You Belong to Me (Hades Fanfiction, Mythology, M/M)
679 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thanatos has always looked out for Zagreus, acting as his silent guardian for centuries. It's only natural that intimacy would come out of such a relationship. And with intimacy comes romance and passion.

Fetishes: Male/Male, Petplay, Master/pet Dynamic, Incest (Step-Brothers) and Plenty of Bodily Fluids.


Thanatos looked at Zagreus with a wary gaze. “Are you sure your father would approve of you sneaking out like this?”

“I’m sure we’ll be fine,” Zagreus teased. “After all, I’m all grown up now.”

He was very much not all grown up, being only a mere twelve centuries of age, compared to the vastly more experienced fourteen centuries that Thanatos had been fortunate enough to live. Though neither of them compared to the real adults, the Olympians who had been around for millennia at this point.

Still Zagreus marched forwards with a boastful ignorance. What he lacked in common sense he made up for in sheer confidence.

They were in the depths of Tartarus, the first realm removed from the safety of Hades’ palace. It was an eerie place with a constant glow of green lights and an atmosphere that was stifled with dread and despair.

All around them were prison cells, housing ghastly souls that stared out at them. If their expressions were filled with scorn, envy, or rage, Thanatos couldn’t honestly tell. All he knew was that the denizens of this realm were not happy to see them.

“There has to be a reason that your father doesn’t want us here,” Thanatos grumbled.

Zagreus snorted. “Probably because this is where he hides all the cool stuff.”

“I don’t know…” Thanatos shook his head. “This place looks pretty dangerous.”

“We’ll be fine,” Zagreus said, flashing a knowing smile. “Meg comes here all the time. Says it’s a part of her job.”

“Yeah, and Meg is extremely dangerous,” Thanatos retorted.

Zagreus ignored that. “Do you think we’ll get jobs at some point?”

“I know I will,” Thanatos said. “Mom told me that I’ll be working as an Angel for your dad. You?” He shook his head. “I can’t see you taking a job seriously enough.”

“I can be serious!” Zagreus exclaimed, puffing out his chest.

Thanatos rolled his eyes. “I don’t believe it.”

There was a noise from around the corner and both of the boys froze, looking at one another.

“We should…” Thanatos began, turning in the other direction.

“Check it out!” Zagreus yelped as he rushed forwards.

Thanatos gritted his teeth but forced himself to follow. If anything, he just wanted to make sure that his stupid younger brother didn’t get himself hurt.

They stopped at a pillar and both of them peered around it.

In the distance was a ghastly collection of skulls piled together and glowing eerily. It had bad news written all over it.

And flanking this collection were various dark pots, none of which bore any designs or artistic flares. They were suspiciously mundane.

“I don’t like this,” Thanatos hissed.

Zagreus frowned. “I wonder what it is.”

“Bad news,” Thanatos rebutted, resting a hand on Zagreus’ shoulder. “Come on we should really get out of here. I’m sure mom has figured out we're missing by now.”

Zagreus shook his head and batted Thanatos’ hand away. He instead crept out from behind the pillar, making his way towards the pile of bones.

“I’m going to grab one,” he said, flashing a nervous smile. “Keep it as a trophy.”

“Zagreus,” Thanatos hissed.

He glanced behind himself and his eyes widened. Something was approaching. Something with a foreboding purplish aura. They were pinned between a rock and a hard place.

Zagreus continued to approach the pile of skulls, practically vibrating with excitement. His shoes puffed with smoke, ready to break out in a sprint if necessary. The tension was palpable and Thanatos’ heart was hammering.

Then, just as Zagreus was about to grab one, a skull popped up from the pile. It floated there, held up by some ethereal smoke. It opened its mouth and let out a ghastly scream before rushing towards Zagreus like a missile.

Zagreus yelped and dove to the side, right into the black vases.

Except these vases did not shatter. Instead, they sprouted legs and stumbled back. They then launched glowing red orbs out of their tops. They landed upon the ground around Zagreus and started to beep quickly.

Zagreus’ eyes widened and he looked at Thanatos. “Help!”

Except Thanatos couldn’t move, he was paralyzed with indecision. Not that any decision would’ve made this outcome even remotely favourable.

Within a moment all of those beeping orbs exploded, sending up an ashen cloud of debris into the air.

Thanatos yelled, legitimately howled as he watched his brother caught in the midst of it.

He rushed forwards without thinking, reacting much like Zagreus would’ve in a situation like this.

Though as the dust settled, there was nothing left. No skulls, no vases, just a black streak upon the ground.

Thanatos fell to his knees before it, resting his palms upon where Zagreus had once stood. He was gone, dead, finished, turned into another faceless Shade. Tears stung at Thanatos’ eye but soon flowed freely as he attempted to close them and block out the surrounding world.

Suddenly that eerie presence was directly behind him.

Thanatos yelped and tried to break away but instead it grabbed him and pulled him in tight.

“Help!” he yelled.

“Shh, shh, shh,” a familiar voice whispered. A motherly voice. “Everything is going to be okay, dear.”

“M-mom,” Thanatos whispered.

He opened his eyes and looked up, seeing Nyx hovering over him. Her presence was enough to assuage at least a portion of his growing depression. He sniffled and wiped at his nose with the back of his hand.

“He’s gone,” Thanatos whispered.

Nyx continued to hold him tight. She ever so carefully stroked at his arm with her thumb.

“He isn’t gone,” she said.

Thanatos blinked. “What?”

“We are not like the mortals, dear,” Nyx whispered. “When we are harmed, we merely return to the world, retaining the experiences we learned from our misadventures.”

“He’s dead,” Thanatos repeated.

Nyx shook her head. “He’ll be back at the house, I promise.”

She drew away, offering her hand to him. He looked at it for a moment before taking it.

