Testing testing testing
240 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jack POV]

David had fallen asleep a few hours after completing the repairs on the Leo and putting him back on the shelf so that means i have free rain now, the first thing i did was assume control on the Zaku sniper to test my ability, when assume control i have absolute control over the body of the model kit as i already knew but i had found out some interesting things while testing.

First was that my that all over my body are these weird glowing cracks in almost every place and they pulse at regular intervals and i have what feels like a heart beat around the center of my torso, second is that well my eyesight sucks have only one eye i don't really have depth perception kinda like the bootleg version of it.

On another note my jump jets still work they are quiet given that they are tiny but they still give lift for my body and so i use that to jump off of the shelf which was honestly really terrifying but i needed to test my limits, i went to David's desk to check his laptop i had to force it open before i could put myself into the laptops gaps and push the screen up.

He does not lock it with a password it seems so i log in and check the time, today is a Friday  and its currently 1:25 AM which gives me a few hours to look around his house without being interrupted.

I dragged a can out of the trash bin next to David's desk and climbed/flew back up to the top of the shelf i plan to test if weapons still work in this place while im like this, i took my sniper rifle off my back and lined up a shot on the can and pulled the trigger, the sniper started to glow as it charged and i unleashed the pink laser on the can.

The beam flew across the bedroom and right though the can and sent it flying into the wall with a *tink* sound but then i started to feel lightheaded after i fired it was like i fired some of my energy out the rifle but this is good to now that i can also just run away or something and shoot stuff that gets in my way.

Anyway i spent the rest of the night mentality exhausting myself checking my range of movement, how fast i can move, and how to hit the air with my stick, but then something happens that something is that i am suddenly pushed out of my Zaku i was in and my Leo would not let me assume control but i could still enter but now i was stuck like i was before but could still exit to look around in my ghost form.

So i just sat there and just took a nap but i will bet he will wonder why his Zaku is stuck looking like he was doing pushups but i will leave that as a problem for tomorrow.

I woke up in the morning about ten minutes after David he is sorting his stuff out and wonders why his Laptop was left open and why his zaku was moved but he just suspected it was his dad, he went over and grabbed the Repaired Leo and loaded it into the holster and i was intending to just let him go to School by himself but as he left the room my feet started gliding after him and phasing me though the wall to do so.

At least i can watch the daily routine he has breakfast and brush his teeth the works like many family's do they share conversations i don't really care to pay attention to as im to busy thinking about if fighting battles with be my life forever but my thoughts are shaken by a cat looking up at me and trying to get me to pet it even though im a ghost.

The cat is nice his nametag says Tomas he is a Average house cat with a stripped black and grey pattern i tried to pet him but i just Phase though him gotta try again later with my Gunpla body, my focus shifts to David as he says his goodbyes and i am dragged along with him to school.

I stand in the center of the bus in my ghost form and just stand there the whole ride just looking out the window or focusing on David's conversation with his friends but to be honest me being a 23 year old man riding on a school bus makes me feel stupid and embarrassed that i just zone out in shame.

[David POV]

Some of the other kids on the bus are talking about the weird glitch still but only to start conversation as not everybody is super into Gunpla but i still wonder why it started after my match but maybe it was just coincidence but i am looking forward to my rematch with Katie and hope that my control does not bug out.

Colly and Mike are talking strategy again like its the only thing they care about besides what is new on the internet so to change the topic i start asking for control tips and such since everyone else is kind of ahead of me since i only played with rented Gunpla, they gave different answers such as staying away and sniping to just having a large enough just o wipe my opponent off the face of the map so they were not really any help.

I change the topic again about their favorite areas to fight in, Colly said hers was the dessert because off all the space she has to operate in while Mike loved space battles because it feels more sci fi then some old buildings or sandy mountains, we spent to rest of the time talking about our favorite mobile suits and series within the show.

"I loved Iron blooded orphans, the theme was awesome and the mercenary aspect was a great idea and the interactions between the characters great too don't you two think so."-Colly

"Really IBO?, that series sucked along with most of its mobile suit designs you should watch something like Gundam wing, its suits were beautiful and its soundtrack was to die for back me up David."-Mike

"Im sorry i only really watched SD gundam force and Brave battle warriors."

