Chapter 15: House on Haunted Hill part 1
158 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of a forest at night, a blue portal formed on the spot. Before closing, after the ghost rider leaves it.

Looking at the gloomy environment around him, the ghost rider felt a strong evil presence coming from a certain direction.

(Ghost Rider): "This presence... It seems a little familiar to me. But I don't remember feeling it before. How strange."

Looking toward the evil presence, the ghost rider pondered for a moment. Before accelerating your bike towards the location.

*****************************************************

Inside a house, on a hillside. A group of five people walked through the front door, walking together as they looked inside the house.

(Man 1): "Oh, dammit. What a scary place"

(Woman 1): "Where is the party?"

(Woman 2): "I think we are the party"

(Man 1): "Me and you three? Wow, let's enjoy it"

(Man 2): "Where is our host? The fabulous Mr. Price"

"Fuck him. Look, what's that?": asked woman 1, pointing to the center of the ceiling in the middle of the room.

Upon hearing the woman's question, they all looked toward the ceiling and saw what appeared to be a glass frame with a mosaic painting embedded in it.

Taking the camera out of her bag, Woman 1 began filming the painting. While one of the group members started to give his opinion on the matter.

(Man 2): "It must be another haunted house nonsense. From the ghost Price"

(Man 3): "Oh, actually, that was always there..."

Hearing the words of the guide who brought them, the group looked back towards the entrance of the house, where he was standing, as he spoke to them.

(Guide): "...When it was a nursing home here, Dr. Vannacutt found it inspiring..."

(Guide): "... It's from the Middle Ages. And they said it kept the demons out of the head..."

(Guide): "...It scared me when I was a kid. But it doesn't scare me so much now."

(Man 2): "It's touching. Are you going in?"

(Guide): "No, I'm fine here"

Denying the invitation of one of the group members, the guide looked towards the center of the room. Before calling your contractor.

(Guide): "Mr. Price! Mrs. Price!"

(Guide): "Any Price in there?"

(Man 1): "I don't think there's anyone at home"

(Woman 2): "Maybe they're ghosts"

(Woman 1): "Oh, I knew this place was a mine. If I can film some weird phenomenon, I think I can find a way to bring it to "The Weirdest Amateur Videos" "

(Man 1): "Hey, do you have a television show?"

(Woman 1): "I had, dear... in the past. Currently, I'm looking for something right to be able to come back again"

(Woman 2): "Looks like someone's good character is showing up"

(Man 1): "Oh, it doesn't matter. Surely at the end of the night we'll be cut to pieces by something or..."

Taking a slight pause in his speech, the man looked at the entrance and saw a beautiful black-haired woman enter the house after dropping the suitcase she was carrying on the entrance floor.

(Man 1): "... Or someone"

Walking to the center of the room, the black-haired woman looked around, before frowning and questioning the group.

(Dark Haired Woman): "Who are you?"

Crash!

Just as the black-haired woman questioned the group, the glass frame attached to the ceiling exploded, sending several pieces of glass toward the woman.

Seeing the danger the woman was in, man 1 ran towards her. Pushing the woman away while using his own body as a shield to protect her.

As they fell to the floor, the pieces of glass scattered throughout the hall. Forcing those around him to use their arms to shield their faces from the shards of glass that scattered across the room.

When the pieces of glass finished scattering, the entire room fell into complete silence. Before man 1 started complaining.

(Man 1): "Shit! I thought you were going to die"

(Dark-Haired Woman): "It didn't even come close. Get off me, Pervert!"

Obeying the woman, the man 1 got off her, at the same time he got up with her.

(???): "Congratulations"

Hearing an unfamiliar voice, everyone looked towards her and saw a man wearing a black suit, smoking a cigar as he descended one of the stairs that led to one of the upper floors.

(Man in Dark Suit): "Evelyn never said those words to anyone with testicles. Never."

(Evelyn Price): "Very funny, Steven. And did you ever say?"

