Chapter 84
842 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing Fu Lan Ke's words, Xiao Ning thought of leaving the association. Before anyone could react, he slowly walked out of the hall. 

Everyone only came back to their senses after Xiao Ning had left. The silent hall became chaotic. Envy, shock, greed and hate different expressions appeared on people's faces. 

A few alchemists' eyes flickered, and they could no longer suppress the greed in their hearts. It appeared that they were part of the same group as they looked towards each other and nodded. 

Others were too shocked to pay attention to them. Everyone took a while to digest the information that Xiao Ning will concoct a fourth-tier pill tomorrow. 

At the corner, three youngsters stood stunned and had a similar expressions on their faces.  They were Lin Fei, Xue Mei and Xiao Yan. 

Today's exam was specially prepared for the two girls Lin Fei and Xue Mei. Today they were supposed to compete among themselves and find who was better. 

Who knew that an enchanting genius like Xiao Ning would be present beside them. In the end, all of them became witnesses to Xiao Ning's unprecedented rise.

Beside them, Xiao Yan felt as if he was dreaming. No one knew Xiao Ning better than him. Initially, he treated Xiao Ning as a passerby in his life, but everything changed after Nalan Yanran's incident. 

Xiao Yan suddenly felt that he never knew anything about his cousin. 

At present, after learning that Xiao Ning is going to attempt the fourth tier test. It made Xiao Yan wonder which Xiao Ning is the real one? The present one or the one in the past. 

As he was immersed in his thoughts, Xiao Yan smelled a faint fragrance, and a soft voice brought him back to his senses.  

"Do you and Xiao Ning know each other?" Xue Mei asked politely in a soft and serene voice. 

Xiao Yan habitually scratched his chin, looked at the silver-haired beauty beside him, and nodded inwardly. 

He hesitated for a moment and said, "Yes, I know him. Xiao Ning is my cousin." Xiao Yan suppressed his inner thoughts and spoke in a calm voice. 

After hearing Xiao Yan's words Lin Fei's and Xue Mei's eyes lit up. They became more interested in knowing about Xiao Ning from Xiao Yan. 

Seeing the look on their faces, the corner of Xiao Yan's eyes twitched. He could only sigh and helplessly resign to his fate. 

One after another, the two girls began asking questions to Xiao Yan. With a wry smile on his face, Xiao Yan told them what they wanted to know. 

After chatting for a few minutes, the girls' interest didn't fade, and they invited Xiao Yan to have lunch with them. 

......

After coming out of the alchemist associations building, Xiao Ning and Xi Yian headed straight to a restaurant and ate food. 

They especially chose one of the most expensive restaurants in Black Rock City. 

Xi Yian was the one who wanted to celebrate; she blinked her big eyes and stared at Xiao Ning. 

Xiao Ning could not stand her cute expression and hurriedly nodded. In this way, both of them went out to celebrate Xiao Ning's achievement in becoming a third-tier alchemist. 

After roaming around the city for a few hours, they returned to their room. Xiao Ning looked at Xi Yian's small face full of smiles and felt that everything was worth it. 

Xi Yian glanced back at him, and for a moment, complex emotions flashed in the depth of her eyes. Yet, she instantly concealed it and smiled at Xiao Ning. 

Her heart throbbed, and Xi Yian felt as if something dangerous was going to happen. She shook her head and did not tell him. 

Meeting Xiao Ning was the happiest moment of her life, and after spending time with him, Xi Yian forgot that she herself was a walking disaster. 

She, the owner of 'Woeful Poison Body,' is a disaster to herself and the people close to her. 

Xiao Ning didn't know about Xi Yian's thoughts. His eyes showed rare tenderness after seeing her smile. 

The two did not speak, but the affection between them said it all. 

Soon, Xiao Ning and Xi Yian both nodded to each other and began cultivating. 

Xiao Ning did not train his dou qi; instead, he meditated for the whole night and adjusted his state. 

Tomorrow, he will take the fourth-tier alchemist test.  While Xiao Ning had succeeded in refining a fourth-tier pill in the past. He still lacked confidence and could not be a hundred percent sure of success. 

A third-tier alchemist and a fourth-tier alchemist are two different concepts. There is a huge dividing line between both. It is for this reason, a fourth-tier alchemist like Ao Tuo is respected with the title 'Grandmaster.' 

Despite this, Xiao Ning was not afraid; if he could succeed once in the past, he could still do it again tomorrow. 

Soon the sun rose, and the sky brightened. Xiao Ning opened his eyes, and golden light flashed in them. 

Unlike before, he treated this alchemist test as a challenge and decided to refine a 'Three Lines Green Spirit Pill.' 

In the past, he refined 'Beast Strenght Pill,' which was barely considered as a fourth-tier pill. 

Moreover, Xiao Ning wanted to refine the 'Three Lines Green Spirit Pill' of the highest grade. To succeed, he needed three flames. Yet, Xiao Ning only possessed a 'Golden Budha Flame,' 

In such a case, there was no way Xiao Ning would be successful in refining the pill. 

Still, he looked confident, and his eyes flickered with a strange light. A crazy plan brewed in his mind. 

Instead of collecting two more flames, Xiao Ning intended to change the medical formula itself and make it suitable for himself. 

How overbearing and confident! 

If any other alchemist knew his thoughts, they would laugh at his ignorance. How could it be so easy to change a medicinal formula? 

It is a concept that alchemists above the sixth-tier come in contact with, and at present, Xiao Ning is only a third-tier alchemist. 

No one knew and will never know the root of Xiao Ning's confidence. This fourth-tier test is destined to be recorded in history. 

 

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Thank you for your support.

14