“Though I will be having a word with both of you when we get back,” Nyx whispered. “It was very irresponsible of you to come wandering through Tartarus.”

Thanatos continued to feel numb, empty. Nyx was making promises that he couldn’t possibly hope to ever believe. He had watched Zagreus get turned into a smudge upon the ground. All because he was too afraid to act, to protect him.

He felt something in his stomach. It may have been shame though such emotions were hard to distinguish as a mere preteen.

All he knew is that he’d never let this happen again.


Hades glowered at Zagreus, his expression the very peak of seriousness. He huffed through his nose as if hoping that the contrails of breath would make the young prince flinch.

Though the young prince was not so young, falling deep into his fifteenth century of existence. And it showed in a moody demeanour, rebellious haircut, and an aura that said fuck you to any authority figure present.

It truly was the definition of an immovable object, meeting an unstoppable force.

“And may I ask where you managed to find that nectar?” Hades grumbled.

Zagreus shrugged. “I have my sources.”

“And those sources are very evidently evading my ban on such substances within these halls,” Hades said. “This is neither Elysium, nor the depraved peaks of Olympus.”

“I don’t see why we even have to ban anyways,” Zagreus said.

Hades snorted. “Because it’s a distraction, plain and simple. We have a duty to perform for the Shades who come through our doors and we can not effectively do it if we’re drunken oafs like Dionysus or distracted with bodily pursuits like Aphrodite. Both of which are sins you’ve allowed yourself to succumb to.”

“You’re using ‘we’ a lot,” Zagreus growled. “Who says I want anything to do with this legacy.”

“You are my son and it's only natural that you will, one day, reign by my side,” Hades said.

Zagreus glared at him. “Well maybe I’d prefer to spend my days on Olympus.”

“And maybe you do,” Hades shot back. “But neither of us truly ever get what we want. As you’ve made painfully clear with your recent… escapades.”

Nyx frowned. “Dear, you should really go easy on him, he’s just…”

Hades slammed his fist upon the table and Nyx flinched.

“I will treat him as he sees fit to treat me,” Hades growled. “He’s proven to be unreliable and disrespectful and frankly you’ve defended him for far too long.”

“I’m his mother,” Nyx said, trying to keep her voice level. Though the heat that entered it was very evident.

“You are not…” Hades paused abruptly and his eyes widened slightly. Though he drew in a breath and settled himself. “You may be his mother but as the patriarch of this house, my decision is law.”

Thanatos watched the exchange from his perch in the corner of the room. He studied the volleys closely, wondering when, and if, he would have to intervene. After all, he knew the source of Zagreus’ nectar, considering it was himself.

“Don’t talk to her like that!” Zagreus shouted. “At least she tries to be a parent.”

Hades jerked up from his chair, slamming his fist down upon the table once more.

“I will not have my parenting methods dissected by a wretch like you.” Hades’ gaze narrowed. “Now tell me who smuggled that nectar in or I’ll make Prometheus’ punishment look good natured by comparison.”

“Do it!” Zagreus shouted.

Hades looked like he was just about to do so. Which was Thanatos’ cue to act.

He knew his place. It was his duty to save Zagreus, to protect him.

Never again.

The scorch marks upon the tile, the stiffness in his heart, the tears that still burned in his eyes. All of them were lingering memories, nightmares that refused to fade even as their source stood well and alive before him.

“What do you want?” Hades growled, glowering at him.

Thanatos drew in a breath. “It was me, Lord Hades. I was gifted the nectar by Zeus during my last trip to Mount Olympus and I decided to share it with your son.”

Zagreus looked deflated and Nyx a little shocked. Yet, Thanatos held his head up, doing his best to look proud.

Hades himself seemed unsure of what was the best course of action to take. His complexion shuffled between a dozen emotions, the majority of which were shades of rage. Though after a moment, he drew in a breath, settling his nerves by the slimmest of degrees.

“I see,” he said.

Nyx frowned. “I’m disappointed in you.”

Thanatos nodded. “The Olympians are temptresses and deceivers. It will not happen again.”

“I’d hope not,” Hades grumbled. “Especially to my only means of contact with the surface. I need you to be capable, reliable, and trustworthy. Am I understood?”

“Yes, My Lord,” Thanatos said, bowing slightly.

Hades sighed and looked at his now dishevelled paperwork. With great care, he started to adjust it.

“The two of you will be cleaning up Tartarus,” Hades ordered, finally settling on a baseline disdain. “You’ll ensure that the marble there is practically sparkling. Am I understood?”

Thanatos and Zagreus both nodded.

“Yes, dad.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Now please move along, I have important business to take care of,” Hades said.

The two young immortals slunk away towards the lounge.

Zagreus looked incredibly dejected. His gaze was locked upon the floor. It was like even the act of looking up was now an impossible feat for him.

“You didn’t need to cover for me,” he said.

Thanatos frowned. “Of course, I do.”

He reached over and rested a hand upon Zagreus’ shoulder.

“I always have your back,” Thanatos said.

Zagreus looked at the hand and finally managed to look up. There was a hint of red in his complexion.

“Everything alright?” Thanatos asked.

Zagreus nodded quickly. “Yeah sorry, just…” He drew in a breath and flashed a weak smile. “Thanks for standing up for me, Than. I uh… I really appreciate it.”

“It’s the least I could do, considering that I got you into this mess,” Thanatos said.

They lingered there for a moment. The lounge was to one side and the Zagreus’ room on the other.

Zagreus bit his lip. “I think I’m going to my room.”

Thanatos nodded and looked towards the lounge. He was about to step towards it when Zagreus held up his hand.

“Do you want to like…” Zagreus rubbed at the back of his head. “Do you want to hang out for a little while? Just you and me?”

“Hangout?” Thanatos asked.

