Chapter 10: Freddy vs. Jason part 2
193 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stopping by Lori's house, Will switched off the van. Until Lori started talking to him.

(Lori): "I'm going to enter now"

(Will): "No, this is the last thing to do now"

(Lori): "Please, after all this, I just want to go home"

(Will): "No, the story doesn't end like this ..."

(Will): "I tried to tell you before. But the reason I was sent to Westin was because I saw your father killing your mother"

(Lori): "... Will, my mother died in a car accident"

(Will): "No, that was what he wanted you to believe, but I was there ..."

(Will): "I sneaked up to your room, like I always did. But you weren't there ..."

(Will): "So I saw him killing him ..."

Thud! Tum! Tum! Tum!

Hearing the sound of knocking on the van door window, Will and Lori stopped talking. They looked out the window and saw Dr. Campbell, Lori's father, knock on the door as he told her to get out of the vehicle.

(Lori): "Dad"

(Dr. Campbell): "Get out of the car"

(Dr. Campbell): "Get out of that car!"

Opening the van door violently, Lori's father pulled her by the arm, pulling her out of the vehicle, while Lori shouted at him.

(Lori): "Dad, what are you doing?"

(Dr. Campbell): "Where were you? I looked for you everywhere"

(Lori): "Stop"

Seeing Lori's father's aggressive attitude, Will got out of the van and tried to stop him from taking her home.

(Will): "Get away from her!"

Separating the two, Will stood between them. Protecting Lori from her father.

(Dr. Campbell): "You are in big trouble, and you know it"

(Will): "I don't care anymore"

(Dr. Campbell): "Enter the house, Lori"

When trying to pull Lori again, Lori's father noticed that there were some cuts on her face.

(Dr. Campbell): "Wait, what happened to your face?"

(Lori): "I ..."

(Will): "No! Lori, you can't trust him ..."

(Lori): "Will, what ..."

(Will): "He was the one who interned me in Westin Hills ..."

Grabbed by the collar, Will was put against the vehicle while being strangled by Lori's father.

(Dr. Campbell): "You didn't understand, and you don't understand now. You were confused"

(Will): "Gulp ..."

(Lori): "Stop, you two, stop!"

(Dr. Campbell): "Damn it, Will. I won't let you put my daughter's life at risk again ..."

(Lori): "Stop!"

(Dr. Campbell): "Not after everything that has happened"

(Lori): "Stop! Stop! Damn it!"

After screaming several times for them to stop, Lori ran towards her home.

(Dr. Campbell): "Lori. Lori!"

Leaving Will, Lori's father ran after her toward their home.

Entering the house, Lori ran up the stairs, climbing it until she reached the second floor.

And when she reached the second floor, Lori's father entered the house while calling for her.

(Dr. Campbell): "Lori, Lori!"

Stopping his tracks, Lori turns and looks at his father who is standing in front of the door.

(Lori): "Did mom die in a car accident?"

(Dr. Campbell): "Yes, of course she died"

(Lori): "So taste it ..."

(Lori): "Show me the death certificate. Show me the autopsy report"

(Dr. Campbell): "Lori, I don't think this is the time for this kind of thing ..."

(Lori): "Really, dad? Because I think this is the perfect time ..."

(Lori): "Why don't you tell me about Westin Hills? You work there, don't you? Why did you make me think you were a general practitioner?"

(Dr. Campbell): "Yes, I ... I am a consultant there now, but it is not what you are thinking"

(Lori): "Oh, my God"

(Lori): "So you knew about Will, all along?"

(Dr. Campbell): "Lori, listen to me. You are upset. We are both ..."

(Dr. Campbell): "I think now, what you need most is to rest. Why don't you take a tranquilizer to help you sleep, and then we can talk about it tomorrow"

(Lori): "I don't want to sleep, dad! I just want to know why you lied to me!"

(Dr. Campbell): "Let's talk tomorrow morning. Now, do as I say"

Not listening to her father, Lori turned and ran towards her room, while crying.

(Dr. Campbell): "Lori.Lori!"

Upon entering her room, Lori closed the door while listening to the voice of her father who had followed her to the second floor.

(Dr. Campbell): "Open the port. Open the door!"

(Lori): "Go away!"