(Steven Price): "I think you're taking this pretty well, for a woman who almost died"

(Evelyn Price): "Yes, I think you will have to try harder next time. That is, if you feel like it"

(Steven Price): "I didn't do it, my flower. It was the house. I think she set you up to be the first to die tonight."

"Isn't that how it's told in stories, Mr. Pritchett?" : Steven asked the guide who was near the entrance.

(Pritchett): "You could say that... Yes, of course."

(Steven Price): "Isn't that how your father and grandfather died?"

(Pritchett): "... Well, my grandfather built this place, but he actually died in his sleep in Miami. My father died here, in an accident while restoring the interior of the house. But I am well... And I'm still alive and I feel great... And I'd love to get paid now"

(Steven Price): "And with that mercenary reminder. Let the fun begin"

(Evelyn Price): "Start how, darling? Hasn't it already started?"

"Finding out about it is one of the many diversions tonight": Steven said as he finished descending the stairs.

(Steven Price): "It's a darn old house. Isn't it?"

(Evelyn Price): "I want to have a word with you, honey"

(Steven Price): "Oh, I think we should have several"

Watching his wife climb the stairs, Steven chuckled before looking at the guests and saying a few words to them.

"It won't be long. There's food and drinks in the main hall. So, make yourself comfortable": Steven said, before following his wife towards the upper floor.

*****************************************************

Entering her room, Evelyn looked at Steven and started talking to him.

(Evelyn Price): "I gave you a two-page guest list. Where are they all?"

(Steven Price): "Stinged... Sorry. I decided to make one in a hurry. A group so hungry for money, they'll be capable of anything. I thought you'd be more comfortable among your peers."

(Evelyn Price): "It was stupid of me not to have expected such madness from you. Congratulations, darling. In the first round, you won."

(Steven Price): "Not yet. Those people down there aren't the ones I invited"

(Evelyn Price): "So who are they?"

(Steven Price): "You tell me. I don't know how you managed to gain access to my computer, but... Bravo!"

(Evelyn Price): "Oh come on. Do you think I'd invite that bunch of social rejects?"

(Steven Price): "It sure wasn't me. And if you say it wasn't you, then who was it? Ghosts?"

(Evelyn Price): "Uh, what a scare. If you really loved me, you'd find a way to die in the next three seconds"

(Steven Price): "Your forte is finding ways for me to die, isn't it Evelyn? Let's not forget OJ's knife whose blade wasn't quite retractable. Or your 'Jim Jones' drink which was just poison."

"Accidents. All accidents until proven otherwise": Evelyn said with a smile.

(Steven Price): "I would be so happy if that were true, Evelyn. And I would certainly be delusional if you don't fuck all the people who live in our neighborhood."

(Evelyn Price): "And what part of this fantasy turns you on the most? Me with other men, or just other men"

"Everything you do turns me on, but not in a sexual sense": Steven said before grabbing his wife.

(Evelyn Price): "It's hurting me"

(Steven Price): "I know"

Feeling her husband's grip, Evelyn shifted. Until she grabbed one of Steven's hands and bit down.

Bite!

(Steven Price): "Ouch!"

Upon being bitten by his wife, Steven pulled away from her while smiling talking to her in an amused tone.

(Steven Price): "This is the country girl I married. Let's greet the guests, and show them who you really are. Old-fashioned as Kansas on the Fourth of July."

(Evelyn Price): "My list has been torn up. The show is now yours. Have fun..."

(Evelyn Price): "...I'll tell everyone you hit me and then I'll call a cab"

*****************************************************

Descending the stairs, Steven reached the main hall and walked towards the guests. Getting their attention.

(Pritchett): "Mr. Price! I think I did a great job bringing all your guests here. So I think I deserve my money now!"

"It's here, Mr. Pritchett...": Steven said as he showed the money to Pritchett.

(Steven Price): "... Just like the other five checks for a million dollars each. They're worth a lot of money"

(Man 1): "That's what we were talking about. And when do we earn this money?"