Zagreus rolled his eyes and grabbed Thanatos’ garb. He then pulled him forwards and into a kiss.

Thanatos’ eyes widened and he made a surprised little noise. His heart fluttered, skipping a beat. He felt butterflies twirling around within his stomach.

“Whoa,” Thanatos whispered.

Zagreus grinned. “So how about it? Wanna hangout?”

Thanatos nodded slowly, still awestruck. “Yeah… hanging out seems nice.”


Zagreus thrust forth with his wooden sword, going in for what could’ve been counted as a potentially lethal blow.

Though Thanatos was quicker, parrying it out of the way. With Zagreus’ momentum now countered, he lashed out, smacking him firmly across the ribs.

Thankfully, his staff was also made out of wood.

“And you’re dead,” he said.

Zagreus huffed. “I thought I had you there.”

“You nearly did,” Thanatos said, offering a tight smile. “But close is the difference between stopping a Shade from escaping these domains and sending them back to your father.”

“Not that I’ll really encounter much of that,” Zagreus grumbled. “Between the furies and the hydra, not a whole lot of wayward spirits are making it to the arena in Elysium.”

He went over to a nearby table and grabbed a decanter of water, filling a cup with it and taking a sip.

“Some Champion of Elysium that I’ve turned out to be,” he grumbled. He then pointed at Thanatos. “You know if it wasn’t for mom, I doubt I’d have this position.”

“Nyx did put in a good word for you,” Thanatos said. “Though you really shouldn’t discount your own abilities.” He smirked. “I bet if you wanted to, you could fight your way out of this realm.”

Zagreus shook his head. “Not that I would ever want to do that.”

“What happened to that adventurous spirit you once had?” Thanatos teased.

“Worn down from years of tutoring under father,” Zagreus grumbled. “Honestly, I think he just provided me with this post so he could get me out of the Administrative Chamber.” He rolled his eyes. “Gods know that any idiot could act as the warden for Elysium. Why would anyone even want to leave that place?”

Thanatos came over and filled his own cup before downing it.

“Mortals have a weird affinity for life,” he joked. “Some of them might even give up an eternity in paradise if it meant they get to see the sun again.”

He then drew away and moved back towards the sparring arena in the middle. “Anyways would you like to go for another round, Zagreus?”

“I suppose I could,” Zagreus said.

He approached and picked his weapon off of the ground.

The two of them circled around one another, Zagreus with his sword and Thanatos twirling his staff in front of him. They smiled at one another, like predator and prey. Though neither seemed to know which they were. They also couldn’t figure out who would go first, daring the other to make the initial move.

Both of them were now mature immortals, well into adulthood and entering their second millennia of existence.

Thanatos’ eyes widened. “Hello mother.”

Zagreus turned away from Thanatos, only to spot a distinct lack of Nyx standing behind him. In that brief period of defenselessness, Thanatos closed the gap and jabbed him firmly in the side. This knocked the wind right out of Zagreus and he stumbled back in shock.

“Hey you cheated,” Zagreus grumbled, clutching at the soon to be bruise that would colour his abdomen.

Thanatos smirked. “I didn’t cheat, I taught you a valuable lesson.” He lifted the staff, resting the tip against the underside of Zagreus’ chin. “Never let anything distract you from your opponent. A distracted demigod is a defeated demigod.”

He used the tip to lightly smack Zagreus upon the cheek before drawing it away.

“Whatever,” Zagreus grumbled, though his tone bore no real hostility.

Thanatos stepped back into his spot. “I’m impressed with how far you’ve come. Before you know it, you’ll be learning from Achilles himself.”

“I think you’re a far better tutor than him,” Zagreus said.

He too slinked back to his spot, readying himself.

“I wouldn’t say that,” Thanatos said. “I just happen to be a little more dedicated to the cause.” He flashed Zagreus a smile. “Like I’ve said, again and again, I’ve always got your back, Zag.”

Zagreus smirked. “As you’ve told me many times before.” He snorted. “No idea why you’re so overprotective.”

Thanatos’ expression slipped as a memory came tumbling back to the forefront of his mind. It was of the black smudge upon the floors of Tartarus. Those panicked few moments when he thought that he had lost Zagreus forever.

Zagreus whistled. “Than, you okay?”

“Sorry, sorry,” Thanatos whispered. “I just had something on my mind.”

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost,” Zagreus teased. He let down his guard and motioned past Than. “Maybe we should call it here?”

“Not a bad idea,” Thanatos said.

He turned away and moved towards the weapon rack at the rear of Zagreus’ training room. This one was fitted with an assortment of wooden weapons, replicas of the mighty tools used by the Olympians in their struggle against the Titans.

As he walked over, he heard footsteps patter behind him.

He was quick but Zagreus was that much quicker. The wood of a practice sword clapped against Thanatos’ backside, thudding with a decent amount of force.

Zagreus smirked as he raced on by. “Let your guard down.”

“I suppose I do deserve that,” Thanatos teased, flashing a terse smile. “But I’m still going to make you pay for that.”

“Oh yeah and how exactly are you going to do that?” Zagreus asked.

He came up to the weapon rack and placed his sabre alongside a replica of Hera’s bow. As he looked back at Thanatos, he winked at him.

Thanatos smirked and came up alongside him. “Oh, don’t worry. I’m sure that I could figure something out.”

He slid his staff forcefully into its slot, making sure to maintain eye contact with Zagreus as he did so.

“I can’t wait,” Zagreus teased.

There was a hint of red in his complexion.

Thanatos slid over a hair, brushing his hand against Zagreus’. With great care, he interlaced his fingers with Zagreus’ own. They froze for a moment as if a spark had just crackled between them.

“After practice workout?” Zagreus asked.

Thanatos nodded. “After practice workout.”

