Chapter 04: The Grudge Part 3
308 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving on the second floor, the ghost rider and his entourage walked down the hall towards Room 205, where Lisa's brothers are.

Upon arriving in front of the bedroom door, Lisa took the lead and opened the bedroom door with her key.

(Lisa): "Rose! Max! Are you okay ?!"

Quiet!

Having not received an answer, Lisa looked at the ghost rider who waved at her, indicating that she could enter.

Having received her approval, Lisa followed by Naoko and Andy entered the room.

And when the ghost rider was about to enter, too, something caught his eye.

(???): "Meooow!"

(Ghost Rider): "Hum ?!"

Attracted by the sound, the ghost rider looked towards the stairs and saw the Asian boy with white and blue skin standing on the stairs.

Upon being seen by the ghost rider the Asian boy went up to the third floor and after the boy entered that floor the sound of creaking structures was heard coming from the roof of the second floor.

Creaaak!

(Ghost Rider): "So they want me to go to the third floor ..."

(Ghost Rider): "Very well! I will accept your invitation!"

The rider then walked down the corridor towards the stairs that lead to the third floor.

****************************************************

After climbing the stairs, the ghost rider arrived on the third floor.

And when he arrived he saw that there was no one in the corridor, as he surveyed the area looking for signs of Kayako and Toshio.

Finding nothing, the ghost rider headed for the place with the highest concentration of hatred in the building, room 305.

Getting to the bedroom door, the ghost rider stopped in front of her.

(Ghost Rider): "Good! So this is where you want me to go?"

Baam!

As soon as the ghost rider finished speaking, a pair of hands went through the door and grabbed his collar, pulling him into the room while making his body smash the door in the process.

Baam!

After walking through the door, the ghost rider was dragged by Kayako's outstretched arms to the center of the room, where she was standing.

And then still grabbing the rider by the collar, kayako pulled him leaving him face to face with her. Making her face visible, which was now all charred due to the previous confrontation.

(Ghost rider): "Wow!! Do you want a little talcum powder to cover your shame?"

Throw!

In an excess of rage Kayako hurled the ghost rider at the entrance wall with a powerful force that made him cross it.

Boom!

Baam!

After crossing the wall that connects room 305 with the corridor. The ghost rider crashed into the wall opposite it, causing him to fall flat on the floor.

But when falling on the ground the ghost rider uses both hands to give an impulse to get up.

And when he gets up, the rider looks towards the hole in the wall, but Kayako was no longer there.

(Kayako): "Creaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!"

Hearing the sound made by Kayako, the rider looked to the side and saw kayako standing next to him.

And with an abnormal speed Kayako slapped at the rider's head but he easily deflected the blow.

Still not giving up, kayako slapped another one that hit the nearby wall, right after the rider had dodged again.

Rips!

When Kayako hit the wall, she easily tore it off leaving five lines of deep cuts printed on it.

The ghost rider who saw what happened, realized that Kayako's nails had grown and took the form of long sharp claws.

(Kayako): "Creaaaaaaw!"

Kayako, frustrated by having missed a second time, frantically attacked the ghost rider with slaps and kicks that were constantly deflected by him.

Slap! Kick! Slap! Slap! Kick! Slap!

(Kayako): "Creaaaaaaw!"

Seeing Kayako frustrated, the ghost rider continued to maintain a peaceful attitude while studying her.

He could see that Kayako's movements were very clumsy, leaving many openings that he could explore.

At first she had managed to surprise me with some unexpected attacks, but now that I am more attentive I can see that she is an amateur fighting: thought the rider.

(???): "Meow!"

While the ghost rider was lost in thought, the sound of a cat touched his ears.

And when he tried to retreat to avoid one of Kayako's blows, the ghost rider tripped over a fire extinguisher that shouldn't have been on the ground.

(Ghost Rider): "Shit!"

(Kayako): "Creaw"

Grab!

Not letting that flaw pass, Kayako grabbed the ghost rider's chest and threw him hard against the wall to his right.

Bang!

And with the body of the ghost rider, Kayako smashed the wall to his right without releasing his chest.

Then with the same strength kayako threw the rider's body against the wall opposite the one she destroyed.

Bang!

After destroying another wall with the body of the ghost rider, Kayako grabbed him tightly before throwing him on the floor and kicking his abdomen causing him to slide across the floor until he collided with the wall at the end of the corridor that shook with the impact.

