Chapter 10- Next Generation
1.6k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the first part of the showdown the winners faces each other. The fight continued until the teacher the called the last pair.

"Hatake Kakashi vs Hatake Haruka"

The entire class got excited since both of them are really strong and they defeated their opponents in a short amount of time.

The two face each other. Although Kakashi is feeling conflicted he is still serious in a fight even though his opponent is Haru.

"Haru don't hold back"

"Uhmm" nodded Haru

"START"

Both of them unsheathed their swords and disappeared from there place, a sound of metal clashing could be heard at the center of the field. Both of them move very fast that the students just barely see them. The teacher was also dumbfounded by this, he muttered "Monsters…"

At a certain place in a red building at the center of konoha. There was an old man looking at a crystal ball watching the fight at the academy, he is the 3rd hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi.

"Both of them are fast, they are not at a genin level even chunin ninja will have a hard time fighting them. This red haired child is also interesting I have not seen the technique he uses against asuma. Hmmm… I need to keep watch of the two especially the child named Haru."

 

Then he goes back watching the two fight.

 

In the arena

 

Kakashi and Haru keep on fighting until they separate from each other. Kakashi uses his [Lightning bolt jutsu] Haru also use the same jutsu, the two jutsus clashes with one another. However there was a single chain coming at the back of haru drilling itself to the ground it quickly appeared behind kakashi which surprises him, kakashi wanted to retreat but it was too late the chain quickly tied him up and sealed his chakra his technique quickly disappeared and Haru's lightning bolt quickly made its way through injuring him, but only a little since once the chain tied him up haru quickly lessens the power of his lightning bolt so not much damage was receive.

After they finish fighting, they had not heard the sound of the end of their match. Haru quickly look at his sensei but was greeted with a stunned audience. He quickly said:

"Sensei the match is over please say the result"

The teacher quickly compose himself from his stupor and announce the match.

"Winner Hatake Haruka"

Haruka quickly walk to kakashi and ask.

"Kakashi-nii are you alright? Let me help you heal your injuries"

Haruka performed medical ninjutsu to heal the wounds of kakashi. Haruka's medical ninjutsu has the touch of time healing spiritual arts, meaning his healing technique reverses the time like Orihime's skill (Bleach) but on much small scale at the size of his palm. He did this to help him hide the true nature of his abilities. After he finish healing kakashi he offered his hand to help him get up.

Kakashi upon seeing this happily held his hands. "Your healing technique really is the best Haru and thank you for the fight."

"How many times that I have to tell you not to say thank you, we have known each other since we were babies, don't treat me like a stranger next time I will get angry."

Kakashi upon seeing the angry expression of Haru, only had one thought came to his mind 'So cute!' realizing his thought he became dumbfounded 'why did I say his cute, no I thought of him as a brother, calm down kakashi.'

Haru upon seeing kakashi with red ears giggled to himself, He said to him "Let's go."

"Okay congratulations to Hatake Haruka for being the first place in this class. You need to use this loss to motivate yourself and be stronger. Work hard and train hard, class dismissed."

"Let's go Haru" said Kakashi

But he heard no reply he look back and notice Haru looking like his searching something and ask "Haru what's wrong?"

"I felt like someone is watching us, I felt it since we were fighting."

"Maybe it's just a pervert old man who likes peeking, let's go"

"Maybe your right, I don't feel any malicious intent from it so I'll just leave it" the duo continued their way home.

 

In the hokage office

The hokage sneezes and said "maybe someone was talking behind my back. But I'm surprise the kid can sense me, he had high chakra sensitivity, he is also a descendant of uzumaki clan he can control the chains already at such a young age truly a genius. I can't let danzo see him." He called his trusted anbu and give him instructions.

"He knows to control and chains, he have good ninja skills and medical ninjutsu such a young talent is really rare. The will of the fire is really spreading the next generation will surpass us."

 

Upon arriving at his house

"Mom, Dad I'm home"

"Welcome home Haru-chan quickly freshen up dinner is almost ready."

"Yes mom"

During dinner his father ask "So Haru how's the academy?"

"Its great dad I won first place in the showdown"

"Oh really who was you opponent?"

"I won against Asuma and Kakashi" said haru with a smug smile on his face.

*BONK!

"Ouch mom why'd you hit me?"

"Don't be smug, remember don't be complacent with your strength always be careful and remember that there are always someone stronger than you."

"Yes mom I know."

"Quickly finish your dinner and I'll teach you high level fuinjutsu"

"Yes mom"

25