Incubism 淫魔 – Bondage tease to teacher.
426 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I started walking along the crowd of people to exists of subway while licking my finger slowly. This meal was pretty lewd and tasty. She was also rare type~ I smirked. The facts about an Incubus says that we can't hear the thoughts of humans without touching them directly, which means I can just stimulate the mind. To short it out more, me touching a person physically means me seeing the persons desires to the deepest of their mind. But I can't reach out their mind or hear their thoughts without thouching directly, that's why she is rare. A deep affection over a person; I think this is what called as love at first sightI don't know anymore honestly.
  I started climbing stairs. Sun was half set on the sky already when I looked up. Air was loosing its morning chillines. Today is going to be sunny huh? I went out of subway and took a deep breath. My university was in front of subway. I just needed to walk to my section a bit. So without losing time I crossed road to my university and started walking on my section. I could see people I know sitting, smoking, chatting before class or walking to medicine building like I am. I was careful on keeping my distance with people so I have friends but I am not really so close to them. It is not nice to see your friend getting seduced and drooling over you honestly. Controlling my own is so hard; my body is build in a way for me to easily feed on human fantasies. So with wanting or without wanting I surely get them pulled my near affectionately. How can I have a honest friend in this case?
  I kept thinking until I heard the dound of dried leaves as I stepped on. It was September so, leaves were slowly falling towards floor with the beginning of fall. My phone suddenly vibrated. I took it from my pocket and checked the notification. "We are behind you." I turned my back and found my friends behind me. They like to creep out me this way. I smiled over them and waited them to catch me up. One of my girl besties came near me and clinged on me closely; "Each time you walk all people are staring you hungrily!" I looked her green eyes and cute shaped face with her short, brown haired bow and smiled fakely; "That's your imagination~" Actually not tho. She contiuned with ignoring my reply "Don't you think it is too weird?" she asked my other friends near her like she wanted someone to confirm. I also think it is weird but I am not human so... This small chitchat contiuned until we get in building and departed to our lessons. I went in my classroom and sat down on seats on the middle of class. When I looked around, it was easy to see how people stared at me like they smelled something delicious just now. I smiled gently who ever looked me, so they could turn their front embarrassed. Pheromones are surely dangerous. Honestly me being an incubus doesn't mean that I'll have sex with everyone. I am pretty picky. I touch them to see their deepest fantasies first and so if I take an interest on them, I go ahead and eat their fantasy. It is not like it always happens too. There are times like I get starved. An incubus is one of the most dangerous creaturs when they are starved. So I eat fantasies of people I am not interested in that case. This is how I survive. I smiled over the foolish situation I am in and took off my notebook and pencils. So the new teacher arrived inside, started talking. She had a red pencil skirt to her knees with small slit on its back, a white shirt inside and white coat with red half-high heels to show the fact she is a teacher. While I stare her, she kept on talking about herself and lesson little by little. She had a dirty blonde hair color, straight and tied up as ponytail. Red lipstick on her big-shaped lips and mascara on her eyelashes. Maybe a bit blush too? She had a small beauty mark on right side of her lip and under her left eye. I smirked. Devourable. When I looked back at her, she and I had a sudden eye contact. It was like I caught her while she is secretly staring me so she gave out a surprised expression. Did she notice my pheromone just now? I smiled her and she suddenly turned in front of her book on table and started blushing real deep. I got shocked over her innocent reaction. Then smiled. She will be my next target.
  The lesson contiuned with her ignoring me very clearly while her face keeps blushing still. I've never thought that I would like getting ignored this way. I chuckled slightly. Should find an opportunity to touch her. I kept taking notes while enjoying watching her non-stop expressions. So while that time, I felt a sudden chill of being watched, turned my back suddenly and checked classroom. What was that just now? I turned to my front because I couldn't see anyone weird. Was my imagination? I stood on guard for a while but then forgot the chill I felt and back to lesson like nothing happened. My imagination...