They moved as one towards Zagreus’ bedchamber. Though their clothing did not survive the journey as they shed more and more attire with every step.

Armour, felt, fur, and togas were all littered upon the ground by the time they pushed the curtain aside and entered Zagreus’ bedchamber.

Thanatos admired Zagreus’ beauty as he drove ahead. His body was fit and thin, as if sculpted by some of the finest artists in the Greek world. He also had a fantastic ass which he had made sure to wiggle as he moved towards the bed.

“You look fantastic,” Thanatos whispered.

Zagreus smirked. “And you’re not half bad yourself.”

Thanatos stirred from his stupor and took Zagreus in his arms. They kissed, like they always did. The motion started gentle, a peck, and nothing more. Though a peck was never enough as their mouths parted and tongues drove forth to bridge the gap.

Zagreus did attempt to exert some dominance though Thanatos more than easily rebuffed his efforts. He pressed back against the Prince’s tongue and led the little duet between their lips.

They spun around and Thanatos pressed back, pushing Zagreus against the wall.

Zagreus made a surprised little noise and accidently knocked the contents of his bedside table upon the floor. Something shattered though neither of them cared.

He eventually regained a hint of self-control as he pushed Thanatos back.

Thanatos of course obeyed, leering down at the Prince and smiling. “So, what would you like to do tonight?”

“How about something kinky?” Zagreus asked.

Thanatos flushed at the idea. He wasn’t a prude by any stretch of the imagination but he also wasn’t the most adventurous god on the block. Still, he couldn’t possibly say no to his little brother.

He nodded. “I’m sure I could think of something.”

His mind churned, attempting to come up with the faintest idea of what he intended to do to Zagreus. There were so many options on the table, so many tools of the trade.

Then something clicked.

He peeled away from Zagreus and moved towards his dresser. “Do you still have those clothes from your edgy phase?”

“Maybe?” Zagreus shrugged. “I’m not sure what was cleaned out the last time father sent his minions through my stuff.”

Thanatos nodded and opened the top drawer which housed the few accessories that Zagreus owned. They were a collection of relics and memories, many of which Thanatos remembered. Though he found what he was looking for, spotting an accessory from a very different time.

It was a black leather collar with a coppery ring in the front and golden studs around the periphery.

He picked it up and turned to face Zagreus. “Remember this?”

Zagreus visibly cringed. “Unfortunately.”

“Does your tongue still hurt?” Thanatos teased.

Zagreus rolled his eyes. “It only hurt because dad made me take out that stupid stud.”

“It did look a bit silly,” Thanatos said. He then shook his head. “Anyways, we were supposed to do something kinky.”

He smirked and opened the collar, feeling the material between his fingers. Even though it was centuries old, the leather still felt fresh, barely worn, as crisp as it was centuries ago.

“How would you like to be my puppy?” Thanatos asked.

Zagreus snorted. “Pardon?”

“What? You wanted to try something kinky and this is something kinky,” Thanatos explained. “Following orders, playing fetched, taking care of your…” He reached down with one hand and stroked at his still soft cock. “Bone.”

Zagreus hummed, looking down at Thanatos’ junk. “Okay, that’s not the worst idea in the world.”

Thanatos held out the collar and lifted a brow.

Zagreus looked like he was about to retort but held his tongue.

He was sheepish but obeyed the silent command, placing his neck within range of the collar and using a hand to brush his shaggy hair out of the way.

“You look adorable,” Thanatos teased.

He pulled the collar around Zagreus’ throat and latched it shut in the back. His hand then went around to the front and he hooked a single finger through the coppery ring.

“Are you ready to be a good boy?” Thanatos asked.

Zagreus smirked. “I might be…”

Thanatos cocked a brow. “Talking isn’t really something that a puppy does, Zag.”

Zagreus snorted and rolled his eyes. He did however draw in a breath and let out an adorable little bark.

“Arf, arf.”

“Good boy,” Thanatos said.

He reached forth and scritched Zagreus under his chin. It was a tender motion but more importantly it was something to buy him a little time as he tried to figure out what he wanted to do next.

There were so many possibilities and it took him a solid moment to figure out which he wished to strive for.

“On your knees,” Thanatos demanded.

Zagreus dropped to his knees without delay, looking up at Thanatos with a coy little twinkle in his eye.

Thanatos drew in a breath. “Alright, I’m sure you can figure out what to do?”

Zagreus tilted his head to the side and looked wonderfully confused. He then smirked, letting Thanatos know that he was very much going to enjoy playing dumb.

Thanatos sighed. “Alright puppy, play with your bone.”

Zagreus snapped forwards and nipped at Thanatos’ erection, barking happily. When Thanatos jerked back sharply, Zagreus smiled nice and wide, looking as smudge as ever.

“Bad dog,” Thanatos grumbled, smacking him on the nose with a finger.

Zagreus whined softly, pouting out his lower lip.

“Yeah, yeah, you try those puppy dog eyes on me,” Thanatos grumbled. He then snapped his fingers. “Now let’s try that again, you wretched runt.”

Zagreus’ eyes widened and his whining resumed.

Oh right, wretched was kind of a trigger word for him.

“You… depraved puppy,” Thanatos decried.

This worked as Zagreus leaned forwards and took the tip of Thanatos’ cock between his lips. He bobbed along slowly, making sure to look up at Thanatos as he did so.

There was just something so hot about maintaining eye contact through a blowjob.

Zagreus was dutiful with his tongue, rolling it around with such vigour and vitality. A crescendo of lewd noises erupted from him. Slurping was the most common but it was soon joined by stifled gagging and the occasional crude moan of his own.

All these sounds intermingled with Thanatos’ own voice. It rose to quite the din as he sang his praise liberally. His back arched and he could feel the first embers start to smolder within his loins. His body was receptive to Zagreus’ advances.

