Chapter 15: Quirk but Unwanted Trip Home
194 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where the fuck!?" I said aloud. Something told me that I am nowhere near my Dungeon, looking down two lines came out of me heading two completely directions. But past that was a moon? Looking around my self to find the star, right... based on what I can tell. Sol!? This was the Sol system... which means... "Home..."

Reaching down and touching one of the lines, I knew instantly that it was mom's as my memories of her washed over me, calming was the only think that came to me at the memories. Touching the other... I didn't know who... she was, only on a biological level I felt the connection, so a half-sister. Closing my eyes I checked this unknowns memories, Opening my eyes this woman's memoires appeared akin to a album all cataloged, dated, and easily readable which means she wasn't a Mage or else she would have felt me touching her soul.

"Myres Keys" I muttered as I flicked through her memories, "Father is from Earth and you never meet your mom... kinda sad but your just some half-blooded bastard. Where do you live." I mused with another flick I found the address and Hab-block number 23-EB. "Never heard of you before, speaking of which how long as it been. Only sixteen years?" I said only slightly caught off guard by that, I'd been expecting maybe thirty at least but alright.

Choosing to look down at Luna and the Habitation Blocks not far away. But I found something far more interesting, my dear Keys is in the Luna Academy at least according to the line connecting us, of cause no Earthen Academy would accept a half-blood. The thought was kinda funny.

"Whatever."

Following Mom's line just to be met with a surprise, "Tartarus? Mom... what the hell did you do?" Looking though her memories to find out why... "Oh, struck a member of the security forces. Well then. But why? Well I can't see her since I'll get detected but I can do this."

Following the line I sent a very brief message to her, "Mom. Sorry for not calling but I'm back. I'll be paying you a visit soon. I'll send you something soon. Love Jean."

Following dear Keys's memories, something felt off about her. Mom never meet Mr. Keys let alone knew of him, according to her own memories. If I died at thirty-seven here and Mom had me at eighteen with Dad...something is off, Mom shouldn't be able to have a child.

Reaching the Hab-Block and phasing thought the outer protective barrier, "Well... if this block is at full capacity then roughly two-thousand people live here... men, women and children... to maximize I should lock the block down and disable the safeties." But at the thought, I stopped as I saw a family living their life carefree.

A father, mother and child that was maybe only two years old. As much as just seeing them made my blood boil I couldn't just do it knowing I'd been the reason for the totality of the deaths.

"I'll leave it to fate and instead of destroying the protective barriers I'll destroy an airlock and allow the Gods of Fate to roll the dice." Walking towards the family who noticed me getting on guard as the father moved in front of his family I gave a small warning. "There's going to be a explosive decompression. Leave at once!" Reaching around behind me to make it look I was reaching a weapon the family ran, most likely alert everyone and security about what was going to happen.

.

Walking around the block was somewhat nostalgic, but it was tainted by the constant reminders of who this block was for with Earth flags flying around the place. But seeing a airlock made me feel better.

Unfortunately Fate was only to the civilians not the two poor soldiers guarding it.

Both looked at me and placed hands onto their sidearms, not being able to identify my uniform and my semi-transparent nature as a wondering soul, raising my hand two spears shot forth crashing into both leaving no visible marks on their bodies or uniforms, as the soul was simply disconnected from their bodies... though that is simpler to be said then done.

Moving my hand from the guards towards the airlock, my Mana formed into a ball with a three meter diameter. Then I started adding two elements, Necromancy and Earth. Both though not needed I could have easily just fired this ball but I've got to leave my signature or what will be my signature to these people... Gods above what have I become.

Willing my ball into the airlock crashing through the first door and explodes within the chamber expanding to cover the whole system and a extra meter in a perfect sphere of death and destruction. A moment later the alarms blared and silenced by the torrent of sound from the oxygen being sucked out of the block into the void, turning on my heels. I merely walked through the block passing a handful of poor bastards that were getting sucked into the nothingness of space or silently suffocating.

Reaching what would be the main atrium just beyond this point would be the other Hab-Blocks, and for all to see are the civilians looking at me from the housing which due to the lockdown have become mini blocks onto themselves, but to them they see a woman standing without any equipment in what amounted to a derelict area with a smiling directed at them all.

Each face showed a wide verity of emotions and I could sense it all. Fear. Anger. Sadness. Confusion and many more. It feels good to put that back into human's again. looking towards the the airlock that separates the Hab-Block, with the airlock opening showing first responders and due to the rather violent nature all hands are on deck.

My smile turned into a smirk as through the visors of their helmets their eyes went wide at the same sight as everyone else. With a little wave followed by extending my hand towards on of the houses, clenching my fist a dozen strings shot out and latched onto the structure and with a strong pull the wall was ripped out and the occupants were subjected to Fate...

The security forces among due their batons, others tasers and a few sidearms. With a laugh I teleport away. Time to find my dear half-sister, maybe get that Data-Slate as well.

4