(META) An Update and A Thank You
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys. Unfornately, there won't be a chapter this week--and yeah, what a shitty place to leave you all, LMAO. Head's not in it, been recently downcast--mainly due to the work.

But don't worry! This is going to loop around to being a thing of celebration.

Because 7 or so years ago tomorrow (Friday), I wrote the first ever draft of siVisPride. Had a terrible but similair name of civicPride (yeah, this story could've sounded more stupid), but yeah. September 24th, 2014... Literally a different time compared to now. At least for me.

So sitting here now and having a segment of a story nearly over... Is surreal. This whole journey has been fucking surreal to me, more so than the job. Was kinda crushed at misreading the webserial landscape and you guys still gave your love towards a somewhat botched story anyways. And for that--just, thanks man. Thanks a lot. I don't care if you're a few, you all mean a lot to me.

But yeah, let's circle around to that first sentence there, about the story nearly being over...

Episode 14 will be a bit trippy in nature that won't reveal itself until later, but this will be the last regular episode. After that, we'll go straight into the finale, and end everything sweet with a coda. Literally.

After that, I'll be taking a week or so off to prepare for not only the various writathons, but the next segment of this story. We all need a fresh start and you're gonna get it. So excited to show you all what I've been working towards.

But yeah, that's the state of the story so far. Thanks again for being with it.

0