Chapter 07: Krampus Part 1
247 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a sunny garden, full of flowers and clean lawn. There was a group of small children playing with a ball, while being watched by a red-haired middle-aged man, wearing simple white cloth.

The red-haired man, who was watching the children, he'd smile while he watched them playing on the hilltop, not far from them. His smile continued until he felt that an unauthorized individual entered the garden.

The red-haired man, who had stopped smiling, looked in a certain direction with an unpleasant expression. Where the silhouette of a man wearing red armor became visible, as he walked towards him.

(Red-haired man): "Harald Fairhair ! What a great courage, to come into my domain armed this way. Do you want a war against me, as in the old days?"

(Harald Fairhair ): " Haha ! Although it's an interesting idea, I didn't come here to fight you, old friend"

Harald, who was a little far away. He quickly closed the distance between them, stopping a few meters away from the cautious red-haired man.

(Red-haired man): "Really, so why did you come here like that?"

(Harald Fairhair ): "Sigh! Have you heard of Loki's trial ?"

(Red-haired man): "Judgment? Ah! Do you mean the incident, where an entity from another universe came to Asgard , accusing Loki of stealing his treasure?"

(Harald Fairhair ): "Yes, that one"

(Red-haired man): "And what about him?"

(Harald Fairhair ): "Good! Recently the heroic spirits under Odin's command were charged with investigating Loki , who willingly cooperated with the investigations, allowing investigators to verify all of his properties. But ..."

(Harald Fairhair ): "They found nothing"

(Red-haired man): " Hmm ! Why am I not surprised"

(Harald Fairhair ): "That's why I came here, under Thor's command. To summon you to participate in a secret group mission, which involves capturing a strange individual who left this universe undetected"

(Red-haired man): "Without being detected? Isn't that impossible?"

(Harald Fairhair ): "Yes, it is usually impossible, since the one who watches the passages of this universe is the father of all. But for some reason, the individual who left, managed to avoid Odin's eyes "

(Red-haired man): "Interesting, but how did Thor discover this, if even Odin was unable to locate him?"

(Harald Fairhair ): "... He received an oracle from Tyr "

Hearing Harald's words, the red-haired man sighed and looked at the children who were still playing.

(Red-haired man): "Do you think ... that there will be another war?"

"It is very likely that it will happen, after all we do not know what kind of evil plot Loki has in mind": Said Harald Fairhair as he looked at the children who were playing.

(Harald Fairhair ): "Are they your children?"

(Red-haired man): "They are my grandchildren. My children died in the last war"

(Harald Fairhair ): " ... My condolences"

(Red-haired man): " Hmm ! It sounds sarcastic hearing it from you"

(Harald Fairhair ): " Haha ! I can't help it, as we kill each other's loved ones. In our past lives, as enemies"

(Ginger Man): "..."

(Harald Fairhair ): "Hey! Egill , are you going to come with me or not?"

( Egill ): ". Sigh All right, I'll go with you , but after taking the children back to home"

(Harald Fairhair ): "It's fine with me. I'll wait for you here"

Having agreed with the proposal, Harald was on site observing the Egill going to his grandchildren to take them to the house.

(Harald Fairhair ): "I hope you don't soften, old friend"

****************************************************

Inside the portal, the ghost rider rode through the glowing tunnel. Several times receiving shiny balls the size of a bowling ball on his body, which absorbed them, as soon as they made contact with him.

And when absolving these spheres, the body of the ghost rider felt a little pain. That bothered him until he left the portal.

****************************************************

In the middle of a forest, covered with snow, a blue circular portal appeared. With the ghost rider coming out of him, riding his bizarre motorcycle, while he complained.

(Ghost Rider): " Ahhh ! How uncomfortable, my whole body burns through these portals. Even though I am in my form as a ghost rider"

After giving a small sigh, the ghost rider looked around and saw that the place where he was, had snow scattered all over the place, while it snowed under strong winds.

(Ghost Rider): "Snow? It's beautiful"

Enchanted by the landscape, never seen before in his life. The ghost rider continued to enjoy this sight until a girl's scream reached his ears.

(Unknown Girl): " Aaaaaah !"

(Ghost Rider): " Huh ?"

Hearing the scream, the ghost rider stopped enjoying the scenery and sped his bike towards the scream.

****************************************************

On the street in a snow-covered suburb, a girl was running desperately towards the forest.

The girl who was panting in despair saw a delivery truck parked at the entrance to the forest.

