Chapter 1
265 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

King’s Cross Station, between Platform 9 and Platform 10.

 

People coming, people going around, the heroic blond girl bit her lip and whirled around here.

 

The folk around seemed to be unable to see this girl at all, and no one came forward to help for more than ten minutes. Her anxious eyes were almost red, and she saw a brunette hair girl with a suitcase not far away. The blond and heroic girl saw the person's and her eyes light up.

 

"Hello, are you also going to Hogwarts?"

 

The blond and heroic girl asked expectantly.

 

"How do you know?"

 

The girl was surprised.

 

"People around here can't see us."

 

The blond and heroic girl explained, "We are like invisible people here. I guess there is some powerful magic at work here. Anyways, I have searched all over, why can't I find platform nine and three-four?"

 

"So it turns out to be like this, no worry."

 

The girl smiled. Grabbing the right hand of the blond and heroic girl, and then pulling her to run and rush towards a pillar in front of her, and then the two people have already passed through the pillar and came to a platform where an ancient steam train is parked.

 

"So by running."

 

The blond and heroic girl opened her mouth wide.

 

"Yes! If you walk slowly, you will bump into it and you will not be able to get through. The spell will prevent the muggle who does not possess magic power from seeing our weird behaviour."

 

The girl with wavy blond hair raised her brows said with a smile.

 

"Thank you, I'm Jessica Gladstone."

 

The brunette girl extends her hand.

 

"Hermione Granger, I am a year older than you."

 

Hermione and Jessica handhold together.

 

Two girls of similar ages talked, especially Hermione who was very friendly to her new friend. She didn’t have any familiar female friends at Hogwarts when Jessica offered to be friends with her, she was happy and agreed.

 

"No one else came in from the platform."

 

Jessica suddenly asked curiously while talking.

 

Hermione was silent, of course, she knew what was going on.

 

In the whole of Hogwarts, the number of wizards and which from muggle backgrounds can be counted on one's fingers, no one else comes from the Muggle family.

 

Although pure blood is not much, the rest is almost at least one of the parents is a wizard. The whole school with whom whose real parents are both Muggles? None but her.

 

Because of this, other students came to platforms 9 and 3/4 through other methods.

 

For example, throw Floo powder directly into the fireplace at home, call out the destination and jump into the fireplace, and you can immediately get to any destination. There is such a convenient way of transportation that you don’t need to go to King Cross Station.

 

"I came alone because my parents are Muggles," Jessica said

 

After listening to Hermione’s explanation, Jessica suddenly realized, they both came from the same background.

 

Then she began to ask about all kinds of Hogwarts related subjects. Hermione was not at all annoyed and happy to introduce all kinds of interesting things about Hogwarts. The two girls chatted.

 

At this time, Hermione heard a voice behind her.

 

She and Jessica stood at the very front of the entrance. Hermione thought of Harry and Ron. Well, two late kings.

 

"Ha..."

 

Hermione turned around and said a word and couldn't speak anymore.

 

It’s not Harry and Ron, but a handsome young man in a black tuxedo and a bowler hat. He looks like an English man. A faintly noticeable crow is standing on his shoulder. Hermione could feel this is not an ordinary creature.

 

"It seems that I am not late."

 

Elston looked at Hermione and Jessica and turned towards the Hogwarts Express train.

 

"Are you?"

 

Hermione asked out of curiosity.

 

"You are students! I am the newcomer, name Elston Rowan, a professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts."

 

Elston reaches for his head and takes off his hat, he then extends his right hand.

3