed. She took a few timid steps towards me as the water dripped from her skin.

Instead of handing the towel over to her, I started drying her myself. Maybe if I hadn't been in pain due to the burn, I would have been gentle. However, when I was done with her, her nipples were stimulated by some pain and some pleasure.

When she leaned over the bed to get her clothes, I grabbed her by her waist and pull her to the bed. Before she could get out of her shock, I tied her arms with the towel in my hand.

''Sis... what are you doing?'' Her voice was in panic, but even if I wasn't a succubus, I wouldn't miss the excitement in the panic.

''Sssh, be quiet. Do you want Roen to follow your screams and find you like that, naked?''

20