Chapter Two
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Eli slowly opened his eyes to see Vincent standing in front of him. Eli got up feeling as if his soul had jumped out of his body.

“What the hell?” Eli asked while throwing a pillow into Vincent's scowling face.

“It’s nearly six in the evening and you're on your second day here. I had to get a spare room key to wake you up after getting some complaints,” Vincent said before dropping a bag on the floor.

“What’s the bag for?” Eli asked.

“Seeing as you don’t want to make any friends here I’m going to teach you personally from here on until you can prove to me you can change,” Vincent explained.

“Trust me I’m not kicking you out of this school and seeing that I will keep a close eye on you I will put a stop to any mischief you pull right from the beginning,” Vincent explained.

Eli decided to ignore Vincent's statement and fall back to sleep only for Vincent to drag Eli off the bed and throw the bag at him.

“We're gonna be doing a lot of field work Eli a lot of harsh combat I’m going to work you into shape no matter how long it takes boy,” Vincent snapped before dragging Eli out of his bedroom.

Vincent continued to drag Eli out into the hallway and downstairs where the other students stared at him and that girl the one he kept thinking was the rebel girl. Eli looked away not wanting anything to do with her.

“Would you stop dragging me? I can walk, you know?!” Eli yelled, fighting Vincent off.

Vincent finally let go of Eli and turned to look at him and crossed his arms.

“I’m not letting you out of my sight now follow me,” Vincent said.

Eli shrugged his shoulders and followed him. Holding to the bag straps Eli followed Vincent out to the graveyard while staring at the other students who were taking photos of him.

Eli knew he was making a fool of himself but what better of making Vincent's life hell he thought.

“Screw this school!” Eli yelled before Vincent dragged Eli by the collar yet again.

“Shut your mouth,” Vincent scowled at him.

Once Eli calmed down Vincent let go of him, Eli followed him through the graveyard of all the broken vehicles of war and he could see far in the distance was a small cabin at the edge of the campus.

“So what stuff are we going to be doing?” Eli asked.

“Tonight I’m going to have you camp outside, gather food and work out your own fire. I will cook for the first night but the rest of your time here you're going to be learning how to cook the hard way,” Vincent explained.

Eli sighed.

“Also if you think about heading to the school cafetiere to cheat at all I will have a group of students around the clock shoot you with pellets trust me it’ll hurt like hell,” Vincent explained, Eli watched as he turned his head in his direction his eyes scowling gave him the shivers.

 

  • chapter to be continued
0