C.2 History and plan
22 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
this one is a bit of a tedious and heavy in terms of the lore, soooo... enjoy C:

 

While she was on overwatch duty as she calls it, I was setting up the camp and the sleeping bags inside the back of the Humvee then it came to me.

  • Hey, I got a question… (Alex)
  • Wat is it? - (Weiss)
  • Do you… need to sleep? (Alex)
  • Well… while I can sleep… this body does not need it, it would be only to recharge the batteries… but I can’t make use of them at the moment so it would only be a whim and given the circumstances I will better that I don’t… - (Weiss)
  • Ok… that’s good to know, I’ll prepare your bag ether way, in case you… well … (Alex)
  • It’s ok… thank you. - (Weiss)

When the camp was complete it was already night, soon after she came back with some sticks and logs to fuel the campfire.

  • So? Do you want to ask something? - (Weiss)
  • Many things… but the main thing would be… why where you in there? I mean… (Alex)

As she looks at me and throws the stuff in her arms next to the now lit fire

  • You remember that I have been looking for you, right? - (Weiss)
  • Yes… I remember (Alex)
  • Well… I was passing through the ruins of a city in the now destroyed north America, as you might know skirmishes still occur over there so when I was recharging my battery, an EMP blast hit the zone close to me overloading my battery, deactivating my primary and secondary systems, next I know, I was on a truck on my way to the border of Mexico City that about 2500 km or about a day travel, after that my body restarted through the safety protocols in basic mode so I was trapped in my own body, a month of travel later I was in that prison, two months later you appeared in the latest prisoner truck and I heard that war had started again and knew that it had become practically impossible to complete the promise that I made to grandpa, but I still had hope that in some way some of the prisoners might know how to restart my body and free me so that I could complete my promise, and when I saw you I remembered but need confirmation and I asked your name then I remembered what grandpa had told me about you and that you knew my body, but I had my Doubts after that… you know the rest… besides I had a rather bad feeling about something I could not get my head into… what about you? - (Weiss)
  • You didn’t answer everything my question needed… but it will have to do, so I had woken from my bed that day like any other… except that I was going to go play some airsoft close to the Santiago crater with some friends… we were close to a military base as airsoft is used in a way to pre train future soldiers, incase anything happens, we had gone at it pretty much all day and where resting when some of the guys in the enemy team suddenly fell down… in the floor… with a hole in their heads… after that I took some cover while explosions and gun shots echoed in the place… then, a plane passed over us and the base was engulfed in flames… when I finally stood up… my friends where… dead… and I felt a gun aimed at my head… I remember hearing a man say “don’t kill him” I guessed that he was a commander or something then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck… last thing I know I was in the prisoner truck a week later you found me in that state. (Alex)
  • You said Santiago…. you mean the former Chile capital? The one that got bombed to oblivion whit a nuclear device? - (Weiss)
  • That’s the one… I never got the chance to visit it… must have been pretty but y was 70 years late (Alex)
  • You and me both - (Weiss)
  • You know where we are now? (Alex)

As I said that she stood up opened the door to the pick up and took a paper map from the glove box and seated back

  • We should be close to a destroyed city in Colombia - (Weiss)
  • With How much certainty you said that? (Alex)
  • Because that-/pointing at a dried up lake/-should be what remains of this lake/points at the map/- (Weiss)
  • Ok… if we are here close to the highway we need to head south towards Chile, get to my home, fix you up, then we can worry about my grandfather (Alex)
  • Sounds like a plan… you should get some sleep… tomorrow will pass thought the irradiated zone and we don’t know if we will find someone that will help us or that will try to kill us… - (Weiss)
  • Yea… one last question…
  • What is it? - (Weiss)
  • How do you know my grandfather and why you call him grandpa? (Alex)
  • Mmm… suppose I can tell you… you know that this is not my original body right? - (Weiss)
  • Yea…(Alex)
  • Well… my actual body is what you could call a developer child or more like a bioengineered body, supposedly I was part of a secret super soldier program but I was the only one that reached the age of 15 and was used as a proof of concept… but the lab was destroyed and most of the investigation was destroyed so grandpa used the opportunity and took me in…he always was nice to me like the father I never could have… he said it was to hide me from the government so they could not clone me or something so when the sings of war where close he chose to transfer my consciousness to this body and preserved my original at a secure location so that I could come find you without bigger problems… by the way my full name is M12S17 nickname Weiss - (Weiss)
  • Got it… that’s… heavy I better go to sleep… (Alex)
  • Good night… - (Weiss)
  • Good night. (Alex)

My grandfather was a bioengineer but I never knew that he was up to something like that…

  • “wonder what my grandmother and uncles are up to” … (Alex)

as I taught that I got out of the MAES suit then after getting in the sleeping bag the drowsiness hit me and I went to sleep.

this one is the last of the week :C

1