Death
225 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You Died.

"Come on man, not again! I am getting sick and tired of losing to the same boss over and over."

Looking back on it, I probably should have stopped playing after the 15th defeat. Playing while tilted never works out. A noise from my stomach breaks me from my thoughts, causing me to get up from the couch and slightly wince when glancing at the time.

3:25 AM

"Well... A late night snack run never hurt anyone." Moving toward the front door I catch my reflection in the mirror and sigh. I never considered myself handsome, but I definitely was not the bottom of the barrel. My reflection, however, seemed to be taunting me as my black hair was such a mess it looked like someone was dancing on it, my piercing black eyes were surrounded by bags, my beard looked like I haven't shaved in weeks...  sparing myself from anymore self loathing I grab a black hoodie and a pair of black jeans before starting the trek to a convenience store.

The walk isn't too far, it is only 15 minutes so I figured I would be fine. While walking down the road, I realize how silent it is and quicken my pace a little. A weird feeling passes over me as I cross the street, but I dismiss it as the feeling disappears as quickly as it came. A noise in the distance catches my attention causing me to pause in my steps. I hear the noise again, but this time it sounds closer. I strain my ears to try to figure out what the noise is and after 2 more times, I realize what it is, steel. It sounded like someone was hitting 2 pipes together over and over again. I am broken from my thoughts as the noise sounds even closer this time.

Wait... what am I doing? Why am I sitting here trying to play detective at 3 in the morning? Backing up slowly I feel myself brush up against a wall, which is all good except for the fact that there was no wall here earlier. Whipping my head around at first I see nothing in my line of sights, but when I move my hands I feel that there is an invisible wall keeping me from escaping.

Before I can say anything I feel something cold touch my heart. I raise my hand to touch it and I see that I somehow spilled ketchup all over my hands... at least I hope that it's ketchup.

Losing strength in my body I fall on the ground as darkness takes over my vision. As the life leaves my eyes I hear a voice speaking about something in disgust.

"Sorry about that, a flea managed to enter the barrier I set up. It has been taken care of."

Then all was silent and dark.

 

 

Alright a new adventure is about to begin, Any recommendations for animes that you would like to see represented?

 

0