(Steven Price): "By the time the sun comes up tomorrow morning, assuming you stay here all night. And stay alive, of course."

(Woman 2): "What do you mean by that?"

(Steven Price): "Oh, I'm sorry. A detail I forgot to mention. If you die, you lose and the checks will be divided among those who are still alive."

(Steven Price): "But look at the good part of this. If only one of you survives, a single one will leave here with five million in their pockets"

(Man 1): "Oh, this is crazy"

(Steven Price): "And if you don't like the rules, you can leave at will. Seven figures poorer, of course"

(Pritchett): "I'm ready. I'm leaving, now"

(Steven Price): "...Very well, Mr. Pritchett. Let me sign your check."

Walking to the table, Steven sat down in the chair. Before taking a pen out of his pocket to sign the check on the table.

(Steven Price): "Oh, just for the record. What were your names?"

"Donald W. Blackburn, physician": Said the man of intellectual appearance.

"Melissa Margaret Marr, celebrity": Said woman 1 while holding a camera.

"Eddie Baker, ex-professional baseball player": Man 1 said while sitting on the arm of a sofa.

"And you, young lady?" Steven asked the Blonde woman who was still enjoying the architecture of the room.

"Jennifer Jenzen, Vice President of Lathrup International Pictures": Said the blonde woman in response to Steven's question.

(Steven Price): "Okay, I guess I can honestly say... that I've never heard of you guys"

When they heard Steven's words, the group frowned. Exchanging glances with each other until Eddie decided to speak.

(Eddie): "Great. So why are we here?"

(Jennifer): "How did you make the guest list? Did it draw in the phone book?"

(Steven Price): "Surely the inexplicable, it will explain itself soon, soon"

(Pritchett): "There! Sorry to interrupt, but what the fuck! Give me my check right away! I want it, so give it to me! Now!"

Upon seeing Pritchett's reaction, everyone was stunned. Looking at him without understanding the reason for his agitation.

(Pritchett): "I'm serious!"

"... I apologize, Pritchett. Here it is": Steven said as he handed him the check.

(Steven Price): "I think you're going to miss the biggest party of your life"

(Pritchett): "That's my problem"

(Steven Price): "Even if I give you a million too?"

(Pritchett): "I wouldn't know what to make of it, thanks"

After taking the check, Pritchett said goodbye to Steven, before turning and walking towards the exit.

But when Pritchett started walking. The noise of machines began to echo through the house.

Brr-Booom! Tick-tock! Tick-tock!

(Pritchett): "... I'm leaving"

Running full speed ahead, Pritchett crossed the room. Arriving quickly at the entrance, before being stopped from leaving by a steel door that went down sealing the exit.

Thud!

(Pritchett): "Fuck!"

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!

With a furious scream, Pritchett gave up on the front door and tried to run to one of the windows, but they too were sealed off by metal plates that were triggered by the house's mechanical system. Killing any chance Pritchett had of being able to escape.

*****************************************************

Using his arms, Eddie tried to force open the front door. But he couldn't.

(Eddie): "It doesn't move"

Seeing Eddie's failed attempt, Donald looked at Steven and then asked him:

(Donald): "Do you think this is a joke?"

(Steven Price): "Pritchett is not laughing"

Dash! Dash!

Hearing the crash of glass breaking, Donald and Steven exchanged glances. Before walking towards the noise, while being followed by the rest of the group.

Reaching where the noise was coming from, the group saw Pritchett breaking the window panes in a futile attempt to get out of the house.

(Pritchett): "Open! Open! Open, damn stupid house!"

(Steven Price): "Pritchett, what are you doing?"

Hearing Steven's call, Pritchett stopped straining at the window to pay attention to Steven and the group following him.

(Donald): "What do you hear here?"

(Pritchett): "We're stuck"

"And what is this?" asked Jennifer as she pointed to the metal plate that sealed the window.