(Ghost Rider): "Cough! That brat! This will come back! "

Not wanting to give the ghost rider time to get up, Kayako ran over to him, squirming in a very bizarre way.

(Kayako): "Creaaaw!"

Seeing her approach, the ghost rider produced a short chain from his hand and then fired it.

Wsoosh!

Cutting through the air at a high speed, the chain hit and tangled in Kayako's legs causing her to fall flat on her face.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, the ghost rider got up quickly and ran towards Kayako.

(Kayako): "Creaaaw!"

Emitting his bizarre sound, Kayako used both hands to try to get up.

And when she raised her head, the ghost rider ran up to Kayako to kick her in the face.

Baam!

Baroom!

With the force of the kick, Kayako's body flew into the ceiling causing a small trail of destruction, before her body fell to the ground in a dejected way.

After kicking Kayako, the ghost rider looked around looking for Toshio's tracks with an annoyed look.

(Ghost Rider): "So he ran away"

(Kayako): "Crea ... aaa ... aw!"

Seeing what Toshio had run away from, the ghost rider decided to temporarily ignore him while watching the kayako that faintly shifted on the ground.

(Ghost Rider): "Um! Kayako's hands, face, part of her chest and scalp were charred by my infernal flames in our first confrontation. And seeing how tired she looks, Kayako shouldn't be able to stand for too long due to your injuries ... "

(Kayako): "Crea ... aa ... aa ... aw!"

(Ghost Rider): "Now, no more games!"

****************************************************

Lisa entered the room, followed by Naoko and Andy.

And just after they entered, they realized that the place was very quiet.

(Lisa): "Max! Rose! Are you there?"

Silent!

Not receiving an answer, Liza was very concerned. Then he looked back to ask the opinion of others.

(Lisa): "They are not answering me, what should we do now?"

(Naoko): "Well, they can be anywhere, so I think we should split up"

(Andy): "I agree, but we should do this by splitting into two groups. Okay Lucas ..."

(Andy): "... Lucas?"

(Lisa): "Where did he go?"

(Naoko): "Damn it!"

With quick steps, Naoko went to the entrance door and left the room and returned to the second floor corridor.

Upon returning to the second floor corridor, Naoko looked around for Lucas. But she found nothing.

(Naoko) "Damn, that asshole!"

Frustrated, Naoko returned to the room.

(Lisa): "Did you find him?"

(Naoko): "No, he's gone"

(Andy): "What! How come he disappeared ?!"

(Naoko): "I don't know, but we can no longer part ways to look for them. We will have to be together looking for them from room to room"

(Lisa): "Okay, so let's start with Rose's room first"

Agreeing with Lisa the two will follow her to Rose's room.

To go to the bedroom, they passed through the living and dining room, before entering the corridor that leads to Rose's room.

And as they entered the corridor, tremors followed by explosions-like noises came from the roof of the second floor.

Boom!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Boom!

(Andy): "What is this ?!"

(Naoko): "ah!"

(Lisa): "ah!"

Boom!

The tremor in the ceiling startled the three, making them think he would collapse on them.

And in the midst of all this confusion, Lisa who was still scared decided to run into Rose's room.

(Andy): "What! Lisa wait!"

Upon seeing Lisa entering Rose's room, Andy yelled at her while chasing her along with Naoko.

(Lisa): "Rose! Where are you ?!"

When Lisa entered the room, she called out to her sister until she saw her sitting on the floor with her face on her knees and with both hands over her ears in the corner of the room.

(Lisa): "Rose!"

Upon seeing her, Lisa ran up to her and held her tight while calling her.

(Lisa): "Rose! Rose! Are you okay?"

(Rose): "Lisa, I'm fine"

(Lisa): "And where's Max?"

(Rose): "I, I don't know. He was in the living room with me when suddenly a horrible sound came from everywhere and then our brother started acting strange making me very scared. So I ran to my room and I hid ... uh! "

Seeing that Rose was about to cry, Lisa hugged her while comforting her.

(Lisa): "It's okay! We will find him, okay"

(Rose): "Uh-HuH!"

Seeing that her sister had calmed down, Lisa breathed a sigh of relief.

(Naoko): "Lisa! We need to leave, it is very dangerous to stay here"

(Lisa): "But what about my brother?"