Now Thanatos didn’t like to brag but he was endowed for a god of his stature, with a cock of more than adequate size. Most partners would’ve had a problem with handling him orally but Zagreus was not like most partners.

It wasn’t long before Zagreus bobbed forwards in one potent stride, planting his lips against the base of Thanatos’ cock. He lingered there, at his pelvis, for a good moment and continued to look up at his brother, winking at him.

“Fuck,” Thanatos whispered. “Good puppy.”

He reached down and placed a hand on the back of Zagreus’ head. Though instead of taking control, and bobbing him along, Thanatos instead started to pet him, running a hand through his soft and bountiful hair.

As Zagreus continued to bob along, Thanatos even started to scritch him behind his ear.

Thanatos’ moans seemed to embolden with Zagreus’ vigour, coming forth with even more intensity.

He tensed, feeling a fire smolder within his core. As he gritted his teeth, he tried to deny himself, to last as long as possible. Though that was proving to be a rather difficult promise to maintain.

“You feel divine, Zagreus,” Thanatos said.

If Zagreus’ mouth wasn’t crammed full of cock he probably would’ve grinned at the comment. Instead, he wagged his hips back and forth like an energetic puppy. It would seem that the role wasn’t a hard one for him to maintain.

Thanatos panted for breath and really steeled himself. He didn’t want to succumb that easily but with Zagreus being so incredibly attentive it was difficult to deny himself for too long.

“Fuck,” Thanatos whispered.

Now he did start to take control. He gripped a nice handful of Zagreus’ hair and used it as leverage to glide him along his cock. He was fueled by lust and it showed as he threw caution and decency to the wind.

He pounded Zagreus along, using his mouth like a glorified fleshlight.

Not that Zagreus seemed to mind in the slightest. His brother continued to roll his tongue around his pride, being dutiful and dedicated with his motions. It was like the Olympians had blessed him with an inability to gag, a strange boon. Though likely one that came from Aphrodite.

Or maybe it was just a seasoned skill. Not that it would be too surprising, considering Zagreus’ choice of partners.

“I can’t…” Thanatos started, grunting. “I can’t hold off much longer, Zag.”

As if to prove his point, Thanatos slammed Zagreus all the way down to the base of his erection, burying himself deep into his puppy’s throat.

This actually made Zagreus’ gag. His rebellious little reflex battering feebly against Thanatos’ pride. Though Thanatos was in the zone, unable to really comprehend anything beyond his own personal satisfaction.

“Fuck,” he whispered.

His core gave out and he growled. He could feel his pride pulse and a potent spurt erupted from the very tip. It plastered Zagreus’ throat and went directly into his gullet.

Zagreus was a champ, however, and drained Thanatos with glee, staying put. Though the gagging had resulted in his eyes getting a little teary, sparking a certain sensation in the back of Thanatos’ mind. He loved to feel in charge and that little look told him that he was very much in charge of this situation.

Finally, he drew back and his cock departed with a nice wet slurp of fluids. A web of depravity joined him and Zagreus together with strands of saliva and pre linking Zagreus’ lips together with the fat cock that hovered before him.

Zagreus snorted and wiped at these webs, severing them.

“Shall I continue to bark?” Zagreus teased.

Thanatos snorted. “Sue me for trying something new.” He drew in a breath and reached forth, running a hand through Zagreus’ hair. “Would you like me to return the favour?”

“I think I would prefer if you’d fuck my ass in all honesty,” Zagreus said.

Thanatos nodded and patted him on the shoulder. Zagreus took the hint and crawled over to the bed, pulling himself upon it and hanging his hips over the edge. He wagged his rump seductively, showing off his tight ass and adorable little coin purse.

“Actually, roll over,” Thanatos instructed. “I want to fuck you on your back.”

“Sure thing, Master,” Zagreus teased.

He rolled onto his back and his adorable little cock stood so painfully hard. As he made eye contact with Thanatos, he groped at his erection and gave it a tender little stroke, winking at him as he did so.

Thanatos made his way over to Zagreus’ dresser, opening a drawer and pulling out a decanter that was full of olive oil. With it in hand, he returned to his little puppy, hovering over top of him.

“You look adorable,” Thanatos teased.

Zagreus smirked. “And you look as handsome as ever.”

Thanatos drew in a breath and poured some of the oil into the palm of his hand. He then started to spread it along his cock. Already, it had begun to reharden. One of the perks of being divine in nature is that Thanatos had the endurance of a dozen mortals.

He snorted and came over to Zagreus with the decanter still in hand.

“Do you mind?” he asked, offering it to his step-brother.

Zagreus nodded and grabbed it from him, placing it upon his bedside table. He then bit his lip and looked so incredibly bashful, flashing a playful smile. He wiggled upon the bed, his adorable cock bobbing in the air as he did so.

Thanatos huffed. “Slut.”

“What can I say?” Zagreus teased. “I’m the kind of God who knows what he wants.”

Thanatos nodded.

He placed one hand upon Zagreus’ leg and spread it to the side. With his other, which was still coated in oil, he prodded at Zagreus’ pucker. His hole didn’t take a whole lot of convincing in order for it to accept his bulky fingers. Two of them inched in quite swiftly, going in all the way to the knuckle without resistance or delay.

Zagreus drew in a breath. “Holy fuck.”

“A little thick?” Thanatos teased.

Zagreus nodded. “Not as thick as they used to be though.”

“I just think you’re getting used to having stuff in your ass,” Thanatos suggested. “Can’t say it really surprises me, considering what Megaera is using on you.”

“How do you know about that?” Zagreus asked.

His face positively brightened and his gaze flinched away from Thanatos’, looking off to the side.

“Megaera has a very liberal interpretation of what privacy is,” Thanatos teased.

