Chapter 100
652 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xi Yian's loveable body radiated a cruel aura, and she indifferently looked at the people besieging her. She chuckled softly, raised her arms, and poison dou qi gushed out. The dou qi slowly condensed and took the shape of a flower. A beautiful purple flower appeared above her head. 

"Scatter!" Xi Yian said softly, and one after another, the petals fell from the flower, and with the help of wind, it flowed into the distance. It added to her beauty. Most of the people present were charmed and stood frozen.

By the time Yun Leng and other Dou King reacted, the petals released the poison in the crowd. 'Ahhh!' The weak mercenaries unknowingly inhaled the poison and started screaming. Only some strong Dou Grandmasters and Dou Spirits protected themselves in time. 

Their screams resounded in the silent forest. In the next few moments, their screams stopped, and they died. 

Only a handful of people among the fifty mercenaries survived. The remaining mercenaries and Misty Cloud Sect people looked at Xi Yian with fear. For a time, they forgot their hatred and cooperated. 

"Ao Tuo, is your alchemist association going to shelter a poison master?" Yun Leng glanced at Xiao Ning from the corner of his eyes and questioned Ao Tuo. He wanted to pit them against each other. Xi Yian's current state allowed him to kill Xiao Ning without offending the alchemist association. 

Ao Tuo turned silent after hearing Yun Leng's words. Even if he didn't want to admit it, the latter's words made sense. He knew it better than anyone, the alchemist association would never shelter a poison master. He looked at Xiao Ning and thought, 'If he didn't burn his life force, the matter was easy to handle.' 

After thinking for a moment, Ao Tuo looked at Yun Leng and said in a deep voice, "You can cripple her qi pathways; this is my bottom line; otherwise, war!" In the end, Ao Tuo's expression became cruel. 

'Xiao Ning, this is the best I can do,' Ao Tuo sighed in his mind. Personally, he could only negotiate to this extent. Xiao Ning's alchemy scroll paid a crucial role in influencing his decision. 

Xiao Ning paid close attention to Ao Tuo's expressions after hearing Yun Leng's words, and unlike the calmness on his face, Xiao Ning was nervous on the inside. His face became distorted with anger after listening to Ao Tuo's answer. 

"Ao Tuo!" Xiao Ning spoke in a chilly tone. 

Everyone could sense the anger in his voice. He was like a volcano ready to erupt at any second. He stared coldly and waited for the latter to give him an explanation. 

Ao Tuo stared back without flinching and said in a deep voice, "I represent alchemist association." He ignored Xiao Ning after speaking. Ao Tuo raised his head and asked Yun Leng, "What is your decision?" 

The smile on Yun Leng's face lowered, and he stared at Ao Tuo. Yun Leng felt if he continued to push Ao Tuo, the latter might fight him, regardless of the consequences. He did not answer immediately but looked at Xiao Ning. He calculated in his mind, and a plan formed in his mind. 

"I accept your proposal, but I have a condition." Yun Leng looked at Ao Tuo and continued, "Take your people and leave. Alchemist association will no longer intervene." 

Everyone heard the underlying meaning behind his words. Yun Leng forced Ao Tuo to choose between Xiao Ning and his people. Everyone present curiously looked at Ao Tuo to see his choice. 

Ao Tuo took a deep breath and sighed. He looked at Xiao Ning with pity and said, "Everyone, return to the city." The mercenaries stood still, their eyes flickered, and they stared at Xiao Ning.

Xiao Ning's face became solemn; he dashed from his spot and stood in front of Xi Yian. A golden dou qi spread out from him and enveloped Xi Yian. Xi Yian's red pupil glowed as she stared at Xiao Ning's back. Even after losing her reasoning, she didn't attack him. 'One more minute!' Xiao Ning calculated the time he had left in his mind. 

Yun Leng smiled; Xiao Ning's actions were within his expectations. He waved his hand, "Cripple her!" As he spoke, both the members of the Misty Cloud Sect and the remaining mercenaries surrounded them. 

Ao Tuo sighed, 'as expected,' he thought in his mind. He gathered the remaining people from the alchemist association, turned around, and walked away. He still felt Xiao Ning was naïve. 

......

Xiao Yan did not return with Ao Tuo's group, nor did he stay together with others to attack Xiao Ning. The moment Xi Yian lost her mind and started slaughtering mercenaries, he took advantage of the chaos and slipped away. No one would notice a missing Dou Master. 

He hid nearby and continued to watch everything. A spiritual spherical barrier shielded his presence. Yao Lao's spiritual body stood beside Xiao Yan. Even in his current condition, creating a spiritual barrier was a piece of cake for him. 

Unlike complex emotions on Xiao Yan's face, Yao Lao's face had a solemn expression with a trace of fear in it. He stared at Xiao Xi Yian for a moment and said, "Xiao Yan, you must eliminate that girl; otherwise, the entire Jia Ma Empire would face a terrible disaster." 

"Teacher..." Xiao Yan hesitated for a moment before he opened his mouth to speak, but Yao Lao interrupted him and said, "I know what you are worried about!" 

"She has a special physique called 'Woeful Poison Body.' All that girl needs to do is consume poison, and her strength would soar. It is only a matter of time before she becomes a Dou Emperor." 

Yao Lao sighed and added, "If her physique was perfect, I would have accepted her as my disciple, but as the 'Woeful Poison Body' grows, she would frequently lose her mind and poison everyone around her to death." 

Xiao Yan was no longer an ignorant brat. His gaze shifted between Xiao Ning and Xiao Xi Yian. A decisive light flashed in his eyes, "Teacher, let's do it." 

Yao Lao nodded and his spiritual body blended into Xiao Yan's body. Xiao Yan's pupils glowed with white light, and his strength soared. 

The next moment, Xiao Yan's cultivation base changed from a Dou Master to Dou Emperor. He covered himself with a black cloak and soared into the sky. 

......

Xiao Ning monitored the surroundings with his spiritual strength. Suddenly, a solemn look appeared on his wrinkled face. Not only him, Yun Leng and others also showed a similar look. 

A black-robed man appeared in the sky. His momentum alone suppressed everyone. Fear sprouted in their minds, and no one dared to raise his head. 

"Brat, step away," the black-robed man spoke in a deep voice. He took a step forward and appeared in front of Xiao Ning. 

Xiao Ning's skeleton trembled as he tried to stand. 

But, the next moment, the black-robed man, raised his hand and slapped Xiao Ning away.

'Puff!' Xiao Ning coughed out blood. A single slap broke multiple bones in his body. 

The black-robed man ignored Xiao Ning, raised his arm, and extended his index finger. A white flame condensed on the tip of his finger. 

Xiao Ning's eyes widened as he saw the flame. It revealed the identity of the black-robed man. 'Bone Chilling Flame,' A name popped in his mind. His eyes turned red with hatred. He never hated someone so much. 

"It's over!" The black-robed man aimed at Xiao Xi Yian's heart and released his attack. 

"Nooo!" Xiao Ning screamed and jumped forward. 

"Puff" The white flame tore through Xiao Ning's chest and pierced Xiao Xi Yian's heart. Xi Yian coughed out blood and sprayed it on Xiao Ning's face. 

9