C.0-prologe
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • “How the fuck did I end up in here” _

I was in an airsoft field playing with my friends when we were attacked whit real weapons… even if we threw ourselves and our replicas to the ground they still shot at us… I just survived merely on a commander’s whim.

  • -So what’s your story? _ ???

Those Words where the ones that brought me back from the brink, as I look up towards those spoken words by a what looked like a silver haired crimson eyed female droid but without a command a droid can’t star a conversation unless it was pre-programed… and considering that we are not in the psychiatrist or a torture chamber that’s not a possibility, in a prison like this one it is even less of a possibility so it must be a multipurpose military droid but again droids don’t have a truly autonomous system.

  • -h... he …what? _
  • -I asked you what’s your story u look like a soldier… but you are all terrified here in a corner so I thought that you were interesting. _ ???
  • -you thought? How a droid could… thought… you are not a droid right? _
  • <smiling> correct, well… not entirely_ ???
  • -not entirely? What do you mean? _
  • -my consciousness is in this body but my actual body is hidden while… I look for someone… though it will be hard right now_ ???
  • -…Who?... And what do you mean hard? _
  • it’s a long story, but I would like to ask you something first _???
  • -what? _
  • -what is your name? _???
  • -my name? my name is Alex Ramirez …? Why do yo…. Sk …? hey hey why are you crying … wait why can you cry? _

I don’t know why that body can cry … it must be something about the one that made that body …though… it is oddly familiar…

  • I can’t be----- that I wo--- find you ---- of all places I didn’t fail grandpa Ebenezer _???
  • He? You know grandfather Ebenezer …. But before that you called him grandpa? Who are you? _ (Alex)
  • I am Weiss but I can’t… here for too long…must find me and re-start this body so that I can re gain control… _ (Weiss)
  • Re-gain control what do you mea...n… _ (Alex)

Before I could finish what I was saying tree bells resounded in the court yard and she started heading toward the cafeteria in a mechanical way of moving

  • “they did say that lunch was at the tree bells “_ (Alex)

As I thought that, I stood up and heeded towards the cafeteria, now that I am calm I started thinking about Weiss and what she may know about grandfather Ebenezer if she knows something… then I must reset her boy and then get out of here so that I can find my grandfather he must have some answers I need.

 

 

As I finished my meal, that was horrible as expected… but I need the nutrients for what’s to come, so I headed toward a somewhat remote place outside of the cafeteria between buildings so that I can observe that droid named Weiss she is still a mystery to me but her body it is similar to the chassis that my father was working on, if I am right it holds the key to get us out of here, but why does she not use it she should be able to….?

  • “…She did say something about regaining control… must be of her body …” _ (Alex)

Then that means that her body reverted to its safety protocols a reset will only restart the main system I will need a repair station for the rest… I have one in my home.

  • “Ok… I know what to do…” _ (Alex)

-First get her to a secluded plaice so that I can reset her while creating a diversion.

-Second one’s she is reseted then when can begin our scape.

-Third get a vehicle and head for my home so that I can complete her reset and make any necessary repairs.

Forth find any info on my grandfather.

  • “that will have to do “_ (Alex)

As I made my way to my cell I started to remember the interactions I had and wherever information I could remember that I could use as a distraction and in that search I found that the guards can be ticked off easily with just a stone throw, that could give me a minute of time.

  • “ok, got my distraction” _ (Alex)

The secluded place outside the cafeteria would do for a place to restart her body it will need about 40 seconds the rest can be on the fly while we make our scape.

I went to bed and soon I was sleeping.

1i will try to publish chapters 2-3 times a week if i can

0