(Naoko): "We will have to look for him later"

(Andy): "She's right Lisa, that ceiling can fall on us at any time"

(Lisa): "..."

Upon hearing their proposal, Lisa reluctantly decided to accept it, after thinking of Rose in her arms.

And while the group made up their mind, Max, who had snuck into the room, slaps Andy's back with a baseball bat.

(Andy): "Ouch!"

(Lisa): "Andy!"

When Max is hit in the back, Andy fell to the ground.

And shortly after falling to the ground, Andy is attacked successively by Max with the baseball bat.

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trying to protect his head Andy uses his arms, which were hit hard by Max's strokes.

(Andy): "Ouch!"

(Lisa): "Max! What are you doing! Stop!"

Trump! Trump! Trump!

But without listening to Lisa, Max continued to beat the fallen Andy.

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Seeing that Max kept hitting, Naoko who was nearby took a glass jar and broke it on Max's head.

Break!

Hit by Naoko, Max falls to his knees dropping the stick in his hand.

Upon seeing the baton lying on the ground, Naoko kicks it away preventing Max from catching it again.

After seeing Naoko kicking his baton away, Max is still on his knees and punches her hard in the left knee.

Sock!

(Naoko): "Ahn!"

(Lisa): "Naoko!"

Naoko, who had been punched hard in the knee, fell to the floor in pain. Giving Max the opportunity to jump on top of her and press her to the floor to start a punching session on her.

Soc! Soc! Soc! Soc! Soc!

Hitting hard, Max hit Naoko several times in the face while Lisa screamed at him desperately.

Seeing that her brother couldn't hear her, Lisa looked around the room and saw the baseball bat lying on the floor next to her.

Then Lisa released Rose and took the nearby baseball bat.

After picking up the bat, Lisa went behind her brother and hit him on the back with the baseball bat.

Trump!

(Max): "Ouch!"

Trump! Trump! Trump!

When hitting Max several times, he stops hitting Naoko and rolls to the side in an attempt to escape Lisa's blows.

But what he didn't expect was that even as he rolled away, Lisa would still chase him by hitting him with the baseball bat.

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Beating her brother frantically, Lisa cried as she continued to hit until Max stopped moving.

Breathing heavily, Lisa releases the club. And turns to Rose and said:

(Lisa): "Let's go, Rose"

But Rose was scared looking at her as she trembled.

(Lisa): "... It's okay Rose, I won't hurt you"

Shaking her head in denial, Rose pointed to the door behind Lisa.

Upon realizing that the reason for Rose's fear was not her, Lisa slowly turned to look back and saw an Asian boy with white and blue skin standing at the door behind her.

(Toshio): "Meow!"

(Lisa): "Ah!"

With surreal speed, Toshio who was at the door on a bookshelf stood in front of Lisa. Pushing her with an inhuman force that made her fly and crash into the wall.

Bang!

Upon reaching the wall, Lisa expelled all the air in her lungs, falling weakly to the floor.

And Toshio, who watched Lisa fall to the ground, in an instant he was close to her again. Not giving her a chance to get up when he grabbed Lisa's neck to strangle her.

(Lisa): "Gulp ...!"

Strangles!

With the tight grip on her neck, Lisa who was confused in her mind saw her vision begin to darken as she watched Toshio's face.

Then, while Toshio strangled Lisa, a chain opened a hole in the ceiling invading the room and wrapping itself around Toshio's neck as if she were alive.

Bam!

(Toshio): "MeooGulp ...!"

Strangles!

With a sudden strangulation, Toshio was forced to let go of Lisa as he was pulled to the ceiling.

Baaam!

Upon reaching the ceiling, Toshio's body opened a large hole when forced to cross it. Leaving the frightened Rose, to be the only one to remain unharmed in the room.

****************************************************

With a strong tug on the chain, the ghost rider forced something from the floor below to climb to the floor above.

Baaam!

As he climbed onto his floor, the thing that the ghost rider pulled pulled a big hole in the floor of the third floor, making him shudder.

(Ghost Rider): "Hum! I took a small one this time and with little soft meat, Sigh! There is no way I will have to soften "

Swinging the chains, the ghost rider ricocheted Toshio's body onto the ceiling, floor and walls of the third floor, over and over again.

Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam! Baam!