(Pritchett): "This is a machine from the old asylum. It locks all the exits. That's how everyone in this old asylum burned to death in 1931. Dr. Vannacutt activated the machine. If he was going to die, then everyone would die with him. "

(Melissa): "No wonder they're still mad"

"Let's go into the other room so I can take care of your hand": Donald said while looking at Pritchett's injured hand.

Walking towards the main hall, Pritchett continued his story as he was accompanied by the entire group.

(Pritchett): "The only survivors were the five sadists from Vannacutt's team"

(Donald): "Why wasn't this machine disabled?"

(Pritchett): "It was one of my dad's priorities, but the house ended up with him before he could"

(Eddie): "Didn't you say he died in an accident?"

"I lied. The house is alive. We are all going to die": Pritchett said before entering the hall.

Following Pritchett, everyone entered the room, until Eddie made a proposal.

(Eddie): "Why don't we call for help?"

(Pritchett): "The phones don't work in this house"

(Steven Price): "I have a cell phone"

(Pritchett): "It won't do"

(Steven Price): "I get it, it's because of the metal plates"

"It's not the signs. It's the house! Why can't anyone hear me? You've gone deaf all of a sudden? She's alive! We're not going anywhere! It's over here!": Pritchett said before allowing Donald to treat his wounds. your hand.

(Jennifer): "Are we stuck here forever?"

"No. There's a cleaning crew that arrives at 9:30 in the morning. Ouch!": Pritchett said as he watched Donald sterilize his hand with an alcoholic drink.

(Eddie): "So we stay here until morning"

(Pritchett): "By then we'll be mutilated and unrecognizable"

(Jennifer): "Why do I get the feeling this is a sick prank, to scare us all out of a large amount of money?"

"You got it right": Evelyn said as she finished descending the stairs with a glass of champagne in her hand.

(Evelyn Price): "Thank my sick fuck. He outdid himself tonight. He even scared the shit out of me."

(Donald): "You've had fun. So open those doors"

(Steven Price): "Asked the wrong person. I didn't close it"

(Evelyn Price): "Of course not. Does anyone else here make a living scaring the kids? Don't raise all your hands at the same time"

(Jennifer): "Are you that Steven Price? The owner of Price Amusement Parks?"

"Bravo!": Evelyn said as she walked to the corner of the room.

(Eddie): "Pritchett, this locking device must have some control room in this place. Isn't it?"

(Pritchett): "It's in the basement. But you don't want to go there"

(Jennifer): "No, you don't want to go there"

(Eddie): "Calm down. The two of us together go downstairs and try to disable the system"

(Pritchett): "You don't want to go down there. That place is a real maze."

(Jennifer): "So we have two options. Either show us the way and maybe we can get out of here, or we spend the night sleeping well."

(Pritchett): "... Alright, I'll go"

Having made the decision, Pritchett took the lead as he walked towards the stairs leading to the basement, followed by Eddie and Jennifer.

(Evelyn Price): "Oh, just a tip, kitten"

Having their attention drawn, Jennifer and the rest of the group stopped their tracks, before looking toward Evelyn.

(Evelyn Price): "God only knows what horrors Steven set to happen in this place. So if I were you, I'd take something to protect me"

"Darling, isn't it time to deliver your little presents?": Evelyn said while directing her gaze to Steven.

Seeing everyone look at him, Steven was a little flustered, before questioning his wife.

(Steven Price): "What are you talking about?"

(Evelyn Price): "From the frame you made in 1994, in the hunt for Sam's son"

Being silent for a moment, Steven popped the cigar into his mouth before walking towards the large coffin that was isolated in the corner of the main hall.

Accompanied by the group, Steven reached the coffin and opened it with Donald's help. Revealing six small coffins that were hidden inside the big coffin.

Taking the initiative Evelyn opened one of the small coffins, revealing to everyone a pistol that was inside the small coffin.

(Evelyn Price): "Hilarious. Firearms this time"

"My God!": Pritchett said when he saw the pistol inside the small coffin.