  My luck suddenly worked out with teacher to ask for a person to come over board. I chuckled at once. How lucky can I get more? Raised my hand to volunteer. It seemed like no one really wanted to volunteer for it since it looked like it is going to be bothersome. So I was the only one. She had an eye contact with me with surprised expression. So you finally look at me after you ignored me all those minutes. She hesitantly called me over without knowing my name. I got up and walked over her and stood near her. She was surely small beside me. I had a slim body compared to other males but her body was that type looked pretty fragile aganist mine. I calmly leaned on her and asked; " What will I do now, Sensei?" (P.S: Sensei means teacher in Japanese. We are not in Japan. But even so I will write sensei. It is sexy so!) She averted her eyes suddenly, blushing beet red and handed me the book; "You will write this part on board." She pointed clearly while standing close to me hesitantly. I checked the part and got the board pencil on table and turned to the board to write it. I chuckled slightly. She is cute. While writing she pat on my shoulder suddenly and closely; " Sorry I forgot to ask your name." She looked serious on her question and didn't blush like a few seconds ago. So I replied; "It is Utku. Utku Aras Jaden." She turned back with my reply to lesson. So she can make serious face. Now I am more interested on seeing her deepest fantasies. I stopped at once writing suddenly and turned to her; " I think the board pencil is over." She looked surprised and started checking on her bag while saying "It is strange it to be over this quick." I am obviously lying but her innocence doesn't get it huh~? She found another board pencil and handed me. Gotcha! While handing the board pencil I touched her hand slightly as I can and made a shocked face. So this is what you desire deeply? Surely interesting!
I turned my back to write on board again. The first lesson of her was over with it. Got the second lesson. With class to over, I went out of class with every other one. She stayed in class since teachers' room is far away to walk from class to there. Probably the ten minutes break would be over with the time she get in teachers' room. So she just stayed and started organizing her documents. So I left the board pencil on her desk and stepped out of classroom. So my friends came near me and started chitchatting over lessons of this year. While talking with them over the door I noticed a blonde guy staring me silently. He had bangs covering his eyes slightly and his blue eyes peeking through me without wavering a second. His eyes don't even flinch a second. He had a slim body with short height. Probably most people would mistake him with the tenderness of his body to girls but if I comment, I could clearly see that he is male to roots. 'Cuz he had that manly aura around him. It is actually stupid of people to can't see something so clear. I smiled towards him and waved my hand in a friendly way. His orangish shaped lips flinched for a second like he was going to smile back at me but he turned his face and walked further without any sight of emotion. Hmm...
  I turned my face to friends after few seconds later, it was already time of the second lesson. It over quick. I walked inside and sat on my seat after seconds later others started to get inside and surprisingly the blonde haired boy also came inside. So he was in my class huh? After thinking a bit I focused on lesson and my new teacher started to teaching her lesson and our schedule of year. While she is talking I suddenly started to get notification on my phone with loud vibrating sound. Shit. While taking my phone on my pocket to turn it off, I already took everyone in class' attention. Seriously why vibrating suddenly like this... "Seems like some of you guys don't take me serious since I am new teacher huh?" a sudden voice appeared while I am turning off my phone. While my phone is closing I looked up to voice I heard. My new teacher was already standing front of seat. "You seem so full of yourself to text others on my lesson. At least try not to get caught! Give me the phone." Her attitude was so different from her first lesson. Hey hey! You were blushing just a second ago, weren't you?! I gritted my teeth for a second 'cuz the voice tone she speaks to me. Fine. You started it. I handed her the phone while touching her finger slightly. She took it and smirked in her victorious, bossy attitude; "You guys should grow up more to trick me off since I've been y'all's seat once." She walked towards back to board. You know, I don't really mind anything is said or done if she didn't talk to me like this and looked down on me. I don't care the fact she got my phone or not but that attitude of her... I leaned my back with a cocky attitude. Pisses me off.
  Let's see what can I do~ I moved my finger slightly. "Huh? What? Did something touch me just now?" Ohh she seem confused. I guess it is normal her too. I moved my hands in a squeezing way under seat and squeezed air suddenly. "Ahh!" A sudden moan came on her mouth middle of class. And she started blushing beet red of embarrassment. She started coughing to clear out misunderstanding front of class, making everyone think she actually coughed. "Guys, I think I am getting sick by change of seasons. Don't mind it. Keep listening the leason." She turned her back to board to hide her beet red face. I chuckled. She can be cute when she wants to, doesn't she? "Something... Something squeezed my boobs... What's happening? Did I hallucinate or something?" She still looks very confused. Pretty normal in her case~ To explain the thing I am doing; I am virtually touching her, without anyone seeing or hearing it. "Did it stop..?" I smirked and moved my hands once more. Let's put my hands under her shirt. "Wait! What!!? Something... Hands.. They are inside my shirt!! Moving towards from my tummy to up... What is this?!" I laughed over the thoughts of her I hear. Yes yes. You are right, Sensei. I am touching this bare skin of yours right now while no one can see it. I moved my hands slightly up under seat I am sitting and squeezed my fits once. She suddenly bit her lip to not moan "Ahhh! Hands are... Squeezing my boobs!" She looked down to her shirt but she could see nothing not even her clothes moving or something really inside her shirt. Only the feeling. She sat down to her table and with a put-up face; "I want you guys to continue with self study after you done writing this. " Everyone in classroom got surprised and girls asked her if she had a fever or not since she looked beet red and when she was about to answer "No need to worry. I am f----" I moved my hand to pinch her nipples virtually. She swallowed her words at once and bit her lip as hard as she can to not moan. "---ine." Seeing how hard she acts to put on a straight face is pretty arousing.
