Spend a night in the box.
404 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[POV Jack]

Hey do you ever get the feeling that something is wrong, that you woke up on the wrong side of the bed and that you should just lay back down?

I had one of those days, i was sent to the hospital because i had been struck by a truck on the way home from work, i was in pretty bad shape and i had to have my left leg amputated and my left arm not to mention all of the other stuff they did to save my life.

I did not even think about the pain i was feeling my questions were "am i going to loose my job?" "who will watch my pets while im here?", the fear i had faded away as i was went to sleep again.

I woke up to darkness and numbness across my whole body, i think i could see but i could not move there was slight sound all around me of laughter and people being shushed but still i could not see anything.

"Dude you should get that one."-teenage male voice
What are they talking about?, what are they getting, and why can't i fucking see!

"That one looks boring i want this pretty one."- young girl voice
I am dumfounded i have no context to what i am hearing but i can hear them since these voices are closer to me, it sounds like im in a store of some kind, either way they spoke for awhile before leaving.

[ 7 hour later]
Im still in this darkness with no feeling in my body im bored and tired by i can't seem to sleep there is constant random chatter about picking things i can sometimes here people grabbing stuff off of the shelf i am on i think, can somebody please just grab me so i can find out where the hell i am?

"hey you wanted one so how about this one its not as expensive as some of the others."-Male voice
The voice came from right in front of me so unless they are facing the other way or they are short they must be talking about me, come on buy me so i can get out of this freaking place.

"Yeah but this one cool too you sure i can't get both?"-Younger male voice
No No No don't get that one i am better if you can't get both buy me please i swear!, Lord i repent for the time i sold my old set of pets because i needed to move!, Lord i beg for forgiveness from the time i turned away the Jehovah witness group that showed up last month so please let me get out of here!

"Its your allowance if you can't afford it then you can't buy it"-Male voice
Come on man help your child out its for a good cause help him or encourage him something, after a moment of silence i started to fear that they may of just walked off but suddenly i feel movement has the box i am inside of starts to slide off the shelf im being saved!

I hear and feel my box being put into what i think is a hand basket judging by the swinging each time i move, then i hear stuff being put under a store scanner before my box is slid under it with a loud beep.

"that will be 65 dollars and 96 cents, would you like a receipt?"-Cashier
i hear a card swipe and then the bag my box had been put into is picked up and they walk to the door and i hear the outside world again, i can hear birds and cars and muffled wind and excited children  and frustrated parents, this would be nice if i could fucking see but still trapped inside of a dark box without the ability to move.

Next is the suspenseful car ride, the two of them talk for the whole ride to stuff i need context for and stuff like what they want to eat for dinner which they decided on fast food since they stopped somewhere to order, it seems like the guy who bought me debating on what to open first when he gets home because he has been shaking my box back and forth and i can hear another box shaking aswell and even though i can't see im getting dizzy.

After a bit of silence their car stops and im shoved back into the bag as they get out the car to grab whatever else they also bought being groceries by the sound of it as they make a few trips back from the car to put stuff inside and then they spend time putting everything up.

I would complain some more about how i am not out of the box yet but im tired and these people are currently doing something important i guess but it is still annoying not being able to see yet but i guess that can happen later, once they finish my bag is suddenly yanked as they kid says something about going to eat and work on his Kits.

And then it happens, finally light!, my box is opened and the lid set aside as he starts removing trays from my box, the frame trays are filled with segments of parts which includes what i guess counts as my head or eyes is moved aswell, all of the part trays were propped up for easy viewing i guess as he flips though a manual.

I now have a better view of my surroundings so i start looking around without turning my face, we have posters about different games and TV shows and anime's some of which i recognize and some that i don't we have stuff like halo and mass effect, star wars the clone wars, and stuff like Re:zero and gundam, which is when i remember that im am sitting next to a giant kid who could hold me in his hands!

After the kid does a overview of the manual he takes out some snippers and starts cutting pieces out of the trays and then i start feeling pain when he does, its like quick sudden cutting pain but there is nothing i can do about it as i still can't move, the pain comes from where my body parts feel like they should be compared to where he cuts parts free like around my knee or elbows and wrists and such and it is driving me crazy.

[two hours later]
After about two hours with brakes in between i am finished!, and i feel very weird, i still can't move but i can see around me more then i could on the table, apparently i am a Leo model kit from gundam and i am currently sitting on a shelf which has a tv and figures and kits from other franchises standing around me, the tv sits below the models in a dedicated section and i overlook most of the room except the door and the edge closer to the pc setup.

It seems this is not his first time building a model kit but he is not the best at it, he put the stickers on right and there are no stragglers which i can feel inside my parts but my right arm and head are not properly in place but its not like it matters if im just gunna sit on a shelf all day, the kid came back and turns off the lights in the room and goes to sleep in his bed which makes me feel like a creep since im just watching him.

[7 hours later]

The kid wakes up with a alarm and he goes off to eat or something after grabbing a bunch of clothes and a backpack and comes back after about 15 minutes, he is looking between me and the other model kit he bought which was a Zaku rabbit time, i was wondering why he would be choosing one of us when he is about to head to school but it made sense to me when he picked me off the shelf and said.

"Its our first match today buddy!"-Kid

Not only was i reincarnated as a toy but into gundam build fighters it all made sense now, after he said that he put me into some kind of  holder made just for model kits sitting on the side of his leg and closes it and leaves me in darkness.

4