Chapter 107
617 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like a sovereign, the eight-petaled lotus stood in the middle of the green-colored region. Its eight petals swayed gently in the magma. There was a two to three feet small lotus platform within the lotus. 

A small fluorescent light was emitted from some small holes on the lotus platform. This light appeared to be coming from lotus seeds formed from the purest fire type energy agglomerating together.

As the egg rushed forward, the greenish flame flickering on top of the lotus platform felt a sense of threat. Although it did not gain intelligence, still it wasn't far from it. 

Suddenly the tiny green flame increased in size, and the surrounding temperature rose. Even the pool of magma surrounding the green region burned. 

A look of fear appeared in the radiant eyes of the python, and it hurriedly retreated. Then, after escaping from the green region, it nervously looked back.

The heavenly flame was in front of her eyes, and Queen Medusa did not want to give up now. 

......

The egg felt the Green Lotus's provocation, and the golden pattern on its shell started glowing. Then, the green-golden flame on its surface flared and took the shape of a dragon with phoenix wings. 

'Roar!' The dragon's eyes glowed with a golden brilliance as it roared to show its dominance. 

At the same time, the green Lotus core flame emerged out from the lotus and moved forward. 

Medusa's eyes flickered, and her body stiffened as she watched the scene in front of her. She could only hope that the egg emerged victoriously. 

As her thoughts surged, the two different flames clashed more than a dozen times. Unlike the physical damage, they tried to devour each other. But, surprisingly, the golden-green flame that emerged from the egg did not lose to the heavenly flame. 

The surrounding temperature rose sharply, and the green lotus's region was divided into two parts. In one of the two areas, one could hear dragon roars and Budha chants. While in the other, several lotuses made from magma appeared. 

It looked like two different domains to maximize their characteristics from a distance. 

......

Soon, Medusa emptied her mind and closely focused on the battle between two flames. But, unfortunately, although the fight was one of its kind, few people could watch it even if they wanted to. 

Even if she couldn't use flame dou qi, the battle brought many unique insights. After digesting her gains from this battle, she would become more confident in dealing with the heavenly flame during her evolution. 

......

The Green Core Lotus Flame had the advantage of the site, and soon, it started overpowering the green-golden egg. 

Xiao Ning's figure within the egg trembled as icy energy gushed out of his body. It was his body's instinctive reaction honed during numerous battles. 

The icy energy belonged to his newly acquired physique, 'Jade Bones & Ice Muscles.' 

Xiao Ning tried several times to stimulate his physique after acquiring it. But he failed to do so. After sensing a threat, who knew his body would instinctively utilize it. 

......

White, chilly energy rushed out Xiao Ning's figure and drilled out of the egg's shell. 

The white ball of energy floated above the egg, and the surrounding temperature dropped. 

This sudden change caught Medusa by surprise. Her big eyes locked on the icy cold energy floating above the egg. 

The desire of swallowing the white ball of energy floating above the egg arose in Medusa's heart, and a greedy light flashed in her eyes. 

The icy energy generated from Xiao Ning's physique's completely matched the cold dou qi condensed within Medusa. Furthermore, it might also raise the quality of her dou qi. So Medusa's performance was only natural. 

If the circumstances were different, she would have already rushed forward to swallow and refine it. But at present, Medusa hesitated. She could see that the egg was trying to subdue the heavenly flame. For her, the allure of the heavenly flame was far greater than the icy white ball of energy. 

Before she could decide, an anomaly occurred. The dragon tattoo on her abdomen began to glow and started drawing in Medusa's dou qi. 

This sudden change baffled her. Medusa's mind went blank. Now it was not her turn to choose whether to swallow the icy energy instead, whether she could prevent the tattoo from devouring her dou qi or not. 

Fear and anger appeared in the python's eyes. When did she face such humiliation? A peak Dou Emperor lost control over her dou qi. Medusa, the Queen of Snake-People would become a laughingstock if this news got leaked. 

Still, her movements were not slow. Instead, Medusa immediately mobilized her spiritual strength to re-take control of her dou qi and prevent it from flowing towards the golden tattoo. 

It seems as if it was karmic retribution for her ill thoughts towards the energy possessed by the egg. But unfortunately, Medusa couldn't prevent it, and the golden tattoo swallowed half of her dou qi. 

 She could only helplessly watch the dragon tattoo bathing in golden light detach itself from the python's body and rush towards the white ball of energy. 

'Roar!' As the dragon tattoo engulfed the white ball of energy, its physique increased. Soon, another dragon with phoenix wings appeared. There were white markings on its golden body. Furthermore, its body emitted an icy-cold qi, decreasing the surrounding temperature further. 

......

'Roar!' The two dragons of opposite attributes roared together and started swimming in a circle. Soon, Medusa witnessed a magical scene. 

The two dragons slowly started to merge and combine into one. Soon a much more giant dragon appeared with phoenix wings. The only difference was that one of its wings was reddish-gold, and the other was whitish-gold. It showed a complete fusion of two opposite attributes. 

There was a slight shock in Medusa's eyes after she witnessed it. But, maybe because the source of both the attributes was one that it became possible, this was the only possible explanation she could think of. 

'Roar!' The dragon's roar startled her, and Medusa stopped thinking about other things and looked forward. The slightly stiff body of the python clearly showed how nervous she was at the moment. 

......

The dragon's body burst out with two different colors, and its momentum continued to grow. At the same time, the Green Core Flame Lotus also became more condensed. 

The dragon swam forward in the blink of an eye; it arrived in front of the heavenly flame and swallowed it. 

'Boom!' As the dragon engulfed it, the Green Core Lotus Flame exploded the energy stored within it. Then, with a loud explosion, the surrounding magma disappeared, and a frightening three-colored flame expanded from the area and started to burn everything. 

 

For early access to the following chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

I appreciate your support.

7