48-A Predator
423 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The seal itself was simply shaped, a crown with three jewels. It was probably made in pretty sophisticated methods but simplified from the outside so that the practitioner would not steal the secret methods of the original owner.

''I will use the ink I used on myself and there is only black ink with me right now. I don't know if there is any better one in this town,'' Ender said and I believed him.

If he had come to capture me, he would have done this, but he wouldn't try to deceive me by saying he's not after me. He once said that sometimes he let his preys know he's after them to enjoy the chasing.

While Ender preparing needles and other things I don't know what, I watched him sitting on my bed ''Where do you want the tattoo?'' He asked.

''Can you do it like yours so that it can be hidden when I need it?''

He shook his head, ''No. It is forbidden to use it on ones that not from us. If you don't want it to be seen, I can suggest where you can get it done.''

I forced myself not to ask about the organization he was a part of. I've tried it before, and he didn't answer. ''You can't do it on my tits.''

He smiled guilty, ''I never said that. What about under your heel?''

I thought a little, Ender had always been stronger than me. I was weaker now than before, but I had a new skill. I already tried it on him, but his heart and mind were like walls with no gaps. Maybe if I could make him feel lust for me a little, I could create a gap on his walls.

''You know what? Actually, I always wanted a breast tattoo,'' I said.

''Really,'' he looked at me suspiciously. I was sure many women had tried the same thing before. Probably many of them were no longer alive. He showed me a pen with a bunch of needles, ''These will get under your skin and drop the ink. This ink is made from unicorn blood. It has the capacity to carry a terrifying amount of magic and can stay bright for a thousand years without fading.''

I looked at him with disbelief, ''Nobody kills a unicorn for something like this. Not worth chasing by angels,'' I said.

''You think so. The strongest sorcerers cannot use worse than this to cast their spells.'' He put a red bottle on the bed, ''I'll clean the skin with this, draw the shape, and it'll be done. Everything else is has already prepared.''

''If the ink doesn't deteriorate for a thousand years, why do you carry those with you?'' I said.

''If my skin gets damaged, for example with a knife, it doesn't matter how good the ink is. If the shape of the runes are distorted, I have to draw them again. Now, get yourself of this shirt,'' he said.

I look at his face and put my hands on the first button, it was too late to step back now. He smiled at me like a real gentleman. He kept his eyes on mine as I unbuttoned the shirt and exposed my cleavage and the white lace bra. Honestly, I lost a little bit of my confidence.

''Where do you want exactly?'' Ender asked.

I lifted the bra from under my left breast a little with my finger, ''Here,'' I said pointing somewhere under my breast, on the side of my armpit.

''Okay, take the bra off,'' He said.

I reached out bra hook and I was about to remove it, but accidentally it slipped out of my hand. I frowned and tried again and the same thing happened, one of the strings of the bra slipped off my shoulder as I struggled.

If I was alone, I could take off it as if I was taking off a t-shirt, but while I was in front of someone else, I wanted to act a little more feminine. ''You are distracting me,'' I said.

Ender's face was expressionless, but I felt he had a lot of fun with the situation. ''Turn back,'' he said. Taking orders was annoying, but I still did what he said. He got behind me without hesitation.

I couldn't stop myself from shaking when I felt his breath on my neck. One more time, I felt him inhaled and exhaled deeply and I command my body to stop shivering.

One day he could take my head off my body just for money. My instincts were telling me that he was the predator between the two of us. But as of today, we had a deal and there was no point in killing me when I had the information he might be needed.

Thanks to my honey and bee pollen baths, my skin was much smoother than before. I still couldn't feel a desire from him, but if he touched my skin my strength on him would increase.

I saw my herb mixture tobacco felled on the floor as I entered the room, because of a certain someone. I might have increased my chances if I had added some of the queen antennae, but it was too late now. Then, I felt Ender's warm fingers on my back.

I focused my thoughts on him and I realized it wasn't walls that protect his mind. There were dozens of mountains, and the valleys between the mountains were full of fog. There was probably a pond somewhere in the fog and he was hiding his emotions at the bottom of that pond.

''I'm sure there are sharks in the pond,'' I murmured.

''Hmm?'' Ender took off the bra and came in front of me with a red bottle and a piece of cloth. ''Raise your arm,'' he said.

Covering my nipples with my right hand, I raised my left arm. He poured the liquid from the red bottle on me and wiped it with the cloth. ''This will hurt,'' he said.

I couldn't see the mountains and valleys because he wasn't touching me anymore. ''Do it already.'' I tried to look at his heart while he was working on me, but it was useless.

''Maybe he's gay,'' I thought. This could explain why I couldn't penetrate through his shields, if I wasn't able to reach his lust, my powers wouldn't work on him.

''Maybe he's not interested in you,'' the fox said.

10