  I moved my fingers to my lips and licked it slowly. "W-What..?! Something slippery is brushing on my nipple..." Sucked my finger and bite it after rubbing my teeth on while moving my other hand. *It... Started sucking my nipple also a hand squeezing my other boob... Ahh... Oh my... What is happening... Wait wait... Is it... Teeth??? I feel something slippery and sharp rubbing on me..." And then she suddenly moaned "Ahnn.." No one luckily heard her moan because of everyone in classroom were talking. "It bit me..." I couldn't help to laugh. Let's take it to different level~
  I suddenly changed everything with blink of eye. "What... WHAT DID JUST HAPPENED!!" she screamed. She was tied naked on chair she sits with ropes all over her body and in a way I could see every part of her body crystal clear. The more she tried to move, the more rope clinched over her boobs and pussy. I walked towards the table front of her and sat on it laughing. "I've never knew my sensei was actually this perverted person honestly. I am surprised" I moved my eyes towards her pussy. Her legs were wide open and I could see the pinkish and red color she got between her legs with her juices leaking. "How vulgar~" She looked at me with her beet red embarassed face and cocky attitude; "Was it you!!! What did you do to me! I will report you. This is rape!" I started laughing out loud; "Hahahahah!! Oh my... How can you say that while deep down you want to double penetrated!! You also have rape fantasy too!!" She looked all surprised "...I-I don't... Untie me now if you don't want me to report you!" I leaned towards her squeezed her boobs real hard and... "I kinda started to like this cocky side of you, my slutty sensei~" ...slapped her boobs. She moaned suddenly; "AHh! ....You are hurting me..!" I looked at her and slapped her boobs again while pinching and scratching her nipples. "Why you look less and less hurt while I hit you harder then? Damn look at that!" I fixed my eyes over pussy which gets wet and more wet. I slapped her pussy and flicked her clit at once. She moaned and her pussy quivering suddenly; "Ahn... Ahhh! I will... Report you... Bastard..." I slapped her face at once. "Who the fuck you think you think you swear at right now, Sensei??" I slapped again and again with it. After I am done slapping her, my eyes slided down to her pussy. She was already came all over and orgasming. "Wow..." I moved to her ear; "Told you that you like it." And the bell rang. Everyone in classroom started going out. I organized my books and while walking out of class I put a note and box on her desk. She had her face bowed over table she sits on but I could see how she panted slightly with that lewd expression on her face. I smirked and walked away to exit. She quietly reached out note and start reading the time I exit classroom. "If you come to me with using the present I gave her and her pussy dripping all wet; I may think of double penetrating Sensei~ -Utku." While walking on coridor I heard her inner thoughts once more; "So it wasn't an illusion..." I licked my lip. It is all real~
  It was lunch time so I met with my friends and went to cafeteria. It was same looking cafeteria as each university has, nothing special. So I had my lunch and sat with my friends, eating and chatting. "Hey, Utku why don't you have a girlfriend?" I looked up to my girl friend who asked the question; "I just don't know a girl I would date." I replied. How can an incubus date?? I have to have sex to stay alive. Does she think one single person can handle all this sex drive of an incubus? Sex is as necessary as breakfast, lunch and dinner for an incubus. People who have sex with an incubus one time go all crazy, can one person handle all this? Seriously impossible. Not just this, there is also a fact as people wanna kiss each damn second and an incubus' salvia is like aphrodisiac. Impossible! "Utku... Utku. Utkuu~!" I looked my front at once; "...Yea?" She looked at me and pouting; "You go all thoughtful each time someone asks you question incluedes your love life." I looked at her and smiled; "Do I? Haha~" You just don't know the fact I'm an incubus. I smiled and with subject to change we started talking like each time we do. The fact about how she wasn't affected over me was because of she liked girls. She had no attachment over any kind of male so she wasn't attached over me either. Same as boys. Everyone would surely be kind to me but sexuality was a whole different subject and me being an incubus wouldn't change this fact. Also males wouldn't get attached to me unless if they are bisexual, gay or pansexual. So I could be friends with her. My friends were all made of heterosexual males or lesbians because of this. "Damn. I shouldn't stare him but I can't help to... He looked at me today too..." Huh? What is this voice I hear? I could hear a thin calm voice inside my head. I started looking around me. "Ohh did he lose something? Why is he looking around?" I could hear the voice being a bit more rougher as a male voice. Wait? Is it male?? I turned my back and looked on my right. Then suddenly I had an eye