He grunted and continued to pump his fingers into Zagreus’ tight little hole. There was little hesitation as he pounded away. Though he was searching for something, that little spot that he knew by heart. Though it was always so tricky to find.

Zagreus moaned and his cock quivered in the air. A bead of pure white pre oozed from the tip and drained along his shaft.

He looked at Thanatos and bit his lip. “Can I…”

“Can you what?” Thanatos asked, smirking to himself. “Use your words.”

“Can I please play with myself,” Zagreus whispered.

Thanatos hummed. “I don’t know, I couldn’t really hear you.”

Zagreus whined loudly. For a moment, Thanatos thought he would drop the matter just to preserve his dignity. After all, his brother had always been prideful and having to beg for release was always a fun thing to toy with.

Then Thanatos found it, brushing his fingertips against that fun little spot within Zagreus’ rump.

Zagreus gasped at the top of his lungs. His back lifted away from the sheets. A quiver coursed through every fibre of his being. He whimpered and feebly rocked his hips upwards, thrusting weakly into the air.

“Sure, you don’t want to repeat that?” Thanatos asked.

Zagreus glared at him. It was the type of glare that usually had a whole lot of extremely salty language attached to it.

Instead, he gritted his teeth and huffed. “May I please play with myself?”

“Play with yourself, who?” Thanatos teased, unable to keep the grin out of his voice.

Zagreus huffed. “Master.”

Thanatos nodded. “You may.” He then flashed a bastard’s smile. “See was that really so hard?”

Zagreus ignored him and immediately groped at his cock. He stroked it quickly, gliding his hand along his shaft. A desperate, and pent-up, breath jerked free as Thanatos continued to toy with his prostate.

Back and forth his hand went and his expression started to contort as pleasure bled into his complexion.

Though sadly, Thanatos soon drew back, leaving the poor thing dreadfully unstimulated.

Instead, he lined up his cock with Zagreus’ hole.

“Ready?” he asked.

Zagreus smirked and winked at him. “Maybe I should make you beg for it.”

Thanatos rolled his eyes. “Yeah, this isn’t really a two-way street, Zag.”

He pushed in without warning.

The first couple of inches slid in effortlessly, made much easier by the oil that coated his shaft and Zagreus’ hole. He then braced himself against the bed and started to pump away.

His motions were initially halting and clumsy, trying desperately to build up to the point where it was pleasurable. It took a bit of effort but with every stride a bit more force and sustainability bled into his motions. Soon, he was pounding into his brother’s tight little hole without restraint, his movements fluid.

He didn’t quite use his entire length but he used a considerable portion. Enough that both Zagreus and himself were moaning, their voices entwining into a passionate union.

“Fuck,” Zagreus whispered.

Thanatos simply nodded in agreement.

He reached out and batted Zagreus’ hand away.

Thankfully, Zagreus took the hint and surrendered control of his cock to Thanatos.

Thanatos took it in his hand and started to stroke away. His motions were surprisingly tender as he glided along Zagreus’ shaft. Occasionally he’d take the head between his forefinger and thumb, massaging it and peeling back the foreskin. With the head exposed, Thanatos could make Zagreus sing all sorts of very interesting notes, his voice rising to quite the din.

Though he didn’t let Zagreus’ cock distract him from the main event. His tempo was regular and swift and he hammered deeper and deeper into Zagreus’ backside. It wasn’t long before he was near the base, his fat cock stuffed deep into Zagreus’ tight little hole. One more inch, one little thrust would be all it would take to clap his hips against Zagreus’ backside.

He drew back and pumped forwards roughly, and as promised, his hips finally clapped against Zagreus’ rump.

His brother gasped; an adorable little squeak of a sound. He closed his eyes and shuddered. His cock even twitched within Thanatos’ hand. It leaked pre all over his palm, which only added to the lubricant that allowed Thanatos to stroke it so skillfully.

“Gods,” Zagreus whispered. “I don’t know how much longer I can hold out.”

“Hopefully longer than me,” Thanatos whispered. “I’d hate to have to punish you for cumming before your Master.”

Zagreus shuddered. “You wouldn’t dare.”

“Try me,” Thanatos warned.

He drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly before pumping into Zagreus with even more vigour. His breath came out in laboured puffs as he grunted and groaned with every cycle of his hips.

“Good boy,” Thanatos whispered. “Taking your Master’s cock like that.”

He removed his hand from Zagreus’ pride and instead braced it upon the bed, digging his fingers deep into the sheets.

Zagreus flushed and his gaze fell away from Thanatos’ own. He had always been such an easy person to fluster, such a fun little toy to tease and screw around with.

Thanatos bottomed out in him and stayed there, allowing himself to feel the way Zagreus clenched around his cock. He was desperate and it was incredibly evident that he was nearing the end.

“Adorable,” Thanatos whispered.

He leaned forwards, so that his face was just overtop of Zagreus’ own. With purpose, he licked his lips and then leaned forwards, giving his brother a tender little peck.

Thanatos maintained this position, leering down at Zagreus as he continued to hammer into him. Sure, this position wasn’t comfortable or easy to maintain but it held a certain intimacy. They were close, their warmth combining. It was nice to share this with his lover, with his brother.

He gave Zagreus another tender peck upon the lips before reluctantly drawing back.

His hands dug into the sheets and he gripped them tight. A puff of breath curled out from his nose as he grunted under his breath.

With this new leverage he really went to town on Zagreus. He pounded into him, using him like one of those sleeves he kept in his bedside table. Zagreus’ rump was a toy, something for Thanatos to pound into and use without a care in the world.

He chuckled to himself, watching the way Zagreus’ expression constantly shifted.

In one moment, Zagreus furrowed his brow in contemplation, in the next he was smiling like the dumb little whore he was.