Taking one of the pistols from the coffin, Evelyn displayed the pistol to everyone before Jennifer noticed an unusual detail on the pistol.

(Jennifer): "The charger is sealed"

(Evelyn Price): "Probably, all gun magazines are sealed"

"But how do we know if these guns are loaded?" Evelyn asked while looking at her husband.

(Steven Price): "There's only one way, I guess"

Hearing her husband's response, Evelyn smiled before pointing her pistol at Steven's head. Creating tension that made everyone worried.

"No, I'll let the virgin try it first": Evelyn said before offering the pistol to Jennifer.

(Jennifer): "I don't want a gun!"

"Oh, so I'll take it": Eddie said before taking the pistol from Evelyn's hand.

"Let's go": Jennifer said when she saw that Eddie had taken the pistol.

(Steven Price): "I'll meet you down there"

(Evelyn Price): "And where are you going Mr. Price? Are you going to check the electronic mummies' calls?"

"I'll just take a piss if you don't mind": Steven said before walking towards one of the stairs in the main hall.

*****************************************************

Inside the video and monitoring room, an operator watched the televisions that showed images from all the cameras that were scattered around the house.

Crrrr!

Hearing the noise of someone opening the door to the room, the operator stopped watching the images and looked towards the door, where he saw Steven enter through it.

(Steven Price): "Schecter! At least let me know before you do such a thing"

(Schecter): "You speak of the house's locking device?"

(Steven Price): "Yes, and it's awesome, it scared someone who should scare you, but..."

(Schecter): "It wasn't me"

(Steven Price): "...What do you mean it wasn't you?"

(Schecter): "I was sitting here and it happened. I had nothing to do with it"

(Steven Price): "So who was it?"

(Schecter): "I have no idea. Maybe the device has finally broken down"

(Steven Price): "...Somehow, I don't know how... It was her"

*****************************************************

In the basement of the house, Pritchett accompanied by Eddie and Jennifer walked down the halls as they exchanged conversations.

(Jennifer): "You should open this place to the public, Pritchett. Like a spa for people without stress."

(Pritchett): "Ha-ha, very funny. Remember I was the one who didn't want to come here"

(Pritchett): "There hasn't been much change in this part of the house since... 1931"

"Is this true Mr. Pritchett?" Steven asked as he surprised the group by appearing in front of them from one of the corridor's branches.

(Steven Price): "I'm sorry"

"Do you want to take a bullet in the head?": Eddie said as he put the pistol away.

(Steven Price): "I'll recommend it to Evelyn"

"What's in there?" Jennifer asked as she looked at an incomplete wall that led to a rusty door.

(Jennifer): "Someone went to a lot of trouble to try to close this down"

(Pritchett): "I don't know. I never went in there. But that's not the way out."

"Let's go down here and turn right": Pritchett said as he led the group to another hallway.

*****************************************************

Opening the door to one of the halls off the hall, Pritchett led the group inside. Until he realized he had entered the wrong place.

(Pritchett): "Shit, we should have turned left"

(Jennifer): "What is this?"

(Pritchett): "It's the saturation chamber"

(Steven Price): "What is a saturation chamber?"

(Pritchett): "It's Vannacutt's treatment for schizophrenia. What would drive a sane man mad would also drive a madman to sanity. Or anything like that, I'm not sure..."

Walking out of the room Eddie and Jennifer scanned the hallways as they heard Pritchett's voice coming from the room.

(Pritchett): "...He bombarded them with strange images and noises. Scaring them back to normal. Fun isn't it?"

"Did it work?" Eddie asked while still scanning the hallway.

(Jennifer): "I don't know"

Seeing that Jennifer didn't know, Eddie then looked toward the saturation chamber room and asked Pritchett out loud.

(Eddie): "Did it work?!"

Silent!

Seeing that Pritchett hadn't responded, Eddie and Jennifer exchanged glances before running toward the living room.

(Jennifer): "Oh, dammit!"

(Eddie): "Guys?!"