contract with the blonde guy I saw today. Is he? "Oh he is looking at me!? Why is he looking at me? Did he notice that I am watching him and took his photos..?" I moved my eyes to somewhere else with slight surprise for him to not notice that I hear him. "Damn... He saw me just now, didn't he..? He didn't smile to me again like today... Shit. Why do I feel disappointed!?" Haha what's this way of thinking? I chuckled slightly. "Wait? He smiled just now? He has habit of covering his mouth with his hand when he smiles..." Yes yes. You are right. Damn. It is amazing him to notice that. I looked at my hand I hold closer to my face. Even I didn't notice that. "Damn me! Get back to yourself! Be ashamed a bit. But... Ahh... Since the last year on dressing room... If he didn't have changed his clothes when the girl tripped over him and poured her coke on him... I wouldn't have... Been like this now..." Ohh so he is in love with me huh? I turned my front back to eat. I know about gay sex but I am not gay or bisexual. I don't swing that way. Even though it is such a pity over a cutie so. I guess I will ignore him for time being. I started eating and joining the chat of my friends who are talking already.
  After the time for lunch break is over we all seperated to our class. Luckily this time also one of my friend was also going to have same lesson with me. Our building was located middle of hospital. You could see inside since front of the building was made off glass. We went inside to class. I guess teacher won't come huh? To be honest I thought she was going to... Did my food run away from me? We sat back of the class and lesson started with teacher to come. After 15mins passed lesson to start someone suddenly entered inside of class; "Sorry professor, I came to take Utku with me. It seems as principal called him." There she is~ She had a straight face on her but I bet she is all flushed over inside. Professor looked at me and nodded to her; "Yes yes. He can go." I tried to look shocked and unaware as much as I can. It is obvious why she came to pick me up though~ I smiled under my hands and went out of class with her. She started walking front of me with guick steps so I tried to pace myself to her. She looked pretty frustrated. Is she angry? She started walking towards up to stairs and so I did with her then suddenly she pushed me towards an empty classroom and closed the door after her. She grabbed over my shirt tightly looked at me all trembling and blushed; "Your present..." Her sudden actions shocked me in a few minutes but even so I leaned towards her ear, with a sweet voice; "Show me, Sensei." She looked at me with a drunken expression after my words and moved her hands to her skirt with her hands hesitating, pulled her skirt up. "Wow~" I bit my lip with the view I am seeing. Her hands and legs were slightly trembling over the skirt she grips. She was wearing a black laced panties and also a dildo which is the present I gave her. She had the dildo inside her all over and her panties giving the dildo push up to not fall off. I licked my lip and took of a switch on my pocket and suddenly turned it to make it vibrate. "AHH!!" A loud vibrating sound started from her pussy with her moan and her legs started to quiver so she fall on her knees. "Sensei was it inside you for all that time now?" I looked down to her. She was still trembling all over and panting with excitement; "...Y-Yes..." I smirked, moved closer to her and unzipped my pants, taking my dick out. "Suck it." She looked at me hesitantly and offended way. I moved my body towards and grapped her hair, so her face with it and pushed my dick all the way over her throat. Her mouth were all over slippery and hot. More and more her throat pulsed over my dick, she started to hold over my hand desperately to let go, I took my dick out of her mouth. She started coughing real hard. "You almost killed me..!" I looked at her then grapped her hair and pushed my dick more deeper on her mouth at once. "You should be happy to get choked by my dick, Sensei." I started moving my hips and fucking her mouth. She held on my hand and scratched it out of the pain and breathlessness that she felt. "W-What is this..? What is he doing with the teacher..?" A sudden voice appeared while I was fucking her mouth hard, I looked to door front of me. The door was open for peek through. I could clearly see blue eyed, blonde boy staring me over the door. Oh he saw it. I looked over him and pushed Sensei's mouth over my dick to deepest and moved my point finger to my lip. "Shh." His confused face suddenly flushed all over. I looked over him, took off my dick inside her mouth and slapped it over her tongue. "Hnng..." I panted slightly, biting my lip and started cumming on her mouth and face all over. I smirked while panting out heavily. And without letting out my voice I moved my mouth as "If you stay silent without her notice I will let you watch." I licked my lip. He slowly placed his hands over his pants and slowly fell over his knees with a hard dick. I laughed silently. Today seem to be so much more amusing than I thought.
