43-The Reward
876 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took a second to think about what she just said, all of them? Ten soldiers will have been missing that might have prevented me from examining the captain's room, but for what price? I looked into Miran's bright blue eyes. It was her choice, at least this was what I told myself.

''Stay here,'' I said to Miran and pointed to the soldier who first spoke to us ''You, come with me. Lead the way to the captain's room,'' if there's information worth coming to this base, it should be there, I added silently. I was sure I could erase the soldiers' memories later, but they still didn't need to know everything.

I and a soldier left the room, to head to the Captain's room. For the rest, I wasn't mentally strong enough to control the movements of ten people. I didn't bother with controlling either, what I needed was already in their hearts.

It lay in the hearts of all men and women, from the most dignified to the most disgusting. The desire for the warmth, a touch of another body. But we were all different at the same time, and the difference was what to do when we had a choice.

A woman could choose to stay true to her husband or not, while she had the chance to feel another body inside and desires to do so. A man could choose to do or not when he had a chance to get into a hot and wet, scared and desperate body and wanted to do so.

What I did was destroy options. No matter how deep it was, I was finding that desire that we all carried and bringing it to the surface, and you had no chance to say no. That desire to have sex.

That's why I didn't need to control their every move. All I had to do was bring their lust to the surface, and everything else was in control of their most primitive instincts. ''It's some kind of mental rape,'' I murmured.

Maybe some of the men would have chosen to stick to their wives if they had a choice, or they wouldn't want to have forced group sex. I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore what was happening in the dormitory, but it was impossible.

My mind's link with Miran's was too strong to ignore, and because of the potion we shared, other soldiers would be my 'worker bees' for a while. ''I told you this is a double-edged sword. Now it is impossible for you to ignore Miran's lust. You won't feel everything her body feels, at least in the same degree, but it will be strong enough,'' The fox said.

As if all my senses were waiting for this moment, I heard the tearing of a dress and felt hands... Hands over my skin. I couldn't help and look at my body, I was alright. My dress was on my skin, but still, I was feeling hands. On my legs, my thighs...

When I felt a pain in my nipple, I had to bite my lips in order not to scream. The soldier who showed me the way stopped waiting for me to catch up. I gritted my teeth and took a step, but a pain penetrating between my legs stopped my step halfway. The pain was followed by warmth and pleasure.

"I don't have time for this," I forced myself to continue. I had a quest to complete. Feeling abused, I did my best to focus all my attention on step after step all the way and to weaken the bond between my and Miran's minds.

Still, with every step, I was feeling penetrated deeper and walking was getting harder and harder. Then, I felted something... in my mouth. Something warm and wet. I felt my gag reflex was triggered, "No way," I said.

Instead of weakening our mental connection, I strengthened it as much as I could. I took over Miran's mind and bite as hard as I can. After a few seconds, I felt a slight slap on my face, but I didn't care as I had already strengthened the connection.

At least nobody ever tried to put a dick in her mouth again. Though I could feel that she in question was unhappy about it, but she had to be content with that. While I was trying to keep my sanity, we came to the captain's room already.

The brown wooden furniture was tastefully furnished and certainly very expensive, but I had no time to admire it. This time I started saving every sealed and important document to the system, not caring if my presence would be noticed later.

The only thing I paid attention to was trying not to trigger any magical protection. I was looking for a document looked like the plans, including the number of soldiers, and their location, but mostly I kept the document in front of my eyes for a few seconds, allowing the system to save it, regardless of what it was.

I felt a strong surge of sensation coming from Miran. It was not only physical but also emotional. Someone pulled from the chain of her sacred necklace and the chain was broken. She was on all fours, moaning according to the rhythm of the man behind her, her eyes fixed on the necklace.

I didn't know what she was thinking because she was feeling more than thinking, but the system notification that came in confirmed my suspicions. The quest was completed. No, wait- the quests were completed.

I saw a notification from the corner of my eye that I was getting a reward, but I didn't want to stay here for even a second longer than necessary. I ordered my 'worker bee' to get out of Miran, and I felt with her the painful emptiness, missed the warmth that filled me.

9