“Good slut,” Thanatos whispered.

Zagreus reached for his cock, once more. Though this time he had the good sense to look up at Thanatos. He didn’t speak but his request was easily conveyed by the desperation in his eyes.

So, Thanatos simply nodded, conceding to this request.

“Thanks,” Zagreus whispered.

He gripped his cock and started to stroke it. There was no teasing or foreplay. This was an action meant for one thing and one thing alone. He wished to cum and there would be nothing that would stop him from achieving this.

Thanatos held onto the sheets for dear life. His breath came out in terse puffs as he could feel himself starting to fatigue. Little by little his Olympian stature was fading, his core growing more and more tense, threatening to give out.

As he looked at Zagreus, he noticed that his brother seemed very much the same. This was a duo whose time together was nearing an abrupt but well-earned end.

Though Zagreus quivered softly, stroking faster and faster. He squeaked and moaned.

Thanatos’ gaze narrowed and he let out a semi-feral growl. “Zagreus.”

Zagreus merely winked at him but continued to go to town. Faster and faster, he went, obviously building up to that point where he’d been told to deny himself.

Thanatos was about to stop him but by the time he reached out to do so, things had already reached their inevitable conclusion.

Zagreus gasped and bucked upwards, letting go of his erection. It twitched in the air and the first virile strand of rebellious spunk shot high into the air. It was soon joined by a second, erupting with equal intensity. Though the next few were weaker and weaker as Zagreus pushed himself through the paces. By the end, they were little more than a messy dribble.

His rump clenched around Thanatos’ clock, squeezing it tight.

Thanatos’ tempo had ground to a halt, sporadic and clumsy. He bottomed out into Zagreus one final time, his hips clapping against his younger brother’s backside.

He gasped and growled, feeling himself tip over the edge. His cock twitched inside of Zagreus and soon he was pumping him full of his seed. It came steady and fast, virile and plentiful. This was a proper breeding, one which would have Zagreus hiccupping cum for the rest of the week.

Though even the impressive nutting of a god only had so much vitality. Slowly, he tapered off until he was a tuckered out and exhausted mess. He hovered over Zagreus and panted for breath, shivering as he felt his brother’s warmth all around him.

Zagreus reached out and cupped his cheek. He attempted to dip forwards, for a kiss, though Thanatos pulled back.

Instead, he fixed his pet with a rather stern glare.

“What?” Zagreus whispered.

He was grinning, knowing exactly what he had done.

Thanatos huffed. “You disobeyed one of my orders, puppy.”

“Really?” Zagreus snorted, shrugging. “I don’t see what the big deal is. Both of us came, didn’t we?”

“That isn’t the point,” Thanatos grumbled.

He pulled out of Zagreus without warning. His cock left with a nice wet slurp and he noticed that his juices gushed out of Zagreus in a delectable creampie.

“I gave you an order,” Thanatos said. “And you failed to follow through with it.”

Zagreus rolled his eyes and then turned over, sticking his cute little ass up into the air. He even wiggled it and offered it up as such an enticing little target for Thanatos.

Thanatos smirked and returned to the bed, settling down upon the edge of it.

“You’re going to regret this,” he warned.

Zagreus smirked. “I’ve never regretted anything with you, Than.”

Thanatos drew in a breath, struck by that sentence. When he didn’t respond, Zagreus looked at him.

“You…” Thanatos started.

Zagreus smirked. “What? You’ve always looked out for me.” He reached out and brushed a hand across Thanatos’ forearm. “Always taken care of me. There hasn’t been a moment where I’ve ever regretted our bond.”

Thanatos nodded and then steeled his gaze.

“Are you trying to wiggle out of a punishment?” he asked.

Zagreus smirked. “It depends. Is it working?”

“A little,” Thanatos said. He then patted his lap. “But not enough.”

Zagreus shuffled over and crawled on top of Thanatos’ knee. He laid across it, heavy but not so much so that Thanatos couldn’t bear the weight.

“How many should we go for?” Thanatos asked.

Zagreus smirked. “How many will it take for me to learn common sense?”

Thanatos snorted but said nothing.

“What?” Zagreus asked, pouting out his lower lip. “Do you find something funny?”

“I would just prefer if we could avoid beating you to death if it were at all possible,” Thanatos said.

“Hardy, harr, harr,” Zagreus grumbled. He then sighed. “How about twenty?”

“I can go for twenty,” Thanatos agreed.

He rested a hand upon Zagreus’ rump, gently caressing his flesh. He could feel his brother’s cock against his lap. That little accessory could betray so much information, letting Thanatos know what his brother liked and disliked with ease. It was currently limp though he knew it wouldn’t remain limp for much longer.

“I expect you to count,” Thanatos instructed. “And I want you to thank me for every single blow. Am I understood?”

Zagreus smirked. “Yes Master.”

“That’s a good puppy,” Thanatos teased.

He drew back his hand, hiking it high above Zagreus’ backside. Though he didn’t strike down immediately. Instead, he drew out the moment, letting it fester.

Zagreus seemed susceptible to this, growing tense.

It didn’t help that Thanatos would abruptly swing down, only to stop after a few inches of movement. He was teasing him, torturing and drawing out the moment until that oh so satisfying impact.

Then it came as Thanatos finally cracked his hand firmly across Zagreus’ rump.

Zagreus gasped and balled his hands into fists. He squirmed though the futile motions were easily held in check by Thanatos who placed a firm hand upon the small of his back.

Thanatos appraised the red print he’d left behind upon Zagreus, smiling to himself at the sight of it. His cock stirred, a little, though so had Zagreus’. The little organ twitched against Thanatos’ thigh, probably leaking all over the place.

“One,” Zagreus whispered. “Thank you, Master.”

“Are you sure you can handle all twenty?” Thanatos teased.