  I looked down to Sensei's messed up face with my cum leaking over her mouth. She seemed so drunk in fact she didn't realize me looking away and almost speaking with him. Her mind must be all messed up in a way she didn't even get bothered any a bit of my cum or looked like she was gonna wipe it off. She just kept panting on her knees with that lewd expression of her like a dog waiting for its meal and that is what I like. I couldn't help to smirk while looking at her. "Look what are you doing with your student, Sensei. Aren't you ashamed?" She got embarrassed after my words and slightly came to her senses so she wiped my cum out her face sloppily. Then she turned her back and moved on the teacher's table on the classroom we are in. She put her hands on table turning her back towards me and slowly slided her panties down making me watch all the show she puts through then spread her legs with bending her slim waist lower to table and making her hips out more clear. I licked my lips with the sight of her pussy because she had the dildo clearly vibrating inside her without stop and her juices leaking over her legs. How delicious.
  She spread her pussy with her hands then mumbled by herself for a while then said it out loud; "Please... F-Fuck me already... Will you..?" She looked towards me with her last sentence. Her well done hair messed up and the clothes she picked covered by my cum and all ruined. Her flushed, shy face didn't flinch until I walked towards her. She suddenly got all blushed and turned on by me moving my hand towards her. I grabbed the dildo on her pussy and moved it back and forth slowly. She started moaning and panting at once by dildo to start moving her insides. I kept moving it back and forth more and her pussy started giving out some sticky squelching sound each time I pull dildo out. I leaned towards her back and whispered on her ear with a husky voice; "Sensei, why are you lying to me?" I started moving dildo inside her back and forth fastly at once and she suddenly gave out a scream. "ANNH... W-What lie..?" I pulled her hair hard with my other hand and kept going; "Your pussy is not where you wanna get fucked, isn't it Sensei?" She suddenly blushed and her expression looked fully drunk and blank with it. I kept moving dildo inside her hard and fast at once and after a while I stopped moving my hand and stood straight again. "You won't say the truth? I am disappointed." While I was about to move away, she tightly grabbed my hand and burried her face towards table but talked with her trembling voice; "I... I... Want... You to... F-Fuck me... On my ass." I smiled at once. "As you wish." Moved closer towards and put my dick at once inside her ass leaving the dildo on her pussy vibrating still. "AHHH!" She gave out a clear scream and moan at once and started panting as I started to move. I started fucking her hard at once with powerfully forcing my dick deeper inside her. "I knew it. It is fully prepared. The dildo was before inside your ass but you moved it to your pussy, didn't you Sensei?" I held on her waist to pull her towards my dick each time I pushed my dick inside her. She tried to answer my question desperately out of her heavy breath; "Ahh... Nngh... Y-You are... Ahhhh! ...right!" I gave out a small chuckle. "What a good girl you are Sensei. I must reward you!" I reached out the dildo vibrating inside her and took its volume one to last volume four while fucking her harder. She started moaning loudly out pleasure and her juices started to leak out of to her knees almost. I gave out a small groan because her inside got real thight at once. "Fuck." I gave out a sudden a half-grimaced face out of her tightness and raised my hand slapped her ass hardly at once. "You are way too tight!" She didn't reply any a bit nor looked much like she didn't like the fact I slapped her ass real hard a second ago. She was all panting and lost. Damn. You wished for it! I started fucking her real ass more harder than before at once even though her tightness made me groan. I panted heavily and started fucking her ass fast. Her moanings and screams suddenly decreased with my fast movement and she went on begging for more; "Fuck. Fuck! More... More harder! Please fuck me more harder!" I bit my lip so hard in content of making it almost bleed. Her insides got even tighter suddenly and her insides started squelching over my dick. Fuck! I panted. I suddenly held her leg up and started fucking her with my all strength without stop with going even more faster. Her screams got more louder, making classroom getting