And after swinging Toshio's body several times, the ghost rider decided to take a final swing by throwing Toshio's body on top of Kayako who was lying on the floor.

Baaam!

After hitting Kayako with Toshio, the ghost rider observed the miserable figures they became after having all the bones in their bodies broken after being beaten by him.

(Ghost Rider): "Phew! Now I feel much better, I relieved my stress ... "

(Ghost Rider): "But it's time to end this"

Waving his hand at the chain attached to Toshio's neck, he lifted his body in the air while covering it with the chain leaving only his head free.

Then after wrapping Toshio's body, the chain started to catch fire.

Sssss!

(Toshio): "Meooaaai !!!"

With a miserable cry, Toshio's entire body began to catch fire.

Fire that takes me only a few seconds to completely burn Toshio's body.

Sssss!

(Toshio): "Aaah !!!"

Sssss!

Hearing Toshio's screams, Kayako lifted his head from the floor and looked at him who had now become a fireball.

Realizing that Kayako was watching Toshio, the ghost rider smiled internally while making a hand shake sign.

Squeeze!

(Toshio): "Meooow ..."

Boom!

With Kayako watching, Toshio's body exploded to ashes with the tight grip of the chain.

Leaving her unresponsive while watching Toshio's ashes spread across the hall.

(Ghost Rider): "Oh, what a pity I broke the child"

(Kayako): "... Cre ... aa .... aa ... aa ... aa ... aw"

(Ghost Rider): "Huh ?!"

(Kayako): "CREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"

With a strong ghastly cry, Kayako rose from the floor, producing a great deal of hair, which spread through the corridor in the form of darkness.

(Ghost Rider): "Wow! Who knew she would really get furious "

(Kayako): "Creaaaw!"

Under Kayako's command, the hair that had spread out in the hall grabbed the Ghost Rider's arms and legs. Raising him off the ground by pulling his four limbs.

Feeling the great force being exerted by the hair, the ghost rider thought calmly to himself:

("Um! Her hair is really powerful, I can't move, no matter how much force I put on my arms and legs. And if I continue to have my limbs pulled like that, I will end up being dismembered. But I think that can be an opportunity, since I developed a new technique that still needs to be tested. ")

The technique in question was one that the ghost rider developed after the first confrontation with Kayako. Where he first manipulated the infernal flames to force a puke on her.

And thanks to that experience manipulating the flames, the ghost rider gained a general idea of ​​how he could use this skill to create many more using his own knowledge.

And a Skill was created based on scientific theory, which says that fire is hollow and that your real body is like extremely thin sheets that can be broken with a simple touch.

Then using this theory the biker thought: "What if the sheets thickened? How strong would the fire become? ". And with that in mind, the ghost rider created a second layer of sheets of fire that would let the real body of fire that was as thick as a hair stay as thick as two hairs. Giving rise to a new technique called Double Reinforcement.

Then when he activated his new technique, the air around the ghost rider changed.

The hair that held his limbs started to come apart while they were on fire and when he touched the dark floor with his feet, the entire corridor that was covered by Kayako's hair was on fire. Leaving only the small area where Kayako was.

Kayako, who saw the change of the ghost rider, was horrified by the ease he had to burn the darkness of his hair.

And the fire that the ghost rider emitted was much brighter and more powerful than tapirs, causing even the air around it to distort due to the heat.

Realizing that his situation was dangerous, Kayako thought about running away. But she was prevented by the mystical power of the infernal flames, leaving her helpless waiting for the ghost rider to move.

The ghost rider who was standing upright was examining the new power that was circulating in his body.

(Ghost Rider): "This is incredible, I can feel an even greater power circulating through my body. However, I feel very hot, which is a bit uncomfortable despite being bearable, but in general it is a good result "

With a satisfied nod, the ghost rider walked towards Kayako.

And when he approached her, she tried to attack him with the claws of her right hand. But as expected it was useless, because the ghost rider held his wrist before his attack could hit him. Leaving Kayako with her chest exposed to receive the blow of his free arm.

Bam!

With a penetrating punch, the ghost rider's fist went through her chest, out the back. Making her vomit black blood through her mouth, which evaporated as she approached the body of the rider.

(Kayako): "Gulp ...!"

Ssssssss!

Unable to make its usual sound, Kayako's body started to catch fire.

And quickly it became ashes carried by the wind.

(Ghost Rider): "Clean building"

9