Chapter 59
1.1k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, Xiao Ning stopped absorbing more energy from his surroundings. He nodded in satisfaction after looking at his Qi cyclone brimming with Dou Qi. 

The Qi Method and physical fitness play an important role in determining the quantity of Dou Qi stored in the Qi Cyclone. Xiao Ning's physique and Qi Cyclone were at least dozen times more robust than other Dou Masters. Still, he forcefully compressed his Qi Cyclone and absorbed more Dou Qi. 

It was as if Xiao Ning's mind was made of rock, and there were no emotional fluctuations after he successfully surpassed his limit. His hands formed strange hand seals mentioned in 'Battle Budha Art,' and Xiao Ning began to suppress his Dou Qi. 

To break through from Dou Master and enter the realm of Dou Grandmaster, a cultivator had to compress his Dou Qi from the liquid state to a more potent solid crystal, known as Dou Qi crystal. 

Xiao Ning's mental strength surged, he controlled his Qi Cyclone, and it again began rotating at an alarming rate. At the same time, the Dou Qi within also started to spin. 

The current scene did not scare him, as if it were not his body. Soon, his body entered a mysterious state, and every cell in his body began to thrum together with his Qi Cyclone. 

On the outside, his green-gold colored Dou Qi cloak manifested itself and began flickering in unison as his Dou Qi compressed within the Qi Cyclone. From distance, Xiao Ning looked like a monk enveloped in fire submerged in bitter cultivation. 

Yet, Xiao Ning could not appreciate this scene. Xiao Ning placed his undivided attention towards the changes happening inside his Qi Cyclone. Suddenly, the quantity of the liquid Dou Qi present within his Qi Cyclone decreased at an astonishing rate. This speed was enough to scare the majority of the Dou cultivators, and some may even enter cultivation deviation. 

Before even having a chance to panic, Xiao Ning sensed a purer energy substance emitting a terrible pressure brewing inside his Qi Cyclone. At the same time, his Dou Qi cloak gave off an intense light, and slowly it condensed. 

The green-golden light on his arms was brighter than the rest of his body, and faintly it condensed into a prototype of armor, especially on his hands a pair of green-gold gauntlets were visible. This armor was the unique ability a person would gain after a successful breakthrough to the Dou Grandmaster realm. 

On the inside, Xiao Ning looked at the green-gold round energy crystal floating within his Qi Cyclone with surprise. How could he not be surprised? No one could control the shape of the Du Qi crystal, and its appearance would form according to the physique, talent, and Qi Method. 

Yet, not only the Xiao Ning's Dou Qi crystal was a perfect sphere, but the energy it contained was also many times purer. 

Xiao Ning was aware of his natural talent, and with it alone, it would be impossible for him to achieve such a perfect Dou Qi crystal. It also made him realize the horror of his Qi Method, the 'Battle Budha Art.' 

Suddenly a wave of intense pain spread all over his body; even with his rock solid will, Xiao Ning couldn't help but let out a scream. He reacted immediately and endured the pain. 

The moment he broke through the Dou Grandmaster realm, the Dou Qi within his body automatically followed the 'Battle Budha Art' route and started washing his muscles. 

After finishing tempering his skin, the next step was to build the muscles. Even though his golden skin added to his strength, it improved his defense, and the muscles focused on increasing his raw power. 

Under the continuous washing of green-gold colored Dou Qi, Xiao Ning's body discharged waste material, and as the process continued, it coated all over his skin. 

Xiao Ning's body constantly trembled as he endured the pain. Even after acquiring a new physique, 'Ice Muscles Jade Bones,' it took every ounce of his willpower not to pass out. 

After constant thorough tempering, his muscles produced golden specks of light. The golden light became profound and blended with the ice element energy present in his body. Finally, the two merged and looked like a complex rune engraved on every muscle. 

'Thump!' As the tempering completed, Xiao Ning's cultivation finally stabilized at 1-star Dou Grandmaster, and a terrible imposing manner burst out of his body. 

Instantly the thin layer of hardened dust and foul substance attached to his body cracked, and Xiao Ning's naked perfect physique appeared in view. Pity, a layer of mist condensed from surrounding energy, enveloped him like an eggshell. 

Slowly, he opened his eyes, and a green-gold colored glow shot out from his eyes. The next second, his eyes returned to their original state, and there was a trace of clarity in them.

'Crackle, crackle, crackle!' Xiao Ning smiled wryly after stretching his body, 'It seems that I have been in this position for a long time,' he thought in his mind. 

'Fortunately, everything went smoothly,' he still had a lingering fear about the portion of 'Bone Chilling Flame' present within his body. 

Xiao Ning unhurriedly took out a set of clothes and wore them. 

'Grumble!' After hearing his stomach growl, Xiao Ning smiled bitterly and felt fortunate that the drop of blood continuously provided nourishment to his body; otherwise, he would have died of hunger. 

......

A slightly thin figure wearing a pale white dress walked out of the straw hut and slowly walked towards the area where Xiao Ning retreated. Her eyes were dull, and sadness flashed in them. 

Compared to before, Xiao Yi Xian became even thinner and radiated a heavy aura. She stopped near the mist and sat on the rock nearby with her hands supporting her chin; her eyes gazed towards the fog as if looking for someone. 

"It has been a month, yet you did not return," Xiao Yi Xian muttered to herself; she regretted not following Xiao Ning at that time. After a while, her eyes became bright, and a determination flashed in them. 

Every day for last month, she would sit in this position, gaze forward, and wait for him to return, but now she decided to enter the fog and look for Xiao Ning herself. 

17