Chapter 11 |First Time Cultivating|
139 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as she saw that her friends had left her home, Lien Hua lost no time. She placed herself in the centre of her room, over the cultivation mat, crossed her legs and began to think about what the Sect Elder had told her.

Trying to eliminate all her thoughts as he had instructed her, after a few minutes seeing that nothing was happening yet, not understanding where she was doing it wrong, she came up with something.

Trying again to eliminate all of her thoughts, instead of doing nothing, she tried to think of wanting to see inside her own body, inside the Dantian - the dimension of her martial spirit.

After a few minutes and after a couple of second thoughts, she succeeded and incredibly entered an infinite world of a black colour. Lien Hua tried to move, to understand that she was in an ethereal body. She felt very light and weightless.

Raising her hands to her face, she could see that they were almost transparent with a small blue outline that delineated what she believed to be her limbs.

Looking through these ethereal hands, she could see something in the middle of this dark room. Right in the middle of this room, or where she thought was the centre, Lien Hua saw a black cloud with small gusts of lightning that occasionally ran through the cloud, and sometimes one could even see a flash that illuminated the interior of it.

Lien Hua, trying to get close to it but couldn't move. She understood with difficulty that she had to command her ethereal body with her mind after some failures.

She discovered a floor to be in this world. Landing on it she began to walk towards the cloud and stopped a few meters from it, beginning to observe it better.

Looking at it closely, she could approximate its size; the cloud was about three meters high and just as wide, a sort of giant cube.

However, with difficulty, she could see that this cubic cloud was not uniform, but had parts where the cloud had strange shapes; they were like protuberances of some sort.

Finally understanding what this all was about thanks to the Sect Elder's teachings, Lien Hua knew what she had to do. She sat down before her martial spirit and looked at it, and came up with an idea.

'Since the Sect Elder technically told me that eventually, everything has to enter this world, why don't I cultivate here? Throughout its entirety, this space is all dark, and surely I would enter a trance state very easily without external distractions?'

Meanwhile, Lien Hua's body outside the dimension had completely relaxed and was in a state of near-sleep.

Without thinking too much, Lien Hua began to think of breathing with all her body. In a world so quiet and dark, she could only listen occasionally to the lightning that flared up in the cloud.

Lien Hua already thought that it was much easier to imagine the concept of breathing with her whole body. It was a test, so she wanted to try to use this body as a means to bring the spiritual energy outside into here. If she could not, she would find another method.

So she began this continuous cycle of thinking and acting, when she reached a dead end, she tried to figure out where she was wrong and worked to improve it with what she knew. Of course, it wasn't much, but at least it was a step ahead of her peers.

So after a few hours spent improving her method, she could finally see some improvements. Finally, she was able to empty her mind thanks to the place where she was.

Now she could finally begin with the concept of breathing with the whole body, so it took even less time since his body was already in a state of trance.

Outside the dimension, a strange effect was happening around Lien Hua's body. A kind of vortex appeared in the air with Lien Hua in the centre, but if one could see it well, it was not the air attracted to Lien Hua but something invisible to the human eye.

This vortex distorted all the air around her, making her almost mystical and one could see colours of all kinds through it from time to time. It was spiritual energy that was invisible to the human eye.

All this brought very little spiritual energy to Lien Hua's body as it was her first successful attempt. Those few streaks of spiritual energy that continued to enter from all the pores of her skin, most of them positioned themselves in her muscles and internal organs. The spiritual energy was being somewhat absorbed by her. Still, most of it was simply latent within her.

That little spiritual energy that had escaped her body muscles and organs found itself in front of her Dantian. It was much more difficult for the spiritual energy to enter her Dantian. In fact, it was so difficult that barely 1% of the spiritual energy that entered her was able to make its way through the entirety of her body to be absorbed by her Dantian.

Thus Lien Hua was able to feel the same fantastic sensation from when she had been awakened of the spiritual energy that baptized every pore of her skin, every muscle and every organ within her body, until finally entering her Dantian and she felt like she was walking over the clouds.

