Chapter 92
829 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ning asked them to enter the room and went back. He softly tapped on Xi Yian's head and said, "Xi Yian, wake up." 

"Um!" Xi Yian let out a soft voice; she blinked her eyes open and glared at Xiao Ning. Her lovely face was full of resentment. 

Xiao Ning couldn't help himself; he raised his hand and pinched Xi Yian's lovely face. 

Xue Mei and Lin Fei happened to enter at this moment and saw the duo's intimate interaction. The two girls felt embarrassed, and a red glow appeared on their cheeks. 

Xiao Ning sensed their movement behind his back and returned to his senses. He coughed lightly and said, "Uh! Yian'er, the two of them have arrived." 

Xi Yian knew who Xiao Ning was talking about; the next second, she thought of something and jumped off the bed. Xi Yian saw two figures standing behind Xiao Ning, and her face changed.

Xiao Ning's face showed a rare trace of embarrassment, and he was at a loss for words. He could only accept Xi Yian's glare. 

Xi Yian's gaze skipped Xiao Ning; it stopped on Xue Mei and Lin Fei's figures. A hint of coldness appeared in her pupils, and her face became frosty. Yet, the next moment, Xi Yian returned to her previous self. 

Naturally, Xiao Ning was not unaware of her sudden change. His eyes showed complex emotions in them. 'The time interval is getting shorter,' he thought in his mind. 

As Xi Yian consumed more and more poison, the time gap between each outburst of her 'Woeful Poison body' lessened. 

Xiao Ning was worried if her physique flared up in front of Xue Mei and Lin Fei, it would create a problem for him. 

......

Lin Fei and Xue Mei stood behind Xiao Ning. Suddenly, their faces froze, and their bodies felt cold all over. As if a beast stared at them. Yet, the next moment, this feeling disappeared like everything was an illusion. 

Xiao Ning turned around and smiled lightly. He saw the look in their eyes and said, "Why don't both of you sit for a while?" Both Xue Mei and Lin Fei nodded and took a seat. 

It didn't take long for Xi Yian to change into a new set of clothes, and she walked out of the bathroom. After seeing her, others stood up, and everyone left the room. 

......

After a few minutes, Xi Yian mixed up with Xue Mei and Lin Fei. The shopping spree brought them closer. Only one person felt unloved. 

Xiao Ning as the only male in the group felt the malice of the world descending on him. All three of them treated him as a tool person to carry their stuff. 

The time flowed like water, and in a blink of an eye, it was already evening. They spent the entire day buying clothes and pieces of jewelry. From time to time, Xiao Ning would buy some antiques.

Finally, after spending an entire day full of fun, Xiao Ning, Xi Yian parted ways with Xue Mei and Lin Fei. 

After separating, Xiao Ning and Xi Yian returned to their room. Both sat together with Xiao Ning's arm over Xi Yian's shoulder and looked at the sky through the window. 

Suddenly, Xi Yian leaned closer, lowered her head, and kissed him. Xiao Ning looked surprised after seeing her taking the initiative to kiss him. He could see the blush on her cheeks. 

Xiao Ning lowered his arm from Xi Yian's shoulder to her waist and brought her closer to himself. Xi Yian blushed after feeling his masculine aura. She looked at him with her watery eyes full of desire.  

Xiao Ning lowered his head and kissed her back. After a while, their bodies stuck together, and their breathing became rapid. 

At this moment, Xi Yian's mind regained its clarity. She looked at Xiao Ning's eyes full of love for her and bit her lower lip. 

'I can't do it; otherwise, he would die,' Xi Yian thought into herself, and at the same time, a trace of blood appeared on her sexy lips. She never hated her 'Woeful Poison Body' more than today.

How sharp were Xiao Ning's senses? He regained his composure as soon as the trace of blood appeared on Xi Yian's lips. 

Xiao Ning took a deep breath and forcibly calmed his inner fire. He gently wiped off the blood from Xi Yian's lips, hugged her, and softly patted her head. 

"Xiao Ning... I am sorry... I am not worthy of you," She started crying, and her body trembled in his arms. Suddenly, Xi Yian realized that she was a disaster for everyone who loved her. 

Xiao Ning didn't say anything, but he held her even tighter. Like he wanted to melt her body into his. 

The two remained seated like this for a long time. After a while, Xiao Ning discovered Xi Yian's breathing became even; she slept. He got up and lightly placed her on the bed, and covered her with a quilt. 

'Sigh!' Xiao Ning took a deep breath and let out a sigh. He sat by the window, under the moonlight. After a few minutes, Xiao Ning regained his calm. 

'I need to recover first,' He thought in his mind and continued to stare at the moon. 

......

In the next two days, Xiao Ning and Xi Yian acted naturally. Like nothing happened on that night. Yet, Xiao Ning felt Xi Yian's behavior changed slightly. She started behaving coldly and spoke less. 

Xiao Ning pretended not to notice her change. He focused on recovering from his mental trauma. Furthermore, he selected the medicinal ingredients he required from the scroll. 

......

On the third day, Xiao Ning and Xi Yian acted as usual. 

Xiao Ning peeked at Xi Yian from the corner of his eyes and sighed. He knew there was nothing he could do at the moment. The only way of unraveling the knot in her heart was by finding the solution for her physique. 

'Knock! Knock!' Suddenly they heard the knocking sound on the door and simultaneously raised their heads. 

8