57-Persuade Him
574 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''So why did he rejected me? Please don't say he didn't. I rolled out a red carpet for him, but he had calls to make.'' In the tub, I pull my knees to my chest and lean my face on my knees.

''I don't know his reasons, but soon you'd better find a way to persuade him. The worse your hunger, the more life energy you will need. If you don't want to hurt him or starve, hurry up,'' the fox said.

''I don't know what to do. He doesn't make any moves,'' I said.

I heard the fox sighing, ''Stop thinking like a princess waiting for someone to woo, it might be a good start. You are the one to tempt him here,'' it said.

Gritting my teeth, I got out of the bathtub and looked at myself in the mirror. Looking at the tattoo on my lower belly, ''Is this my seal?'' I asked. It was black, in the shape of a heart, and the tip of an arrow at the bottom pointed to my pussy.

''It is an inmon, all demons have an alike. Something like an ID number,'' the fox said. ''A proof of what you are.''

I dried myself with a towel and thought about what to wear. I didn't want to wear the things I just took off, but I didn't have any other clothes. While I was drying my hair, ''So if someone wants to summon me do they need my inmon?'' I asked.

Fox nodded, ''With a ritual, yeah.''

I wrapped myself in the towel, took a deep breath, and opened the bathroom door. Ender was still sitting on the armchair, but he had removed his leather armor and was wearing a cream sweater with comfy pants.

The living area had two armchairs, a coffee table, and there was a large single bed behind the armchairs. Ender took a quick glance as if wanting to make sure it was me out of the bathroom and returned to look into nothing. One hand on his chin and he was focused on something. I guessed he was texting someone on the web.

Since my account was deleted with my 'death', there was no one else except those I met in this town, and I didn't have much to talk to them either. With nothing but a towel on me, and not giving myself time to change my mind, I walked in. No one should have been able to give me a quick glance and look elsewhere.

I stood in front of Ender, leaned over and put my hands on his knees. Satisfied that his gaze wandered down before focusing on my face, ''Am I not beautiful?'' I asked.

''...huh?''

I've run my hands up his knees to his groin, ''You never look at me with desire, don't you think I'm beautiful?'' I said with my saddest voice. He touched my face and took a lock of hair that fell on my face to behind my ear.

His touch was warm, it was burning my cold skin. Once I tasted it, I couldn't help wanting more. I wanted to lean my body against his, let his heat pass from his skin to mine. I put my hands under his sweater and ran to his chest. His exposed skin was also covered with tattoos.

''Did I get your liking princess?'' He asked mockingly.

Looking at the tanned skin under tattoos and muscular abdomen, ''Well I guess it has to be like this if you want to make a living with your body,'' I said. Of course, I wasn't going to admit how much I liked it.

His deep laughter made me shiver unintentionally. The liquid heat was gathering not only from his skin to my hands but also my lower body, between my legs.  Knowing that he had no feelings such as love for me, but was not caring that, I continued my exploration with my hands.

In a straight line down his belly, the tattoos were distorted and not done again. His skin there was lighter and crusty than the rest. ''What happened here?'' I asked.

''There was a lady so eager to give me a blowjob, unluckily,'' he said and put his hands on mine, ''Turns out she was an assassin.''

I looked at the long scar that disappearing into the pants, ''How sad. Did she get her dagger down enough?'' If there were assassins after me too, I'd be wary of people who want to get closer to me, I thought. Ender didn't look armed right now, but while he could bend the laws of space as he wishes, there was no way to be sure. He wouldn't kill me just because he was suspicious of me, would he?

''If you want to learn there is only one way,'' he said in response to my last question.

I freed my one hand from his and put it on the bulge between his legs. With my touch, the bulge got even more stick out. The fabric of his pants was soft and I could feel the warmth of the male organ under my hand. ''Obviously, she couldn't.'' I inhaled the warm lust in the air, oh how long I waited for this.

''Luckily,'' putting his hand on mine, made me caress his dick on the pants. Gulping, I was a little relieved that he was taking control, then I got angry with myself. Didn't I know how to treat a man without being directed?

Sighing in a sad voice, he released my hands. ''Not because you aren't pretty, but I'd rather not have sexual intercourse with my targets unless specifically necessary.''

I hesitated, trying to understand what he just said, looking at his face that suddenly became serious. ''What?''

His serious expression turned into a grin, ''You're even prettier when you're scared. I researched the tattoo I made on you, I know what it does. Then, your lost soul...'' He put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him, ''...and this sweet scent.''

Scent? ''I can't understand what you're talking about.''

''Please, don't make fun of my wits,'' he said. ''There are a few things I don't figure out yet but... you are no longer human. I'm sure about that.''

''I advise you to dig even deeper since you're in his armor, you may never get a chance again,'' the fox said in my mind. I found the lust that I just tasted and followed it to its source, tried to drink it more but his mind was still sharp as ever and didn't let me fed on him.

''So why am I still alive? I heard you don't quit without completing a task,'' I said pouting. Hands still on the towel, on my waist, I started to feel cold when the heat of the moment passed.

''Well, we are currently having some problems with my employers, ah, what are you doing?''

I got down on my knees and rubbed my cheek his inner thighs. ''Trying to make you find me more useful when I'm alive,'' I said. I lifted his sweater and followed the scar with my tongue up to his pants. His skin was salty and hot. I inhaled the lust that filled the air.

''What can I say? It works,'' he murmured in a husky voice.

Kissing the bulge over the pants, okay Malice's tips, don't let me down now, I thought and took down the pants with the boxer in a row. Since he was sitting, it was impossible for me to take off the pants completely, but the place I wanted to see was exposed already.

 

***

Check Patreon for early access to the content. 

8