Howl!

(Girl): " Aah !"

Hearing the howl of the creature chasing her, the girl gave a loud cry as she accelerated her pace towards the delivery truck.

Getting to the truck, the girl quickly tried to open the driver's seat door. But it was locked, so she wiped the glass on the door with her hand and saw the dead driver, frozen in his seat.

Putting her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming, the girl backed away from the truck a little, because of the shock she got when she saw the driver's frozen corpse.

Howl!

Realizing that the creature's howling was getting closer, the girl with no option hid under the delivery truck, before hearing something land on the floor in front of the vehicle.

Bash !

Clang ! Clang ! Clang !

Upon landing on the floor, the sound of chains and Christmas bells were heard from the creature's clothes.

And the girl who was hidden under the truck, put her hand back on her mouth, when she saw the pair of hooves of the creature standing in front of the truck.

The creature stood in front of the truck for a few seconds, before slowly walking around the truck.

The girl who was hiding under the truck, watched in silence the action of the creature that surrounded the truck with slow steps. And when the creature finished circling the truck, it stopped its steps for a few seconds, before jumping to another location.

Realizing that the creature was gone, the girl breathed a sigh of relief. But shortly after the sigh, a Christmas song entered his ears.

(Girl): " Huh ?!"

Listening to the Christmas music, the girl quickly looked towards her and saw a vintage music box playing while she was on the floor beside the truck.

The music lasted for a minute, before stopping. And when the music stopped, the lid of the music box opened.

with the music box open, the girl saw a toy clown wearing a dusty red jester hat, with two brass bells at each end and a thick collar around his neck, coming out of the box with a disgusting smile.

Realizing the danger, the girl screamed and tried to escape. But the toy clown reached out to her in an instant, biting her right arm while laughing.

(Girl): " Aaah !"

Screaming in despair, the girl waved her arm in an attempt to make the clown loose. But against all expectations, the clown expanded his mouth, swallowing her whole arm, instead of letting go.

(Girl): " Aaah !"

Even more frightened, the girl screamed desperately as she tried to pull her arm out of the clown's mouth. That greedily continued to devour her, swallowing the girl's shoulder, neck  and consequently her head, while she screamed.

After swallowing the girl's head, the clown continued to hear her screams inside his mouth. Which made him even more excited, making him quickly swallow the entire top of the girl, until he was interrupted by the sudden removal of the truck that was on top of them, forcing the clown to stop swallowing at her waist.

The clown who was confused by the disappearance of the truck, noticed that in front of him there was a man wearing black clothes with his skull on fire, watching him with a cruel look.

Bash !

Hearing the loud sound of something falling in the snow, the clown looked out of the corner of the eye and saw the delivery truck lying upside down in the snow a few meters away from him, making a silence fall over the place .

The silence lasted for a few seconds, until the clown returned to devour the girl at a slower pace.

But without the intention of waiting, the clown finishes what he started. The ghost rider held his head with his warm hand.

Sss !

(Toy Clown): " Aaaaaah !"

Upon being grabbed by the head, the toy clown gave a painful cry when he felt his head burning, while it released smoke under the hand of the ghost rider.

Seeing that he managed to stop the advance of the clown from trying to devour the girl, the ghost rider used the finger of his free hand to produce a small flame at the tip of it.

Then, with the small flame at the tip of his finger, the ghost rider touched the corner of the clown's expanded mouth, quoting his skin with the finger that followed from the mouth to the toy clown's stomach.

After cutting the clown with his finger, the ghost rider used his two hands to force the clown's body open, from the cut he made.

Rip !

(Toy clown): " Aaaah ...!"

Upon opening the body of the clown, who screamed in agony, the ghost rider saw the girl's semi-conscious body covered in stomach fluids.

Taking the girl out of the clown, the ghost rider held her with his right arm, while using his left hand to shoot hellish fire at the clown's body.

Ssss !

Upon being hit by the fire, the clown fidgeted while making sounds of agony, before turning to ash in the snow.

(Girl): " Cof ! Cof !"

Hearing the girl cough, the ghost rider noticed that she started to fidget in his arm. Then he dropped the girl on the ground, making her wake up when in contact with the snow.

(Girl): "Ah!"

Feeling the cold of the snow, the girl quickly stood up. She touched her face with her hands and saw that it was covered with a sticky liquid.