all echoed towards her lewd moans. Then her leg started quiver so she started cumming all over shamelessly. I looked my back and saw the blondie all blushed and masturbating. What a voyeur he is. I smirked and made her sit on table. I held her leg and started licking and biting slowly. Then I looked at him directly at once so he flinched by sudden eye contact and blushed suddenly. I smirked towards him then turned towards her and started licking her pussy so eroticly. She shivered by my sudden touch then started moaning with grabbing my hair. I pushed my tongue towards her clit and moved my tongue on circles then licked her pussy all over and suddenly start on sucking her hard. She pressed my tongue even more with pushing me towards her and moaning in pleasure; "Ahhh... Ahng..." I glanced towards him. His hand was moving so fast and looked ready to explode. Cute. I smirked again then started moving the dildo inside her back and forth with fingering her ass with my other hand. While sucking and licking her deeply without stop after not so long she grabbed my hair pressed my face and started cumming on my face. I turned my face towards him and licked her cum on my lips, he suddenly blushed so deep. This is pretty amusing.
I turned my face and smiled with seeing the mirrored bookself placed near class' exit. Almost near him. "Sensei hold on the bookshelf over there." She left my hair and got up moved obediently towards the bookshelf placed right of gate. He suddenly moved back of door for her to not see him. She is too drunk to notice you though. I smiled. He clearly sees here. She held on bookself her back turned on me as I wanted her to me and spread her legs; "Give me..." I licked my lip and hugged her on back. She left out a small moan with me to squeeze on her breasts hard. She turned her face towards me and placed her hand on my cheek so she started kissing me. I kissed her deeply back still squeezing her breasts so her nipples towards her bra. She moaned. "Ahhh..." I stopped kissing her and raised the leg she had towards door up then thrusted my dick inside her ass and she gave out a different lewd scream so she started cumming. "W-What..." Her cum started leakig to floor. Here it goes. I smirked and started fucking her hard at once. She started quivering and her pussy spasming. "W-What is happening... I'll cum again! I cum just a second ago but I'll cum again!!" You just kissed with an incubus. I chuckled and whispered her ear; "You can cum as much as you want Sensei~" I bit her neck while fucking her still and her legs started leaking with cum. "Ahhh... Ahhhh!!! I can't stop... Fuck me more!" I held on her waist and thrusted my dick real powerful. She started screaming and moaning so her pussy started giving out very lewd sticky sounds. I squeezed her neck and pulled her head back. "Sensei look! I can see us by this mirrored bookself." She looked at herself while moaning without stop. "T-This is not me!! Ahh... Ahhhng... I look so shameful..." I trusted deeper inside her. "Yes Sensei, you look very very naughty right now." I fucked her faster. "Sensei I wonder what would you do if one of your student is watching you right now~?" I sneakily looked at the half opened door near us. He was already beet reed and quivering hard by fear but still can't stop masturbating with the sight of his. I licked my lips. She started moaning loudly suddenly; "No... Ahhh... No... We shouldn't get caught... Ahhh I shouldn't be fucking with you..." I suddenly started fucking her real deep and fast. "What are you saying while you have my dick inside all over you already, Sensei?" Her pussy started making out real loud lewd sounds in a way he could hear very clearly; "Ahhh... I shouldn't... Shouldn't... With student... Ahhng... But I can't... Stop... I am feeling so much by getting fucked by both sides... Ahh... Cumming!" She started quivering and orgasming while squirting all over the floor and I started cumming inside her all over and took off my dick. Panting. She fell on floor on her knees at once with her mind all blank looking at the emptiness; "I had fun. You were a nice meal Sensei~" I zipped my pants and opened the door and stepped on some liquid on floor. He was on floor with his boxer half open and his hands and floor I step on covered with his cum. I smirked saying "Pervert." while I was about to walk away he held on my hand. So I saw it; his biggest fetish. I licked my lip by the vision I had a second ago then looked at his blushed trembling body and got closer to his ear and whispered; "Wait me out of school, will u?"

2