As they entered the room, Eddie and Jennifer saw that Steven and Pritchett had disappeared from the room.

(Eddie): "Pritchett!"

Silent!

(Jennifer): "...I don't want to get lost down here"

Seeing that neither Pritchett and Steven were responding. Eddie and Jennifer thought the two of them had already walked away from the room.

(Eddie): "Damn, let's go that way. It's the only door that leads to a different hallway, with the exception of the door we came in. So they can't have just taken that path."

Agreeing with Eddie, Jennifer left the room being guided by him.

Walking down the hall, Eddie and Jennifer found some very dark rooms, which made it difficult for them to look for them. Until Jennifer took action to overturn the electrical system, even fix it. Leaving Eddie, who was at his side, quite surprised.

(Eddie): "Tell me, who are you? Really"

(Jennifer): "What? What do you mean by that?"

(Eddie): "We can start with your Christian name and move from there"

(Jennifer): "I already told you. Jennifer Jenzen, Vice President..."

(Eddie): "You're lying. You don't seem like that to me"

(Jennifer): "Why?"

(Eddie): "Because I've never met an executive who knew how to tie his own shoes, let alone one who knew how to light a building"

(Jennifer): "There's always an exception"

(Eddie): "No. Come on, what's the truth?"

"The truth is, if we keep turning right, we'll end up where we started": said Jennifer before stepping past Eddie and taking the lead entering one of the hallways.

(Jennifer): "Look, we're all going to get out of here soon. And each one will go their own way, a million richer. So why does it matter who I am or not...?"

(Jennifer): "... Let's say, hypothetically, I'm not exactly who I said I was. So you're right, you're a genius. And until today nobody had noticed, what you realized."

"...Okay, listen. My real name is Sara and I'm secretary. I mean, I was...the real bitch Jennifer who was invited here. And now that you know. I ask you not to tell anyone , because I'm out of a job and I need up to a tenth of that money": said Jennifer before looking back and seeing that Eddie was not with her.

(Sara): "Eddie!"

Silent!

When he didn't respond, Sara tried to go back the way she'd gone to try to look for him.

(Sara): "If this is your idea for a joke, it's not funny..."

(Sara): "...Actually, it's starting to annoy me"

Searching the hallways, Sara was getting quite apprehensive. Until she saw the figure of Eddie running down a connecting hallway, to the hallway where Sara was standing.

(Sara): "Hey! Eddie, wait!"

Seeing the figure of Eddie running, Sara chased him as she called for him.

Passing through several rooms, Sara continued to chase Eddie until he disappeared into a spacious room, which had some tools and medical stretchers scattered around.

Entering the room, Sara looked around. Until I saw a door that led to another room.

Reaching the door, Sara gripped the handle. Before opening the door and revealing a large tank full of blood, with Eddie standing in front of it.

(Sara): "Eddie?!"

Upon being called by Sara, Eddie turned his gaze to her. Before jumping into the tank.

Splash!

(Sara): "Eddie!"

Seeing Eddie fall into the bloodshed, Sara screamed, before running to the tank to help him.

(Sara): "Eddie!"

Reaching the blood tank, Sara thrust her arms into it in an attempt to find and pull Eddie out of the tank.

(Sara): "Eddie, Grab my hands!"

(???): "But what are you doing?"

Hearing a familiar voice, Sara frowned before looking toward the living room door and seeing Eddie standing in front of her. Leaving Sara confused, until she felt something grab her arms.

(Sara): "Ah!"

Feeling something trying to pull her along, Sara desperately resisted being dragged into the tank. And after a few seconds of struggle, she managed to pull her arms out of the tank. Before falling on his butt, with a tearful expression on his face.

*****************************************************

In the main hall of the house. Eddie accompanied by Sara entered the hall, before walking to the area where everyone was gathered.

"Look, looks like the pranks have started": Evelyn said when she saw Sara smeared with blood.

(Eddie): "Where's Price!?"

(Donald): "What happened to you guys? Are you all right?"