They kinda stared at me for a moment before nodding at each other and saying that this weekend i am coming over to one of their houses to Binge watch both shows and that i really did not have a choice if i wanted to or not and so i decided to head along with it we were pulling up to the bus stop and so everyone started heading out and going to their classes.

While in the middle of my classes it felt like somebody was watching my but every time i checked everyone was focusing on their tests but while looking around i would realize the answers to some of the questions i was working on but at the same time it feel unsettling that i only realize some of this after the creepy feeling subsides but maybe im just paranoid.

[Later]

After classes where over me and several others tend to stay awhile afterwards since not every neighborhood has shops that they can walk to the play Gunpla battles so they have them here and today im playing again and against Katie and her Epyon affectionately named Ripper because she has been one a few win streaks with it but its just a standard model with a new pain job.

"You ready for our rematch?"-Me
"Been waiting for this all day... i have also been asleep all day but that does not change a thing"-Katie
And so we both place our GPBases into the Arena and place our Gunpla, i change my Leos loadout today i moved the shield into a shoulder mount on its left shoulder and added the Dober gun into the other on the right shoulder and removed the Machine gun to clear up weight and put the colony beam rifle on the hip for quick access.

The battle begins and we launch into the field and today it is a space/colony zone with no gravity as the colony has been breached  i head onto the top of a building to get a better view only to see the burst from the thruster of the Epyon heading towards me so i pull out the Dober and try to hit her with with some shots.

The first shot was a miss it flew right over her as she ducked down and around a building after i chambered the second round i started checking around and saw her trying to flank around and i snap out a shot at her which clips her in her lower back and forces her to transform back to suit mode and i notice she pulled something out.

She mounted a giant freaking gun onto her Epyon what weapon is that?, as i am wondering what she modded her suit with it fires its a barrage of heavy beam fire that shakes the whole tower i was in and causes it to fall with me on top of it and in a attempt to get out of the fallout zone i boost into the wall of another building but it seems she is recharging her weapons or reloading them.

I peek out of cover and level my Dober again and try to take her out but she sees me coming and fires another barrage at me and the building i hiding behind and some of the rubble starts falling on top of me so i have to leave my cover and boost behind another building and i take a few shots that take out on of my shoulder Vulcans and scorches some plating but nothing that will cause any combat problems i think.

While she is reloading i draw both my sabers from my mounted shield and charge her to force her into melee but she is quick and starts to parry my attacks one after another, i strike her saber with both my sabers but had one turned off and turn it off after the swing is baster her saber and it cut right across her face and her chest before i am beheaded by her whip.

I quickly switch to my second camera and she is getting ready to finish me when i spin around and smack her with my mounted shield and pull down my Dober right in her face.

"Checkmate!"-Me
"Not on my watch!"-Katie
Her array of mounted beam weapons come t bare right in front of me and we both fire into each other my shot was powerful but she had many and my Leo is just a regular mobile suit not special like a gundam and so i start to fall apart but i fire another shot and slice off the barrels of some of the rifles which forces her to detach them and back away giving me time to breath as i retreat too.

Katie's damage was less then mine but in but more critical Locations her right arm and around her center chest but not fatal, my own damage is my head is destroyed my shield is breaking my Dober is damaged and i am covered in heavy beam damage almost everywhere besides my back but i survived since she could not fire full charge so close and so soon after the last burst.

I reload my Dober after chambering the last round and begin checking for Katie but as i am looking she comes out of the wall and stabs me though the chest with her saber and my Leo goes up in a ball of fire as she zooms away.

"Battle ended!"-Robot voice
"Aw man i was so close!"-Me
"Sorry man but this was bound to happen but good game."-Katie

[Jack POV]
It was a interesting battle to watch, i had decided to watch the battles go on from my ghost form since when he placed down the Leo and went into the battle with it and it did not just magically take me with it im able to walk around the club room to watch some of the other battles including David's some where more interesting but i did not really pay attention, after he put everything into his holster i assumed control of the Leo and could move but not only was i enclosed in a dark space but it hurt to control the damaged body so i just walked behind him again and went back home with im.

[CHAPTER ENDED]
2106 words makes this my longest chapter

3