Feeling disgusted by her situation, the girl thought about screaming. But she decided not to do so when she remembered that she had been chased and attacked by monsters before. But a doubt occurred to him, she had been attacked and devoured by a bizarre toy under the truck. So how is she still alive?

(Ghost Rider): "How long will you be thoughtful standing there If you do not go home now, will catch a cold?"

Hearing a bizarre voice talking to her, the girl who was confused, stopped her movements for a moment, before turning around and seeing the ghost rider looking at her.

(Girl): "Ah!"

With a loud cry, the girl ran from the place towards the suburb where she came from.

(Ghost Rider): " Hmm ! I think I can take advantage of that"

Seeing the girl running, the ghost rider went  to his bike, got on it and started towards the suburb, following the girl.

****************************************************

On the snow-covered street, the girl screamed desperately as she ran towards her home. And looking from time to time to bring the girl saw the ghost motorcyclist still chasing, further increasing desperation.

The ghost rider who was following the girl, constantly regulated the speed of his motorcycle, since he needed her running in front of him, to be his bait.

(Ghost Rider): " Huh ?!"

Sensing someone watching him, the ghost rider looked towards the roof of a house next door and saw an old, hunchbacked man, wearing a red cloak with a pair of large, curved goat horns protruding from his head.

Pow !

Being hit by something, the ghost rider who was distracted watching the bizarre old man, was knocked off his bike, before rolling a few meters through the snow, until he was able to stand, using the force of the rolling.

When he was able to stand, the ghost rider looked at what hit him and was surprised to see that he was a muscular snowman, six meters tall.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

With the sound of small explosions, ten snowmen the size of a basketball player came out of the snow-covered ground. They surrounded the ghost rider and tried to hit him using their thin-limbed arms, while gliding through the snow with their snowball bodies.

Avoiding the blows of snowmen, the ghost rider pulled the chain wrapped around his chest and swung it like a whip, tearing all the snowmen around him.

Roar!

Giving a ferocious roar, the giant snowman ran with his short legs towards the ghost rider. And when he approached him, the snowman used his thick wooden arm to deliver a powerful punch towards the ghost rider. That he avoided the attack by jumping before the punch hit him.

Bash !

When the punch hit the ground, the ghost rider who had previously jumped to avoid the blow, landed on the giant snowman's arm, ran up to his shoulder and jumped, before using his chain to loop the giant snowman's neck. And when the ghost rider landed on the ground, he pulled hard on the chain, beheading the giant and consequently causing it to collapse on the ground.

Baam !

When the giant snowman's body fell to the ground, it shattered into snow, as did his head.

(Girl): " Aaah !"

Hearing the girl's cry, the ghost rider saw that she was surrounded by four snowmen, who were holding her in an attempt to capture her.

Changing the shape of the chain, the ghost rider made the tip of it, turn the tip of a spear. And then he manipulated her, causing the spear-tipped chain to attack the four snowmen that had surrounded the girl.

The chain, which moved like a snake, pierced the dolls' bodies. Making them explode.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

(Girl): "Ah!"

The girl who had been caught by them fell to the ground, frightened looking at the snowmen that were broken into pieces.

After destroying the snowmen, the chain with the tip of a spear returned to the ghost rider.

And just after recovering his chain, the ghost rider turned his gaze to the bizarre old man who was still on the roof of the house, watching him.

Clang ! Clang ! Clang !

Swinging his chain, the ghost motorcyclist made the chain with  tip of the spear to attack the old bizarre.

Tearing through the air, the spear-tipped chain made its way towards the bizarre old man to pierce it. But before the chain could reach him, the bizarre old man waved his hand and fired a chain whose end was a hook on his sleeve.

Clang !

Swooish !

Twang !

Clang !

By colliding one end with the other, both streams produced a clear sound, before repelling.

(Ghost Rider): "What!"

( Krampus ): "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

Laughing at the surprised ghost rider, Krampus picked up his chain and ran across the roofs, jumping from house to house.

(Ghost Rider): "Damn it!"

Upon seeing Krampus fleeing over the roofs of the houses, the ghost rider who was once surprised, quickly regained his cool, riding on his motorcycle that had approached him.

Starting, the ghost rider ran down the road towards the girl who had just got up from the ground.

(Girl): "Ah!"

The frightened girl screamed, before trying to run. But the ghost rider with his fast bike, quickly reached her, capturing the girl with his right arm and placing her in his lap. Giving beginning the persecution of Krampus with the girl.

10