Zagreus steeled himself. “I can handle it.”

“Only if you’re absolutely…” Thanatos drew back and crashed his hand down for a second time, clapping it roughly against Zagreus’ hindquarters. “Certain.”

The second blow resulted in another pained yelp from dear Zagreus. He squirmed though Thanatos held him in place with ease. For sure, if he really wanted to get out of this, he could’ve done so easily enough. Though Zagreus had always been a fan of his little theatrics.

“I thought you were supposed to look out for me,” Zagreus whined.

Thanatos snorted. “And sometimes doing that means I need to teach you a lesson so you learn to stay out of trouble yourself.” He smacked Zagreus on the ass again, adding a third mark to his canvas. “Also, that wasn’t a number.”

“Two!” Zagreus barked. “Three! Thank you, Master.”

Now if Thanatos wanted to be a meanie, he could’ve easily only counted one of those numbers as legitimate. But he was feeling especially kind today.

He reached down and cradled Zagreus’ tight rump, kneading his fingers roughly into his flesh.

“How are you feeling?” Thanatos asked.

Zagreus whimpered. “Like you’re beating my ass.”

“Oh please…” Thanatos clapped his hand down again. “This is barely a beating.”

The fourth smack was far more powerful than the others. It was actually potent enough that Thanatos’ palm ached. Not only that but Zagreus’ rump practically rippled under the blow and one cheek positively glowed in the candlelit room.

Zagreus barked a note of pain, whimpering through the tender burn that was clearly afflicting him.

“Fuck,” he whispered. “F-four. Thank you, Master.”

“Could always just apologize for disobeying me,” Thanatos teased. “I’ve been known to be a merciful angel of death to those who show me respect.”

Zagreus steeled himself, looking so incredibly adorable as he did so. “Never.”

“If you insist,” Thanatos teased.

He drew back with one hand and preemptively rested the second upon the small of Zagreus’ back. His palm hovered there, allowing the seconds to tick on by, one after another, drawing them out to really enhance Zagreus’ anxiety.

Until finally, just as Zagreus looked ready to break, Thanatos lashed out and smacked him firmly on the backside.

The blow was potent, powerful, resulting in such a wonderful clap of flesh against flesh. Thanatos’ hand was tender, and as he looked at Zagreus’ rump, he saw that he had left behind such a wonderful mark upon his little brother’s backside.

Zagreus gasped, gritting his teeth together. He tried not to let the pain show but Thanatos could pick up on the slight whimper, the little bit of water in his eyes.

“You’re adorable,” Thanatos whispered.

The hand upon Zagreus’ back moved upwards, along his spine and across the back of his throat. Once there, it moved around to the front where Thanatos lightly cradled his airway. He didn’t choke him, nor did he want to.

What he wanted was to give Zagreus a warning, letting him know what he could give and what he could take away. He was the Master, the caregiver, the older sibling.

A single finger inched upwards and the tip brushed against Zagreus’ lips. For a moment, Thanatos thought they would remain closed but Zagreus always had such a pronounced oral fixation.

Soon Zagreus’ lips parted.

Thanatos pushed into Zagreus’ mouth and rested his finger upon his tongue. Though Zagreus did not keep his tongue still for long as he rolled it around his Master’s large finger.

“Such a needy little slut,” Thanatos whispered, snorting softly. “Did you honestly think that I couldn’t feel you getting rock hard against my leg, slut.”

His other hand rested against Zagreus’ rump though he didn’t smack it, not yet. He was enjoying the submissive little energy that was coursing through Zagreus, that lingering desire to do whatever his Master wanted.

“Wouldn’t you rather do what makes your Master happy than be a disobedient little toy?” Thanatos asked. “Doesn’t it feel so much better to obey?”

Zagreus nodded, though his lips remained wrapped around Thanatos’ finger.

Thanatos sighed. “I think I would like that too.”

He drew his finger out and rested the slick digit upon Zagreus’ cheek.

“Apologize for disobeying me,” Thanatos said. His voice was soft, tender, and caring.

Zagreus drew in a breath. “Sorry Master Thanatos, it… it won’t happen again.”

“It better not,” Thanatos warned. “Or I’ll be extremely displeased with you.” He snorted. “And let me tell you, a spanking will be the least of your worries at that point.”

He reached for Zagreus’ hair and started to stroke it, running his fingers through his locks.

“Now what are you going to do when I tell you to hold off on cumming?” Thanatos asked. fair.

Zagreus bit his lip. “I’ll stop playing with myself.”

“Good boy,” Thanatos whispered. “An orgasm is a gift that I get to bestow upon you and I would be most displeased if you wasted it.”

He let go of Zagreus and patted the bed, motioning for him to get off of him. Zagreus did so without complaint, laying down beside him.

Thanatos joined him and reached out to hold him close. He planted a kiss upon the small of his neck and sighed.

“I’ve always promised that I would take care of you,” he said.

“And you have,” Zagreus murmured. “You’ve saved my ass more times than I can count, Than.”

Thanatos smiled. “It’s the least I can do when you’re so generous with sharing your cute little ass with me.” He pressed his nose into Zagreus’ hair and drew in a breath. “Just know that I will always protect you, Zag, no matter what.”

“I know,” Zagreus whispered. “I know you will.”

Thanatos pulled Zagreus in tight and planted a kiss upon his cheek.

“Though if you’d like to do your Master a favour,” Thanatos teased. “I’d suggest making smarter decisions in the future.”

Zagreus snorted. “We both know that won’t happen.”

“Worth a try,” Thanatos said. He then closed his eyes and drew in a contented breath. “I love you, Zag.”

“I love you too, Than,” Zagreus replied. “And… thank you for looking out for me.”


Visit my website to see where else to find my work, join my Discord, or support me on Patreon!

0