(Sara): "No, I'm not doing well and it's not funny. Something or someone tried to drown me in a big tank full of blood."

"I'll give you a clue. His initials are SP": Evelyn said before looking at Steven who had approached them.

(Steven Price): "Very well... SP As in "Just Fools. Because I was with Pritchett looking for the control room. And it doesn't seem to exist."

"Yeah, and that? What's that?!": Eddie asked, showing a bloodstained rag.

(Pritchett): "That? What happened to you was nothing. Just wait for the real darkness to wake up in this building. And a lot more weird stuff. You're going to hate being here."

(Sara): "What darkness is this?"

(Pritchett): "That! The thing! The evil! That which is the rotten core at the heart of this house! That which will kill everyone in this house! That's the darkness I'm talking about!"

(Donald): “Pritchett, are you by any chance under medical treatment? ”

(Pritchett): "No, I'm not"

Receiving Pritchett's negative response, Donald shook his head, before shifting his attention to the rest of the group.

(Donald): "Well, we either spend the night and take the money, or look for a way out of here"

(Steven Price): “Anyway, I think we should stick together. But maybe that doesn't fit in with your plans, Evelyn.”

"You know me. The more the better”: Evelyn said while smiling sensually at Steven.

(Evelyn Price): "I think someone should look for the former show host"

(Steven Price): "Where is she?"

*****************************************************

In the basement of the house, walking through the halls, Melissa held her video camera filming her surroundings with a certain excitement.

Approaching one of the operating rooms, Melissa used her camera to record the entrance to the room and was surprised to see that the camera showed the image of a doctor, accompanied by his assistants, performing a surgical operation on a man still conscious who he was gagged and tied to a surgical bed in the center of the room.

Lowering her camera, Melissa looked into the room and saw that there was no one inside. Leaving her a little confused, before going back to filming the room and seeing that the camera image still showed the surgery being performed.

Getting a little nervous Melissa continued filming the room. Until the doctor and assistants paused for a moment before looking at Melissa.

Lowering her camera, Melissa got even more nervous. Before she felt a presence coming from her back. And when she turned to see what it was, she saw a bald man with no eyes and lips, wearing only white pants, standing behind her.

(Melissa): "Aaaah...!!!"

*****************************************************

Hearing Melissa's scream, which echoed throughout the house, everyone in the main hall looked at each other, until Evelyn said a few sarcastic words.

(Evelyn Price): "I think Melissa found what she was looking for"

Upon hearing Evelyn's words. Sara, Steven, Donald and Eddie looked at each other. Before walking towards the stairs that led to the basement of the house. Leaving Evelyn and Pritchett behind.

*****************************************************

Cautiously searching the basement, the group entered one of the operating rooms and saw Melissa's video camera standing on a large amount of blood on the floor.

(Eddie): "What the fuck is this?"

Picking up the camera from the floor, the group looked at the pool of blood and followed her to the center of the room.

(Donald): "It seems to end here"

(Eddie): "Damn, she has to be somewhere around here. Because she can't have disappeared into thin air"

(Sara): "No, not in the air"

Hearing Sara's words, the group looked at her and saw her staring at the ceiling. And when the group followed her line of sight, they saw the bloodstains on the ceiling, which ran from the center of the ceiling to the corner of the wall.

(Sara): "It ends inside the house..."

Boom!

Under the sound of an explosion the whole house shook slightly.

Leaving the group a little surprised. Until they heard Evelyn's scream echo throughout the house.

(Evelyn Price): "AAAAAAAAAAAh...!!!"

(Steven Price): "It's Evelyn's voice. We need to go back, something must have happened up there"

Agreeing with Steven, the group ran out of the room following him.

*****************************************************

Quickly climbing the stairs, the group saw the entrance to the main hall. Before entering through it and seeing in the middle of the room, the terrifying scene of a man with a skeletal skull on fire standing beside a devil-looking motorcycle.

(Ghost Rider): "... What a disgusting house"

5