Chapter 1- Sakura Ecstasy
2.2k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto entered into sakuras apartment. He walked towards the front counter. As he got there he told the receptionist that he was visiting his friend Sakura.


 The receptionist already knew who Naruto was since he was the one who saved the village, a hero amongst heroes. The receptionist immediately allowed him to go to Sakura room.


 Naruto as he walks towards her room can’t feel but be nervous, he had just started dating Sakura. After the war, he had battle Sasuke and unfortunately he had to kill him. Naruto released a sad sigh. 


Naruto had just notice he had passed her room and quickly walked back to her room number. Naruto was in front of her door, he gulped and took a deep breath. Naruto then slowly reach to the door and knocked 3 times. 10 seconds have passed and Sakura still hasn’t opened the door. 


Naruto then knocks again, feeling she might be sleeping. As he was about to knock for the 3rd time, Sakura opened the door. The pink haired quickly grabbed Naruto’s hand took him inside her room. 


Naruto was a bit startle but then go back to his usual self. As he gets pulled by Sakura, Naruto looks at her room. ‘Clean’ Naruto thinks to himself as he sees no dust. 


Sakura pulled Naruto to her bedroom and close the door. Naruto gulped once more. Naruto then looks at Sakura and notices that she has a red tint on her cheeks, he had also notice that she was sweating a bit. ‘Is she nervous too?’ Naruto thinks to himself as he begins to get red. “So are you ready?”


 Naruto asks as he notices that Sakura started to get more red. Sakura nodded and points to her bed. “Sit there, I’ll be right back” Sakura saids as she grabs something from the closet and goes to the bathroom.


 Naruto sat down at the bed not knowing what to do. Naruto took another deep breathe trying to calm his nervousness. This was the first time both Naruto and Sakura would do something so drastic. Though they have been kissing and touching each other, they hadn’t gone to far. 


Naruto began to blush as the mere thought of plowing Sakura tight pussy.  Naruto was brought out of his thoughts as Sakura’s bathroom door opened. As he glances to Sakura he can’t help but blush and get fidgety.


 Sakura was wearing a red thong and a red bra that barely covered anything. As he looks up to sakura’s face he saw that she was blushing as well. 


Naruto got semi hard seeing her right now. Sakura took a deep breath and slowly walked towards the bed.


 Naruto seeing this tense and follow Sakura with his eyes. Sakura was now in front of Naruto, their breath hitting each other. Both Naruto and Sakura looked at each other lips and lean in for a kiss. As their lips touch each other they felt as electricity was flowing through their lips.


 Both Naruto and Sakura lean back and looked at each other’s faces again and their eyes were filled with lust. Naruto pushed Sakura on the bed and went for another kiss. This time pushing his tongue into Sakura throat. Sakura widen her eyes and intertwined her tongue with his. 


Naruto pulled back and had noticed the shade of her cheeks were now red, her eyes moist. “Ready?” Naruto said as he couldn’t wait for her answer and took of his shirt he was wearing. Sakura sees Naruto body and glances towards his packs. 


Naruto then proceeds to take his pants off leaving his boxers on. Naruto then looks at Sakura and starts kissing her neck while placing his palm into Sakura left breast. He then starts to grope it and Sakura moan. “Ahh” Naruto as he kissing down to her chest, he removes the bra she was wearing.


 Now you could see the pink buds in full open. Naruto then goes to the right nipple and starts sucking it. “Ahhh”, Sakura moan as her mind gets hazy. As Naruto is sucking he can’t help but think that it tastes like a flower. Naruto then with his left hand slowly touches her navel and goes down to her pussy. Naruto then starts rubbing her vagina in a circular motion. Keep in mind that Sakura is still wearing her thong. 


Nonetheless she gave a moan that sounded like heaven in Naruto ears. “Ahnn Naruto”, Sakura moms as she looks at Naruto licking her nipple. 


After a minute of rubbing her pussy he yanks the thong off and and touches her pussy barehanded. Naruto had notice that his fingers got soaked. Naruto then plunges 1 finger inside Sakura pussy. This made Sakura moan even louder. Naruto then stops sucking her pink nipple and goes down to her pussy. 


He fixed her legs, which now looked like an M-shape. Her legs were open and her now juice-flooded pussy is wide open for him to see. Naruto can’t help but gulp at the mere seeing this. There was barely any hair. ‘Sakura must have shaven’ Naruto thinks to himself as he pushes his face into her pussy. “Ahhhn~ mmm w-wait ahnn~” Sakura moans as she feels her mind went blank and her body was jolted. 


This was the first time she experienced something like this. Naruto licking her pussy felt that her love juice tasted sweet. Naruto quickly licks her pussy up and down and goes to her clit and starts sucking it. “Ahhn ahnn yes yes yes Naruto~”Sakura moans as she goes into pure ecstasy. “I-I’m cumming ahnnnn” Sakura moans in pleasure as she feels something coming out. Naruto then sucked her love juice flowing out of her pussy. 


Naruto then look towards Sakura face and he noticed that her breathing had became shallow, her face flushing in red. Naruto then took of his boxers, and his 10 inch dick was now in the open in full glory. Sakura seeing this couldn’t help but whimper. This was the first time she had seen anyone’s dick. Especially something this huge! 


Sakura used her fingers to open her folds, she widened her legs to expose her pussy dripping with love juice. Naruto seeing this put the tip of his penis in Sakura pussy. “Mmm” Sakura gives a muffle moan. “Are you ready? It’s going to hurt a bit” Naruto saids as he looks at her eyes. “Hn. I’m ready, just be gentle please” Sakura saids as she closes her eyes. 


Naruto getting a confirmation plunge his dick inside Sakura pussy. “Aahh!” Sakura screams not in pleasure but in pain. Naruto then stops and looks down at her pussy. Blood was coming out of her pussy. Both of them were not virgins anymore. Naruto looking at Sakura , can’t help but worry. “Are you ok?” Naruto saids. “Y-yeah I’m ok, just kiss me” Sakura saids holding the pain inside.


 Naruto obliged and stopped pumping with fast motions. He removed his hands from her legs and took hold of her body. His arms supporting her back, he gave her a deep kiss. “Mmm!” Sakura moans. 


Naruto then quickly starts pumping seeing that Sakura was not in pain anymore. Pa pa pa. The sounds of skin hitting each other was heard. “Yess ahnnn Naruto Naruto mmm fuck yes harder! Ahnn!!” Sakura moans as she again starts feeling something coming out. 


Naruto in the same position feels that he’s close to cumming and starts pumping fast. “Shoo goooood! ! Ahnnn yess I-I’m c-cumming!!” Sakura said. Both Naruto and Sakura came at the same time releasing fluid. Their fluids mixing with each other. Both Naruto and Sakura were breathing hard, feeling a bit sweaty.  “Again?” Naruto saids with a grin. Sakura chuckles “yeah”.

Was it good?
  • Yes Votes: 26 86.7%
  • No Votes: 4 13.3%
Total voters: 30
11