Chapter 15- I Heart Summons
1.5k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time skip: 4 years

In the previous years, Kakashi graduated at the academy with top marks and he started to do missions. When Kakashi was 6 years old he became the youngest chunin promoted. 

In those years, Haru trained under Sakumo every day in his free time, he also enjoy his times with Kakashi if he had days off. He also asks his uncle Sakumo for some high rank ninjutsus of the fire, wind and lightning. His uncle approves and now Haru had many repertoires of jutsus. Sakumo also guided haru in his ninjutsu training and taught him strategies and the like. 

Haru is now 8 years old. Last year he was still half way through completing his foundation since he is only 7 at that time. He asks his parents for some training weights and agreed. After a year of weight training, now he finally completes his foundations.

Now that he already completed his foundation, he can start training his sage body and armament haki. Right now, his chakra reserves are on par with kage ninja. His ninjutsu, taijutsu, and kenjutsu are all of high jonin level. He also mastered all fuinjutsus of the uzumaki clan. 

He can conjure 30 Enkidu chains and can control it to use for attack, defense, and bind and create barriers. He can also manifest his phoenix flames onto his chains, which enhances the attack power and its speed. He also converted all mid-level and some high-level kido arts to ninjutsus. And the most important of all is that he can already touch his zanpakuto. 

Well he cannot bring it out yet but he can already touch it he can only just train himself in his spiritual library since he still too short to handle the sword IRL. His observation haki also improve its range to 100m.

His problem now is to how to start his sage training since you need to feel natural energy for you to master it. He doesn't want to do it himself, since he won't take a risk to turn into stone, its fine if the enemy turns to stone but not himself (LOL). As he was thinking, he decided to go to his spiritual library and find some answers. 

He walks to the shelves at the center. That's right they are other shelve now, the ninjutsus he learned and created are turned into books. He look at the 1st shelf and was surprise, there is a new book that appeared, he pick up the book and read the title [I Heart Summons]. 

He read the book and it is a way to start your summoning jutsu. But since he doesn't have any contracted animals yet, he can only try reverse summoning. But they are risk in reverse summoning since you do not know what summons you will be facing. But he did not have a choice since only the summons knows how to control and feel natural energy.

He made up his mind and memorizes the hand signs; he got back to reality and did the seals. [Summoning jutsu]. Haru disappeared in a puff of smoke.

When he came into it, he opened his eyes and was surprise, the place he was in was night time but it was not dark, the large moon is hanging in the sky, the place is full of cherry blossom trees and the petals keeps falling into the ground. The light of the moon illuminates the cherry blossoms into a beautiful pink color. There is a pond at the center and is full of blooming lotus and thousands of fireflies that lights up the pond, you can also see the large reflection of the moon and many rows of red tori could be seen leading to a giant temple. 

Haru walk up to the stone path leading to the temple while he appreciates the scene into his eyes. It is really beautiful and enchanting. As he reaches the temple he was surprise yet again because of what he sees.

"Welcome chosen one to the kitsune clan" 

Said the white fox with red fire markings on the nine tails on his back. The fox is very big compared to the foxes on earth, he is as big as an adult man he stand on his hind legs, he wore a white shinto priest attire with a staff or a shakujo which is taller than himself. The other foxes also has different colors there are pure white, red, orange and also black they also varies in the number of tails the young ones have 1 tail the others 2 or 3 maybe the more tails you have the older you are. There are at least 30 kitsunes in sight. 

"Hello Sir my name is Haruka Hatake, I'm from konoha, I was just trying my summoning jutsu but got transported here instead" replied Haruka.

"Well, well young Haruka, we have been waiting for you for a long time. Nobody can get here except for those chosen ones. We are here to guide, train and help you." Said the fox

"Really? Thank you very much. Uhmm what is your name sir?"

"I am called Kagutsuchi young Haru"

"Do I need to pass any test Kagutsuchi-sama?"

"No need young Haru, as I said a while ago, only the chosen ones can go to this dimension and make contract with us."

"Why is that Kagutsuchi-sama?"

"It is called Fate young Haru or others call it destiny, we are not in control of that."

"I see, so Kagutsuchi-sama can I already make a contract with your clan?"

"Yes young Haru let's go inside for the contract"

"Okay Kagutsuchi-sama"

Kagutsuchi lead Haru in a room, in the center of the room is an altar with golden flame in the center of the golden bowl. Aside from that there are various tables and shelves at the sides of the room. 

"You may sit here" 

After which he took a big scroll and opened it there are a few names written on it there are also an uzumaki name but Haru did not recognize it. 

"You can write your name on the scroll and we will be officially your contract beast"

Haru bites his fingers and wrote his name on the scroll, now he finally had his own summons.

28