(Dr. Campbell): "Damn it, Lori, let me in"

Ignoring her father who was knocking on the door, Lori looked around her room and noticed that the window was open. Running to the window, Lori left her room for her, descending from the second floor through the wooden railings that were used as support for plants.

Upon reaching the ground, Lori ran out and hid.

Bang!

Breaking down the door to Lori's room, her father entered her room. Upon entering the room Lori's father looked around and saw that she was nowhere to be seen.

Realizing that the window was open, Lori's father went to her. And then he looked outside while calling for his daughter.

(Dr. Campbell): "Lori! Lori!"

Receiving no answer, Lori's father closed the window before retreating into the house.

Realizing that her father had stopped looking for her, Lori left her hiding place, fleeing the place.

After running away from her home, Lori walked the streets while being bathed in the rain. And when approaching a corner, she was approached by someone.

(Lori): "Ah!"

(Will): "Okay. It's me, it's me"

Seeing that she is still scared, Will looked into her eyes as he spoke to her.

(Will): "It's okay. It's me, it's me. Come on, it's me, are you okay?"

(Lori): "Will?"

(Will): "Let's get out of here"

Accepting Will's proposal, Lori went with him towards the van that was nearby.

**************************************************

Driving the van in the middle of the night, Will, who was driving Lori, started talking to her.

(Will): "I don't know how your father is connected to this. But I think Mark was right ..."

(Will): "It has something to do with this Krueger story ..."

(Will): "We can't trust the police. And we can't trust any adults"

(Lori): "So, what are we going to do?"

(Will): "We have to talk to Mark. He is an expert. He will know what is going on"

Upon seeing Lori agree, Will sped the vehicle toward his friend Mark's house.

**************************************************

Mark's house.

Sitting in his bedroom chair, Mark pulls out his computer desk drawer and takes a picture of his family.

Looking at the photo, Mark recalled the happy memories he had with his brother.

(Mark): "You always took care of me, Mano"

(???): "Hey, Mark"

Hearing a strange voice calling to him, Mark directed his gaze toward the bedroom door.

He got up from the chair and walked towards the entrance and exit door of the room.

Arriving at the bedroom door, Mark opened it and saw that the bathroom door that faced his room was giving off steam through its cracks.

As he approached the bathroom door, Mark grabbed the handle, opening the door. Revealing the clean, well-lit bathroom.

(Mark): "I need to stay awake"

Walking over to the sink, Mark opened the mirrored door on the bathroom cabinet. After opening the small cupboard, Mark looked for some medicine that would help him stay awake.

And after a few minutes of searching, Mark found the medicine he wanted. But when checking the contents of the medicine bottle, Mark sighed, as there was only one pill left, which would be enough to help him.

Then, with the medicine already in his hand, Mark closed the closet door. But when he closed the closet door, Mark saw Freddy in the door mirror.

(Mark): "Ah"

When producing a small cry of fright, Mark lets go of the medicine while turning around looking for the figure of Freddy.

Finding nothing, Mark remembers the medicine. Then he quickly turns his attention to the sink, and realizes that the medicine has fallen into her drain.

(Mark): "Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!"

Putting his right hand on his face, Mark was nervous. Until he turned around and saw that the bathtub was full of blood with his brother's body floating in it.

(Mark's brother): "Hey, Mak. You haven't forgotten about me, have you?"

(Mark): "My God"

(Mark's brother): "Oh, yeah. Everyone forgot me. Everyone!"

(Mark's brother): "That's why they're not afraid anymore. That's why I needed Jason to kill in my place and make them remember ..."

(Mark): "I'm dreaming"

"And everything was going well, until that damn demon showed up. That nosy shit!": Mark's brother said as he raised his arms, which gushed blood from his severed wrists.

Looking at the floor, Mark tried to ignore his brother. But when he looked at the floor, he saw that the entire floor on which he stepped was covered in blood, which upon contact with his feet, created several tendons that penetrate his skin fixing his feet to the floor.

(Mark): "Aaaah!"

(Mark's brother): "Hahaha ...!"

(Mark): "This is not real"

(Mark's brother): "Hahaha!"

(Mark): "Someone please wake me up! Please!"