Within her Dantian, the small strand of spiritual energy was fiercely sucked by another being. It had not been Lien Hua; in fact, as soon as it had entered, the girl felt that she had no more control and that the cloud had immediately called it.

A little shocked by what had happened, she suddenly became very enthusiastic. She had managed to cultivate - an absurd thing that before her reincarnation she believed was simply a fairy tale.

But she did not get too excited in order not to ruin everything she had accomplished today. With even more concentration than before, with this success Lien Hua started again, improving more and more her technique and becoming more and more experienced in the process.

So all night passed without her noticing as Lien Hua continued working diligently along with the thrill of knowing how to cultivate.

The next morning, Lien Hua opened her eyes and was shocked that it was day. Running to the window to her right, she sighed a sigh of relief when she saw that the sun had only now begun to rise.

Calming down and remembering what had happened last night, a huge smile was created on her face and she made a small leap of joy.

Now she was able to peek with a little more effort into her Dantian, where her martial spirit was asleep, and after a night of cultivation, she could see how very little had changed. The cube-shaped fog had not abated except at the millimetre level; two small bumps on the top side of the cube had been defined a little more, but only that.

However, Lien Hua could also see that her muscles were slightly strengthened, and even her organs were more productive. She could understand it by feeling the spiritual energy within her own body, and it was as if she now had some special connection with it.

But she also understood one other thing: not all of the spiritual energy in her muscles and organs had been completely absorbed. She didn't know how she knew this, but she could feel it through this new connection of hers.

She also thought not to reveal this kind of connection immediately. She wanted to see if any of the other children besides herself could hear it. It was better to be careful and not jump to her death if it was something unique.

Removing all these future thoughts from her mind, Lien Hua had breakfast and began to dress, when suddenly she heard a knocking at the door. Wondering who it was, and walking toward it as she put on the last piece of her uniform, she opened it.

On the other side of the door were Chen Huang and Lin Yue with confused faces. 'They probably couldn't understand the concept explained to us by the Sect Elder,' Lien Hua thought as she let them in.

Sitting on the pillows near the table, they began to vent off their frustrations that they had not cultivated or even understood the concept that was explained to them.

Lien Hua told them that today they could ask the Sect Elder and try again in the future and that as soon as the lesson was over, she could give them some advice since she had managed to cultivate.

With surprised eyes but not too much, both of her friends were incredulous that she had only needed a single night to understand all that mess that had been explained to them.

After agreeing to meet again later on in the afternoon, they left the house together, noticing how some disciples like them were already on their way, and joined the crowd as well.

Going up the steps that would bring them to their class, Chen Huang told a story about himself when he was small, and the pet of his house had made him very angry, so to get revenge, he had tied him over a pot for a few hours.

Lien Hua didn't find anything bad about it. In the end, it was just a joke, and he wouldn't have cooked it.

Noticing that they had arrived, Lien Hua reminded them, ''Be sure to ask the Sect Elder.''

With a nod from her friends, all three entered the classroom, which surprisingly was already almost "full" of all the class's students.

The only ones missing were the three of them.

Lien Hua could already notice the confused faces of all the people present, denoting that they too had not understood the concept explained to them yesterday by their Sect Elder.

Only one person was suspiciously calm, the black-haired child with blood-red eyes, Ling Tianni.

Lien Hua was shocked by this. In the end, his talent was the lowest grade in the room, but she immediately scolded herself, thinking that the degree of talent did not judge their intelligence.

Meanwhile, Ling Tianni felt observed. After noticing that he was being watched by one of the three best disciples this year, he felt a little under stress but calmed down when he remembered that he had managed to cultivate, understanding the things explained to him by the Sect Elder the previous day.

Noticing the child looking at her with a little hostility, she didn't give it much credence and sat in her place, waiting for the Sect Elder to arrive.

7