Chapter 0034
1.7k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 0034

“Don’t bother with the runners. They made their choice. A soft gentle voice belied the command issued out. “Terra, gather the others and form defensive line. Buy us some time to kill the Alpha Iron Clawed Wolf.

The contrast between Ellen’s robust stature and the lyrical quality of the voice made Terra pause for a moment. Terra quickly gathered the weakening forces and tighten the circle around the Alpha Iron Clawed Wolf.

The escapees provided a distraction for the main force of the wolf pack, giving a breather for the fighters who chose to stay.

“I can buy you ten minutes at most.” 3 of 16 escapees has fallen into the jaws of the ferocious wolf pack. Terra estimates it will take ten minutes for the wolves to finish off the runners and come back and reinforce their pack. If they didn’t kill the alpha or get reinforcements before the Iron Clawed Wolves come back, then half their group will die under the wolves ambush.

Suddenly a barrage of Modified Wind Blade flew in all directions, each killing an Iron Clawed Wolf.  Everyone notice the red mage was on a rampage. 

“Belay that. 30 minutes if the insane mage continues her attacks.

After a complicated look at Terra, Ellen devoted all of her attention into attacking the Alpha Iron Clawed Wolf.

The young woman prayed her compatriots survived the reckoning afterwards.

________________________________________________________

Tempest is aware of the change in her surrounding. She didn’t care. She wanted to kill the betrayer, but during the chaosshe lost sight of the vicious villain.

Death to all betrayers.

If it wasn’t for that tattle tale back then…

If she could redo the pastshe’d go back in time and silence the liar instead of releasing him.

The most gruesome memories Tempest sealed away in the deep recess of her mind resurface, interposing the events back then over the current reality.

Different people, different place, different time, different situation, same chaos.

She’d do what she failed to do the last time.

“There.”

Tempest finally found the backstabber.

It was all a plan. Tempest knew it within her bones because her target is Jean. Everything made sense now.

All royals have enemies whether they want to or not, be it the jealous relatives trying to eliminate each other for the throne, political officials wanting power, greedy merchants eyeing the situation for a quick profit or members of the underprivileged class angered at the wealth the royals possess.

Jean is no exception. From Tempest’s point of view, Jean tried to keep a moderate profile, high enough to protect herself from the schemes of other but low enough not to warrant undue attention from the powerhouses of the royal court.

Tempest can understand her sentiment and her actions. She tried to do the same. Power shines like a beacon in the darkness called life and hers shone bigger and brighter than the other.

And now someone is betraying a girl in the same position Tempest once was in.

Maybe it was all the chaos around her. Maybe the memories were repressed too hard, they needed an outlet. Maybe Tempest accepted her insanity because back on Earth her powers made the rest of the world label her as insane while in this world it is normal.

Whatever the case, Tempest struck the betrayer with full might of her power, “Die Eric, die like the perverted dog you are.

The person who sent the assassin thought Jean was a thorn in his eyes, someone he wanted to get rid of because she accidentally embarrassed him in court. He knew the potential of the princess wasn’t high enough to be groom by the House of Gretnore, so he sent a weak assassin for the job.

How can a weak assassin stand against a piss off Tempest?

She can’t.

When Tempest unleashed her attack, she electrocuted the girl to the point even her mother can’t recognize her.

Hahahahahahaha, Eric. Take that you bastard.

45