35-Playing With Toys
896 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Why don't you use water? Like you did before,'' The fox asked. I was in the basement of the guild, just finished making potions and lubricant, heading to the teleportation formation.

''Because,'' I said. ''Water element doesn't always answer my calls, and I can't take any chances.'' I visualized the system window.

{[My Profile] / Line / Shop}

Name: Sora Al'naar

Breed: Demonic, Succubus; Level 2

Skills: Desires of Heart, Justice of the Light}

I clicked on the shop and checked my chart for the last time before purchasing. A rabbit vibrator, anal beads, and enema liquid with its inserter. I typed the teleportation formation's number and gave the order. A few minutes later a black box appeared on the formation.

All three had to be in the box, as I ordered everything from the same store. I took a sneak peek at the box, there were three little boxes in the big box. I originally wanted to check what I had bought, but anyone could come in at any moment. I threw the box in my leather bag, the newly made lubricant was already in it.

I left the guild, leaving the keys of the laboratory and the room where the teleportation formation was, to the peg-legged man. ''Where are you going?'' The fox asked.

''A hotel room I rented for today, the other room at the prostitutes street has no bathroom,'' I said as I sent the location to Miran through the 'line' section in the web. It was where your friends list was and people share photos with other things.

I tried to approach a few soldiers on the way hoping to eavesdrop on something important. However, my efforts were in vain. Before I entered the hotel, a guard stopped me and wanted to make sure I had a reservation and had no weapon with me.

Gosh, wasn't there even a hotel in this town that had a decent bathroom and you could enter without being searched? The guard looked pretty surprised when he found the vibrator. He stared at the toy for a while, he was probably comparing its size to his own.

''Wanna join?'' I had asked. He rejected immediately. Maybe he lost his self-esteem because his size was smaller than a toy, or maybe he suspected that the toy would be used on him. Well, if that was the second scenario, it wasn't my style so it was his loss.

The hotel room had a bedroom, a living area, and a bathroom, and it was definitely better than the other room. I could finally check what I bought. The rabbit vibrator was a vibrating sex toy rechargeable by sunlight. Helplessly I imagined women laying the laundry in the sun to dry and putting the rabbit next to it.

It was a stick with a protrusion similar to rabbit ears. The stick was for the penetration and the rabbit ears were the clitoral stimulation. Both stick and rabbit ears were able to vibrate.* In order to the guide, many women need both penetration and clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm so it was a perfect choice.

*If you think it's not well described, feel free to use your search engine. Or dm me so I can send you a few links. xoxo

The anal beads were, umm, beads. Nine beads each larger than the previous one on a string and a ring in the end to pull out easily. They weren't vibrating, sadly, vibrators are more expensive than manual toys. I had to compromise.

''Being poor is annoying,'' I said.

''I hope someone really poor will stab you,'' The fox complained. I glared at the fox licking itself on the bed. ''What? Almost everything you own was either stolen or bought with stolen money. Even for the money you earned from the guild, you did little to earn,'' It said.

''It's not like I'm bullying or something, booty is the right of the winner. Besides, how will you know how hard it is to use an element? Especially a picky one like the light?''

The fox appeared next to me and poked the enema kit. ''Why didn't you bring the whip with you?'' I took away the kit from it and looked at the kit's instructions.

''Why would I do? I am not a sexual sadist. Seeing people covered in the blood doesn't arouse me. I need predetermined rules to use the whip on someone for punishment,'' I said.

''Aren't you a sadist? I don't understand.''

I read the warning before answer the fox, 'Stop if there is pain and call your doctor,' was writing on the kit's guide.

''I'm not. Dominance and sadism are different things. Dominance is about control, disciplining with punishments and rewards. Some even want to control what their partner will wear, what they will eat, how they will spend the money they earn. There are different terms for different types of relationships. Slave and master, daddy/mommy and baby, owner and pet, and more.''

''Oooh... what about sadism and masochism?'' The fox asked.

''Their thing is pain. If you ask me, I don't understand how being beaten can turn someone on,'' I said.

"You know a lot for someone with no experience in sex."

"Lack of sex experience doesn't mean I didn't have servants and slaves," I said and keep reading the guide. The vaginal walls were designed for birth and strong enough to give birth to a baby one day.

Rectum wasn't. It was much easier to damage, and that's why kids, one must be very careful when playing anal games. If you do not want to damage your muscles and tissues, of course. Put aside pleasure and question whether you want to poop yourself when you get old.

"You're boring," The fox said.

"If I do harm someone, dear fox, it'd do because I want to harm. Not because I'm ignorant," I said.

"Control freak," It said.

"You surely love to judge."

I heard a knock on the door. It was Miran in her usual nun clothes, and naturally, with her feather shaped holy necklace.

I handed her the enema kit, "Go to the bathroom and follow all instructions. I don't want to hear the word 'no' and I don't want to see any clothes on you when you come back."

Miran was glad to follow my orders. It was difficult to decide. What should she say? What should she do? What should she wear? She kept questioning herself along the way to here.

She didn't have to worry about anything with me. I could have made the decisions instead. I could take the responsibility for her. At least, that was what she felt like.

"Why don't you help her?" The fox asked. I knew it would take an hour for her to get back since I read the instructions. In order not to deal with the fox, I started working on the fuck their brains guide I got to improve the desires of heart skill.

Miran came just like I told her, naked but her holy necklace. "Bed," I said. "All fours." She climbed to the bed. Her blonde hair spread over the white sheets of the bed. It was a nice scene to watch.

"Show me your insides, use your hands to split your pussy lips," I said. She tried to do it, but on your knees with your chest parallel to the bed, it wasn't an easy move to do. If you don't believe me, you can try.

I took the rabbit vibrator and walked in front the other. "Do you know what is this?"

She opened her mouth to say no, but remembered my words just in time so she shook her head. "Good girl," I patted her head and got behind her. She shivered when lubricant touched her skin and when the rabbit's ears touched her clit, unable to maintain her position, she leaned her head on the pillow.

I put on the gloves I bought from the lab, gently ran a finger over the soft asshole before I put my finger in it. The second finger easily inserted too, though the third one was a little hard. I could feel the vibrator vibrating inside her with my fingers.

"Why gloves?" The fox asked.

"No matter how clean it is, I don't want to do it with my bare hands," I said.

Then, one by one I inserted the beads slowly. When she's about to vaginal and clitoral orgasm, I grabbed the ring and pulled the beads in one go to help her to orgasm. I drank her lust. It was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.

She had never felt this good before. She wasn't thinking, just feeling. I sat on the bed and caressed her hair while she's breathing rapidly.

When she got rid of the dizziness, "Miran, Miran, darling, can you take off your necklace for me?" If she took off it, I think I would have completed the quest.

9