Still laughing at Mark's dread, Bobby his brother got up from the bathtub. And when he took a step out of the bath, Mark, who had his feet on the floor, was released.

When he saw the tendons that held his feet disappear, Mark, who saw his brother approaching, ran to the corner of the bathroom, leaning against the wall while watching his brother approach.

(Mark's brother): "I need you to send me a message, that's all. Just a message"

(Mark): "I will not do that"

(Mark): "I will not go!"

"No?": Said Freddy when he returned to his original form.

(Mark): "I will not do that"

Holding Mark by the collar, Freddy looked into his eyes and smiled.

(Freddy): "I'm going to have to give the message, myself, right?"

Pulling Mark's collar, Freddy hurled him in the other corner of the bathroom.

When he collided face to face in the corner of the wall, Mark was paralyzed stuck to the wall.

Then when he saw Mark attached to the wall, Freddy pointed his metal claws towards the boy's back.

Ssss!

(Mark): "Aaaaah!"

(Freddy): "Hahaha!"

With a painful cry, Mark felt his back burn as he heard Freddy's diabolical laugh, which delighted in watching the boy's back burn.

**************************************************

Stopping the van in front of Mark's house, Will accompanied by Lori, got out of the vehicle running towards the house. But when they arrived at the entrance door, the two discovered that the door was locked.

With no choice, the two circled the house until they found the barred window in Mark's room. Finding the window Will and Lori went to it, as it seemed to be open. Arriving at the window, the two looked inside and saw that Mark was asleep sitting in the chair with his face on the computer table.

(Will): "Mark. Mark, wake up!"

Desperately calling Mark, Will hit the window grill in an attempt to produce sounds to wake him up. But he ended up failing, as Mark continued to sleep.

Sighing, Will continued to call out to him, until Mark's back started to catch fire.

Ssss!

(Mark): "Aah!"

(Lori): "Ah"

(Will): "Oh, my God!"

Having his back covered with fire, Mark began to struggle inside the room while screaming in agony.

(Mark): "Aah!"

(Will): "Mark, wake up!"

(Lori): "Ah"

As he struggled in agony, Mark hit the window in front of Will and Lori.

(Lori): "Ah!"

(Mark): "Help me"

(Will): "Mark"

After asking for help, Mark fell to the floor. But just after falling to the ground, he stood up again, looking at Will and Lori, before four cut marks covered his entire face.

(Lori): "Ah!"

(Will): "Ah!"

Falling back onto the floor, Mark crawled over to the bed, climbing onto it before sitting down and showing his back to Will and Lori. Who saw the following sentence written on them: "Freddy's back"

**************************************************

In a private room at the police station, Williams, the sheriff responsible for the scene, was looking at pictures of the bodies of young people who died at a private party that night.

With a sigh, the sheriff took all the photos and stuffed them in the drawer before closing it. Putting his hand on his face while taking another breath, until he heard the door to the living room open.

(Deputy Stubbs): "Sheriff, I gathered information based on witness accounts, and found out that the real killer was a man with a mask ..."

(Sheriff Williams): "We already know who did it"

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Williams noticed that another deputy came into his office.

(Deputy 1): "Sheriff, we closed the school and established a curfew"

(Sheriff Williams): "Great. I want a 24-hour block. Nobody comes in, nobody comes out. We'll get him, before he does anything else."

(Deputy 1): "Yes, sir"

Watching the other deputy leave, Stubbs turned to the sheriff and questioned him.

(Deputy Stubbs): "Sir, we shouldn't be calling the FBI and ..."

(Sheriff Williams): "No strangers, Stubbs"

(Sheriff Williams): "We can handle it. We've stopped it before"

(Deputy Stubbs): "Okay, I'm a little lost. Who did we stop before?"

(Sheriff Williams): "We can't say his name out loud"

(Sheriff Williams): "You're not from here, I don't expect you to understand"

(Deputy Stubbs): "With all due respect, I think we have a impersonator for Jason Voorhees, the Crystal Lake killer in our hands ..."

(Sheriff Williams): "Listen to me. Here, we do this for a reason. And that gave us four years of peace. So, do your job and keep your mouth shut or I'll arrest you. Got it ?!"

(Sheriff Williams): "Do you understand ?!"

(Deputy Stubbs): "... Yes, sir"

6